Photo

No more abandoned Area (New)

SA Released
52 replies to this topic
thalilmythos
  • thalilmythos

Rat

• Members

Posted 19 November 2015 - 01:50 AM Edited by thalilmythos, 4 hours ago.

NO MORE ABANDONED AREA

This mod is as straight forward as it gets, there will be people in places where there wasn't people, understand me? let me explain
Do you like shooting gangbangers but allready finished the territories?

Do you like shooting gangbangers for money?

Do you like to infiltrate in military facilities just to kill everyone?

Do you like to infiltrate in huge ships just to shoot the sh*t out of some Korean gangsters?

Well you can do all that with this mod, and you won't have to feel lonely in alleyways, no, not anymore

FEATURES

-Responsive gangs in different places according to their city

-Interiors: such as the vagos house, the ballas crack den, and last but not least, the sindacco abatoir.

-Restricted areas: You got the weekend soldiers willing to bite your skin off, the KACC freight depot is full of Soldiers too.

-Ships: Only the ships of san fierro filled with Da nang boys are a good excuse to try this sh*t, is awesome just parachuting in one of them and shooting everyone in, or going there with the jetpack and shoot everyone in, or going there with a seasparrow and shoot everyone in with the machine gun of the helicopter, and so on.

-Money: you don't do this just for fun, everytime you kill the gangs ubicated in the scripts i created you get from 2000 to 15000 depending on how much they are

THE GANGS

THE BALLAS

p0RfqeY.jpg

p0KzQNd.jpg

mwrHXhZ.jpg

8wacxBz.jpg

Good luck visiting the crack den

VAGOS

pasjkEk.jpg

R25stEy.jpg

ghDDKAN.jpg

kE9vLps.jpg

wJtvCoC.jpg

VARRIO LOS AZTECAS

SBwg6Wh.jpg

OcApwOm.jpg

Dis niggas ain't got no love for the paparazzi

THE RUSSIANS

JPtdja1.jpg

zeMS2Oq.jpg

They don't exactly like carl neither

THE COBRAS BIKER GANG

(This is not enterable in my mod, that marker is from enterable hidden interiors)

Q8HcmnW.jpg

ZJU10Ju.jpg

BGAOHFR.jpg

ORjgEso.jpg

sMycQON.jpg

KrYTZnn.jpg

THE MAFIA

MTP2Thr.jpg

1K2mIf4.jpg

s8baB8k.jpg

this is indeed enterable in my mod, there are mobsters inside, that's why the guards.

Kll873U.jpg

LAIHKTp.jpg

THE SAN FIERRO RIFA

XfcYf1J.jpg

THE TRIADS

D7ob5cW.jpg

QuHHszd.jpg

THE DA NANG BOYS

The only way to reach this ship is by flight.

M27rKiD.jpg

I don't recomend swimming around this ship

QGf8h0B.jpg

RESTRICTED AREAS

KACC FREIGHT DEPOT

O5DPPRx.jpg

You can only enter this area by using a patriot

THE WEEKEND SOLDIERS

Did you missed the weekend soldiers?

fVkHEFD.jpg

Well they missed you too

rowhN2Z.jpg

They just get closer to give you a group hug

jhwPkyZ.jpg

Is all understood?

further instructions in the readme included in the download below

UPDATE 6 (30-05-2017)

http://www.mediafire.../CLEO - NAA.rar

Now all the gangs are only in one script, aside from that, i made improvements to the interiors. that are still individual scripts.

info:

added more ubications to every city, for you all to find out (or just look at the bottom of the topic for images)

All the bikers, are now in one script and appearing at certain hours of the day.

I remade both boats belonging to the da nang boys, now there are no grenades, or rocket launchers, but they are extremely hostile o the player shooting on sight.

Now you can steal a Hunter from the weekend soldiers

The mafia warehouse is now included in the LV script along with new ubications for mobsters during the night

Do you all like guards? because now there are guards in different places around the map now, mostly in the train stations that seemed like they were lacking security, so be carefull when you go around rampaging, because there may be a security guard saving the day in the corner.

the reaction system implemented, was eliminated, changed for less violent reactions, you can now bump certain enemies, and walk around, but DO NOT shoot, or you will be shot, no exceptions.

Credits:

gtaloconbest98 for creating the original mod in the first place, from which i have created the new scripts.

MKKJ for the help testing and improving the scripts

• Masny, Toghrul Rahimli, undertaker fan and 21 others like this

Inadequate
  • Inadequate

Midnight Emulator

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 19 November 2015 - 06:41 AM

It's a nice idea but why you compiled it on 16 different cleo files instead of only one script?

• Snoops27 likes this

thalilmythos
  • thalilmythos

Rat

• Members

Posted 24 November 2015 - 04:20 PM

Im thinking about doing that, but i haven't finished with it, im going to upload updates with more places full of people, and when i feel like everything is perfectly stable with no crashes, i'll do it in one script, also, i want whoever downloads it to test it, and tell me if it's crashing.

http://www.mediafire...ES UPDATE 1.rar

Here's one update, i added way, and i mean, WAY more people in Los santos, Bikers in the towns outside the city, they should be easy to find if you look to the north of Los santos mostly in the trailer houses, and in that one especific bar where you met with Catalina, i also added, Mafia goons in las venturas, in some alleyways close to the bar where you can dance, and another ones near the church, and over the residences close to the V rock hotel, i removed the area attack (that caracteristic that if you got too close to some gangsters of the mod they will attack you) because it was causing crashes, i plan on making it return, but without the crashes, when i find a way, just to make the aproach to the enemies more dangerous and unpredictable which was the purpose in the first place.

• TheMariusz700_PL likes this

MKKJ
  • MKKJ

Honest Steaks

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 28 November 2015 - 06:27 PM Edited by MKKJ, 28 November 2015 - 06:30 PM.

This is neat. I always kinda bored seeing peds doing nothing but aimless walking or driving, while SA actually have few places of interest for peds to chill. So far i found no crash by the way. Keep it up.

You seems have no problem for compiling those scripts into few files, but i will try to help anyway.

Spoiler
  • TheMariusz700_PL likes this

thalilmythos
  • thalilmythos

Rat

• Members

Posted 08 December 2015 - 01:49 AM Edited by thalilmythos, 08 December 2015 - 05:05 PM.

New update, with improvements, crash fixes, and more people

EDIT: http://www.mediafire... UPDATE 2.1.rar

NEW LINK fixed some issues in update 2

Erase any previous version before installing

TheMariusz700_PL
  • TheMariusz700_PL

I love CLEO mods

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 13 December 2015 - 10:31 PM Edited by TheMariusz700_PL, 13 December 2015 - 10:44 PM.

WOW! This is freaking awesome!  :colgate:

Immediately when I saw these screens (nice screens, by the way) I thought that I must have it and I've just downloaded and checked out this mod.

Good job, man! And it's more fun when I'm driving around San Andreas and discovering the places with gangs myself.

If I would advise you, I'd say:

● When I was at Vagos' place I could just walk around and they weren't even looking at me. It'd be cooler when at the sight of player they'd start shooting.

● Use the opcode 060A to create a decision maker (type 2 if I'm right) so the actors wouldn't put their hands up when the player aim at them.

● If you didn't make it that way - make the gangs, etc. appear only when the player is close to them.

It's all for now. I hope my advice will help you  :D Great mod!

Greetings!

// EDIT: Oh... Now I see that Ballas are attacking me when I'm near them too long xD

And that the gangs appear only when the player is nearby. Good job  :D

• thalilmythos and Michael_Townley like this

thalilmythos
  • thalilmythos

Rat

• Members

Posted 28 December 2015 - 04:05 AM Edited by thalilmythos, 28 December 2015 - 04:06 AM.

WOW! This is freaking awesome!  :colgate:

Immediately when I saw these screens (nice screens, by the way) I thought that I must have it and I've just downloaded and checked out this mod.

Good job, man! And it's more fun when I'm driving around San Andreas and discovering the places with gangs myself.

If I would advise you, I'd say:

● When I was at Vagos' place I could just walk around and they weren't even looking at me. It'd be cooler when at the sight of player they'd start shooting.

● Use the opcode 060A to create a decision maker (type 2 if I'm right) so the actors wouldn't put their hands up when the player aim at them.

● If you didn't make it that way - make the gangs, etc. appear only when the player is close to them.

It's all for now. I hope my advice will help you  :D Great mod!

Greetings!

// EDIT: Oh... Now I see that Ballas are attacking me when I'm near them too long xD

And that the gangs appear only when the player is nearby. Good job  :D

Thanks for the comments brother, im still waiting you improve that V RAMPAGES mod you made, i liked it, i have a new update for the few fellas who accidentally end up in this topic

http://www.mediafire... area - UP3.rar

Joined most of the scripts in the map together thanks to the help of

MKKJ which also scripted an hour system, this means the gangs will only appear

at an specific hour (all the info is on the readme)

everything that doesn't say "NO ABANDONED AREA" is optional

If you only want a few gangs on the streets of every city, just add the 3 important scripts

related to Los santos, San fierro, and las venturas, like i said the rest is optional.

• goodidea82 likes this

TheMariusz700_PL
  • TheMariusz700_PL

I love CLEO mods

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 29 December 2015 - 11:34 AM

thalilmythos,

Good idea with these separate scripts, I haven't thought about it like that  :)

About my V Rampages mod currently it's set aside and I'm not working on anything big... Last time I don't feel like creating modifications for SA, but hopefully maybe one day I'll start working on it and improve that mod, 'cause in my opinion it hadn't been done very well... It's just a plain CLEO script with nothing special except a few bugs.

Well, Happy New Year!  :santa:

• thalilmythos likes this

Fireman
  • Fireman

Cunning Stunter

• Members

Posted 29 December 2015 - 12:08 PM Edited by Fireman, 29 December 2015 - 12:21 PM.

It looks good, but the amount of enemies seems a bit of an overkill in some spots.

You have to make sure not to limit the playable area, so if I just drive around SF or LS there is a gang meeting with 30 people just around the corner and I get one hit killed in my just recently pimped out ride.

It has to be fun, not frustrating.

• thalilmythos and TheMariusz700_PL like this

thalilmythos
  • thalilmythos

Rat

• Members

Posted 29 December 2015 - 06:02 PM Edited by thalilmythos, 29 December 2015 - 06:02 PM.

It looks good, but the amount of enemies seems a bit of an overkill in some spots.

You have to make sure not to limit the playable area, so if I just drive around SF or LS there is a gang meeting with 30 people just around the corner and I get one hit killed in my just recently pimped out ride.

It has to be fun, not frustrating.

I take it the ballas on temple drive killed you while you were cruising in a new pimped out savanna in the middle of the night? I will make ballas  less violent on the next time since they are the only ones who attack on sight

thalilmythos,

Good idea with these separate scripts, I haven't thought about it like that   :)

About my V Rampages mod currently it's set aside and I'm not working on anything big... Last time I don't feel like creating modifications for SA, but hopefully maybe one day I'll start working on it and improve that mod, 'cause in my opinion it hadn't been done very well... It's just a plain CLEO script with nothing special except a few bugs.

Well, Happy New Year!   :santa:

Happy new year to you too brother, i hope you get around improving that mod, it has potential!

Fireman
  • Fireman

Cunning Stunter

• Members

Posted 30 December 2015 - 12:18 PM

Yeah, the more abandoned places where you would never go because there's nothing there are great spots to make big groups/gangs show up, since there's no other reason to go there, but in the middle of the cities it becomes a bit harder since a lot of missions revolve around it and you're pretty much always in the vicinity.

Great job though, I like going on killing sprees :p

thalilmythos
  • thalilmythos

Rat

• Members

Posted 01 January 2016 - 07:52 PM Edited by thalilmythos, 01 January 2016 - 07:53 PM.

Yeah, the more abandoned places where you would never go because there's nothing there are great spots to make big groups/gangs show up, since there's no other reason to go there, but in the middle of the cities it becomes a bit harder since a lot of missions revolve around it and you're pretty much always in the vicinity.

Great job though, I like going on killing sprees :p

Well, i would like some suggestions, maybe i'll add more and more places, to the scripts, so we all go on more variated killing sprees, i started with the intention of seeing what other people would suggest since i had the idea since waaay before i actually learned to script decently, but only had the spots i actually did in mind

EDIT: also the scripts don't work on missions if there is one that do, let me now

anthony
  • anthony

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 January 2016 - 05:29 PM

Nice ! good idea men

don_pedro
  • don_pedro

Cocaine Cowboy

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 January 2016 - 08:42 PM

@thalilmythos since you asked for suggestions, maybe you could put a bit more life into big housing projects like those in Ganton, Idlewood, Playa de Seville, Glen Park etc and I don`t mean just gang members but also regular peds. I always kind of felt those places were terribly deserted since there are no paths for the peds to walk around (on the contrary the big projects in El Corona have peds roaming around)

thalilmythos
  • thalilmythos

Rat

• Members

Posted 10 January 2016 - 11:24 PM

@thalilmythos since you asked for suggestions, maybe you could put a bit more life into big housing projects like those in Ganton, Idlewood, Playa de Seville, Glen Park etc and I don`t mean just gang members but also regular peds. I always kind of felt those places were terribly deserted since there are no paths for the peds to walk around (on the contrary the big projects in El Corona have peds roaming around)

Believe me, i wanted to do that too, but the problem with this, is that if i do that, we will have a group of peds that do one or 2 animations for a period of time, once you enter the area, sure, is inmersive and all at first, but once you see it 100000 times is not inmersive anymore, and is just the same sh*t all over, this peds that don't do nothing (referring to the ones i could create) would be substitutes to the ones that walk in the sidewalks around the place they appear, so you will be seeing less peds in the streets because of this.

what i could do that makes sense and can be repeated like in reality is:

Bums living under bridges,

maybe people around bonfires in the woods

crazy hunters in the hills of the desert at certain times of the day sniping you without warning

Why is this? because the places where i would do this, are completelly deserted and far away from roads or sidewalks

Also, i suggest you to install skygfx, it restores the ps2 ped paths, and parked cars aside from looking damn great! try it

• don_pedro likes this

don_pedro
  • don_pedro

Cocaine Cowboy

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 January 2016 - 01:44 PM

Believe me, i wanted to do that too, but the problem with this, is that if i do that, we will have a group of peds that do one or 2 animations for a period of time, once you enter the area, sure, is inmersive and all at first, but once you see it 100000 times is not inmersive anymore, and is just the same sh*t all over, this peds that don't do nothing (referring to the ones i could create) would be substitutes to the ones that walk in the sidewalks around the place they appear, so you will be seeing less peds in the streets because of this.

what i could do that makes sense and can be repeated like in reality is:

Bums living under bridges,

maybe people around bonfires in the woods

crazy hunters in the hills of the desert at certain times of the day sniping you without warning

Why is this? because the places where i would do this, are completelly deserted and far away from roads or sidewalks

Also, i suggest you to install skygfx, it restores the ps2 ped paths, and parked cars aside from looking damn great! try it

makes sense, are thare any opcodes which could control how random such scripted ped would spawn? Haven`t played this game on ps2, are the ped paths much different? I remember a cleo mod which spawned Sweet and OG Loc on grove st and it let them loose so they roamed around a bit and the caught a regular path which they took almost always to Idlewood.I tried to tinker with this mod in my own in order to make a crew of Ballas hang around the projects in Idlewood (also to make them hostile towars the player) but they always kept sticking to the paths and ventured for example to Jefferson

thalilmythos
  • thalilmythos

Rat

• Members

Posted 07 April 2016 - 12:29 AM Edited by thalilmythos, 07 April 2016 - 12:34 AM.

Surprise!

6xQlpfo.jpg

Ft2lvru.jpg

MvrJf2N.jpg

1Qt0P9R.jpg

HiyAYTU.jpg

aZUcecA.jpg

7WoKHu8.jpg

fF4nl5z.jpg

XrpYSn1.jpg

PAQXKZ3.jpg

Eb6IieE.jpg

Well since i promised more, im giving you all more.

Everything that is new is in the images.

The hours in which these dangerous individuals appear, are for you to find out.

All the bikers, are now in one script and appearing at certain hours of the day.

I remade both boats.

Now you can steal a Hunter from the weekend soldiers

The mafia warehouse is now included in the LV script along with new ubications for mobsters during the night

Do you all like guards? because now there are guards in different places around the map now, mostly in the train stations that seemed like they were lacking security, so be carefull when you go around rampaging, because there may be a security guard saving the day in the corner.

the reaction system implemented, was eliminated, changed for less violent reactions, you can now bump certain enemies, and walk around, but DO NOT shoot, or you will be shot, no exceptions.

Have fun

http://www.mediafire... area - UP4.rar

• FMMZ, Snoops27 and The_Human like this

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

It was mine, Cactus Wine!

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 08 April 2016 - 11:01 AM

You should include WMYCR (the LS carjacker-biker) to the Cobras.

• Ss4gogeta0 and thalilmythos like this

Ss4gogeta0
  • Ss4gogeta0

Spilled coffee on Laptop. no more mods

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 08 April 2016 - 05:05 PM

Weekend Warriors is slang for National Guard :O

still, very nice job

Fireman
  • Fireman

Cunning Stunter

• Members

Posted 08 April 2016 - 07:18 PM

I tried UP5, and I haven't seen anyone on the cargo ship, is it time-based, if so, when?

Game was 100% complete, does that matter?

Is there a place I can check that should have the enemies up all the time?

thalilmythos
  • thalilmythos

Rat

• Members

Posted 08 April 2016 - 09:44 PM Edited by thalilmythos, 08 April 2016 - 09:44 PM.

You should include WMYCR (the LS carjacker-biker) to the Cobras.

I was somehow lazy to find out which one of the peds was that since i had the idea for quite a while, but now that it's clear, i might just do it.

Weekend Warriors is slang for National Guard :O

still, very nice job

I call them te weekend soldiers since Ryder called them that, didn't knew anything about it being a slang for the national guard, is the name that i give specifically to the guards in LS docks, from the mission.

I tried UP5, and I haven't seen anyone on the cargo ship, is it time-based, if so, when?

Game was 100% complete, does that matter?

Is there a place I can check that should have the enemies up all the time?

From 01:00 to 4:00 you have to prepare, and don't go before, because they don't appear if you are allready there, if you do that, then leave, and come back, they should be there (this applies to both cargo ships).

Look, it was kinda complicated taking the screenshot and not dying but i did it, then died,

7o8VvZQ.jpg

BeingARK
  • BeingARK

Black

• Members
  • Pakistan

Posted 19 April 2016 - 08:45 PM

Nice mod dude! Will be good if u create some GSF executing ballas at a specific place if u know what I mean ;)

minhtroller
  • minhtroller

GTA is in my blood

• Members
  • Vietnam

Posted 05 May 2016 - 06:22 AM

there's a problem. after i killed, for example, the LVA near Unity Train Station, the one in the alley, and saved my game, and when i came back, they weren't there anymore, like they disappeared forever? is that what supposed to happen?

thalilmythos
  • thalilmythos

Rat

• Members

Posted 07 May 2016 - 03:00 AM

there's a problem. after i killed, for example, the LVA near Unity Train Station, the one in the alley, and saved my game, and when i came back, they weren't there anymore, like they disappeared forever? is that what supposed to happen?

If you saved in doherty, go away, and come back, they should be there.

minhtroller
  • minhtroller

GTA is in my blood

• Members
  • Vietnam

Posted 10 May 2016 - 02:19 PM

Actually, I've done some test and I found out that most of them spawn at 00:00. I don't know if it's only or what.

thalilmythos
  • thalilmythos

Rat

• Members

Posted 16 May 2016 - 11:17 PM

Actually, I've done some test and I found out that most of them spawn at 00:00. I don't know if it's only or what.

Seems like i misread you last time i thought you was talking about the guards in the doherty train station, my mistake, yes the LVA in Unity station only appear during the night, because during the day (thinking accordingly to real life) that would be concurred by too much people while on the night gangbangers could take over, so it is supossed to happen

atazs
  • atazs

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 29 May 2016 - 03:50 PM

Is there a video of this mod on youtube? 

TiTAN_AI
  • TiTAN_AI

Snitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 May 2016 - 02:31 PM

do i need just UPDATE 4 or also all previous updates to have the mod complete ?

MKKJ
  • MKKJ

Honest Steaks

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 31 May 2016 - 04:27 PM

do i need just UPDATE 4 or also all previous updates to have the mod complete ?

No, you don't need to download previous updates. Just download one of them.

thalilmythos
  • thalilmythos

Rat

• Members

Posted 02 June 2016 - 03:15 AM

Is there a video of this mod on youtube? 

No, but now that you ask, i should make one, and i probably will.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users