Photo

Willard Faction Appreciation Thread

577 replies to this topic
HOONART
  • HOONART

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 June 2017 - 01:42 AM Edited by HOONART, 17 June 2017 - 06:25 PM.

Fell in love with this window area and its green wall. I'd recently watched Baz Luhrmann's 1996 version of Romeo and Juliet and took a stab at recreating Tybalt Capulet's "Noble Executioner" lowrider. It's essentially just a nice dark blue paint so far. Haven't paid to recreate the plate yet so it has my typical "D37HW1SH" plate.

UuVpTBC.png

DfbsDzF.png

Prince_Polaris
  • Prince_Polaris

Where did I park my Tornado?

• Members
  • United-States
  • Next DLC Thread Page 3000 Winner

Posted 05 June 2017 - 02:00 AM

To be perfectly honest though the off camber of the wheels after you add hydraulics is another reason I don't want to bother. Oh well, just nice to vent about it on the rare occasion lol, appreciate the advice either way.

And that's why I avoid most of the Lowriders :(

It could be optical, but I think I'm seeing some Factions that are lowridered, but don't have those wonky wheels. Cambered, is the word?

Anyway, is that possible? Lowrider-options, but not the screwed up wheels?
I might add this car to the collection, but after the Voodoo-fiasco (Benny just changes proper wheels to tiny shopping cart wheels) I'm reluctant to sink money into it.

I've yet to watch Youtube-customisation clips, but any information from slightly more interactive sources (and apparantly a good bunch of car nuts) is more appreciated anyway.

Any lowrider will raise up into what I called "Offroad mode" when you hold down A on controller or X on keyboard.  It raises the suspension up into a higher mode that usually returns the wheels to where they should be.  And removes most of your performance >:C

Droidekafan
  • Droidekafan

Player Hater

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 27 June 2017 - 03:57 PM

Anyone here on PC who has the stock, non-lowrider faction with the hood bulge who wants to help me dupe it with the new give car to friend glitch?

HitchsIap
  • HitchsIap

Slayer of Gods

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 27 June 2017 - 04:30 PM

Thinking about putting in the glass roof sections...should I? Whats everyone's opinion on this?

Glc130v.png

Droidekafan
  • Droidekafan

Player Hater

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 27 June 2017 - 07:02 PM

Thinking about putting in the glass roof sections...should I? Whats everyone's opinion on this?

Glc130v.png

Glass t-tops are the bomb

pigwig-18
  • pigwig-18

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by pigwig-18, 4 weeks ago.

My faction custom:

(I'm no photographer)

http://imgur.com/a/dre0t

drew some inspiration from Tybalt's lowrider in the 1996 Romeo and Juliet and then I kinda took it my own way, open to critiques, suggestions, or even a classic "your car makes my eyes want to vomit"

(I'm new to the forums so if my image link is broken or I'm replying to a completely dead topic feel free to correct me)

dead goon
  • dead goon

Reject the status quo.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

yds_Zm-JvU-nXHC2WLCcMA_0_0.jpg

0cV4Z-Ccs0uvfwSIeyFHpg_0_0.jpg

• CRAZY AL WARD and 1bbaxter like this

the_potato
  • the_potato

Snitch