efc1bvwVdkuqOMu58wQeLA_0_0.jpg
  • Android likes this

Whippet
  • Whippet

Just another Race Bike that no-one uses

• Members
  • England

Posted 15 December 2015 - 05:22 PM

Sources are suggesting that this car is actually quicker than a t20 in a straight line :panic:

Luvythicus
  • Luvythicus

Pugman Luvy

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 December 2015 - 05:33 PM

I... I just can't seem to figure out what's wrong with the back of this car. Can someone explain this to me? D:

• Mr. Fartenhate likes this

Whippet
  • Whippet

• Members
  • England

Posted 15 December 2015 - 05:36 PM

It's too low

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade Corporation
  • Italy
  • Best Poster [Vehicles] 2016

Posted 15 December 2015 - 05:43 PM

Sources are suggesting that this car is actually quicker than a t20 in a straight line :panic:

Yah bullsh*ttin me, right?

You lyin! This thing is that damn fast! OMG they must've read my mind. I've been DYING for a fast four door and finally we have one.
  • We Are Ninja and Member's Only like this

Whippet
  • Whippet

• Members
  • England

Posted 15 December 2015 - 05:44 PM

You lyin! This thing is that damn fast! OMG they must've read my mind. I've been DYING for a fast four door and finally we have one.

It also pisses on the massacros top speed, takes a while to get up though

• Scaglietti likes this

CarpenterBrut
  • CarpenterBrut

Snitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 December 2015 - 05:45 PM

New king of the Sports class I'm thinking.

I'm waiting to see how Broughy times it around Cutting Coroners GP.

emptyplayer
  • emptyplayer

GTAV Racer

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 15 December 2015 - 05:46 PM

Am I missing something? They've added a v12 engine to a car that's more or less already in the game and switched it to a different class? I ain't complaining but logic?

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade Corporation
  • Italy

Posted 15 December 2015 - 05:50 PM Edited by Scaglietti, 15 December 2015 - 05:50 PM.

Am I missing something? They've added a v12 engine to a car that's more or less already in the game and switched it to a different class? I ain't complaining but logic?

The Germans. Mercedes:

S350 V6 - Not that fast.
S550 V8 - Kinda quick.
S63 AMG V8 - Very fast.
S65 AMG V12 - Very fast and kind of crazy.

It makes a lot of sense, do your research on these cars.
  • Shaundi., Android, Gatti Sosa and 7 others like this

emptyplayer
  • emptyplayer

GTAV Racer

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 15 December 2015 - 05:51 PM

https://www.youtube....h?v=sWzgRBrAMF8

https://www.youtube....h?v=OvAkSxHOMyg

I'm not sure I trust that as acceleration test. Shaggy went first.

Luvythicus
  • Luvythicus

Pugman Luvy

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 December 2015 - 05:55 PM

I'm not sure I trust that as acceleration test. Shaggy went first.

To me, I still just see a stupidly fast Schafter. I'm getting one, haha! :p

TheIceWarrior
  • TheIceWarrior

Semiserio

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 15 December 2015 - 06:10 PM

This car's just destroying everything.

CrysisAverted
  • CrysisAverted

Formerly Sh4d0wX32111

• Members
  • None
  • Most Missed 2016
    [Snapmatic & R* Editor Awards 2015] Best Unedited
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 15 December 2015 - 06:15 PM Edited by CrysisAverted, 15 December 2015 - 06:15 PM.

I want to see the Schafter V12 beat
-Hakuchou Wheelie
-Reversing Voltic
-Lazer

I bet the time trial this week will be a piece of cake with this
  • hyperar likes this

nargris
  • nargris

Hustler

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 15 December 2015 - 06:55 PM

I really like this car. I wasn't expecting it at all.

Same, this, the nightshade and the mamba are on my 'to buy list'

Darth Absentis
  • Darth Absentis

Lord of Edges(i guess)

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 15 December 2015 - 07:01 PM

if this thing woud beat the sultan on track thats one more reason to transfer for me

i realy hate the sultan and im not even that fond of the kuruma btw

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade Corporation
  • Italy

Posted 15 December 2015 - 07:09 PM

The stance is a definitely better than the Schafter, but not as perfect as the Schwartzer coupe. Aesthetically, it's the sexiest car in the game, though.

It is the sexiest car in the game now.
Requests for pictures though:
- A dark blue Schafter V12 LWB with a silver/white interior and slightly tinted wheels
- A white Schafter V12 SWB with a DARK red interior and slightly tinted windows
It is such a pain in the ass to depend on these threads to get a good look at these cars. I wish I had the game right now with the update.
Wait, thought you said you finally bought the xb1 copy? Get on it man.
I thought you blocked me? Get on it man.

hyperar
  • hyperar

Gangsta

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 15 December 2015 - 07:11 PM

C'mon broughy1322, did you got youself a girlfriend or what?, i wanna see the video already... :)
  • Jarlaxle likes this

djdest
  • djdest

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 15 December 2015 - 07:26 PM

I couldn't give a f*ck what broughy or anyone else thinks, make up your own minds for once! Everyone drives differently and certain cars suit your own style of driving.
Just because one person is quick in a car it doesn't mean you will be
  • SiDiBooTs, Scaglietti, We Are Ninja and 1 other like this

.Will.
  • .Will.

R.I.P Tom Searle

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 15 December 2015 - 07:31 PM

Damn. All these amazing cars and I'm stuck without Internet. I plan on buying this beast when I get the chance. The rear wheels look awkward as hell though with that tuck.
  • gooby likes this

hyperar
  • hyperar

Gangsta

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 15 December 2015 - 07:33 PM

I couldn't give a f*ck what broughy or anyone else thinks, make up your own minds for once! Everyone drives differently and certain cars suit your own style of driving.

I like the videos, don't know what your problem is dude
  • MaceTheDon, Mr.Green. and Davoo like this

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade Corporation
  • Italy

Posted 15 December 2015 - 07:38 PM

I couldn't have said it better myself.
  • We Are Ninja likes this

EddieLTU
  • EddieLTU

Hackerbux™ Entrepreneur

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 15 December 2015 - 08:05 PM

here's my limo

cIETwjb.png

Sl23lgR.png

9sG2QsA.png

BWMQL0A.png

• Los Santos citizen, Scaglietti, eyman and 3 others like this

Arrows to Athens
  • Arrows to Athens

Kings and Thieves

• Members
  • England

Posted 15 December 2015 - 08:16 PM Edited by Fearx--, 15 December 2015 - 08:20 PM.

I think it's as fast as as the Adder. Look how it compares to the Verlierer and Massacro:

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade Corporation
  • Italy

Posted 15 December 2015 - 08:37 PM

You guys, this is what I was talking about. How we needed a real sports sedan. See how awesome it is to finally have one? :)

Miss Malevolent
  • Miss Malevolent

Bitch³

• Leone Family Mafia
  • None

Posted 15 December 2015 - 08:39 PM

That car looks boring. How does it perform? If it's a good performer...I'll overlook the blandness.

Arrows to Athens
  • Arrows to Athens

Kings and Thieves

• Members
  • England

Posted 15 December 2015 - 08:41 PM

That car looks boring. How does it perform? If it's a good performer...I'll overlook the blandness.

• Miss Malevolent, waters and Purealpha009 like this

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade Corporation
  • Italy

Posted 15 December 2015 - 08:54 PM Edited by Scaglietti, 15 December 2015 - 08:59 PM.

How so? It's a luxurious German limousine, it's not going to have flared fenders, scoops and spoilers. Smdh...

That said, it performs like a super car, which is exactly what I wanted. Here's what the Germans do:

Picture something normal like a regular Mercedes S-Class. Looks decent, performs decent, it's your typical German executive limousine (luxurious four-door). Mercedes takes it and sends it to their AMG Tuning division. There, they replace either the standard V6 (Mercedes S350) or V8 (Mercedes S550) with either a very powerful twinturbocharged V8 (Mercedes S63 AMG) or an incredibly powerful twinturbocharged V12 (Mercedes S65 AMG). Then they add a couple of V12/Biturbo/AMG badges, increase the size of a couple of vents/intakes, add two more exhaust pipes and then call it a day. No spoilers, no scoops, no flared fenders or wheel arches, nothing, save that for the Black Series cars.

That is how you create a sleeper sports car. The new Benefactor Schafter V12 SWB is based on the Mercedes S65 AMG. That monster has a 6 liter V12, 621 horsepower and 738 pounds feet of torque. It hits 60 miles an hour in 4 seconds. An Aston Martin Vanquish does it in 4 seconds. A Mercedes SLS does it in 3.7.

That's what Rockstar was going for and they nailed it. They nailed the car. It's supposed to be subtle. That's what a sleeper sports car is. Aside from new bumpers, the Schafter V12 SWB looks exactly like the base Schafter. But they are world's apart underneath the skin. Just like the Mercedes S550 v. the Mercedes S65 AMG.

;)

To me this is the most badass car in V. A real four-door sports car - super car even.
  • Voit Turyv, Mr. Fartenhate, Maximillion and 6 others like this

Miss Malevolent
  • Miss Malevolent

Bitch³

• Leone Family Mafia
  • None

Posted 15 December 2015 - 09:02 PM Edited by Miss Malevolent, 15 December 2015 - 09:05 PM.

Spoiler

I'll get one. Thanks.

How so?

To me this is the most badass car in V. A real four-door sports car - super car even.

I just said how so. Looks like a boring ass sedan to me. To you it's manna from heaven.
  • ClareXoBearrx3R9, GTA Forums User99521, Arrows to Athens and 2 others like this

totally_blown
  • totally_blown

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 15 December 2015 - 09:18 PM

How so? It's a luxurious German limousine, it's not going to have flared fenders, scoops and spoilers. Smdh...

That said, it performs like a super car, which is exactly what I wanted. Here's what the Germans do:

Picture something normal like a regular Mercedes S-Class. Looks decent, performs decent, it's your typical German executive limousine (luxurious four-door). Mercedes takes it and sends it to their AMG Tuning division. There, they replace either the standard V6 (Mercedes S350) or V8 (Mercedes S550) with either a very powerful twinturbocharged V8 (Mercedes S63 AMG) or an incredibly powerful twinturbocharged V12 (Mercedes S65 AMG). Then they add a couple of V12/Biturbo/AMG badges, increase the size of a couple of vents/intakes, add two more exhaust pipes and then call it a day. No spoilers, no scoops, no flared fenders or wheel arches, nothing, save that for the Black Series cars.

That is how you create a sleeper sports car. The new Benefactor Schafter V12 SWB is based on the Mercedes S65 AMG. That monster has a 6 liter V12, 621 horsepower and 738 pounds feet of torque. It hits 60 miles an hour in 4 seconds. An Aston Martin Vanquish does it in 4 seconds. A Mercedes SLS does it in 3.7.

That's what Rockstar was going for and they nailed it. They nailed the car. It's supposed to be subtle. That's what a sleeper sports car is. Aside from new bumpers, the Schafter V12 SWB looks exactly like the base Schafter. But they are world's apart underneath the skin. Just like the Mercedes S550 v. the Mercedes S65 AMG.

;)

Scag, I totally agree man, drop that Benz knowledge on em, this car exceedes all my expectations and then some, I own a s500 IRL and have wanted a rendition of my favorite car the S65 since day 1, this car has to have the best value in gta online hands down, it's an absolute rocket, I'm in love...

TheIceWarrior
  • TheIceWarrior

Semiserio

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 15 December 2015 - 10:00 PM

inb4 Rockstar's nerf due to kids protesting about their neon-chromed supercars having lower top speed.
  • Arrows to Athens, KashKashMania, RollingTwinTurbo and 2 others like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users