Photo

Chopper checkpoints

6 replies to this topic
Yamuchi
  • Yamuchi

Kamikaze Car Jacker

• Members

Posted 31 January 2003 - 02:55 PM

I cannot seem to be able to find the last of the "chopper checkpoints" in "ocean beach", can someone please tell me where it is? :rampage:

Azkoyen
  • Azkoyen

Pixie Headed Freak

• Members

Posted 31 January 2003 - 03:20 PM

As I'm sure you know, there's two.  One is on the ground just north of malibu, in a small residential area between some houses.

The other is on a rooftop towards the south end of this island.  It's hard to find from the air because heli's don't usually spawn unless you aproach them on the ground (<-- personal opinion, not too sure if this is the same for everyone).

I'm afraid I can't remember exactly where it is, but if you get real stuck go to www.gamefaqs.com

Az.

SolidCheat
  • SolidCheat

Homie

• Members

Posted 31 January 2003 - 03:45 PM

One on Ocean Beach -
Directly accross from one of the residential areas that you can purchase (I think its 1104 or something) there's an archway that leads into an alley which weaves through some backyards. Go right through the arch, and on your right is the helicopter you're looking for. Im not sure how else to explain it, but just drive around Ocean Beach, looking for an arch directly accross from a building you can buy/already own.

One in Downtown -
Remember that mission you had to perform in order to start making cash from the movie studios? The one where you had to grab a PCJ and go into the elevator, jump from roof to roof, etc...? Well, if you go back up that way, right near the office, there's the helicopter you're looking for. I believe its just north of the Greasy Chopper (where you did all those bike missions).

satinslayyer
  • satinslayyer

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 January 2003 - 04:29 PM

no SolidCheat, he's talking about the 2nd one in the first island, not downtown......i think Yamuchi has already got the one underthat archway thing??? but the other one is on a roof close to that mission with cortez where you had to talk to the french painter..... get a heli and stay close to top of houses near there and you ..should find it.

Yamuchi
  • Yamuchi

Kamikaze Car Jacker

• Members

Posted 31 January 2003 - 04:32 PM

Thank You!!!

I was looking for it for ages and now i can get on with 100% :rampage:

SolidCheat
  • SolidCheat

Homie

• Members

Posted 31 January 2003 - 05:25 PM

:sarcasm: I was just trying to help.

JoeyLeone25
  • JoeyLeone25

AMF Elder

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 31 January 2003 - 05:53 PM

Yea you were SC but some ppl are complete asses & you info helped me as I couldn't remember the CC even though I'm goin for a 3rd 100%

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users