PlayStation Heist Almighty Cossie mission bug

2 replies to this topic
Helegad
  • Helegad

Completionist

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 06 December 2015 - 11:52 AM

I have noticed a bug on the Cossie mission in Heist Almighty on the PlayStation version of Grand Theft Auto. You are told to follow Cabot to Sonetti and kill them both. My experience was that Cabot's Bulldog would stop moving outside of the destination garage, and damaging it in any way would "fail" the mission (actually, you complete the mission, but only get a fraction of the reward because you didn't kill Sonetti too).

To fix this, simply jack Cabot's Bulldog and drive it into the open garage. Get out, and make your way out of the garage. The mission will continue as normal now.

Helegad
  • Helegad

Completionist

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 06 December 2015 - 03:39 PM Edited by Helegad, 06 December 2015 - 03:45 PM.

I'm encountering a sh*tload of bugs on Mandarin Mayhem, from missions not tallying to Kill Frenzies not functioning correctly to option values randomly changing every time I pause. I'm playing with ePSXe 1.9.25. Does anyone recall this happening on real hardware? I will do further tests with emulation and real hardware but if someone knows anything, please say so :)

All the missions played out just fine though.

• Jeansowaty and Ivan1997GTA like this

piko
  • piko

100% or nothing

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 05 January 2017 - 07:27 PM

I have had this bug on PC-version too, he might just stop or drive wrong direction, anyway the mission can be completed by simply blowing up his car (although Sonetti will still live if you do this!).

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users