[REL|SA|WIP|VC&III] Tank Fire

SA Released VC WIP
43 replies to this topic
Jack
  • Jack

MODEL_SWAT

• Feroci
  • Serbia

Posted 10 February 2017 - 05:35 PM Edited by Jack, 10 February 2017 - 05:36 PM.

Thanks man,you answer really fast,can i post your mod in another forum? Of course i will give you the credits

Okey but I have some terms:
- mention gtaforums and gtagarage as the original mod location so the players can be informed about the possible mod updates,
- don't credit just me (although I made this mod by myself, I used some of the methods of the other people which I mentioned in the original post of this topic),
- in case of a video demonstartion of a mod don't reupload my own videos on the private youtube channels (either you provide a link to the original video or create your own video of the mod).

These are my terms. If someone thinks I'm wrong feel free to start a debate.

Jitterdoomer
  • Jitterdoomer

The Paleto Heist robber.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 February 2017 - 02:41 AM Edited by Jitterdoomer, 11 February 2017 - 02:41 AM.

Can you give those tanks a cooldown time? Because I don't wanna get my ass kicked by a tank's cannon many times in a row especially during missions where I get a 6 star wanted level.

Ryhan'ZFX
  • Ryhan'ZFX

Crackhead

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 11 February 2017 - 08:18 AM

Thanks again man,tell me what should i change in txt file to decrease the firing rate?

Jack
  • Jack

MODEL_SWAT

• Feroci
  • Serbia

Posted 11 February 2017 - 12:04 PM

Can you give those tanks a cooldown time? Because I don't wanna get my ass kicked by a tank's cannon many times in a row especially during missions where I get a 6 star wanted level.

Thanks again man,tell me what should i change in txt file to decrease the firing rate?

//  ------> changes go here:
PLAYER_TANK_FIRE_RATE = 1000  
NPC_TANK_FIRE_RATE = 0        

CANNONBALL_SPEED = 120.0      
CANNONBALL_SMOKE_R = 0.5      
CANNONBALL_SMOKE_G = 0.5      
CANNONBALL_SMOKE_B = 0.5

Sanny Builder is needed to create a CLEO file from a text document.
NPC_TANK_FIRE_RATE  is what you all need to change. That 0 number means the fastest fire rate, 1000 means every 1 second, 2000 are 2 seconds etc.
So, like mentioned before, open the text file with the Sanny Builder and press F6 so the code can accept your changes.

Maybe I should make an ini for this.

Ryhan'ZFX
  • Ryhan'ZFX

Crackhead

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 18 February 2017 - 11:51 AM

Thanks man,i appreciate your work! I have some request for your next updateMaybe you can make the tank blockade the players path (just like in V) to make it even more realistic not just run off or ram the players vehicle (i found that annoying) also make the accuracy rate of npc tank more slower and make an ini file! Thanks for your time

Jack
  • Jack

MODEL_SWAT

• Feroci
  • Serbia

Posted 20 February 2017 - 06:50 PM Edited by Jack, 20 February 2017 - 07:07 PM.

Tank Fire 1.3  :) (download link at the original post):

- fixed player's tank "frozen aiming",
- removed aiming ability for destroyed NPC tanks,
- SWAT Tank water cannon replaced with cannoballs
- mod changes available through Tank Fire.ini:

ENABLE_ONMISSION = 0                  ; [boolean]    seting this value to 1 will disable tank fire while the player is on the mission
PLAYER_TANK_FIRE_RATE = 250    ; [4 bytes]     time in milisecinds:  250 ms = 1/4 seconds (0 means the fastest fire rate)           
NPC_TANK_FIRE_RATE = 1000           ; [4 bytes]     time in milisecinds: 1000 ms = 1 second (0 means the fastest fire rate)                                                                     
CANNONBALL_SPEED = 220.0          ; [float]                   
CANNONBALL_SMOKE_R = 1.0        ; [float]          Cannonball some colour Red [values from 0.0 to 1.0]                  
CANNONBALL_SMOKE_G = 1.0        ; [float]        Cannonball some colour Green [values from 0.0 to 1.0]          
CANNONBALL_SMOKE_B = 1.0        ; [float]        Cannonball some colour Blue [values from 0.0 to 1.0]

Thanks man,i appreciate your work! I have some request for your next updateMaybe you can make the tank blockade the players path (just like in V) to make it even more realistic not just run off or ram the players vehicle (i found that annoying) also make the accuracy rate of npc tank more slower and make an ini file! Thanks for your time

What do you mean by "accuracy rate of npc tank" ? You mean fire rate?

• Deadstroke likes this

Alex Wollas
  • Alex Wollas

Workshop Member

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 February 2017 - 11:39 PM

Jack Hello, I need your help for a cleo.cs. I think you know the mod Swatvan Cannon.cs. Well, I would want you to change so that Cleo, instead of shooting like a tank, replace the script in order to allow you to shoot like a machine gun, which can move 360 ​​degrees. I would be very grateful, as I am working on military vehicles, this script may be a great evolution in the modding.

Ryhan'ZFX
  • Ryhan'ZFX

Crackhead

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 01 March 2017 - 08:42 AM Edited by Ryhan'ZFX, 01 March 2017 - 09:21 AM.

What do you mean by "accuracy rate of npc tank" ? You mean fire rate?

I mean the accuracy of npc tank when npc tank fire at the player

Foxter Diaz
  • Foxter Diaz

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 August 2017 - 12:17 AM

I've downloaded the 1.4 version and Cj's tank is indestructible... could you add the option to make the player's tank destructible in the .ini file?

Jack
  • Jack

MODEL_SWAT

• Feroci
  • Serbia

Posted 22 August 2017 - 05:39 PM

I've downloaded the 1.4 version and Cj's tank is indestructible... could you add the option to make the player's tank destructible in the .ini file?

Done. You have 2 more options in the ini:

ENABLE_ONMISSION = 0            ; [boolean]
    PLAYER_TANK_FIRE_RATE = 250     ; [4 bytes]      
    NPC_TANK_FIRE_RATE = 500       ; [4 bytes]                                                                         
    CANNONBALL_SPEED = 220.0        ; [float]                   
    CANNONBALL_SMOKE_R = 1.0        ; [float]                   
    CANNONBALL_SMOKE_G = 1.0        ; [float]                   
    CANNONBALL_SMOKE_B = 1.0        ; [float]

ENABLE_PLAYER_TANK_DAMAGE = 1   ; if 0 the player's tank will not be effected by cannonball damage
    CANNONBALL_DAMAGE = 250.0       ; [float]

Download link is available at the gtagarage (TankFire 1.41).

• Foxter Diaz likes this

Foxter Diaz
  • Foxter Diaz

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 August 2017 - 05:47 AM

Done. You have 2 more options in the ini:

ENABLE_ONMISSION = 0            ; [boolean]
    PLAYER_TANK_FIRE_RATE = 250     ; [4 bytes]      
    NPC_TANK_FIRE_RATE = 500       ; [4 bytes]                                                                         
    CANNONBALL_SPEED = 220.0        ; [float]                   
    CANNONBALL_SMOKE_R = 1.0        ; [float]                   
    CANNONBALL_SMOKE_G = 1.0        ; [float]                   
    CANNONBALL_SMOKE_B = 1.0        ; [float]

ENABLE_PLAYER_TANK_DAMAGE = 1   ; if 0 the player's tank will not be effected by cannonball damage
    CANNONBALL_DAMAGE = 250.0       ; [float]

Download link is available at the gtagarage (TankFire 1.41).

OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

Foxter Diaz
  • Foxter Diaz

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 September 2017 - 09:28 PM

When I use Tank Fire 1.4 or 1.41 with Wanted level Editor mod, the game crashes when a tank appears. I tested it without the tank fire, just the WLE or vice versa, just the Tank fire mod without the WLE and it works fine. The problem is that these two mods are incompatible. Could you fix this issue? 

Timjab
  • Timjab

Another guy.

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 09 September 2017 - 11:19 PM

When I use Tank Fire 1.4 or 1.41 with Wanted level Editor mod, the game crashes when a tank appears. I tested it without the tank fire, just the WLE or vice versa, just the Tank fire mod without the WLE and it works fine. The problem is that these two mods are incompatible. Could you fix this issue?

Wtf with your profile picture

Jack
  • Jack

MODEL_SWAT

• Feroci
  • Serbia

Posted 11 September 2017 - 12:39 PM

It's done:
Wanted Level Editor 1.091
Overwrite the old wanted level editor files with these ones. Use Tank Fire 1.41.

Spoiler

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users