The hunter helicopter

14 replies to this topic
yardie_lobo
  • yardie_lobo

AMF Wheelman

• Members

Posted 29 January 2003 - 05:31 AM

im up to "keep your friends close....."

and r yet to pass it so i decided to go searching for sum helicopters/planes and ive only found the plane u get with the film studio,police maverick and the vcn helicopter

ive heard there is a army type helicopter that u can shoot from near the army base but when i fly ova it i cant find it or i get shot down

can ne tell me where i can find the hunter

thanx for ne help  :colgate:

drvice
  • drvice

Snitch

• Members

Posted 29 January 2003 - 05:39 AM

Man 1st i know i have read this topic in the past....but anyway....beat the mission fisrt....the it will be at the main back of the base.... suit up as a cop then you can enter without getting smoked......it will also appear at the helipad in southwest ocean beach...

silverpung
  • silverpung

SHF Member

• Members

Posted 29 January 2003 - 05:39 AM

To get the Hunter, you must finish the last main-story mission, "Keep your friends close" or collect 100 hidden packages. Then the Hunter will show up iin the army base.

You have to take on the police clothes from the police station in Washington Beach....the one's you get from the mission "Cop Land".
:rampage:

Ice_cobra
  • Ice_cobra

--.::-Subliminally-::. -- .::-Insane-::.

• Members

Posted 29 January 2003 - 05:41 AM

Get a cop uniform on and go to the army base. at the back there is a heli. You can shoot missles and guns from it. :devil:
You can only get it if you have all 100 packages or have passed all the mail missions though...

The-Jackal
  • The-Jackal

Soldier

• Members

Posted 29 January 2003 - 05:46 AM

Ok, just to totally clarify, because those are conflicting accounts above.

1) Beat the main storyline finishing with "Keep your friends close..." and the hunter will appear at the army base. Like other's have said if you have on the cop uniform, they wont shoot at you.

2) After collecting all 100 hidden packages the hunter will appear at southwest ocean beach, on the helipad.

So basically just beat that mission and then you can get it at the air base.

drvice
  • drvice

Snitch

• Members

Posted 29 January 2003 - 05:50 AM

yep Jackals right!!! My bad guys

yardie_lobo
  • yardie_lobo

AMF Wheelman

• Members

Posted 29 January 2003 - 05:57 AM

alright

thanx for all ur help ill try to pass it later

:D

[email protected]

Posted 29 January 2003 - 07:08 AM

Quote (The-Jackal @ Jan. 29 2003,05:46)
Ok, just to totally clarify, because those are conflicting accounts above.

1) Beat the main storyline finishing with "Keep your friends close..." and the hunter will appear at the army base. Like other's have said if you have on the cop uniform, they wont shoot at you.

2) After collecting all 100 hidden packages the hunter will appear at southwest ocean beach, on the helipad.

So basically just beat that mission and then you can get it at the air base.

just to clarify even more...  the hunter will appear at the army base after you have beaten the main storyline missions OR after you have collected 100 hidden packages. After you complete both these things, it will appear at the helipad in ocean beach. It appears at the army base first, then the helipad in ocean beach.

JoeyLeone25
  • JoeyLeone25

AMF Elder

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 29 January 2003 - 07:35 AM

Shot down?? that never happened to me

Purple9
  • Purple9

WARNING: Contains Horse

• The Precinct

Posted 29 January 2003 - 01:52 PM

Quote (yardie_lobo @ Jan. 29 2003,05:31)
i get shot down

I don't get shot down either...

Before realising what the cop suit could do for me I landed my helicopter by the hunter in the army base...and then swopped helis very quickly.

When I go in the army base without my cop outfit I get bludgeoned to death  :)  which is annoying...so either train yourself up to take on the Army without a cop suit...or get a cop suit..it's kinda fun thou fightin with no cop suit !

JoeyLeone25
  • JoeyLeone25

AMF Elder

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 29 January 2003 - 05:05 PM

Quote (Purple9 @ Jan. 29 2003,13:52)
i get shot down

Before realising what the cop suit could do for me I landed my helicopter by the hunter in the army base...and then swopped helis very quickly.

When I go in the army base without my cop outfit I get bludgeoned to death  :)  which is annoying...so either train yourself up to take on the Army without a cop suit...or get a cop suit..it's kinda fun thou fightin with no cop suit !

I did the same Purple & it was funny when you got in the hunter & out of nowhere a cop would pull you out

Mr. Whoopee Sniper
  • Mr. Whoopee Sniper

Addicted to 'Ice Cream'

• Members

Posted 29 January 2003 - 05:29 PM

Listen, this question is already posted over a million times! Why doesn't anybody search before the start a topic?

Purple9
  • Purple9

WARNING: Contains Horse

• The Precinct

Posted 29 January 2003 - 07:15 PM

Quote (Joey_Leone25 @ Jan. 29 2003,17:05)
Quote (Purple9 @ Jan. 29 2003,13:52)
i get shot down

I did the same Purple & it was funny when you got in the hunter & out of nowhere a cop would pull you out

Very bad glitch isn't it...it would be great to make a getaway like that...all the cops underneath you and you've done one in the army's 'copter...
it pisses me off  :(

p.s. mr w.s is right use the search....I'm gettin' tired of telling people to use it..i think i'm not gonna bother

JoeyLeone25
  • JoeyLeone25

AMF Elder

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 29 January 2003 - 07:59 PM

You could put a "Use search" or somethin sig in your sig if it pisses you off that much

or

You could just flame the person who's doin it :/

or

You could do nothin    :p

Tomi
  • Tomi

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 January 2003 - 09:16 PM

Quote (yardie_lobo @ Jan. 29 2003,07:31)
but when i fly ova it

"Pull ova! Pull ova!" LMAO! This is like watching Discovery Channel on a homo week. "Tonight, on Discovery..."

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users