Photo

Imponte Nightshade Appreciation Thread

394 replies to this topic
FB96
  • FB96

Player Hater

• Members
  • England

Posted 07 October 2017 - 12:01 PM Edited by FB96, 07 October 2017 - 12:04 PM.

36943850801_8a7f38fd10_o.jpg

Nice joonas! Would you mind sharing the hex code and pearl? I would probably like this colour scheme on my rapid gt classic
  • Rafi_Combina likes this

AUScowboy
  • AUScowboy

Boss

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 October 2017 - 06:49 PM

Probably my favorite muscle, or at least top 3 next to the Dukes/Phoenix and Vigero. I remember when Dragoon leaked pics of the Nightshade, Mamba, and Verlierer alongside video of the yachts and customisation months prior to Executives and Other Criminals even being announced. Everybody sh*t their pants over the Mamba, the AC Cobra being an oft requested car, but I was smitten with the Nightshade.

I love this car so much that I had my color scheme and customisation options all picked out months before this baby came out, and my Nightshade still has the exact same set up to this day almost 2 years later. I don't use her nearly as much as I'd like to, and i must admit that despite looking like utter perfection, the car kinda performs for crap. Even so, it still ranks top 3 for me easily and it's not just on looks alone. It may be too slow to compete, but it's squirreliness becomes a joy once you learn to compensate and work with the extreme oversteer. A looser suspension may actually help with the spinning out issue, I'll have to select a higher riding set up the next time I'm at my office garage.
  • Mach1bud likes this

Mach1bud
  • Mach1bud

Gearhead

• GTA Series Staff
  • United-States
  • Best GTA Photographer 2016
    Coolest Member 2016
    Best Character [Snap] 2016
    Mister Los Santos 2016 Winner
    [Snapmatic Awards 2015] Best Male Character

Posted 07 October 2017 - 08:08 PM

Probably my favorite muscle, or at least top 3 next to the Dukes/Phoenix and Vigero. I remember when Dragoon leaked pics of the Nightshade, Mamba, and Verlierer alongside video of the yachts and customisation months prior to Executives and Other Criminals even being announced. Everybody sh*t their pants over the Mamba, the AC Cobra being an oft requested car, but I was smitten with the Nightshade.

I love this car so much that I had my color scheme and customisation options all picked out months before this baby came out, and my Nightshade still has the exact same set up to this day almost 2 years later. I don't use her nearly as much as I'd like to, and i must admit that despite looking like utter perfection, the car kinda performs for crap. Even so, it still ranks top 3 for me easily and it's not just on looks alone. It may be too slow to compete, but it's squirreliness becomes a joy once you learn to compensate and work with the extreme oversteer. A looser suspension may actually help with the spinning out issue, I'll have to select a higher riding set up the next time I'm at my office garage.

Yeah I was so excited for this particular car. I had planned on making this thread when it dropped, but got beat to it. As can be seen on the first page lol. Still one of my favorites, just wish it had a more aggressive exhaust note. Performance is lacking but it's a freeroam car for me so it's not a big deal. 

• AUScowboy likes this

AUScowboy
  • AUScowboy

Boss

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 October 2017 - 01:47 AM Edited by AUScowboy, 08 October 2017 - 01:48 AM.

As boring as it sounds, I enjoy taking it around some of the large oval tracks for 10/15 laps. Just seeing how fast I can take the corners without breaking loose. Makes me wish we had dirt and gravel track pieces for the creator, imagine a floating dirt half mile sitting in the sky like a stunt track.

Fatsanchez
  • Fatsanchez

Rat

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 08 October 2017 - 02:10 PM Edited by Fatsanchez, 08 October 2017 - 02:20 PM.

Kept mine classic, black and chrome.

V8T1O7x.jpg

wmP3wTRty0S3Zwi4oW92sA_0_0.jpg

Spoiler
  • CRAZY AL WARD and 1bbaxter like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users