» «
Photo

Detroit Become Human Quantic Dream's next game for PS4

23 replies to this topic
pyramid head
  • pyramid head

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 28 October 2015 - 05:18 PM Edited by pyramid head, 28 October 2015 - 05:23 PM.

http://www.playstati...n--For-PS4.html

Detroit: Being Human Is A Different Experience To Beyond & Heavy Rain, Says David Cage

http://www.playstati...David-Cage.html

Detroit Become Human is the next game from Quantic Dream not much is known about the game yet other than that it continues from the Kara demo from a few years back

I wouldn't be too surprised if we did see a sex scene in the game, it wouldn't be a Quantic Dream game without a sex scene and Kara did say in the demo that she was entirely at your disposal as a sexual partner.

We probably won't see whatever game they make from that other demo with the wizard until 2020 maybe 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqeuHGESZBA

Does anyone remember that Summoner 2 interview from Red Faction 2, it's similar to the wizard demo in that it's as funny as the wizard demo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YM7IVz5ZlHs

I'm looking forward to this, i have yet to be disappointed by a Quantic Dream game.

• Ivan1997GTA likes this

Darth Yokel
  • Darth Yokel

A Sith now, aparently.

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica

Posted 28 October 2015 - 05:28 PM

I wish David Cage would just go away. The guy doesn't have an original thought in his head. He's an awful writer, his stories are full of dumb plot holes and he's incredibly pretentious.

• Ruin and Edward Nashton like this

ClaudeSpeed1911
  • ClaudeSpeed1911

J.E.C.

• Members
  • Palestine

Posted 28 October 2015 - 05:29 PM

That Kara demo was really cool, hopefully its as good.

• pyramid head and Tech-Noir like this

Freakorama
  • Freakorama

Freako

• The Yardies
  • Australia

Posted 28 October 2015 - 11:18 PM

As long as there's no Ellen Page.

Ermac
  • Ermac

endgame

• Members
  • None
  • GTAF Time Trials Hipster of the Year 2017
    Hottest Nigga [All Time]
    GTAF Time Trials Hipster of the Year 2016
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 28 October 2015 - 11:27 PM

i am a huge fan of dahvid caytch's work. his interactive movies games are outstanding and i am looking forward to watching playing this one, looks to be chock full of emoshun

• Ruin, Darth Yokel, Fallcreek and 1 other like this

Sunrise Driver
  • Sunrise Driver

The Infidel

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 29 October 2015 - 10:37 AM

Finally smth worthy on PS4 (aside from Uncharted 4).

Would prefer modern setting like Heavy Rain though.

Cosmic Gypsy
  • Cosmic Gypsy

It's time for a trip

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 29 October 2015 - 11:06 AM

I'm skeptical at best, i thought Heavy Rain was terrible. Next to no gameplay, all i remember doing is walking around, reading dialogue and pressing whatever button i had to press whenever it popped up, that isn't gameplay.

Not to mention the story was laughable in places, right at the beginning where that kid walks out of the shopping mall and runs into the road/gets run over, that is unbelievably unrealistic. For one the kid wouldn't be that stupid, what possessed him to walk like a zombie away from his parents, out of the mall and into a busy road?

Secondly, as the parent you'd be much more forceful and willing to get to your kid who is just calmly walking away, i would have pushed through them crowds and walked at a pace faster than the average amputee.

So many things about Heavy Rain left me annoyed, frustrated and unconvinced. If they take the same route i have a horrible feeling this game will end up being the same.

• Ermac likes this

Tech-Noir
  • Tech-Noir

☆ (◕‿◕) ★

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 29 October 2015 - 03:32 PM

I loved Heavy Rain as I wasn't looking for gameplay, I was looking for a cinematic experience as it was intended to be.  Just like Telltale games, I enjoyed influencing the story so I will be looking forward to this game as well.  Another reason for me to get a PS4 along with Street Fighter V.

• Niobium and Vik like this

esmittystud101
  • esmittystud101

You Sir, Do Not Praise The Sun

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 October 2015 - 05:51 PM

The game looks good. Might give it a go once more info comes in. I just wish there two to three year in advance trailers, when the game actually comes out, they look like that. I have a feeling that it won't. Just like Watch Dogs, just like The Witcher 3, ect.

pyramid head
  • pyramid head

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 04 March 2016 - 01:56 PM Edited by pyramid head, 04 March 2016 - 01:57 PM.

No new info on the game yet hopefully that will change soon i'm looking forward to this game and can't wait to play it.

The 1st,2nd and 4th videos are new to me i'll watch them later.

Exploring the Secrets of the Detroit: Become Human Trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lvs96LMQhqQ

Detroit: Become Human Actress Talks playing Kara
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLUeWC8dNmQ

DETROIT: BECOME HUMAN | Main Theme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFooXygYbuo

IDredMan
  • IDredMan

Dred

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 March 2016 - 05:39 PM

Oh great, another f*cking David Cage game.

It's the same every f*cking time. People get hyped, the game comes out, gets hate for a week then it's never heard from again.

This is like Robocop for SJWs.

Mr_Rager
  • Mr_Rager

Last Breath

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 March 2016 - 05:56 PM

I f*cking loved Heavy Rain so much but beyond two souls was trash. Hoping for the best.

BUT THE BENZ
  • BUT THE BENZ

How much for the benz?!

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 05 March 2016 - 06:31 AM

I f*cking loved Heavy Rain so much but beyond two souls was trash. Hoping for the best.

I loved Heavy Rain too. Never played BTS, and tbh. that Kara stuff doesn't look intriguing neither.

was absolutely looking forward to Heavy Rain remastered...but sites report that it is bugged and has flaws the PS3 version didn't even have. also, it only comes with BTS....so, DOUBLE F*CK!

I could really punch someone at quantic dream in the face for that....who cares about that french team of fail though....opportunity, missed!

Vik
  • Vik

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 March 2016 - 08:32 PM

You're complaining that you are getting a free game WITH the game you purchased? What type of f*cked up logic is that? :p

OT: Liked Heavy Rain, but B:TS was okay at best. I don't know who made B:TS so boring but hopefully they are not a part of this project.

Synthol
  • Synthol

Credit:purevil101

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 March 2016 - 10:14 PM

I've had B:TS for almost 6 months and I'm barely halfway there.

It's just.. sooooooo boring. Too much freaking forced slow walking.

BUT THE BENZ
  • BUT THE BENZ

How much for the benz?!

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 06 March 2016 - 06:06 AM

You're complaining that you are getting a free game WITH the game you purchased? What type of f*cked up logic is that? :p

NO that's not what I'm complaining about. It's the remastered version of Heavy Rain I have a huge rpoblem with, because: gamebreaking BUGS and WORSE video sequence quality than the ps3 version. I don't buy a broken game.

they updated lots of things and overall it looks better than before (obviously though) but it also looks WORSE, and has gamebreaking BUGS....simply not acceptable and worth paying 50 € for!

now BTS....I couldn't care less about this game tbh....I don't like ellen page so that's a huge turn-off from the get-go on my end.

• Vik likes this

Not A Nice Person
  • Not A Nice Person

Bad boy down

• BUSTED!
  • Olympics
  • Doggo-Chop Winner 2016

Posted 06 March 2016 - 07:19 AM

Can we stop with these video game sex scenes to be honest, they're cheap and awkward.

• Sunrise Driver, Vik and Ivan1997GTA like this

Fireman
  • Fireman

Cunning Stunter

• Members

Posted 06 March 2016 - 11:33 AM

Can we stop with these video game sex scenes to be honest, they're cheap and awkward.

Agreed, got to make them into mini-games. R* had the right idea.

• Ruin likes this

Drill Sergeant
  • Drill Sergeant

First name Drill, Last name Sergeant!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 April 2016 - 10:46 PM

i can't wait for this

Fireman
  • Fireman

Cunning Stunter

• Members

Posted A week ago

Has anyone played the demo level?

I thought it was pretty cool, maybe a bit too much Heavy Rain inspiration, but still. Lots of "choices" and quite a few endings. The "choices" are that you forget/don't examine something, which is a bit of a shame as the only way to get another ending is to mess up on purpose.

• Typhus likes this

Typhus
  • Typhus

OG

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted A week ago

I thought it was pretty cool, maybe a bit too much Heavy Rain inspiration, but still. Lots of "choices" and quite a few endings. The "choices" are that you forget/don't examine something, which is a bit of a shame as the only way to get another ending is to mess up on purpose.

I did play it, and whilst I enjoyed it, the controls felt incredibly clunky. It will be interesting to see if they can make it feel like more than a game, rather than just slowly walking from cutscene to cutscene. The story is really intriguing, though. Which makes me wish they had used a different genre to explore it, which would be a bit more fun to play.

fashion
  • fashion

Do not be sorry. Be better.

• Victim of The Pit™
  • Mars
  • Most Desperate For a Ban 2017

Posted A week ago

I mentioned it in the PS4 topic I think, I could easily reach my desired outcome. Not all of it,
Spoiler

It was a little predictable.

The graphics are great and it looks like an interesting game. I just hope for more unexpected outcomes. It's not on my purchase list for now as I want to buy Yakuza 6 sometime soon but it's not a game I want to miss later on.

Laker23
  • Laker23

Greatness From Small Beginnings

• Victim of The Pit™
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted A week ago

I did play it, and whilst I enjoyed it, the controls felt incredibly clunky. It will be interesting to see if they can make it feel like more than a game, rather than just slowly walking from cutscene to cutscene. The story is really intriguing, though. Which makes me wish they had used a different genre to explore it, which would be a bit more fun to play.

Shame to hear about the controls, but not too surprising. BTS controls were horrible, felt like walking on rails the whole game.

I enjoyed Heavy Rain a lot, BTS not so much. I'll probably pick this up way down the line. Doubt it will be a game that holds a high price for a long time.

Tigereyesxx
  • Tigereyesxx

Hand of Friendship or Fist of Enmity?.....

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

Praying on bended knees that they have got rid of Quick Time Events, ruined the last 2 games of Quantic for me....

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users