San Andreas: Blast From The Past

SA WIP SA Released
709 replies to this topic
Blackalien
  • Blackalien

Keepin' it Old Shool

• Members
  • Bulgaria

Posted 23 November 2015 - 09:12 PM Edited by blackalienHD, 23 November 2015 - 09:13 PM.

Nah, that's the PS2 timecyc with skygfx, I'm using it. We'll see how the timecyces I made will be available since I don't have permissions on the PS2 timecyc. There is still time until the release so I think it will be ok and I'll have time to talk to the author. 

By the way, I'm working alone for now and I don't have a team. Maybe just asking someone for help with something, but I'm doing all things alone :D

Edit: New page and good night from me!

• FMMZ likes this

BeingARK
  • BeingARK

Black

• Members
  • Pakistan

Posted 24 November 2015 - 07:32 AM

Why don't you, Kalvin and Rented work together? I mean that all of us want's the same thing! Then why are you guy's working seperately when everybody has the same aim? The more the team member's the stronger the MOD! :)

• anthony and Junior_Djjr like this

Blackalien
  • Blackalien

Keepin' it Old Shool

• Members
  • Bulgaria

Posted 24 November 2015 - 01:19 PM Edited by blackalienHD, 24 November 2015 - 01:19 PM.

Why don't you, Kalvin and Rented work together? I mean that all of us want's the same thing! Then why are you guy's working seperately when everybody has the same aim? The more the team member's the stronger the MOD! :)

See the thing is that both Kalvin and Rented started a year or more ago and they've put a lot more effort than I did to this moment. So merging my work with theirs will be strange and not ok for them, because it will be like they gave me their work and I did a very small amount of things(almost nothing compared to their work). Antoher thing is that we don't know each other(I mean enough well to work together) and none of us will want it. So it's useles to talk about something that is impossible to happen :)

• Jinx. and Sweet Bellic like this

Junior_Djjr
  • Junior_Djjr

Modding Lover

• Members
  • Brazil
  • Best Map 2016 [San Andreas INSANITY] [Contribution]

Posted 24 November 2015 - 04:59 PM Edited by Junior_Djjr, 24 November 2015 - 05:00 PM.

(...) So merging my work with theirs will be strange and not ok for them (...)

Have you talked to them?
I still do not understand why you do not want to help in Beta Edition, instead of creating a new total conversion, come help in Beta Edition. They do not want to be helped?

I'm already tired of seeing people doing the same project separately, unity is strength.

If all the people come together to create only one, we'll have one giant thing, if people are divided, we will only have medium-sized things.

Blackalien
  • Blackalien

Keepin' it Old Shool

• Members
  • Bulgaria

Posted 24 November 2015 - 05:02 PM Edited by blackalienHD, 24 November 2015 - 05:02 PM.

(...) So merging my work with theirs will be strange and not ok for them (...)

Have you talked to them?
I still do not understand why you do not want to help in Beta Edition, instead of creating a new total conversion, come help in Beta Edition. They do not want to be helped?

I'm already tired of seeing people doing the same project separately, unity is strength.

If all the people come together to create only one, we'll have one giant thing, if people are divided, we will only have medium-sized things.

I just have the feeling that they won't want all three of us to work together. Neitheir I do very much(won't explain why).

Junior_Djjr
  • Junior_Djjr

Modding Lover

• Members
  • Brazil
  • Best Map 2016 [San Andreas INSANITY] [Contribution]

Posted 24 November 2015 - 05:26 PM

It is a pity, the mod community is big and strong, I know we can do amazing things together.

(whether he help you or you help him)

• Blackalien likes this

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

Gognitti bailed. I made like Chow Yun-Fat...

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 24 November 2015 - 06:31 PM

WHAT? Do not place the mafia guys in the pedgrp.dat lines of LV! Just script them like Gang9 in the way that you add turf like that. It's going to be a hell lot less glitchier and of course more Rockstar style.

• R4gN0r0K, Sweet Bellic and Blackalien like this

Blackalien
  • Blackalien

Keepin' it Old Shool

• Members
  • Bulgaria

Posted 24 November 2015 - 07:24 PM Edited by blackalienHD, 24 November 2015 - 07:25 PM.

Thanks to Jeansowaty for helping me with gangs, his name will be added in special thanks!

BTW Gangs are now ok and poll about them will be removed.

• Jeansowaty and Sweet Bellic like this

BeingARK
  • BeingARK

Black

• Members
  • Pakistan

Posted 25 November 2015 - 08:05 AM

Ok so I am on my comp and was seeing the progress and damn that's some good progress! Good luck for future! :)

• Blackalien likes this

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

Gognitti bailed. I made like Chow Yun-Fat...

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 25 November 2015 - 02:47 PM

Nice, thanks man, I'm glad to be some help :)

• Blackalien likes this

Blackalien
  • Blackalien

Keepin' it Old Shool

• Members
  • Bulgaria

Posted 26 November 2015 - 02:16 PM

Can someone please give his vote for the damage parts so I know what to do, since now it's 1 - 1?

Honker1944
  • Honker1944

Playa

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 26 November 2015 - 05:39 PM Edited by Honker1944, 26 November 2015 - 05:40 PM.

I will give my vote on Sa damaged parts if someone repair the poll. Becouse I can't vote.

Blackalien
  • Blackalien

Keepin' it Old Shool

• Members
  • Bulgaria

Posted 26 November 2015 - 05:57 PM

I will give my vote on Sa damaged parts if someone repair the poll. Becouse I can't vote.

You can't? What does it say or what does it look like?

Honker1944
  • Honker1944

Playa

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 26 November 2015 - 07:50 PM Edited by Honker1944, 26 November 2015 - 08:31 PM.

It's work now. You change something? Also what about biker gang it can have territories in villages near the Ls and Sf.

Blackalien
  • Blackalien

Keepin' it Old Shool

• Members
  • Bulgaria

Posted 26 November 2015 - 07:57 PM

It's work now. You change something? Also what about biker gang it can have territories in villages near the Ls and Sf.

I just clicked ''manage poll'' to edit it and clicked save. Nothing changed, don't know what happened with it before that.

About the biker gang, I don't think it there was anything like a biker gang in the beta.

Honker1944
  • Honker1944

Playa

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 26 November 2015 - 08:31 PM

What about unused gangs like Seville boulevard famillies and Temple Drive Families. Noone add them to beta mod. So if you add them you will be first :)

Blackalien
  • Blackalien

Keepin' it Old Shool

• Members
  • Bulgaria

Posted 27 November 2015 - 03:07 PM

What about unused gangs like Seville boulevard famillies and Temple Drive Families. Noone add them to beta mod. So if you add them you will be first :)

They are in the game, the territories just belong to ballas, but after taking them the GSF members there turn into the ones you wrote above.

Gravarty
  • Gravarty

Home Sweet Home

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 November 2015 - 05:16 PM Edited by countergame, 27 November 2015 - 05:21 PM.

It doesn't make sense to use SA damage parts on VC vehicles. If we want the real GTA SA beta "feeling", we should use all GTA VC vehicles and their damamge parts. Even though these cars were just "placeholders" they still belong to the beta. New cars like the tahoma, premier.. etc might not fit then, because it looks different. But that's okay, this is how betas work  :p

screenfun_10.jpg

• Letus and Blackalien like this

Blackalien
  • Blackalien

Keepin' it Old Shool

• Members
  • Bulgaria

Posted 27 November 2015 - 09:26 PM Edited by blackalienHD, 27 November 2015 - 09:27 PM.

Download link added. Try, see, report bugs, glitches and weird stuff(for some of it I already know, but nevermind). The download link will get removed tommorow since this is only a test version I still don't want to release the mod. Remember to start a new game and use Open Limit Adjuster!

Honker1944
  • Honker1944

Playa

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 27 November 2015 - 10:52 PM Edited by Honker1944, 27 November 2015 - 10:59 PM.

@countergame
It will be an alpha not beta feeling since this photo you posted is old.
@blackalienHD
Yep but they are unused GSF members like Fam4 and Fam5. Seville can have csblue since their tags are darker. After the mission returning the families will be replaced by grove.
Some beta stuff
Green Sabre was called Keep your friends close( reference ro vice city). Temple was called sunnyside.
  • Sweet Bellic likes this

Blackalien
  • Blackalien

Keepin' it Old Shool

• Members
  • Bulgaria

Posted 27 November 2015 - 10:55 PM

Too tired to think about these now. WIll figure them out tommorow.

eagle152
  • eagle152

Visits Glory Hole Theme Park every day

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 28 November 2015 - 12:22 AM

Green Sabre was called Keep your friends close( reference ro vice city)

proof?

• Sergiu likes this

Blackalien
  • Blackalien

Keepin' it Old Shool

• Members
  • Bulgaria

Posted 28 November 2015 - 12:09 PM

Download removed! I didn't hear any opinions(if anyone even downloaded this), but if you tried it I hope you'll be here for v1 too.

R4gN0r0K
  • R4gN0r0K

☆ ♛ ☆

• Members
  • Unknown
  • Best WIP Mod 2014 [Grand Theft Auto 3D]

Posted 28 November 2015 - 01:52 PM

i have a question, what do i do with the "New folder" and its contents?

Blackalien
  • Blackalien

Keepin' it Old Shool

• Members
  • Bulgaria

Posted 28 November 2015 - 02:21 PM Edited by blackalienHD, 28 November 2015 - 02:22 PM.

i have a question, what do i do with the "New folder" and its contents?

It was misplaced. The files in it are included in the gta3.img folder. Also this release doesn't include some peds, for example psycho,(the mistake is mine for this, but anyway, just test). ALso for the added map objets it is necessary to have Mod Loader since I was modding the map with MTA Map Editor and added very small amount of things with MEd.

Blackalien
  • Blackalien

Keepin' it Old Shool

• Members
  • Bulgaria

Posted 29 November 2015 - 01:06 PM Edited by blackalienHD, 29 November 2015 - 02:11 PM.

Today worked on the beta SWAT member and here it is:

89QqBa7.jpgSadly they still have bugs that I can't fix and that really pisses me off, because I worked on this for 2 hours. Yea, a lot more time than I expected.

Other things:

- Added pool table in Madd Dogg's mansion

- Cars are now using only day light texture

- Bringed back the ''California - The Golden State'' car plate

- Changed Temple to Sunnyside

- Restored csho

• Sweet Bellic likes this

Jinx.
  • Jinx.

my nama jeff

• Facade Corporation
  • None
  • Best WIP Mod 2014 [Grand Theft Auto 3D]

Posted 29 November 2015 - 01:14 PM

Looks like you just applied Psycho's head texture on the SWAT member. It would be better if you find someone to put the head model on the SWAT dude instead.

Also that Uzi.
  • R4gN0r0K likes this

Blackalien
  • Blackalien

Keepin' it Old Shool

• Members
  • Bulgaria

Posted 29 November 2015 - 01:21 PM Edited by blackalienHD, 29 November 2015 - 02:18 PM.

The uzi is actually alright(look), the problem is in the swat member. As I said he has many glitches. And actually it's psycho's head model, not just the texture. I'll work more on him to fix as many things as I can.

Honker1944
  • Honker1944

Playa

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 29 November 2015 - 02:47 PM

@eagle152
Some guy found this mission name in gta sa ps2 files. I don't know is it true or not. Maybe it's just a rumour or old vc file.
@blackalienHD
Nice work.
  • Blackalien likes this

Blackalien
  • Blackalien

Keepin' it Old Shool

• Members
  • Bulgaria

Posted 29 November 2015 - 03:48 PM

Can't believe it, but the first one took me about 2 hours as I said and everything was wrong. Now I started over and took me less than 10 minutes and everything is just fine.

emU7Lrl.jpg

• Jinx., Savidge and Sweet Bellic like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users