Posted 10 December 2017 - 12:11 PM

Spoiler

fashion
  • fashion

ಠ_ರೃ

• Members
  • Mars
  • Most Desperate For a Ban 2017

Posted 10 December 2017 - 12:30 PM Edited by fashion, 10 December 2017 - 12:35 PM.

Spoiler

Pedinhuh
  • Pedinhuh

Get down on it!

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 10 December 2017 - 01:50 PM

Spoiler

fashion
  • fashion

ಠ_ರೃ

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by fashion, 4 weeks ago.

I loved episode 120. Only thing that bothered me are some of the faces in this episode. Clearly they didn't put too much effort into them. Beerus looked like he was taking a hard dump and Gohan looked akward as f*ck in a few scenes.

Gohan was fire in this one.

Richard Power Colt
  • Richard Power Colt

What doth LIFE Life life?

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by Richard Power Colt, 4 weeks ago.

DBS fight scenes in a nutshell:

It kinda bores me whenever they do this.

Kenshiro did it better:

Coin
  • Coin

I'm the James Bardolph of GTAF smd

• The Yakuza
  • Australia
  • Best New Member 2014

Posted 3 weeks ago

Maybe they'll cut back on it in the dub? One can only hope.

Richard Power Colt
  • Richard Power Colt

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by Richard Power Colt, 3 weeks ago.

It's not just the shouting, but the constant rapid punching just isn't very interesting to watch. I'd rather have some more actual fight coreography that isn't repetitive, but I guess they are limited by budget and time.

fashion
  • fashion

ಠ_ರೃ

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 3 weeks ago

Spoiler

Coin
  • Coin

• The Yakuza
  • Australia
  • Best New Member 2014

Posted 2 weeks ago

Spoiler

His visual design reminded me of Hatchiyack. Maybe it's some sort of machine mutant style like that & what we saw in Black Star/Baby arcs.

I don't think I'll ever not hate the whole bringing back Frieza (and giving him a new form) that RoF started but at least his involvement in the ToP arc has been great.

I'd of loved to see Cell brought back for the tournament, between personality & power he's the perfect villain pick for this scenario. Although that would have made Universe 7 even more OP, lol. Shame that they (apparently) decided he was too difficult to animate.

Richard Power Colt
  • Richard Power Colt

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by Richard Power Colt, A week ago.

Lol they brought back Brian Drummond to play purple Vegeta in the english dub:

For those who don't know, it's the guy who played Vegeta in the Ocean dub of DBZ where the over 9000 meme is from. I always liked his sinister voice.

Edit: The english dub of Super in general from what I've seen actually seems a lot funnier than the japanese one. Kinda wish I had waited for the english dub to come out before I started to watch in japanese.

Also comments on the newest episode:

Beautifully drawn for sure since they brought back the guy from episode 114. It's sad that they can't have every episode look this good. This episode could have been better tho if it didn't have some very noticeable padding. Some scenes were stretched out to be longer than they needed to be and much of the commentary was once again pretty unnecessary. And the power-scaling with Jiren was a bit weird again, but whatever.
  • Coin likes this

Coin
  • Coin

• The Yakuza
  • Australia
  • Best New Member 2014

Posted A week ago

Today's episode was pretty hype.

fashion
  • fashion

ಠ_ರೃ

• Members
  • Mars

Posted A week ago

Vegeta reminded me a lot of his Majin form in this episode. It was exciting, I was almost sure he's going to be knocked out. If he was, I think I would've stopped watching lol.
  • Coin likes this

Coin
  • Coin

• The Yakuza
  • Australia
  • Best New Member 2014

Posted A week ago

Funnily enough, I actually watched Majin Vegeta vs Goku (and then his redemption against Buu) yesterday. Still Vegeta's best moment in any of the series IMO.

And yeah, it would have sucked if he had gotten knocked out so soon. Unfortunately no form of Ultra Instinct for him though it seems.

Spoiler
  • fashion likes this

fashion
  • fashion

ಠ_ರೃ

• Members
  • Mars

Posted A week ago Edited by fashion, A week ago.

That's my favorite fight of the series, very closely followed by Frieza vs. Goku and Gohan vs. Cell. I didn't enjoy Buu as a villain quite as much as the others and Majin Vegeta was the best thing about the saga imo. Not that I didn't like Buu, I just prefered other villains.

I cried during his final speech with Trunks when I was a kid. Throughout the complete series, Vegeta was so evil, turned into an antihero who had mutual interests with Goku and the others (mainly because he wanted to kill Goku and couldn't let the villains take him) but then, when he had the greatest evil inside his heart with the Majin mark, he overcomes it and wants to beat Goku out of his own will. Ultimately he decides to sacrifice himself for Earth.

Oh yeah, and he's a f*cking badass so there's that.

TheFoxRiverFugitive
  • TheFoxRiverFugitive

Boss

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago Edited by TheFoxRiverFugitive, A week ago.

I've only been loosely following Dragon Ball Super for the past year or so, but I've seen most of the major battles from the ToP. One question I do have is why are there two Zeno guys there? I thought there was only one Zeno and he created all the universes. I actually don't like him all that much, his voice and constant commentary get old for me fast.

Richard Power Colt
  • Richard Power Colt

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago Edited by Richard Power Colt, A week ago.

I've only been loosely following Dragon Ball Super for the past year or so, but I've seen most of the major battles from the ToP. One question I do have is why are there two Zeno guys there? I thought there was only one Zeno and he created all the universes. I actually don't like him all that much, his voice and constant commentary get old for me fast.

Long story short the other Zeno is from a different timeline.

Edit: Also I thought he was a funny character at first, but their commentary in the tournament pretty much boils down to "SO EXCITING, SO COOL!!!" and it's pretty annoying.

• TheFoxRiverFugitive likes this

fashion
  • fashion

ಠ_ರೃ

• Members
  • Mars

Posted A week ago

I think they're just holding off from revealing Zeno's true nature and hope we'll get a full saga about him and the angels. It's all very mysterious so far.

Richard Power Colt
  • Richard Power Colt

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 days ago

Spoiler

fashion
  • fashion

ಠ_ರೃ

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 3 days ago Edited by fashion, 3 days ago.

Yeah, especially in the first few minutes, I wasn't sure if I was watching the real episode or a fan made parody. The animations were off.

Spoiler

Coin
  • Coin

• The Yakuza
  • Australia
  • Best New Member 2014

Posted 3 days ago

I'm definitely a fan of the whole literally a child god of the entire universe thing that the Zenos have going on. It's very Dr Slump-esque, which isn't necessarily a bad thing, but doesn't really fit here IMO. 

Animation wise I'd say this was the weakest episode in a while too.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users