SA Released
63 replies to this topic
DoggoIsGay
  • DoggoIsGay

Thug

• Members
  • Syria

Posted 02 June 2016 - 04:24 AM

but could you do forest? I see, there are nothing there!

Killerman29
  • Killerman29

Bone County Sunsets

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 21 June 2016 - 01:14 PM Edited by Killerman29, 21 June 2016 - 01:19 PM.

I like those mods who add life to the map and time ago i did a mod who adds survivalist farmers to the farm, you can use or improve it if you want in your mod: (spawn between 9am and 20pm)

http://www.gtagarage...ow.php?id=26413

• thalilmythos and Jeansowaty like this

hlennarz
  • hlennarz

Rat

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 13 October 2016 - 12:06 PM Edited by hlennarz, 13 October 2016 - 12:10 PM.

There is this random "walmart" like building near the abandoned airstrip with a huge empty parking lot. that one should receive some life ;) (pedestrians, cars, maybe even  24/7 entrance?)

Oh and pretty much next to it there is an old pathing error I think no one ever bothered to fix in the game's long lifetime. Cars won't enter the town "Las Payasadas" but instead drive down the offroad track.

Reyks
  • Reyks

Valar Morghulis

• Feroci
  • Brazil
  • Helpfulness Awards [Mods]

Posted 13 October 2016 - 05:37 PM

Oh and pretty much next to it there is an old pathing error I think no one ever bothered to fix in the game's long lifetime. Cars won't enter the town "Las Payasadas" but instead drive down the offroad track.

Ugh... things like this really bothers me a lot, this game needs a full map revision, that includes fixing broken paths, floating map objects, collision bugs, etc...

Sadly the mapping tools available are not reliable at all, MEd is extremely broken and the path editing tools aren't user friendly, all we can do right now is fix collision bugs with CollEditor and add objects to the map using MTA Map Editor.

I really hope we will get some new tools at some point, or maybe even a single universal tool that can do everything mapping related, that would be even better, oh well...

• uncaged and The_Human like this

gts.
  • gts.

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 October 2016 - 06:05 PM

There is this random "walmart" like building near the abandoned airstrip with a huge empty parking lot. that one should receive some life ;) (pedestrians, cars, maybe even  24/7 entrance?)

This one?

PoORUkn.jpg

• Inadequate likes this

uncaged
  • uncaged

Insane PS2 Purist

• Members
  • Ukraine

Posted 13 October 2016 - 06:30 PM

Sadly the mapping tools available are not reliable at all, MEd is extremely broken and the path editing tools aren't user friendly, all we can do right now is fix collision bugs with CollEditor and add objects to the map using MTA Map Editor.

Hey, bro, THIS was posted lately on mixmods

http://www.mixmods.c...ion-pawn-2.html

Does it looks like kinda thing you are looking for?

hlennarz
  • hlennarz

Rat

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 13 October 2016 - 06:57 PM Edited by hlennarz, 13 October 2016 - 07:10 PM.

This one?

PoORUkn.jpg

EXACTLY !  :colgate:

looks like they never finished that place. Not even lampposts or anything on the sidewalk between the parking rows.

*offtopic*

could you send me the carcols numbers for that "beta" camper ?   :turn:

gts.
  • gts.

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 October 2016 - 07:17 PM

This one?

Spoiler

EXACTLY !  :colgate:

looks like they never finished that place. Not even lampposts or anything on the sidewalk between the parking rows.

It seems.

*offtopic*

could you send me the carcols numbers for that "beta" camper ?   :turn:

Yeah, I did it a few hours ago. I am going to send you it the carcol line in PM.

Reyks
  • Reyks

Valar Morghulis

• Feroci
  • Brazil
  • Helpfulness Awards [Mods]

Posted 13 October 2016 - 10:23 PM

Hey, bro, THIS was posted lately on mixmods

http://www.mixmods.c...ion-pawn-2.html

Does it looks like kinda thing you are looking for?

I saw that yesterday actually, sadly it's only useful for adding stuff to the map and coverting it to .ipl, just like the MTA Map Editor, you can't remove existing objects and fix floating stuff because it won't edit the .ipl files.

• uncaged likes this

thalilmythos
  • thalilmythos

Vigilante.

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 December 2016 - 04:11 AM

Back working on this.

W6F5S8K.jpg

yoi3YHo.jpg

8y3ppuC.jpg

5WWmErg.jpg

And last but not least.

The farm.

FrV8hzL.jpg

Qly2irn.jpg

l22Uevc.jpg

Big update coming in the next weeks.

• Mr. Jago, Killerman29, ClaudeSpeed1911 and 7 others like this

thalilmythos
  • thalilmythos

Vigilante.

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 April 2017 - 05:46 PM Edited by thalilmythos, 04 April 2017 - 05:49 PM.

I hope you missed me, everything in the images, is here now, i'm open to suggestions not related to making changes in the map, only ped related.

Now the gangs react more properly, they will look at you wrongly if you get near them, and be really violent if you are, if you leave, then they won't mind you, there are more places plagated with bangers, so be aware at night in LS.

http://www.mediafire...area LATEST.rar

• Fireman, Mr. Jago, Jeansowaty and 1 other like this

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

My music's my favourite music ever.

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 05 April 2017 - 07:10 PM

Perhaps you could make a separate script for the Aztecas where they will react in a friendly way to you? I find it strange that they try to kill me even though I made them besties with the GSF on my game :p

• thalilmythos likes this

thalilmythos
  • thalilmythos

Vigilante.

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 April 2017 - 10:49 PM

Perhaps you could make a separate script for the Aztecas where they will react in a friendly way to you? I find it strange that they try to kill me even though I made them besties with the GSF on my game :p

I will, and while im on it, i ll do the same with the triads both in alternate scripts because i guess some people would dig that.

• Jeansowaty likes this

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

My music's my favourite music ever.

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 06 April 2017 - 01:50 PM

Oh yes, I would  :evilgrin:

lolleroz
  • lolleroz

They might kill me, but they won't scare me.

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 April 2017 - 01:46 PM

Just tried this mod since I felt like doing a new SA playthrough and damn! Really breathes alot of new life into the game and makes you feel as if it was/should've been part of original game. Nothing better than running into a gang of 15 bloodthirsty ppl when I'm just looking around for hidden weapons etc in alleways. Great work, I especially appreciate that the script only works when you're not on a mission so it doesn't break anything while playing storyline. 10/10

• thalilmythos likes this

thalilmythos
  • thalilmythos

Vigilante.

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 May 2017 - 05:40 AM

Just tried this mod since I felt like doing a new SA playthrough and damn! Really breathes alot of new life into the game and makes you feel as if it was/should've been part of original game. Nothing better than running into a gang of 15 bloodthirsty ppl when I'm just looking around for hidden weapons etc in alleways. Great work, I especially appreciate that the script only works when you're not on a mission so it doesn't break anything while playing storyline. 10/10

I'm glad you like it and are able to enjoy it fully, i can't do that myself because the scripts are really heavy and i play with a potato, but with a good processor i'm sure all those peds are a wonder, keep having fun, i will keep updating it.

• Crspy and The_Human like this

AquaVentusXI
  • AquaVentusXI

Player Hater

• Members
  • Chile

Posted 22 May 2017 - 11:26 PM

Very nice mod! Keep it up :D

ZAZ
  • ZAZ

Kernlochbohrer

• Feroci
  • European-Union
  • Contribution Award [Mods]
    Helpfulness Awards [Mods]

Posted 24 May 2017 - 11:22 PM

CJ can only be at one location at same time, so you can put everything into one script

thalilmythos
  • thalilmythos

Vigilante.

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 May 2017 - 01:47 AM

CJ can only be at one location at same time, so you can put everything into one script

Yes, i can, but i have been lazy, because there is a lot of places to copy into the script i choose to make the definitive one, it's a disaster, there is no such thing as order in my files, it was a little snow ball at the start, now is an avalanche i just don't feel like stopping, but i'll do it some day.

ClaudeSpeed1911
  • ClaudeSpeed1911

J.E.C.

• Members
  • Palestine

Posted 25 May 2017 - 07:21 AM

Nice job on the mod, it really makes it feel like in RDR where you find random events.

BTW: What mods are you using for CJ's outfit?

thalilmythos
  • thalilmythos

Vigilante.

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 May 2017 - 05:36 PM

Nice job on the mod, it really makes it feel like in RDR where you find random events.

BTW: What mods are you using for CJ's outfit?

Really down deep in libertycity.ru, learning russian and sh*t, i'll send it to you by pm.

• ClaudeSpeed1911 likes this

ClaudeSpeed1911
  • ClaudeSpeed1911

J.E.C.

• Members
  • Palestine

Posted 25 May 2017 - 06:11 PM

Thank you very much!  :)

• Elothel likes this

thalilmythos
  • thalilmythos

Vigilante.

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 May 2017 - 06:50 AM Edited by thalilmythos, 30 May 2017 - 06:31 PM.

UPDATE 6 (30-05-2017)

http://www.mediafire...2zkgazs/NAA.rar

Now all the gangs are in one script, i decided to take the advice from zaz and get my sh*t together.

• ClaudeSpeed1911, Jeansowaty, Honker1944 and 3 others like this

Elothel
  • Elothel

Elothel

• Members

Posted 20 June 2017 - 05:12 PM

Cool mod, really makes the world feel more authentic and worth exploring!

I've had a few problems though.

First of all, whenever I visit the Army Depot in Ocean Docks (Home of the weekend soldiers), the game just crashes.

Another issue is - sometimes a levitating mafia goon appears on the grove street and just stares around, preventing GSF homies from spawning. By the looks of it, it's probably several goons stacked into each other. They do nothing, just float in the air and stare.

Any fixes for those (especially the first one)?

• ImKubass and thalilmythos like this

thalilmythos
  • thalilmythos

Vigilante.

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 June 2017 - 08:19 PM

Cool mod, really makes the world feel more authentic and worth exploring!

I've had a few problems though.

First of all, whenever I visit the Army Depot in Ocean Docks (Home of the weekend soldiers), the game just crashes.

Another issue is - sometimes a levitating mafia goon appears on the grove street and just stares around, preventing GSF homies from spawning. By the looks of it, it's probably several goons stacked into each other. They do nothing, just float in the air and stare.

Any fixes for those (especially the first one)?

Give me a day or 2, i thought i had fixed the army thing, but seems like i didn't, the goons are from the optional interiors, to this point i still don't know why that happens, but i am going to look into it too

• Elothel and RonanCJ like this

thalilmythos
  • thalilmythos

Vigilante.

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 June 2017 - 05:28 PM Edited by thalilmythos, 02 July 2017 - 06:53 PM.

http://www.mediafire... 30-06-2017.rar

Fixed both of the issues and increased the possibility of peds appearing because it was really hard to find them on the last update.

• ImKubass, Elothel, Jeansowaty and 2 others like this

Richie Makyura
  • Richie Makyura

Drunken :v

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 06 July 2017 - 04:19 PM

I Need to download all updates? :)

thalilmythos
  • thalilmythos

Vigilante.

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 July 2017 - 01:29 AM

I Need to download all updates? :)

No, you do not, only the last one.

• Joaquin Armstrong likes this

BigHomie
  • BigHomie

Rat

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 07 August 2017 - 10:31 PM

I didn't find any gangs, have been searching for a while now. What could be the cause?

thalilmythos
  • thalilmythos

Vigilante.

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 August 2017 - 04:38 PM

I didn't find any gangs, have been searching for a while now. What could be the cause?

I don't know, it's working here, look for them on the places the topic has in the first page.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users