333 replies to this topic
MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

GTA Series Special Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • United-States
  • The collector [Amazing work on the Special Vehicle Guide!]

Posted 14 November 2015 - 02:56 AM

Awesome.  I like to keep all Black Vehicles with Black Vehicles and then the best Proof Vehicles together and the Uniques together, etc, etc.  I like to have organization, but it's cool to have all 3 Admirals together.  I like the Black Admiral.  Looks awesome.  I got an EP/FP/TP/EC Black Admiral in one of my three new VCS Saves :p

DragonpokeZ
  • DragonpokeZ

Special Vehicle Hoarder

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 14 November 2015 - 03:25 PM Edited by DragonpokeZ, 14 November 2015 - 03:40 PM.

One thing I must mention, I had 5 stars when I finally got an Admiral and ran away (druing Check Out At The Check In), so my experience with 4-star territory driving in SA helped a lot with keeping the Admiral alive. I parked it on the stairs in front of the Ammunation, ran to the marker, then put it in the Hyman Condo garage and then moved it to Vercetti State

It's funny how there's so many EC Blacks in both games set in Vice City. In VC, there's 9 (?) EC Black vehicles, while in VCS you can make any vehicle into EC Black during In The Air Tonight

BTW, how do you obtain the RC Plane using the replay feature?

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 14 November 2015 - 04:21 PM

In VC there is 7 Solid Black Vehicles + the Black and Pink Bobcat.  I could that as a "Black Vehicle" though.  So there is 8 in VC and a handful in VCS as well, but in VCS as you said, you can convert ANY Vehicle into EC Black, anyways.

It's on Youtube.  I posted it before in another Topic...

DragonpokeZ
  • DragonpokeZ

Special Vehicle Hoarder

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 14 November 2015 - 05:16 PM Edited by DragonpokeZ, 17 November 2015 - 05:39 AM.

In VC there is 7 Solid Black Vehicles + the Black and Pink Bobcat.  I could that as a "Black Vehicle" though.  So there is 8 in VC and a handful in VCS as well, but in VCS as you said, you can convert ANY Vehicle into EC Black, anyways.

It's on Youtube.  I posted it before in another Topic...

It's 8 plus the EC Black Stretch on PC, which luckily enough, can be obtained during Two Bit Hit, so I won't have to restart my collection :D

One thing I didn't mention, though, is that I won't be obtaining the EC2 Patriot or Romero because they're useless IMO. I'll get the FP Romero instead

As of now, this is my collection:

Links View Apartment: EC Silver PCJ-600, EC Blue PCJ-600

El Swanko Casa: Unique RC Baron

Ocean Beach Apartment: BP/FP/EP Sabre Turbo

Vercetti State: AP/EC Silver Admiral, EC White Admiral, EC Black Admiral, BP/FP/FP PCJ-600

Sunshine Autos 1: EC Blue and White Maverick

Sunshine Autos 2: EC Black Stretch, EC Gold Stretch

Sunshine Autos 3: EC Black and Purple BobcatFP/Unique Romero

Sunshine Autos 4: EC Black Sentinel, EC Black Washington, EC Black Voodoo, EC Black Pony

Hyman Condo 1: Unique Spand Express, BP/FP/EP Squalo

Hyman Condo 2: FP Infernus, FP Cheetah, FP Banshee

Hyman Condo 3: EC White Walton, VCPD Cheetah

To be obtained: EC Silver Stretch, EC Black Rancher, EC Black Sanchez, FP/EP Hotring Racer, BP/FP/EP Sanchez

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 14 November 2015 - 05:33 PM

I get them ALL.  You have SO much space.  It's not practical to skip them.  You pass the Mission to get these things, too...

DragonpokeZ
  • DragonpokeZ

Special Vehicle Hoarder

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 14 November 2015 - 05:37 PM

I get them ALL.  You have SO much space.  It's not practical to skip them.  You pass the Mission to get these things, too...

Idk, I don't consider them to be special since they have no visual features or nothing

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 14 November 2015 - 05:40 PM

I can agree they are useless, but since they are still special some way, some how by definition I say why not?  Like I said, you got 44 spots to store Vehicles and only 30 Special Vehicles...You have plenty of room.  Without those 2, now you only will have 28 lol...

DragonpokeZ
  • DragonpokeZ

Special Vehicle Hoarder

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 14 November 2015 - 07:40 PM Edited by DragonpokeZ, 14 November 2015 - 07:44 PM.

TBH, in this game I only care for the AP/EC Silver Admiral, BP/FP/EP Sabre Turbo, BP/FP/EP PCJ-600, BP/FP/EP Sanchez, and BP/FP/EP Squalo because it took me a while to get. I fonly there was some garage at the Boatyard for boats and other sea vehicles...

Just obtained the EC White Walton, and saved it at Hyman Condo 3. Next is to obtain the Two Bit Hit vehicles, EC Black Stretch, EC Black Voodoo, and FP/Unique Romero. Wish me luck xD

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 14 November 2015 - 08:07 PM

Good luck, lol...

VC is too easy for Special Vehicles so I get all that exist...

DragonpokeZ
  • DragonpokeZ

Special Vehicle Hoarder

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 15 November 2015 - 03:08 AM

...Except for the FP/EP Hotring Racer :p That method is a true bitch tho. In SA, you had to plant a bomb in a car while keeping the camera on it and prime that same bomb at the right time. In VC, you have to push a vehicle through a wall and navigate blindly halfway across the map ON FOOT

Acid Burn
  • Acid Burn

pool on the roof

• The Yardies
  • Unknown
  • Super Special Gold Star 2006
    Draw Contest Booby Prize 2016
    Campaign Poster Booby Prize 2016
    Doggo-Chop Winner 2016
    14K Doggo/Catto-Chop Winner 2017

Posted 15 November 2015 - 03:31 AM

I currently have six admirals, AP/EC Admiral, EC White Admiral and four EC Black ones; Vice City nearly done.

• DragonpokeZ likes this

DragonpokeZ
  • DragonpokeZ

Special Vehicle Hoarder

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 15 November 2015 - 06:25 AM

I currently have six admirals, AP/EC Admiral, EC White Admiral and four EC Black ones; Vice City nearly done.

Should've gotten a fleet of EC Black Admirals too, dammit D:< Or maybe a fleet of AP/EC Silver Admirals xD If obtaining 4 of those was possible at that stage... Maybe AP/EC Silver and 2 EC Black Admirals in the Vercetti State garage...

Is it possible to bring vehicles to VC Mainland before it's unlocked? I might do another save with a fleet of those then xD And maybe a fleet of EC Black Admirals or other EC Black vehicles... And maybe those EC2 Patriot and Romero

Speaking of, I obtained the EC Black Voodoo, Stretch, Pony, EC Blue and White Maverick, and FP/Unique Romero, and finally unlocked Cap The Collector, with only 'Martha's Mugshot', 'Dildo Dodo', 'G-Spotlight', and 'Distribution' left as of Asset missions (and also all Cuban/Haitian missions, and Helicopter checkpoint races, RC races, and Hyman Stadium races, as well as Rampages and Stunt Jumps... And taxi missions... That's a sh*tton of stuff to do xD)

Acid Burn
  • Acid Burn

pool on the roof

• The Yardies
  • Unknown
    Doggo-Chop Winner 2016

Posted 15 November 2015 - 09:33 AM

I know you can get fast vehicles to the mainland by first getting the vehicle inside the Film Studios, aiming the Packer inside the studious at the wall and then launching over although I don't know if the Admiral could do that.

Which Stretch did you get without doing Martha's Mugshot? I thought the only Stretch's available to get legit were the EC Gold from Martha's Mugshot and the EC Silver one from Keep Your Friends Close.

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 15 November 2015 - 01:07 PM

...Except for the FP/EP Hotring Racer :p That method is a true bitch tho. In SA, you had to plant a bomb in a car while keeping the camera on it and prime that same bomb at the right time. In VC, you have to push a vehicle through a wall and navigate blindly halfway across the map ON FOOT

Yeah, but that is cuz the EP/FP Hotring Racer is only uploaded by 2 people.  Both on PC and 1 of the guys doing it in a Starter Save and the other guy doing it after 100%.  Both guys are Russians or from Ukraine and can't speak English very well.  I literally don't even get what is going on with the Hotring Racer.  It doesn't make sense to me on how to get it.  Like I said, I had it fall through the Stadium two times, but only one time was successful to land and I could get out of it and try running to the Rifle Range.  It's impossible to navigate on PS2 since there is no rotating camera on foot like there is on PC.  The "sense of direction" is just off cuz I don't know the direction I should run.  Seriously, finding the Sprunk Machine and getting back to Smoke to get the Packer, Sultan, and BF-400 was easier than anything I had to do regarding this EP/FP Hotring Racer.  I just don't get it.  But the thing is, Hotring Side Mission is always open so I can always get it.  Sure, it's not in my collection for PS2 or iOS, but I can literally get it anytime and after 100% is best since the Vehicles take double damage as a reward.  I could even try to get it in my 44% Starter Save, too, but since vehicles don't take double damage it would be even harder to get...

Lol, I remember last year when you told me this stuff.  I only get 1 of each Vehicle.  I don't see a reason to have like 5 AP/EC Admirals or something when all you're doing is bringing up the Mission Attempts Stat since you are mindlessly failing to obtain them over and over again.  I just don't see a need to do that since you can only drive 1 Vehicle at a time.  What good will it do to have like 5 of the same Vehicle?  I only get the Admiral from Check out at the Check In and that's it.  Of course the EC White and AP/EC Silver ones, too, but only 1 of each...

Should've gotten a fleet of EC Black Admirals too, dammit D:< Or maybe a fleet of AP/EC Silver Admirals xD If obtaining 4 of those was possible at that stage... Maybe AP/EC Silver and 2 EC Black Admirals in the Vercetti State garage...

Is it possible to bring vehicles to VC Mainland before it's unlocked? I might do another save with a fleet of those then xD And maybe a fleet of EC Black Admirals or other EC Black vehicles... And maybe those EC2 Patriot and Romero

Speaking of, I obtained the EC Black Voodoo, Stretch, Pony, EC Blue and White Maverick, and FP/Unique Romero, and finally unlocked Cap The Collector, with only 'Martha's Mugshot', 'Dildo Dodo', 'G-Spotlight', and 'Distribution' left as of Asset missions (and also all Cuban/Haitian missions, and Helicopter checkpoint races, RC races, and Hyman Stadium races, as well as Rampages and Stunt Jumps... And taxi missions... That's a sh*tton of stuff to do xD)

Idk why you don't just do a 44% Starter Save.  You have none of these Starter Saves.  I have 52% in III, 44% in VC, 48% in LCS, and 49.20% in VCS.  It helps the game go a lot quicker.  Everything you are naming can be done before the first Mission.  No need to wait til you finish the Story to do all of it, lol...

I don't think any Vehicles can be taken to the West Island besides Sanchez and PCJ-600's.  You need to get into the Film Studio, line up the Packer sitting there to be placed so you can use a PCJ-600 to jump over the wall and land beyond the barrier of the bridge to Prawn Island/West Island.

How many times do you need to do this?  Once.  See, a lot of people like doing 1 task at a time, whether that be Rampages, Hidden Packages, Stunt Jumps, etc, etc.  Whereas what I do, so it doesn't eat my "Total Playing Time" Stat is do EVERYTHING on East Island before moving West.  Then do everything on West and buy Hyman Condo to use the Maverick for anything else in the Ocean or on top of Buildings like the 1 Rampage and a few Hidden Packages, all on the East Island.  I just skip those things while working on East Island stuff and wait for a Maverick to fly back and finish the remaining stuff.  I load up my Starter Save Hyman Condo where I have the EC Black Sanchez and EC Black Rancher stored since you can get them in a Starter Save and the EC White Admiral stored on the East Island in El Swanko Casa.  You can get these 3 in a Starter Save.  You can even get the EP/FP Hotring Racer in a Starter Save, but it's even harder than it is now after 100%, which is still hard...

I know you can get fast vehicles to the mainland by first getting the vehicle inside the Film Studios, aiming the Packer inside the studious at the wall and then launching over although I don't know if the Admiral could do that.

Which Stretch did you get without doing Martha's Mugshot? I thought the only Stretch's available to get legit were the EC Gold from Martha's Mugshot and the EC Silver one from Keep Your Friends Close.

Admiral won't be able to 99% sure.  First, you need perfect accuracy to drive up the Packer very fast without bumping the sides, etc.  Then you'd need more speed to land on the bridge beyond the barrier.  It doesn't work.  Only a Sanchez or a PCJ-600 can make it and you only need to do it once.  I kept doing it in an old Save, which got me 23 Hours and 56 Minutes for my Total Playing Time.  I did it once on my current Save and worked from East to West and then back to East for the remaining few things and I got 19 Hours and 10 Minutes now.  I went HOURS quicker since I only did this Packer/PCJ thing one time...

He's talking about the EC Black Stretch.  He is using the Mission Replays to get the Stretch, Baron, and Sanchez so he can have all 30 Special Vehicles in VC.  He's playing PC...

But you are right, if you're not using the Replay Glitch exclusive to the easy PC Version, then there is 27 Special Vehicles but if you are using these Replays, then you can get 3 extra Special Vehicles (EC Black Stretch, BP/EP/FP Sanchez, and Unique RC Baron).

Acid Burn
  • Acid Burn

pool on the roof

• The Yardies
  • Unknown
    Doggo-Chop Winner 2016

Posted 15 November 2015 - 01:12 PM

Mission attempt stat didn't go up; grabbed two from Check Out at The Check In and two from Loose Ends :colgate: I dunno I guess I like to just have a stacked garage plus it looks cool having a garage full of all black Admirals.

Also I just finished up VC and all I have left to get is the EP/FP Hotring.

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 15 November 2015 - 01:32 PM

True, there is 2 of them that chase you in CoatCI, but I just get 1 of them using a Flamethrower to scare the driver out and then pass the Mission and take it to a Garage.  Plus, the one in CoatCI is Heavy/EC Black before you store it in the Garage.  Yes, there is more in Loose Ends, too, but because I get the one from CoatCI, I only grab the Pony and Maverick from Loose Ends.

You are 100% now?  Only needing the EP/FP Hotring Racer?  Lol, good luck.  It's really strange to get...

Acid Burn
  • Acid Burn

pool on the roof

• The Yardies
  • Unknown
    Doggo-Chop Winner 2016

Posted 15 November 2015 - 04:13 PM

Game not at 100%, still have a bunch of side missions like Love Fist, Phil Cassidy etc but apart from those I am done and after a few hours I now have the EP/FP Hotring! Anyway, screenshot time I guess.

Vercetti Mansion (hey its a mansion, gotta have Limo's!):

O7bHmD8.png

Hyman Condo Garage 1 - Cortez Speeder, BP/EP/FP PCJ600 & BP/FP/EP Squallo:

ErsMdk4.png

Hyman Condo Garage 2 - BP/FP/EP Sabre Turbo, EP/FP Hotring & EC Rancher:

1uLnGPg.png

Hyman Condo Garage 3 - EP/FP Racecars:

7BubRj9.png

Sunshine Autos Garage 1 - EC Admiral Fleet:

smj9hMz.png

Sunshine Autos Garage 2 - EC/CP Admiral, EC Admiral, EC Washington & EC Sentinel:

4DzXv06.png

Sunshine Auto's Garage 3 - EC Maverick, EC Pony, EC Sanchez & Spand Express:

7Gf9nbP.png

Sunshine Auto's Garage 4 - FP/Unique Hearse, EC2 Hearse, EC Voodoo & EC Walton:

WhVLksD.png

El Swanko Casa - Autocide Three:

NfLhtLd.png

• DragonpokeZ likes this

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 15 November 2015 - 05:02 PM Edited by Militia, 15 November 2015 - 05:14 PM.

Lol, nice, only missing the EC2 Patriot, which isn't so needed, but you can pass to get it, so I always do.  The Race Vehicles (Banshee, Cheetah, and Infernus) are NOT EP.  They are only FP, just to let you know.

When you get to 100%, let me know how many Mission Attempts you have.  88 is the LOWEST you can get, but when obtaining Special Vehicles, 90 is the lowest you can get, since you MUST fail for the BP/EP/FP Squalo and BP/EP/FP Sabre Turbo.  I have 91, cuz I also failed for the EC Black Washington.  But for everything else, I passed.  So when you get to 100%, let me know what it says.  Also let me know your Total Playing Time Stat.  Mine is 19 Hours and 10 Minutes with 27 Special Vehicles (PS2) and 26 Special Vehicles (iOS) with 22 Hours and 28 Minutes.  Only needing the EP/FP Hotring Racer on both Saves to have them all.

Btw, how did you get the EP/FP Hotring Racer?  It took you 3 hours?  Lol, that's how long it took me to get the AP Packer, AP Sultan, and DP/EP/FP BF-400 new discoveries in SA yesterday.  Those also are all luck based Special Vehicles like this EP/FP Hotring Racer.  It still seems easier on PC due to the rotating camera 180 degrees when on foot.  On PS2, Tommy can't do that.  He can only look in the direction the way he is facing.  So it's impossible to understand going by what people on PC do with the camera while Tommy is running.  He literally looks like he is running, while stepping sideways.  This can't happen on PS2 so it makes it much harder...

DragonpokeZ
  • DragonpokeZ

Special Vehicle Hoarder

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 15 November 2015 - 05:09 PM

Didn't really think Cortez's Speeder was special, but OK xD

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 15 November 2015 - 05:11 PM

I don't think it is.  Idk why he got it, lol...

Acid Burn
  • Acid Burn

pool on the roof

• The Yardies
  • Unknown
    Doggo-Chop Winner 2016

Posted 15 November 2015 - 06:49 PM

Yeah once I 100% it I'll let you know the attempts and time. No real reason behind keeping Cortez' speeder, just kept it since he gives you it and you could consider it sentimental even if you let his daughter become a pornstar :p

I followed the wrong video for the EP/FP Hotring, followed the one where you glitch it out of the arena as opposed to the replay glitch. Took an hour since I kept destroying it like an idiot but I eventually got it. The other two hours were me walking my dogs hence why it took a while to post the collection.

• DragonpokeZ likes this

DragonpokeZ
  • DragonpokeZ

Special Vehicle Hoarder

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 15 November 2015 - 07:48 PM

Obtained the EC Gold Stretch and completed all the Cuban/Haitian missions. Now I only have side missions to do

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 15 November 2015 - 09:21 PM

Yeah, I usually am so bored when trying to get the EP/FP Hotring Racer that I try like 2-3 times and then stop.  Problem I am running into is usually the time of day or the wrong event at the Stadium and I am forced to save a bunch of times to advance the time, but don't feel like it.  Sometimes I drive to the Stadium and put the controller down without pausing and wait 10 minutes for 20:00 when it opens.  Really annoying how I need to wait.  This is why it puts me off to keep trying.  I am sure I can get it eventually, it's that I stopped trying as I got some other things to do now...

DragonpokeZ
  • DragonpokeZ

Special Vehicle Hoarder

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 17 November 2015 - 05:04 AM Edited by DragonpokeZ, 17 November 2015 - 05:38 AM.

Important news:

a6cVsnj.png

To the right, is a random black Sentinel that spawned by the Hyman Memorial Stadium. To the left, the black Sentinel from Hit The Courier. In the back, Black and Purple Bobcat and FP Romero. Thoughts?

Obtained the FP cars from the Street Races, too, and saved them at Hyman Condo 2, as well as the Unique RC Baron, saved at El Swanko Casa

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 17 November 2015 - 11:42 AM

That's odd.  You found a Black Sentinel in traffic?  I also could of sworn I saw a Black Pony while I was in the process of doing Loose Ends Mission.  This is why EC Vehicles aren't very good to me.  I personally can never be certain they are special.  That is why I prefer Special Vehicles with immunities that you can truly test and know what proofings are on the Vehicles...

Acid Burn
  • Acid Burn

pool on the roof

• The Yardies
  • Unknown
    Doggo-Chop Winner 2016

Posted 17 November 2015 - 05:17 PM

May be a new unique although it's very glitchy, Pony from Cannon Fodder:

CannonFodder-GTAVC5.jpg

Has some crates in the back although it's very weird to keep them there, I've had them stay on some attempts and they disappear on others.

DragonpokeZ
  • DragonpokeZ

Special Vehicle Hoarder

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 18 November 2015 - 01:07 AM Edited by DragonpokeZ, 18 November 2015 - 01:26 AM.

There's one answer to this. To the handling carcols file!

pony, 62,62, 58,58, 62,62, 58,58, 32,32, 88,88, 1,1, 3,3
sentinel, 30,0, 2,0, 36,0, 8,0, 10,0, 11,0, 14,0, 49,0

Neither the Sentinel nor the Pony have black (0) as the primary color. I don't know what to say... Mashed potatoes with bacon? Who knows about VC's spawning mechanics?

Acid Burn
  • Acid Burn

pool on the roof

• The Yardies
  • Unknown
    Doggo-Chop Winner 2016

Posted 18 November 2015 - 01:17 AM

I don't think handling would have an impact, more than likely it'd be controlled by the main.scm file.

DragonpokeZ
  • DragonpokeZ

Special Vehicle Hoarder

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 18 November 2015 - 01:28 AM Edited by DragonpokeZ, 18 November 2015 - 01:55 AM.

I don't think handling would have an impact, more than likely it'd be controlled by the main.scm file.

It's the carcols, it has the files for the colors of the cars

I checked my savefile. No car spawn is fixed to be (0,0), and the only fixed Sentinel spawn has random colors. I don't know what caused this

Acid Burn
  • Acid Burn

pool on the roof

• The Yardies
  • Unknown
    Doggo-Chop Winner 2016

Posted 18 November 2015 - 01:55 AM

I thought you were responding to my post, my bad :p Although I'm pretty sure main.scm controls carcols for mission vehicles hence EC vehicles that don't spawn in traffic which makes you getting a Black Sentinel a f*cking mystery.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users