gallery23.jpg

• BigHomie likes this

BigHomie
  • BigHomie

Rat

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 11 August 2017 - 09:31 AM

Could it be time bound? I passed by all places in the pictures. The crack den didn't have any entrance. The vago's gang house worked fine, the security at train stops was in place as well. But when it came to gangs, nada
  • thalilmythos likes this

thalilmythos
  • thalilmythos

Vigilante.

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 August 2017 - 06:36 PM Edited by thalilmythos, 11 August 2017 - 07:17 PM.

Could it be time bound? I passed by all places in the pictures. The crack den didn't have any entrance. The vago's gang house worked fine, the security at train stops was in place as well. But when it came to gangs, nada

I just noticed i missed the gangs on the latest release, quite a dumb move, my mistake

http://www.mediafire.../CLEO - NAA.rarHere is the update, knock yourself out

Bug:

gallery23.jpg

That's not my mod.

• BigHomie likes this

BigHomie
  • BigHomie

Rat

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 11 August 2017 - 09:47 PM

Damn, gonna kill some bustas then, I'll creep out the basement some day, I swear. '4 Life, you heard? F O R life' intensifies

thalilmythos
  • thalilmythos

Vigilante.

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 October 2017 - 06:10 PM

Update:

If anyone was having freezes with this, now is probably fixed.

https://www.mediafir.../CLEO - NAA.rar

• Delatom likes this

zmudziak32
  • zmudziak32

Homie

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 07 October 2017 - 06:58 PM

What about making gangs appear based on owner territory? So it would make sense to making it as addition to gang war system. If you conquer Idlewood it will spawn GSF instead of Ballas etc. And they behavior to CJ should also be on original game (Ballas hate us, Triads are nautral etc.).

thalilmythos
  • thalilmythos

Vigilante.

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 October 2017 - 07:27 PM Edited by thalilmythos, 08 October 2017 - 10:54 PM.

It will be done in the future.

Update:

-Redid the Big Danang Ship from San Fierro positioning the actors in a more strategical matter, close to the game mission, but not the same.

-improved some performance issues.

-Fixed the gangs not appearing because of certain loops in the script.

Now everything should be fine, remember, everything is optional, the real important updates of the mod are in "No abandoned area - gangs"

• Jinx. likes this

Elissay
  • Elissay

Snitch

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 29 November 2017 - 11:11 AM

For this mod to work good i need to download update 8 and 9 or just 9 ?

thalilmythos
  • thalilmythos

Vigilante.

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 November 2017 - 12:44 PM

You just need the last one, everything is in there

Delatom
  • Delatom

I enjoy Gaming & Nature, seeking for some insperation.

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 December 2017 - 08:06 AM

Any plans for LUA version?

thalilmythos
  • thalilmythos

Vigilante.

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 December 2017 - 04:15 PM

No plans, but it ain't a bad idea, however, don't think i want to learn Lua right now, if anyone wants to bring it to Lua, then, he or she has my blessings, couldn't care much about "mod credits"

• Delatom likes this

Irsis
  • Irsis

Crackhead

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 January 2018 - 08:32 AM

I cant find russian at ocean dock, is it time based?

thalilmythos
  • thalilmythos

Vigilante.

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 January 2018 - 04:38 PM

Yes it is, i think is during the afternoon or the midnight, i'm not sure, i can't remember

darthpepo1
  • darthpepo1

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 24 January 2018 - 08:52 PM

i've just discovered this and it looks fantastic, i always thought that sa was a bit dead on some places, is there any chance you add campers on the forests area too? 

thalilmythos
  • thalilmythos

Vigilante.

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 January 2018 - 02:56 AM

i've just discovered this and it looks fantastic, i always thought that sa was a bit dead on some places, is there any chance you add campers on the forests area too? 

I don't plan on expanding this anymore, maybe one day i'll return to it, but, if it makes you feel better, the farm is poblated now, and you can find bikers on the desert, you just have to explore at the right time, that's where the fun is at.

• darthpepo1 likes this

darthpepo1
  • darthpepo1

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 25 January 2018 - 04:49 AM

I don't plan on expanding this anymore, maybe one day i'll return to it, but, if it makes you feel better, the farm is poblated now, and you can find bikers on the desert, you just have to explore at the right time, that's where the fun is at.

Oh, amazing, i read the cs flie that said misc pedestrians, and i wonder who they were, are there other normal pedestrians apart from the farmers? 

thalilmythos
  • thalilmythos

Vigilante.

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 January 2018 - 03:29 PM

Yes there are, there is a trailer park where pedestrians appear in the morning, as in, they are going to work or something like that, that was the way i used to decide which people was where, there's also a guy that chills in his cabin in the afternoon, is a really lonely one alongside the highway that goes through the southwesth of the map, there's the farm, which is full of farmers who aren't friendly to CJ, we all know why, and well, i don't remember anything else, but i think there's more

darthpepo1
  • darthpepo1

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 25 January 2018 - 09:06 PM

Yes there are, there is a trailer park where pedestrians appear in the morning, as in, they are going to work or something like that, that was the way i used to decide which people was where, there's also a guy that chills in his cabin in the afternoon, is a really lonely one alongside the highway that goes through the southwesth of the map, there's the farm, which is full of farmers who aren't friendly to CJ, we all know why, and well, i don't remember anything else, but i think there's more

fantastic, now i'll have something to do searching :)

darthpepo1
  • darthpepo1

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 26 January 2018 - 04:07 AM

ok, i can't find the lonely guy hahaha, just in case, is it this cabin https://imgur.com/vPatRt6you are refering to?

thalilmythos
  • thalilmythos

Vigilante.

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 January 2018 - 05:31 AM Edited by thalilmythos, 26 January 2018 - 05:32 AM.

Yes, that's exactly the one, but is really tricky to find him, i might just work on the pedestrians version of this mod, just for the sake of having something to do, because as far as i can see the gang's version is over and done, sh*t is even overkill with the amount of pedestrians it has.

• Irsis likes this

darthpepo1
  • darthpepo1

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 26 January 2018 - 06:04 AM

Yes, that's exactly the one, but is really tricky to find him, i might just work on the pedestrians version of this mod, just for the sake of having something to do, because as far as i can see the gang's version is over and done, sh*t is even overkill with the amount of pedestrians it has.

Yeah, i've been testing the mod and i find it very amazing, it really gives more life to sa, the bands all work pretty well an hell yeah they are overkill, specially the russians, i run into the wrong place in las venturas trying to do some robery missions and i got scared to sh*t when a whole bunch of guys that i hadden't seen started shooting me from nowhere hahaha, a ped version would be dope, there are a lot of possibilities to bring sa to live 

Irsis
  • Irsis

Crackhead

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 February 2018 - 12:50 PM Edited by Irsis, 06 February 2018 - 01:12 PM.

When i kill everyone inside vagos house, their dead body wont dissapear and there will be no pedestrian on the street until CJ is wasted.

hlennarz
  • hlennarz

Rat

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by hlennarz, 4 weeks ago.

Dead?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users