Xbox One

Darn
  • Maxx1013 and No Use For A Name like this

PwnageSoldier
  • PwnageSoldier

Commander of Wolf Operations

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 5 days ago Edited by PwnageSoldier, 5 days ago.

f*cking passive mode jets. Remove f*cking passive mode c* it's cancer. Passive mode abuse is so f*cking pathetic.

I know this is 4 weeks old but this. This so much. I'm at the point where you could just f*cking remove the whole thing.

I DON'T CARE IF I GET RAPED AND KILLED 50 TIMES BY SOME TWAT IN A HYDRA F*CKING REMOVE PASSIVE MODE.

I HATE GETTING F*CKING KILLED BY AN OTR HYDRA THEN THEY GO PASSIVE AS SOON AS I GRAB A STARLING. F*CKING WANKERS.

EDIT: GIVE ME MY POLICE OUTFIT YOU SH*TLORD GAME DEVELOPERS

• Shadowfennekin, chef_archie, AlbanyEsperanto and 1 other like this

AlbanyEsperanto
  • AlbanyEsperanto

Esperanto the car, not Espantoso Radio from Vice City

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 5 days ago Edited by AlbanyEsperanto, 5 days ago.

f*cking passive mode jets. Remove f*cking passive mode c* it's cancer. Passive mode abuse is so f*cking pathetic.

Passive mode, i agree.

While some helicopters and planes {such as SuperVolito and Millet} shut downs automatic a passive mode, they should do that for those stupid grifering jets.

Spoiler

• chef_archie likes this

MIKAHEEL
  • MIKAHEEL

S.I.S

• Members

Posted 5 days ago

I just got charged utilities twice within 10 minutes that mechanical,apartment, bunker and workers etc

secrecy274
  • secrecy274

Hunting Deluxos since 2018

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 5 days ago

Why can't I just be allowed to put a damn Strike vest over a Service Shirt? There even is an outfit during a heist mission that has that very damn combination, but I can not do it myself?!

I've been looking through video after video, thread upon thread, all for a simple glitch that would allow me this very simple thing, but oh no. 

God damn it, R*.

• 79'Blazer4x4, PwnageSoldier and Voodoo-Hendrix like this

No Use For A Name
  • No Use For A Name

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 5 days ago Edited by No Use For A Name, 5 days ago.

I just got charged utilities twice within 10 minutes that mechanical,apartment, bunker and workers etc

I got charged four times each for both MC and Bunker - $73600 - in the span of 27 minutes of being active in an organization. I kept track.

Speaking of MC, I restarted my coke biz and bought $1.4 million in upgrades two days ago. Come back to sell after two hours and it hasnt produced anything...FOUR TIMES. In two days.

Why anyone would ever buy another Rockstar game after playing this one for more than 10 minutes is beyond me

rlk232
  • rlk232

GTA King, Verified. (1219)

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 5 days ago Edited by rlk232, 5 days ago.

Get rid of all explosive weapons in public lobbies. It;s a damned war-zone and without the bonus you get from having other players in session, you only make peanuts.

EDIT: Also, when is the car fix coming? 2+ months already and nothing. I know, wait until next update but that's probably 5 more weeks away///

HARBUJAHN
  • HARBUJAHN

TRY HARDER LZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ GTAF_Crew

• Members
  • England

Posted 5 days ago Edited by HARBUJAHN, 5 days ago.

These tb riddled coughing squatters need too vacate my bunker lol 

32709172_294095014459563_655209127999438

Get out and find a new home 

• Hazzardtohimself, Shadowfennekin, Suzuki Azure Vulpine and 8 others like this

Commander S
  • Commander S

Preston, Esq.

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 5 days ago

I got charged four times each for both MC and Bunker - $73600 - in the span of 27 minutes of being active in an organization. I kept track.

Speaking of MC, I restarted my coke biz and bought $1.4 million in upgrades two days ago. Come back to sell after two hours and it hasnt produced anything...FOUR TIMES. In two days.

Why anyone would ever buy another Rockstar game after playing this one for more than 10 minutes is beyond me

I really ought to to stop using Saints Row 2 for examples of 'things a game does right, where GTAO does them oh-so very wrong...', but it's not my fault there are so darn many:

In SR2, if you control a neighbourhood, you can buy the loyalty of certain vendors and businesses - this'll give you a discount on goods/services, but you'll also get passive income by receiving a cut of their profits. And that's on top of the money you'll have coming simply by controlling the neighbourhood in the first place. If you control all stores and all areas, you'll be earning $42,900 every day.

...but then, that's because it's a single-player game with no microtransactions to flog. :sigh:

Dburger
  • Dburger

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 5 days ago Edited by Dburger, 5 days ago.

So I join a session and get recruited into an MC. Nothing surprising given the circumstances. Unbeknownst to me, the President is fighting another MC doing a Stand Your Ground on the Paleto Bay jetty nearly right outside my house.

I head over in my Deluxo to counter and boom, blown up almost instantly by the Presidents Oppressor. When I respawn I notice immediately that he has another f*cking Prospect on the ground in a Khanjali or however the hell you spell it. She proceeds to kill me 8 times while I try to call insurance and get back to my Deluxo. I finally shoot enough rockets to blow her sh*t up, go off radar, and get back to my car.

I get back in my Deluxo to counter their numerous other prospects on the jetty (nothing better to do) when out of nowhere another different prospect from that MC is flying a Hydra. F*cking shot down again. Turns out hes a jet griefer.

Respawn. Killed by Hydra gunfire immediately.

Respawn. Killed by Hydra gunfire immediately....

...and respawn, killed by Hydra gunfire immediately.

I then respawn again and my MC President is fighting him with his own Hydra. Jet griefer kills him too but crashes into the side of Mount Chilliad and dies.

I get into my Deluxo again and fly after the other MC President in his Oppressor again. Khanjali girl from before tries to kill me with an explosive round but misses. Thats when I finally realized that these were some skilled players, holy sh*t. I manage to get a lockon and destroy the Presidents bike, but he f*cking EWOs. Thats the first time that has ever happened to me and now I understand the rage against the insurance/bad sport system just a bit more. Doesnt mean I dont want people who f*ck with my Deluxo to not pay up, though.

Khanjali girl from before gets in her own Deluxo and shoots me down. I respawn on the beach near the jetty where a sniper fight ensues in the final seconds of the event. I manage to kill Khanjali girl again but get sniped by the President a few seconds after the event ends.

Thats when I said f*ck this sh*t and turned my game off after playing for all of 20 minutes.
  • Silencer555 and R3CON like this

Silencer555
  • Silencer555

Accident Prone

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 5 days ago Edited by Silencer555, 5 days ago.

^The second I see a Khanjali show up while I'm on foot, I leave. Nothing you can really do besides take a bunch of deaths while spamming RPGs at it. 

• HARBUJAHN, PwnageSoldier and autofanatic like this

Shadowfennekin
  • Shadowfennekin

Proud Saints Row and Pokemon Fanboy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 5 days ago

I hate how literally everything apart from Doomsday goes double the week or within a few weeks of it coming out.

Seriously.... I want to do some serious Heist grinding.

f*cking C*

• PwnageSoldier and AlbanyEsperanto like this

Dburger
  • Dburger

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 5 days ago

^The second I see a Khanjali show up while I'm on foot, I leave. Nothing you can really do besides take a bunch of deaths while spamming RPGs at it. 

I was pretty sad (not as much as some, though) knowing that my 1.61 K/D was going down the toilet...

HARBUJAHN
  • HARBUJAHN

TRY HARDER LZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ GTAF_Crew

• Members
  • England

Posted 5 days ago Edited by HARBUJAHN, 5 days ago.

Just like the old days and how it should be tanks rule the streets aircraft rule the air, things are balanced again

• autofanatic likes this

Pedinhuh
  • Pedinhuh

Get down on it!

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 5 days ago

Plant stick bombs on the roads bruh, 5 is the maximum you can use at a time, wait until it comes with a RPG in hand.

I personally recommend you to have the high ground before doing this, usually they dint expect a missile from above.

Or use the century old method from last gen: off radar + stick bomb your ride and go kamikaze.

Silencer555
  • Silencer555

Accident Prone

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 5 days ago Edited by Silencer555, 5 days ago.

^That's all fine and dandy IF you aren't facing a very competent Tank user. You will take multiple deaths in order to take it down, which gives them more reason to brag against you since the scores will be tipped in their favor with little effort. Not to mention all the costs for the explosives you're using to take it down. PLUS the added 10k insurance you have to cough up as well.

I obviously understand that's how it's supposed to be against a tank. But when on foot, the fight just isn't worth it.

• gtafan26 and autofanatic like this

Blasterman4EVER
  • Blasterman4EVER

The Protagonist In This Story

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 5 days ago

If I'm in my store playing GTAO and you ask me to plug in a copy of Mario Bros. 3 to my store NES so you can play it like I'm some sort of arcade, and you're brainlessly rattling off to me highlights from the latest season of "Cake Boss", congratulations, you're my bitch and moan topic for the day.

Dragon_Of_Tragedy
  • Dragon_Of_Tragedy

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 5 days ago Edited by Dragon_Of_Tragedy, 5 days ago.

Why does it keep swapping to first person? Broken game

secrecy274
  • secrecy274

Hunting Deluxos since 2018

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 5 days ago

Plant stick bombs on the roads bruh, 5 is the maximum you can use at a time, wait until it comes with a RPG in hand.

I personally recommend you to have the high ground before doing this, usually they dint expect a missile from above.

Or use the century old method from last gen: off radar + stick bomb your ride and go kamikaze.

Or go Off-Radar, spawn a Buzzard and put a bounty on him. Next to impossible for a tank to take out a competent pilot.

• R3CON likes this

79'Blazer4x4
  • 79'Blazer4x4

Soldier

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 5 days ago

Why does it keep swapping to first person? Did contract aids from Freddy mercury? Haha

In the middle of gameplay, or every time you start the game? If the latter then you have first person set as the default camera in your settings, if the former then I have no idea.

hugh750
  • hugh750

i drive fast and shoot at enemies in gta.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 5 days ago Edited by hugh750, 5 days ago.

why are npc's such terrible drivers??

early this morning i was doing a crate run for my ceo warehouse , and as i was passing a big rig on the los santos freeway near grapeseed.

the npc driver of the big rig changed lanes knocing me onto the center divider (i ended up stuck).

until another npc driver panicked and knocked me loose.

2a0c6f27-b0cf-4d12-bf18-c72fcaef265b.PNG

• KWF1981 likes this

BOOGIEMAN219
  • BOOGIEMAN219

Snitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 5 days ago

Whoever had the advice to park the moc where the trash trucks, bikes, mail truck spawn can straight f*ck off. Just lost 840,000 as soon as i steped outside it said i failed to deliver the truck.

gtafan26
  • gtafan26

GTAF

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 5 days ago

Deluxo just out of reach of the cannon and spam missiles, it works wonders.

Bounty first so you avoid the insurance fee.

k8k4SqU.gif

• Maxx1013, R3CON, PwnageSoldier and 1 other like this

D9fred95
  • D9fred95

10 Franklings out of 10

• Victim of The Pit™
  • Canada

Posted 5 days ago

I try to play Executive Search twice and both times I get disconnected due to a lagswitch turd. I sent a report in to R* support so I could get the money I would've won. I know the money I'd have won would've been pitiful but I sent the ticket in just to spite the turds anyway.

Cackling Jack
  • Cackling Jack

Let’s Talk Turkey.

• Victim of The Pit™
  • Australia

Posted 5 days ago Edited by Cackling Jack, 5 days ago.

This thread reninds me why Im taking a month off gta and ps4 all togther. Also reminds me how sh!t online is at the moment.
  • R3CON likes this

Maxx1013
  • Maxx1013

I want my cop outfit back

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 5 days ago

As soon as I see a Khanjali I just grab my Oppressor, Deluxo, Buzzard or Savage and take it out. Hydra probably works well too but I suck at killing with it. The only time I have been killed by a Khanjali was when one had a bounty after that I got in the air and took it out.

• R3CON and PwnageSoldier like this

Shadowfennekin
  • Shadowfennekin

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 5 days ago

WTF!

I played an hour EVERY day last event week and only got 850k! I'm owed 300k.... but can I be arsed to make a ticket? Nah... they'll just close it or not listen

Cheated out of two days!

"REEE you can't just log in and f*ck off" - I played for a f*cking hour to make sure it'd register I was on, I played lots and lots of missions last week.....

R3CON
  • R3CON

Cesar Vialpando

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • United-States
  • Best Event 2017

Posted 5 days ago Edited by R3CON, 5 days ago.

As soon as I see a Khanjali I just grab my Oppressor, Deluxo, Buzzard or Savage and take it out. Hydra probably works well too but I suck at killing with it. The only time I have been killed by a Khanjali was when one had a bounty after that I got in the air and took it out.
I have also used those four helicopters for this purpose and would like to add the Akula as well. It's stealth feature + missles/bombs are very effective.

Another method I use is the kamikaze attack, although usually this is a ground-based tactic for me. I'll steal an NPC car, throw five stickies on it, go off the radar, weasel my way close to the Khanjali/Rhino, wait for the right moment and then ran into them while detonating the bombs. It's not a cheap method but it's worked on impact almost every time.

Even better it usually tends to dissuade the player from getting another tank altogether. The idea that random NPC cars can suddenly become a bigger, unexpected threat is enough of a psychological deterrent that even if they do continue griefing it won't be in a tank on the next attempt. By the way, I've used this tactic against the Insurgent & APC and it's been effective destroying those too.
  • Maxx1013 and Volganor like this

Shadowfennekin
  • Shadowfennekin

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 5 days ago Edited by Shadowfennekin, 5 days ago.

Been trying for 20 minutes now to just get into a Public lobby

Join Invite, then select Online..... stuck in clouds

Try again, stuck in clouds

Try again......... *sigh* :/

Guess I can't do MC stuff

3 user(s) are reading this topic

2 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users