E3XJybQ.jpg

• gtafan26, THC, DrRumpleSweatyForeSkin and 4 others like this

-Silence*
  • -Silence*

Eh?

• Members
  • Canada

Posted A week ago

The stupid weapons sell mission with the Insurgents and Merreyweather are still broken... yet everytime I've gone to sell in the last 3 days thats the only damn mission I get!! Getting really sick of unplugging my xbox and then bouncing between lobbies to find a decent one to sell in to avoid this mission...

Hitchy
  • Hitchy

Player Hater

• Members
  • Australia

Posted A week ago

Hardest Target. (Happened when it was 2x$ 2xRp) 14 people 2 teams. Thought nice going to be a good game, get some extra cash. When it shows the team to players jump to the other team making it my team 5 other team 9. I didn't think much cause usually someone changes back or the game won't start until it's even. Nope the game launched with a 5v9. My team got thumped for the first round, then my internet crashed.

Last night. Motor Wars has 2x$ & Rp. I enjoyed it when it was first released and needed some money to put stuff on the avenger I bought. First couple game went alright with a couple players. Our small lobby joined a massive lobby. 24 players to be divided into 4 teams. Thought this was going to be fun, boy was I wrong. The first round I was on the AA gun that attaches to the nightshark, find another team where I lag and the car teleports. We were in a fight for about 30 seconds when it blew up couldn't last that long. Our last player managed to get us to finish 2nd place. 2nd round very early I land near the rail gun, I pick it up and notice my teammate (guy who 'carried us' in the first round). Driving towards me in a tampa I thought he was picking me up, nope he ran me over and killed me. I die got pissed and left.

Next game I was at 'Motor Wars III' one of my favourites due to the observatory spot. Our team spawned on the city side and I go for the tampa due to 2 types are pretty good. Another guy had the same idea went in their and drove off. I had to run a kilometer (0.62 miles) to try and get to another car. I guy comes past in an nightshark and aa gun knowing no other options and went f*ck it and hop on. Before being blown up. Next game the player who ditched me was going for the tampa on the hill side. I got ther first and ditched there. This round and next round went well, with me and another guy carrying the team with me getting 2 kills total and him getting the rest (6). 

New game packed lobby four teams again hoping me and other guy get into same team. We were until players joined out team. Original guy left my team to uneven team. We start and I get an insurgent and drive to a gun nearby as I get out I get killed. What do you know it was the guy that left my team. I noticed this was pretty much on my side and his team spawned on the other side. I got pissed off due to the fact he managed to get that bloody far. Our team got wrecked and we lost.

By then I had not too long till I had to get off I was in freeroam. I noticed a seven man biker club started a 'stand your ground' I was bored so I went there hoping for a fight. Note 5 of the seven players were under level 50. One was between 100 and 200 and the last player was above 200. The stand your ground was nearby fort zancudo on the other side of the river. I land on the road below and make my way over. This is when I get spammed by rpgs over and over again. At least 2 players were rpg spamming and 2 others were sniping me. You're probably wondering why the f*ck did I do this. Now, pretty much know idea. I was bored and I didn't think I'd get spammed by RPGs and now I'm here.

Blasterman4EVER
  • Blasterman4EVER

The Protagonist In This Story

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

Permanently off radar scum. What is this new devilry?

Mach1bud
  • Mach1bud

Gearhead

• GTA Series Staff
  • United-States
  • Coolest GTA Member 2017
    Best GTA Photographer 2016
    Coolest Member 2016
    Best Character [Snap] 2016
    Mister Los Santos 2016 Winner
    [Snapmatic Awards 2015] Best Male Character

Posted A week ago

Were these scum in a helicopter?

Blasterman4EVER
  • Blasterman4EVER

The Protagonist In This Story

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

Were these scum in a helicopter?

It wasn't the Akula.

• Shadowfennekin, Mach1bud and MaxBazooka01 like this

Picklez
  • Picklez

There's always wood to chop.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago Edited by Picklez, A week ago.

NPCs never freakin miss in "online"
Go back to story-mode for a week and then log on again.

in story mode NPCs miss a lot, online they can headshot you from 1000 yards away while they are in a car and you are in a chopper moving at high speed in the opposite direction.

It's f*cking ridiculous.

Online sux balls compared to story-mode.

So, learn to adapt. Its not difficult.

lmao what an awful reply oh my lord

• Dexter_Raminus, Shadowfennekin, chef_archie and 3 others like this

THC
  • THC

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted A week ago

WTF IS THIS GARBAGE!? Both f*cking cop cars literately survived a f*cking rocket are you seriously kidding me? Only after when the cops get out of the car then they blow up. f*cking cheap ass garbage.

SChdqUE.gif?5310

• hei3enberg, No Homing, chef_archie and 7 others like this

Picklez
  • Picklez

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

WTF IS THIS GARBAGE!? Both f*cking cop cars literately survived a f*cking rocket are you seriously kidding me? Only after when the cops get out of the car then they blow up. f*cking cheap ass garbage.

SChdqUE.gif?5310

Fanboys will defend this.

• No Homing, THC, chef_archie and 3 others like this

THC
  • THC

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted A week ago

Something like "why are u even using a homing launcher? just use a gun"

• hei3enberg, No Homing, alkaline_ and 2 others like this

Picklez
  • Picklez

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

Or maybe something like "So, learn to adapt. It's not difficult."

• No Homing, Xiled, Voodoo-Hendrix and 1 other like this

Cackling Jack
  • Cackling Jack

Private Contractor #GTAF Crew

• Members
  • Australia

Posted A week ago

Throw Molotov cocktails at them! Nah seriously don’t.
  • THC, alkaline_ and Voodoo-Hendrix like this

Black Terminator
  • Black Terminator

Black Widow

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

Can they please take out captures out of the game since no one plays those modes anymore? It's getting to my skin having it for a daily objective. 

• PetrolCB, Voodoo-Hendrix, alex1055 and 1 other like this

The First Hunter
  • The First Hunter

Praise The Moon

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

Why the hell does an air vehicle (Deluxo) get better missiles than a land vehicle (Stromberg)?
  • hei3enberg, chef_archie, Voodoo-Hendrix and 2 others like this

B7R
  • B7R

Custom

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

Playing Resurrection adversary mode but only because my Friend was playing one and because I've completed my Bunker supply run and objectives for the day I join in on the adversary mode game. Well was this a huge mistake; 

When I joined the game I found out I was on the team that had 1 single player vs 4 others. Well okay perhaps I can take the other four on with the team-mate. Well unfortunately that didn't happen. You see apparently my teammate was AFK and did what may of been "Rubber-banding" he's controller so he doesn't time out or AFK. I play for about 10 minuets but near the end I get P!ssed because I'm literally trying to tackle 4 players vs 2 (1 of which is my f*cking incompetent team-mate) but keep getting killed, once the four team mates have moved on to me after killing my rubber banding teammate. 

I had to suffer & pay the price because my f*cking f*ckw!t teammate decided to rubberband he's controller and stay in game instead of leaving if he wasn't participating properly. F*ck you and any kind of f*ckwit who does this and expects their teammates to carry you. Satin himself has a special place reserved for you in hell for these kinds of acts. You are either f*cking active and playing or not. If it's "Not playing" then take your ass back off to freemode or singleplayer. Don't let others who are playing the game fairly and legitimately suffer because your too f*cked in the head to go back to singleplayer if you aren't playing.

Tl;DR - I suffered in a resurrection adversary mode because of my f*cking AFK teammates rubber banding incompetence. 

Piro
  • Piro

Pilot // The Lazlow Show fan

• Members
  • None
  • Next DLC Thread Page 3000 Winner
    Next DLC Thread Page 3000 Photoshop Winner

Posted A week ago

Traffic behavior in "online" sux.

In story-mode NPC traffic will try to avoid you, but online they run straight into you.

Indeed it does.  I can only assume the traffic behaviour online is deliberate - a parody on real life just like everything else.   However it can be f*cking annoying as it can ruin what should be one of the best bits of the game  - blasting around in your newly modified super car and insane speeds.   But no, AI traffic goes out of its way to cause a crash all the time.      During I/E it is even worse, I have had parked cars spawn directly in my path, cars running red lights and doing lane changes and U-turns for no logical reason. 

Well in I/E they are programed to ram in to you. I remember when I was riding on train trucks (from factory to the city) 

and random npc cars from the highway would just magically speed up, go of the road and launch in to the air with the speed of Rocket Voltic just to try and hit me.

• No Homing, chef_archie and Voodoo-Hendrix like this

Black-Dragon96
  • Black-Dragon96

Bounty Hunter

• Members
  • Germany

Posted A week ago

My Lowriders seem a bit broken.
Everytime I make a turn at high speed, the bodywork touches the groundand the car starts bouncing around to a point where I just go straigh despite turning the steeringwheel.
  • Hazzardtohimself, HARBUJAHN, hei3enberg and 2 others like this

ALifeOfMisery
  • ALifeOfMisery

I see dead people...real ones....often.

• Members
  • England

Posted A week ago

Why play Adversary Modes if you're just going to quit mid round?

I quite like Deadline so I thought I'd go back to it while the cash and RP is good but players quitting when behind f*cking ruins it.

If I'm getting beat I still see out the round/match.

Had more than one host launch as soon as I join for 1v1, fine, only to quit as soon as they go 2 or 3 down, mostly through suicide.

Why bother playing at all, it's not worth the loading times for anyone.
  • -KM-, Cackling Jack, chef_archie and 2 others like this

HARBUJAHN
  • HARBUJAHN

TRY HARDER LZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

• Members
  • England

Posted A week ago

My Lowriders seem a bit broken.
Everytime I make a turn at high speed, the bodywork touches the groundand the car starts bouncing around to a point where I just go straigh despite turning the steeringwheel.

I have exactly the same issue, i was cruising yesterday and a familiar barcode twat spotted me and started too give chase/passive stalking. So i thought right its like that then! I put the gas on and my buccaneer started buckarooing all over the place lol

• chef_archie, alkaline_, Mrs. Buzz and 1 other like this

-KM-
  • -KM-

Lad

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted A week ago

*Sells stock*

*Infinite loading screen*

Nice.

*Reloads game*

*Still lost some product*

NICE.

• Shadowfennekin, No Homing, THC and 5 others like this

Gridl0k
  • Gridl0k

Sinister Chipmunk

• GTAF Crew
  • British-Virgin-Islands

Posted A week ago Edited by Gridl0k, A week ago.

The Deluxo

Oh and I don't begrudge anyone a car they like, but if I wanted a 30-year old nissan I'd phone a minicab.

• hei3enberg, alkaline_ and MaxBazooka01 like this

Dexter_Raminus
  • Dexter_Raminus

Rat

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted A week ago

Haven't been round here in a long time. Every time I log into GTA:O to check out a new content update I get so disillusioned by the apparent core of the game which R* and many players seem to love for some reason...

That is: Everything costs tons of money>The only ways to get money are either pay real cash or some of the most mind-numbing MMORPG-style grinding ever.

I'm an adult with responsibilities; a full time job and other crap I have to do in my day. I do not have the time or the patience to have GTA:O on all day every day grinding out CEO/Biker/gunrunning/import-export/smuggler etc. crates or whatever, which is apparently what is necessary to get a decent amount of in-game money. I've read a bunch of the strats and guides, I even tried it once on a day off and it felt like a full-time job in itself, it stopped being fun very quickly.

Not at all what I imagined GTA:O to be when the first trailer dropped and I read the first previews. I envisioned a drop-in crime simulator and playground. What we got was something that looks and plays like a third-person shooter but has an underpinning of the worst kind of Ultima/WoW/Everquest MMORPG grindfest. If i'd known it was an MMORPG in GTA clothing I never would have bothered or got remotely excited.

I wanted to just be able to come in from work, unwind with a few interesting criminal themed missions (drug deals, robberies etc.) or maybe a single heist, cooperating (or competing) with other players, getting a decent amount of cash for it to further my character with in terms of weapons, ammo, equipment, vehicles, to make me better equipped for other more advanced missions. I feel like even games like Warframe have a better feeling of reward and progression than this - at least the repeated missions earn you a good pay and are fun as you're mostly shooting people.

GTAO is literally biased towards people who make it their life, or who can switch off and somehow be ok with very mindless and repetitive grinding fetch and carry quests.

/rant

Glitch then. There's a new dupe every week.

I would gladly. Any tips? Or where to find said glitches?

I'm an adult with responsibilities; a full time job and other crap I have to do in my day. I do not have the time or the patience to have GTA:O on all day every day grinding out CEO/Biker/gunrunning/import-export/smuggler etc. crates or whatever, which is apparently what is necessary to get a decent amount of in-game money. I've read a bunch of the strats and guides, I even tried it once on a day off and it felt like a full-time job in itself, it stopped being fun very quickly.

I feel you. However, you can limit yourself to just a few purchases per DLC.

Glitching is profitable and easy now, though.  Sadly, the only way to enjoy the game now is to play it in way it wasn't designed to be played  - never follow the objectives, never use the vehicles you are given, find shortcuts and exploits for missions. I personally feel satisfaction from finding new ways to trick the system.

Yeah I agree, that is the problem, it's that you have to fight the game itself. Good that you can get satisfaction from that. Personally, I don't think I can.

Sky_Light12
  • Sky_Light12

insane troll, the troll prodigy

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted A week ago

f*ck! the 90% loading stuck are quite annoying i had to use pin needle on my controller to trigger the game

and i wind up accidentally hurting myself with the pin

Black-Dragon96
  • Black-Dragon96

Bounty Hunter

• Members
  • Germany

Posted A week ago

Spoiler

I have exactly the same issue, i was cruising yesterday and a familiar barcode twat spotted me and started too give chase/passive stalking. So i thought right its like that then! I put the gas on and my buccaneer started buckarooing all over the place lol

Well I had it on my voodoo. I noticed that the body leans more to the side than it did before. Just like it has a very very soft suspension. I have standart hydraulics on it because I wanted a cleaned voodoo without all the crazy stuff.
My tornado custom seems fine. It moves a little more when turning, just like vodoo does but it does nlt touch the ground. Not sure wich hydraulics it has bit they are not the stock ones.
I have not tested my primo custom, moonbeam custom and virgo custom yet, but I suspect they will hev the same problem. Especialy the virgo since it sits pretty low.
  • HARBUJAHN likes this

Mister_Incredible92
  • Mister_Incredible92

The Vigilante himself.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

Kids ages 9 and below using the N-Word. Women who let their child talk like that should'nt be mothers and needs to get slapped. 

• Hazzardtohimself, Cackling Jack, chef_archie and 4 others like this

Potto
  • Potto

TheRoadrunner

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted A week ago

The fact that the Faction is still broken despite being, what, 3 years old at this point?

You can't test the Stinger GT in regular races (But it works in Creator), and you can't test the Tampa anywhere but the ''Drift'' Tampa is available left and right.

• Picklez likes this

DentureDynamite
  • DentureDynamite

GTAO PC

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago Edited by DentureDynamite, A week ago.

The problem I had today:
fjfYWvX.gif

My Response:
E3XJybQ.jpg

Yup! Last night when delivering an I/E vehicle, there was an NPC (still very much alive) in their vehicle literally sitting in the middle of the intersection (upper Vinewood, eastern part).

...wasn't slowly turning, crossing the intersection, or some other semi-plausible excuse.

Just parked there, in their car.

Sometimes I wonder why Rockstar doesn't just turn our vehicles into large magnets so they can satisfy their troll lust without trying to pretend they're not guilty as hell for the sheer BS going on in this game (vehicle wise)?

• hei3enberg, Suzuki Azure Vulpine, Mrs. Buzz and 1 other like this

Ryancoke66
  • Ryancoke66

Stack Bundles

• Members
  • Canada

Posted A week ago

whenever I join a CEO as an associate the CEO will always pick sh*t like heist prep, supply mission or source I/E cargo. I don't mind doing it from time to time but the money maker for both parties is obviously VIP work, so why is it so rare to find.

When I send a msg asking to do some VIP work, if they do comply they'll throw in a HH and never go back lol smh why...
  • Shadowfennekin and chef_archie like this

ride_the_spiral
  • ride_the_spiral

Angel Boiz

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted A week ago

OTR Glitch

Kiethblacklion
  • Kiethblacklion

CEO of TNGC, LLC

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

All these adversary modes getting the double money and RP every week. I'd like to see the contact missions get put back into the double reward rotation soon.

• DentureDynamite, irish.chr and ALifeOfMisery like this

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users