Photo

Properties?

10 replies to this topic
Stormyau
  • Stormyau

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 31 January 2003 - 08:44 AM

Are the street races part of the assests you have to do before you can access the last missions?

sup yo
  • sup yo

Thief

• BUSTED!

Posted 31 January 2003 - 09:27 AM

That makes no sence but I think you have to comp the game to get the street racing.

cice
  • cice

Ω

• Members

Posted 31 January 2003 - 12:12 PM

I don't think so, because you don't have to have all properties making maximum money to get the last missions, because I was able to access them when I hadn't even bought the ice cream factory or the car showroom

Mr. Whoopee Sniper
  • Mr. Whoopee Sniper

Addicted to 'Ice Cream'

• Members

Posted 31 January 2003 - 12:24 PM

You don't need them for your assets, but you do need them for 100%.

Purple9
  • Purple9

WARNING: Contains Horse

• The Precinct

Posted 31 January 2003 - 01:06 PM

You just need to complete the first list of cars in-order to complete the asset..and make money roll ;)
IF you want more money, do more lists.

SolidCheat
  • SolidCheat

Homie

• Members

Posted 31 January 2003 - 03:56 PM

In response to the original post (I didnt bother reading through the replies), no, you don't need to beat them to access the final missions. I haven't completed any of the races but i've still been able to complete the main storyline missions. The non-neccessary missions for the storyline (I think) come from Sunshine Autos and Cherry Poppers. I could be, and probably am, wrong.

Purple9
  • Purple9

• The Precinct

Posted 31 January 2003 - 04:03 PM

Quote (SolidCheat @ Jan. 31 2003,15:56)
In response to the original post (I didnt bother reading through the replies), no, you don't need to beat them to access the final missions. I haven't completed any of the races but i've still been able to complete the main storyline missions. The non-neccessary missions for the storyline (I think) come from Sunshine Autos and Cherry Poppers. I could be, and probably am, wrong.

Yeh, I'm pretttty sure you need Sunshine Autos for the last 2 missions as the Collectors need to go there.

It's all in the 100% pinned topic anyway at the top of the topics.

JoeyLeone25
  • JoeyLeone25

AMF Elder

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 31 January 2003 - 05:37 PM

You need Printworks & (i think) Malibu to access the last to missions

SolidCheat
  • SolidCheat

Homie

• Members

Posted 31 January 2003 - 10:29 PM

The malibu isn't neccessary, of that Im sure. I completed the final mission of the game and then did the malibu missions afterwards. Print works is needed, and (as I was corrected) so is Sunshine Autos and Cherry Poppers, due to the collectors mission.

Purple9
  • Purple9

• The Precinct

Posted 31 January 2003 - 11:13 PM

Quote (SolidCheat @ Jan. 31 2003,22:29)
The malibu isn't neccessary, of that Im sure. I completed the final mission of the game and then did the malibu missions afterwards. Print works is needed, and (as I was corrected) so is Sunshine Autos and Cherry Poppers, due to the collectors mission.

Solid, you sure? On my second time through the game I had every asset completed except the Malibu..and before I did the Malibu I had no call...
So I'm pretty sure it's needed(malibu)..the printworks is def. needed.

[email protected]

Posted 01 February 2003 - 05:04 AM

Quote (sup yo @ Jan. 31 2003,09:27)
That makes no sence but I think you have to comp the game to get the street racing.

you can access the street races as long as you own sunshine autos.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users