@pep legal, the mod makes the game crash frequently when other ambient sounds load. Im using the Lite Version and the new update posted above this post And yes, i have newOpcodes.cleo
SAAS is a very Non-Intrusive mod (except for those party-cars in Vegas, which I think were fixed above)...So...give me more info :
- is there a typical place/region where the game crashes ?
- Are you using any other sound mod ?
- Could you list yours other Cleo mods ?
- What are your machine specs ?
- Have you raised stream memory (by Mixset) ? --- yes, SAAS eats some few megabytes of RAM (~20MB lite version / ~50MB standard version)
- Have you done tests on a fresh install of the game ? (just to isolate the problem)
- Have you RE-downloaded and RE-installed SAAS ?
- Could you (temporarily) installl SCR LOG and give me a crash report from that tool ?
EDIT : After you post, I played for almost 40 minutes on a fresh game (cities unlocked)...only using Silent Patch, MixSet and SCRLOG...travelling over the whole state of SA. (even in Vegas with those F*** party-cars).... NOT a single issue... SAAS seems very stable. (but I have a strong machine...maybe this masks any problem)