Photo

Vice city clothing stores

5 replies to this topic
Krayzied
  • Krayzied

Rat

• Members

Posted 30 January 2003 - 06:57 PM

If you look at the map of Vice City that came with the booklett, you'll notice quite a few clothing store icons around Vice City.  They also have some that I've never seen and still haven't found.  Is it cuz I haven't beat the game yet?

Example is streetwear and cuffs and.....something....check out your map and you'll know what I mean!

Purple9
  • Purple9

WARNING: Contains Horse

• The Precinct

Posted 30 January 2003 - 07:02 PM

That map does talk sum bullsheet yes, there is a rough street wear..but the doors are shut...collars and cuffs exists though i'm pretty sure..just down from Pole Position..it might be the outfit you get once you've beaten the last mission..

-VideoPoker-
  • -VideoPoker-

phugly

• Members

Posted 30 January 2003 - 07:18 PM

Yeah cuffs and collars...lol never noticed that b4...anyways thats where the mr. Vercetti outfit is and Little Havana Streetwear is where you get the Havana outfit but there is an invisible wall so yo can't get to the clothing icon.... :/

Zottekop
  • Zottekop

Rat

• Members

Posted 30 January 2003 - 07:33 PM

Quote (-VideoPoker- @ Jan. 30 2003,20:18)
Yeah cuffs and collars...lol never noticed that b4...anyways thats where the mr. Vercetti outfit is and Little Havana Streetwear is where you get the Havana outfit but there is an invisible wall so yo can't get to the clothing icon.... :/

I hope you will answer this question (you would be the first in the 10th topic maybe)
where is the Havana Streetwear located, because I can't even find the building itself

-VideoPoker-
  • -VideoPoker-

phugly

• Members

Posted 30 January 2003 - 07:45 PM

Go to the print works in little havana and take a right on the little road then a left and follow this road, you'll notice two big palm trees and a building sort of set back from the road it's a nasty yellow colour that havana streetwear...

Purple9
  • Purple9

WARNING: Contains Horse

• The Precinct

Posted 30 January 2003 - 07:49 PM

There's a 'Little Havana Street Wear'
and
a 'Rough and Ready Streetwear'

Rough and Ready is closed...LHSW isn't

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users