Girlfriends and dating scripts

14 replies to this topic
DragonpokeZ
  • DragonpokeZ

Special Vehicle Hoarder

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 14 October 2015 - 04:08 AM

If I use the trick to keep the Two-Timing scripts active with let's say Denise, will I be able to obtain the outfit for 100%, the Pimp Suit in this case?

OrionSR
  • OrionSR

Chain Game Development Team

• Feroci
  • None
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA & Modding]

Posted 14 October 2015 - 04:38 AM

Yes. If you are diligent about your exploits you can even get Michelle's Racing Outfit on a master save.

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

Bob On It

• Feroci
  • United-States
  • The collector [Amazing work on the Special Vehicle Guide!]

Posted 14 October 2015 - 11:20 AM Edited by Militia, 14 October 2015 - 11:31 AM.

You can get all 6 Girlfriends to 100% with keeping the scripts active, but it's very boring and time consuming as you will have to make a jealous girlfriend show up EVERY TIME you have a successful date while NOT losing them on the way back to the red marker at the Girlfriend's house.  Basically, pretend you want to obtain them, but simply don't when you get back to the red marker.  Just let them drive away.  But you will have to rinse and repeat every time you go on a date and do the same with all 6 Girls.  If a Girlfriend doesn't show up, reload.  Since I am not into character customization and I am not into the other tasks outside of 100%, I never cared.  Not only that, it'll probably jack the Playing Time Stat up, since it just takes a while to accomplish, etc...HeroBrineR007 has the Girlfriends to 100% on his Mobile Save.  His Total Playing Time is just shy of 100 Hours...

Bender ุ
  • Bender ุ

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 October 2015 - 11:46 AM

Sometimes for me on PS2, I had glitch happend like, i had correct time when driving intro red circle, then cutscene with girl leaving and two timing at same time played, but on next date it was disabled, i checked like 3times before trying again (saved game before doing that date) so every date i checked if script is there for sure.

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

Bob On It

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 14 October 2015 - 11:57 AM

That never happened to me on PS2.  They always remained enabled...

DragonpokeZ
  • DragonpokeZ

Special Vehicle Hoarder

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 14 October 2015 - 12:51 PM

I thought the trick was to finish the date close to a place that 'resets' the date, such as the Pizza Stack in Palomino Creek next to an Ammunation

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

Bob On It

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 14 October 2015 - 12:54 PM

I am not sure what you mean.  All I know is to keep the dating scripts active, you need to ALWAYS have a jealous girlfriend show up, regardless if the date went well or bad.

Carbonox
  • Carbonox

Too weird to live but much too rare to die

• Daily Globe
  • Finland

Posted 14 October 2015 - 01:02 PM

I am not sure what you mean.  All I know is to keep the dating scripts active, you need to ALWAYS have a jealous girlfriend show up, regardless if the date went well or bad.

Apparently if you end a driving date close to a girl's home, you can drop her off before the 7-second countdown for a jealous girlfriend expires, and the scripts still remain inactive. Then there's Michelle and Millie's special dates, which can also be done to your heart's content without worrying about the scripts being disabled.

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

Bob On It

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 14 October 2015 - 01:25 PM

Ah, now I see.  Yeah, for EVERY single time I dated a Girlfriend, I took them to a Restaurant and then had the Jealous Girlfriend follow CJ back to the other Girl's House.  I never had those "other" kind of Dates, as my goal was only to obtain the AP Hustler from Denise, AP Bandito from Helena, AP Monster from Michelle, AP Romero from Katie, and AP Ranger from Barbara.  I never cared to get their progress to 100%, etc...

DragonpokeZ
  • DragonpokeZ

Special Vehicle Hoarder

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 14 October 2015 - 02:15 PM

I wish the Gimp Suit dates could be done with all girls, not just Millie... She's pretty much useless

OrionSR
  • OrionSR

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 14 October 2015 - 05:42 PM

I wish the Gimp Suit dates could be done with all girls, not just Millie... She's pretty much useless

Enjoy the Chain Game saves. All girls can be gimped, all but Helena offer She Drives dates, the girlfriends are always home, and Katie likes fast driving like her dialog suggests.

• DragonpokeZ likes this

Bender ุ
  • Bender ุ

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 October 2015 - 08:02 PM

Helena offers She Drives dates? wasn't that Michelle??

OrionSR
  • OrionSR

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 14 October 2015 - 08:27 PM Edited by OrionSR, 14 October 2015 - 08:33 PM.

Yes. but he was wishing to gimp all the girls so I mentioned some of the tweaks made in the Chain Game saves. Dragon has been taking turns in the Chain Game and I think he might be playing a Chain Game save this time around, so it didn't seem too far off topic. Sorry, I also tried to enable She Drive dates for all the girlfriends but Helena has a nasty habit of trying to drive through the canal at Marina when it comes time to head home, which ends with reloading so not a viable option. Both She Drives and Gimp Suit dates allow progress with a wanted level and there's no risk of a two-timing encounter.

FYI: I tried enabling Drive-By dates for all the girls but since they don't have any ammo the date, any date, succeeds immediately - pretty lame. Giving the other girlfriends weapons with ammo requires changing the scripts. And there's a special Sunrise/Sunset date for Helena and Millie but the script is broken (checks if the wrong variable is true) so it doesn't work.

Added: Since "scripts" is in the topic title let me point you to some of the fine details of the girlfriend's settings. SA Girlfriend's Global Bitmasks

Fooking Rekt
  • Fooking Rekt

Special Vehicle Collector

• BUSTED!
  • GoSquared

Posted 16 October 2015 - 05:52 PM Edited by Fooking Rekt, 16 October 2015 - 05:53 PM.

The only girlfriends who is difficult to get to 100% is Millie

Edit: I ment Michelle

69GTASensei
  • 69GTASensei

Player Hater

• Members
  • Singapore

Posted A week ago

Lets just say I currently have dated denise, and no girlfriend. Is the script enabled so that I can obtain the car? If not, how do I enable it? Make a bad date?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users