Grand Theft Auto III is a open world game that's give you a chance to complete a mission in many ways - so - here is list of all special possible ways to complete every single mission in the game
(list in progress, so share you ideas in comments below)
Very first mission in the game. When you see word "liberty" in mission name, you may expect a lot of opportunities of doing it. But not this time - this mission can be passed only by one way.
What we have to do here is very simple - just drive a EC Teal Kuruma with 8-Ball to the save house and then to Sex Club 7 where we meet Luigi. There are some rules about this mission:
- blowing up, flipping or drowning a car will fail this mission, same as getting busted or wasted
- You can't fail this mission by going out of the car and just walk off. 8-Ball is a very patient guy, he will wait
- You can't get any wanted level in first two minutes of the game (like really, it's just not possible to get wanted level till 6.00am).
- No matter what, 8-ball will not exit the vehicle (except for cutscene where he and Claude change clothes and when you flip a car)
- You can use Pay 'n' Spray if you want to repair Kuruma. But the EC will gone and replaced with normal random color
- You can use crusher to destroy Kuruma with 8-Ball inside (mission will fail as you may expect)
- It's not possible to trigger any R3 missions; rampages and Toyz-missions
- It's possible to glitch this mission by using cheats and keep prison clothes for rest of the game (not really TBH, because you cant trigger any story-mission just some side-missions)
Super-simple mission. Grab any vehicle you want (boats are not working :< ) and go to the hospital, where Misty is waiting. Take her back to the Luigi, and... that's all.
- You start this mission by diving into the marker with EC Teal Kuruma. At this point of the game you can keep this car.
- Misty is a smart and very strong girl. She knows how to exit a vehicle, so don't be affraid of some knocking. She also know how to fight when player (or she) is attacked. She have A LOT OF strenght.
- Only ways to fail this mission is killing her or killing or getting Claude busted
- Getting wasted or busted will fail this mission. Same as destroying drug dealer's car
- There is no need for taking a baseball bat marked on the minimap
- You can kill a drug dealer in any way you want
- You can respray a car in any Pay'n'Spray you want, but only one in Portland let the mission to continiue
- Drug dealer will alway see you. Even if you come from behind. So, no way of sneaking in.
- No special effect by using Police Car, Fire Truck and anything like that.
- To finish this mission car don't have to be in mint condition
- You can fail this mission by getting busted, wasted or killing Misty.
- Dialogue is the same, no matter what car you will use
- If you exit the car after pressing horn, Misty will run to you, instead of walk.
- Misty knows how to exit a car and again, she is super strong.
- At this point, we meet Joey. No need for doing any other mission for Luigi if you don't want 100% completition
- extra $2000 bonus if all 8 are delivered
- Exploding or flipping a car will fail this mission; getting busted/wasted or running out of time too.
- Car have to be in mint condition and in good position
- Mission can be started only between 5.00 and 21.00
- Idaho used in this mission is stronger than usual
- If you do any dent to the car you have to fix it by going into Pay'n'Spray (garage at save house will not repair it)
- Pay'n'Spray will only fx the car, without spraying it with another color
- If you do everything allright except for triggering the bomb, and time will pass out, the mission will just fail (Mike will not exit a restaurant)
- Sadly - you can't replace an existing Idaho with another one, that is identical to orginal but with bomb already mouted ;/
- No need for waiting all 6 minutes to finish this mission - if you do it faster then Mike will show up just after activating the bomb with the car at right place and getting away from the restaurant.
- You can go by underground tunnel but be careful - it is easy to damage a car here.
- Wait for Salvatore near the garage at his apartamen and then blow his car up (he is in second sentinel)
5. Two-faced Tanner
- nothing yet
Thanks g-unleashed for list of all missions in the game ( http://www.g-unleash...p?cat=14&pid=13 )