Quantcast

» «
Photo

Will we get a GTA with a Mob focus again?

93 replies to this topic
Zello
  • Zello

Hired gun

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 days ago

It's overdone like Liberty City so no

Explain please

DirtCheap
  • DirtCheap

Cheapskate

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 4 days ago

Explain please

The reason it's overdone is because hardly any GTA mob is unique and I got sick of it by GTA V. Let me give you a few examples:

-GTA 3: The mob appeared more as a street gang rather than an organised crime syndicate (I'll let this one off the hook as it was the first 3D GTA.)

-GTA VC: Despite the story having a "mob focus", the mob only appeared at the very start and at the very end.

-GTA SA: The mob wasn't fleshed out as well; they could have had the mob actually try to do what Sal threatened to do to you

-GTA LCS: The game seemed at first to me to have a "mafioso" protagonist, a mob focused story and a mafia theme. Shame the protagonist is a flat lapdog, the story is weaker than OG Loc and the "mafia theme" is practically non-existent.

-GTA IV: The mob actually seemed quite well at the start but ended up making no sense at times. You'll see what I mean If you keep reading this > http://gtaforums.com...ut-ray-boccino/

- GTA V: The mob doesn't play a part in the story but do physically appear in the game. However, like every other GTA V gang, they are bland.

Ertan Soner
  • Ertan Soner

Ignore Mode Activated!

• Members
  • Turkey

Posted 3 days ago

Explain please

The reason it's overdone is because hardly any GTA mob is unique and I got sick of it by GTA V. Let me give you a few examples:

-GTA 3: The mob appeared more as a street gang rather than an organised crime syndicate (I'll let this one off the hook as it was the first 3D GTA.)

-GTA VC: Despite the story having a "mob focus", the mob only appeared at the very start and at the very end.

-GTA SA: The mob wasn't fleshed out as well; they could have had the mob actually try to do what Sal threatened to do to you

-GTA LCS: The game seemed at first to me to have a "mafioso" protagonist, a mob focused story and a mafia theme. Shame the protagonist is a flat lapdog, the story is weaker than OG Loc and the "mafia theme" is practically non-existent.

-GTA IV: The mob actually seemed quite well at the start but ended up making no sense at times. You'll see what I mean If you keep reading this > http://gtaforums.com...ut-ray-boccino/

- GTA V: The mob doesn't play a part in the story but do physically appear in the game. However, like every other GTA V gang, they are bland.

Do you prefer working for FIB like a dog?Like in gta 5.

• Algonquin Assassin and anthony like this

DirtCheap
  • DirtCheap

Cheapskate

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 2 days ago

What has that got to do with a mob focus or anything I said above?

And no, that was one of the worst things in GTA V.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users