[GTAO] The Official B*tch & Moan Topic

52,724 replies to this topic
thepiebaker
  • thepiebaker

Mark Chump

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 5 days ago

If you don't want help from outsiders in your missions turn OFF the damn MATCHMAKING! How the f*ck are you smart enough to change your settings to FA, on your own accord, but you can't figure out how to turn off the option for random help when it's right there in the mission options screen??? 😵🔫 You also are smart enough to adjust aiming options, but when you're playing, you are absolute gob sh*te at everything you try to do. Why? Is there some new uber stupid trolling fad, I'm simply not aware of, or what is the damn deal, here? 😞

I have it set to closed on default, and the game sets to open. Hell I've gone to host through the pause menu and it's dropped me in someone else's lobby as well.

THC
  • THC

• Members
  • None

Posted 5 days ago

Wow, I can't shoot him but he can shoot me? That is so cool!

Mm0StsY.gif?1378

• Hazzardtohimself, CrysisAverted, No Homing and 5 others like this

Mister_Incredible92
  • Mister_Incredible92

The Vigilante himself.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 5 days ago

join contact mission
2x money
no 2x money contact missions
refresh
no missions
repeat

f*ckign C* not letting us put contact missions in a playlist because and lol at anybody who denies this, R* doesn't want people earning money.

Jokes on them, i can still earn more money through special vehicle VIP missions than contact missions even when it's 2x money lol.

• hei3enberg likes this

hei3enberg
  • hei3enberg

not really certain about some stuff

• Members
  • None

Posted 5 days ago

Jokes on them, i can still earn more money through special vehicle VIP missions than contact missions even when it's 2x money lol.

t contact missions in a playlist because and lol at anybody who denies this, R* doesn't want people earning money.

True, it's only nice for variety. Contact missions should be always 2x if R* is too lazy to actually properly re-balance the payouts. We did Lester x13 playlist yesterday and were disappointed with payouts: some missions were 16-22k with 2x, there is no way any of us would play them on with a normal payout, it's a waste of time. 

mort1
  • mort1

Rat

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 4 days ago

Another car released, another waste.

I get scolded whenever i talk about how much Rockstar mess up car stats, car class and so on, but im going to keep doing it.

The new car, "Streiter", was placed in the sports class, despite not being a sports car at all, despite being completely uncompetitive in that class, despite the fact that we already have a billion sports cars.

It could have done well in the suvs class, but ofc, Rockstars believes that basically every single car is a "sports car", so yeah.

• Arrows to Athens and Chrome Toyota Prius like this

Dr.Rosenthal
  • Dr.Rosenthal

Car Collector

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 4 days ago

I started playing a month or so ago, and while I really like the concept of the game, Im really starting to find many things about it annoying. For instance, being charged a gazillion (ok, like 25k, but thats a lot to me right now) dollars because I finally got sick of some level 500 dudes sh!t and blew up his flying rocket car. I dont understand why they put in weaponized cars and vehicles and then penalize people for engaging them.
Me and my bf are also super disappointed to learn ceo cant share even a little bit of earnings with employees. We thought it was going to be something fun to do together.

Agree on both points. If you want to use your Oppressor to be a nuisance to others you should f*cking pay for it yourself.

And yes, it sucks that CEO’s can’t share cash freely. Played with a friend the other day and the incentive for him to help me... well there’s no incentive. Other than me forcing him. But I’d much rather hand out cash to be honest.
  • 79'Blazer4x4 likes this

Shadowfennekin
  • Shadowfennekin

Proud Saints Row and Pokemon Fanboy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 days ago

Still think it''s f*cking dumb that whoever's delivering the car to the warehouse doesn't pay for the damages

Dr.Rosenthal
  • Dr.Rosenthal

Car Collector

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 4 days ago

Still think it''s f*cking dumb that whoever's delivering the car to the warehouse doesn't pay for the damages

It is, but if Associates/Bodyguards had to pay for it, nobody would want to help out lol

CrysisAverted
  • CrysisAverted

Formerly Sh4d0wX32111

• Members
  • None
  • Most Missed 2016
    [Snapmatic & R* Editor Awards 2015] Best Unedited
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 4 days ago

R* gives us a fast racing pickup
R* gives us a fast classic sports
R* bends to the will of Banshee fans and buffs 900r
R* bends to the will of racing fans and removes traction control
R* never bothered to touch the nightshade's lack of performance

R* y
  • Dburger likes this

HamwithCheese
  • HamwithCheese

President of the LS Coquette Owners Club

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 days ago

Removed traction control? Woag, when did I miss that?

CrysisAverted
  • CrysisAverted

Formerly Sh4d0wX32111

• Members
  • None
  • Most Missed 2016
    [Snapmatic & R* Editor Awards 2015] Best Unedited
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 4 days ago

Removed traction control? Woag, when did I miss that?

late 2015 R* added "traction control" which essentially patched mid-drive boost and forced you to crawl around corners, killed drifting etc. people bitched and C* reverted.

Shadowfennekin
  • Shadowfennekin

Proud Saints Row and Pokemon Fanboy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 days ago

It is, but if Associates/Bodyguards had to pay for it, nobody would want to help out lol

So?

I'd like that, they f*ck up the car too much

I was being generous and helping level 20s with VIP work, spamming fortied, Piracy prevention and the likes. Importing/Exporting during the forced breaks like usual

On the odd case they beat me, the car gets thrice the usual damage I give it; instead of 1-2, it's nearly 10!!! I have to quickly host Point to Point to make up for that loss

• 79'Blazer4x4 likes this

-Silence*
  • -Silence*

Eh?

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 4 days ago

Today B&M comes from the Pacific ocean and is sponsered by my (now closed) coke factory. I never really spent too much time in boats until running coke... and holy christ am I ever tired of R* logic with that. I've spent more time flying in the air than cruising on the water!! Never again. I'm tired of boating simply because the ocen is nothing but a white capped storm regardless ofthe weather.

• hei3enberg and 79'Blazer4x4 like this

jerryinohio78
  • jerryinohio78

Soldier

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 days ago Edited by jerryinohio78, 4 days ago.

Hmmm lets not follow a level 1222 ... Lets get killed and leave.

Doomsday mission.

Edited by a moderator with a small Wang Wang and the helicopter guy.

MrClownSocks
  • MrClownSocks

MrClownSocks

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 days ago

I’ve decided to just kick people out of my contact missions who do nothing but stay at spawn. They don’t deserve the double cash. There’s no way this many people have to take a sh*t at the same time in 1 lobby.
  • Dburger, LT. Ronald C. Spiers and 79'Blazer4x4 like this

ash-274
  • ash-274

Guru of the Gang Cars and Special items

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 days ago

I'm in a nice, little MTU-576 lobby. Alone

1. Sell stock
  2. Sell a Sandking
  3. People show up in the lobby and become a 4-player organization
  4. I return to my bunker
  5. Buy stock
  6. Retire as a CEO and go AFK with the security monitors and then go do stuff IRL
  7. Come back in 2.5 hours to discover that the other players voted to kick me about 20 minutes after I want AFK, so all that time was wasted.

B&M #2: Enough with alternating the 30-minute-Insurgent and DuneFAV Bunker sales missions!  15-minute Insurgent, then Phantom Wedge, then Marshall, please!

• 79'Blazer4x4 and Amy Vinewood like this

ash-274
  • ash-274

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 days ago

"Scratch was there, right?"

• Arrows to Athens likes this

Blasterman4EVER
  • Blasterman4EVER

The Protagonist In This Story

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 days ago Edited by Blasterman4EVER, 4 days ago.

Why are we still letting all of these people from sh*thole countries on GTAO?

0e2b2a147c8b15c80f8bc7352f358bff--presid

What does a Trump supporter and a glitcher/griefer/suicider have in common?

Anybody with a brain knows they're both pieces of sh*t.

Oh, don't act like I'm off-base.

Surely you've seen the Trump PSN names and heard these pieces of sh*t spouting off their racist vile repugnant embarrassment to humanity sh*t.

Dr.Rosenthal
  • Dr.Rosenthal

Car Collector

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 4 days ago

WHY is the same button used for Akula-stealth and quick-landing & entering office?? EVERY damn time I leave the chopper on the roof, exit to roof on foot but then forget and press right on d-pad and there went my opportunity at leaving my offices unannounced.

When will I learn?

On a plus note, I’m in a session with a crappy lvl 494 who’s followed me around for an hour. His only kill was with the Orbital cannon (actually had me laughing - he mustve really wanted to kill me). Also he’s used Oppressor, Deluxo, passive spam, OTR, you name it. Wow.

Picklez
  • Picklez

There's always wood to chop.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 days ago

Wait what?

Mach1bud
  • Mach1bud

Gearhead

• GTA Series Staff
  • United-States
  • Coolest GTA Member 2017
    Best GTA Photographer 2016
    Coolest Member 2016
    Best Character [Snap] 2016
    Mister Los Santos 2016 Winner
    [Snapmatic Awards 2015] Best Male Character

Posted 4 days ago

Wait what?

It was originally super fast, then they "fixed it" in an update, everyone bitched, so they unfixed it later and it is super fast again now. 

Picklez
  • Picklez

There's always wood to chop.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 days ago

Wait what?

It was originally super fast, then they "fixed it" in an update, everyone bitched, so they unfixed it later and it is super fast again now. 

So it got buffed in this new update then? Haven't driven mine in a while.

ash-274
  • ash-274

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 days ago

WHY is the same button used for Akula-stealth and quick-landing & entering office?? EVERY damn time I leave the chopper on the roof, exit to roof on foot but then forget and press right on d-pad and there went my opportunity at leaving my offices unannounced.

When will I learn?

On a plus note, I’m in a session with a crappy lvl 494 who’s followed me around for an hour. His only kill was with the Orbital cannon (actually had me laughing - he mustve really wanted to kill me). Also he’s used Oppressor, Deluxo, passive spam, OTR, you name it. Wow.

Also: Cargobob->Deploy Hook (Annoying when you're trying to fetch a Imported car)

Also: Open the Bomb Bay doors (Try leaving your Facility in the Avenger)

Mach1bud
  • Mach1bud

Gearhead

• GTA Series Staff
  • United-States
  • Coolest GTA Member 2017
    Best GTA Photographer 2016
    Coolest Member 2016
    Best Character [Snap] 2016
    Mister Los Santos 2016 Winner
    [Snapmatic Awards 2015] Best Male Character

Posted 4 days ago

Wait what?

So it got buffed in this new update then? Haven't driven mine in a while.

Oh no, this was quite a while ago. Years ago now.

DangerZ0neX
  • DangerZ0neX

It's K-Logg, dammit!

• Members
  • Saudi-Arabia
  • Ban Roulette Winner 2016

Posted 4 days ago Edited by DangerZ0neX, 4 days ago.

I have not met anyone more cowardly than the average Deluxo user. Yes, they are even worse than the passive-popping Hydras.
  • Blasterman4EVER, Arrows to Athens and Sauce béarnaise like this

MrClownSocks
  • MrClownSocks

MrClownSocks

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 days ago

So I was doing the Data Breaches finale and someones friend joined to spectate and they f*cked it up for everybody because as usual someone trys to be the heroe and dies. Now once there was a spectator we are all kicked to free mode instead of restarting at the checkpoint. WTF!!!

xjodielaura
  • xjodielaura

Rat

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 4 days ago

Resupply my business 3 times, product stays at $180,000 🙄🙄

Semaj 2JZ♢
  • Semaj 2JZ♢

Switch up my style. I take any lane.

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 days ago

Resupply my business 3 times, product stays at $180,000 🙄🙄

If I'm not mistaken, production of MC businesses actually cease during their resupply missions.

Just Browsing Go Away
  • Just Browsing Go Away

¿?

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 days ago

Why are we still letting all of these people from sh*thole countries on GTAO?

0e2b2a147c8b15c80f8bc7352f358bff--presid

What does a Trump supporter and a glitcher/griefer/suicider have in common?

Anybody with a brain knows they're both pieces of sh*t.

Oh, don't act like I'm off-base.

Surely you've seen the Trump PSN names and heard these pieces of sh*t spouting off their racist vile repugnant embarrassment to humanity sh*t.

Can I interest you in a free helicopter ride?

• Dburger, THC and Amy Vinewood like this

Semaj 2JZ♢
  • Semaj 2JZ♢

Switch up my style. I take any lane.

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 days ago

Spoiler

I think you may have quoted the wrong post...but, I will put it like this; It's one thing to bitch and moan about the things you don't have total control over. I.e. other crappy players and their antics. R*s bullsh*t failures to fix actual game breaking bugs and glitches. The bullsh*t AI and the super cops. I could go on, but I'm sure you understand. What I don't understand, is bitching and moaning about things you are actually in control of, yourself. Like, bitching about a mission that may/may not require a little something, you may/may not currently have, to complete. 🤗
Spoiler

6 user(s) are reading this topic

4 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users