I4OsFFezwNg.jpg

#rockstarlogic
  • hei3enberg, Shadowfennekin, Sky_Light12 and 5 others like this

secrecy274
  • secrecy274

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 12 October 2017 - 05:58 PM Edited by secrecy274, 12 October 2017 - 05:59 PM.

At first, I thought it was kind of cute, but lately it's starting to bug the hell out of me. Seriously, just how many people don't know that the Trailer in Haulage is indestructible?

Faced off against a rank 647. Sniper battle on the hills with a hell of a lot of RPG spamming, I don't know how he did it but he fired two rockets every second. But anyway, we fight, I have the lead, he goes passive and starts moving towards me. I start moving towards a road, and he follows until he gets into a good position and then leave Passive. At that moment I enter passive, and just in time as a rpg pass through me not even half a second later. He then sends me hatemail calling me a coward. I drive into the city, with him hot on my tail in the rocket car, and enter my MOC (which kicks me out of passive), I then register as a CEO and start Haulage, grab the trailer and make a run for it. He follows and... starts throwing stickies at the trailer. He must have wasted over 20 or so stickes, he then drives up next to me and starts shooting at the tires of my fully upgraded MOC Cab... I ram him off the road, he catch up and continues with the stickies. 

I easily delivered the trailer, use the ass-towards-enemy trick on him once and then he leaves.

I mean, I can understand low ranks doesn't know this, but a guy nearly four times my own rank...

• kovaandr likes this

Cheesy_wotsit
  • Cheesy_wotsit

Snitch

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 12 October 2017 - 06:36 PM Edited by Cheesy_wotsit, 12 October 2017 - 06:40 PM.

An interaction and command menu that is now so overloaded it is an entire game in itself just to find the thing you are looking for. Why does it take two turns to the interaction menu to get the nightvision to work and here's the kicker why does the right D Pad button command that lifts and lowers the nightvision goggles work some time and then does totally f*ck all the other? I am also sure the game just makes up the abilities and powers of weapons on the fly, one minute you have explosive bullets that blow anything up the next they won't blow up sh*t. Armour that seems to work one minute and does f*ck all the next. The combat was already pretty f*cking borkedbut now you have 101 different mods and features and half the time they work half the time they do nothing it's a total f*cking joke.

I easily delivered the trailer, use the ass-towards-enemy trick on him once and then he leaves.

I mean, I can understand low ranks doesn't know this, but a guy nearly four times my own rank...

Kind of goes hand in hand with my B and M, the game seems to change the rules of what does and doesn't work all the time I am level 620 and while I do know the trailer in haulage can't be destroyed I can't tell you what mission it is that makes the Runier almost invincible but better yet why is their a situation in freeroam where the stats of a player vehicle are getting changed? Like I said the game is a f*cking mess now.

• No Homing, Sentinel Driver, Criminal-Fox and 1 other like this

Shadowfennekin
  • Shadowfennekin

Proud Saints Row and Pokemon Fanboy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 October 2017 - 07:51 PM

Start Haulage

Spawn in my MOC once I'm close

Have to drive a mile away to get to my MOC

As I'm driving back....

Everyone 'left'

Can't connect to trailer after backing into it.... the rear of my truck is grinding against the front on the trailer. I try to ram the trailer over to get it to respawn.... but it doesn't budge!

Great, thanks C*. I'd have loved the lobby to myself but I wasn't going to wait 20 minutes to be able to actually do something!

I literally had no choice but to leave the session.

• Goingcrowd9 likes this

Lupo-Akane
  • Lupo-Akane

Mi-24 Pilot

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 October 2017 - 07:56 PM

Start Haulage
As I'm driving back....
Everyone 'left'
Can't connect to trailer after backing into it.... the rear of my truck is grinding against the front on the trailer. I try to ram the trailer over to get it to respawn.... but it doesn't budge!

Great, thanks C*. I'd have loved the lobby to myself but I wasn't going to wait 20 minutes to be able to actually do something!

Haulage should be open to play in a solo lobby....it's stupid that it's locked behide needing others to start.
  • KWF1981 and Goingcrowd9 like this

-WaVy-
  • -WaVy-

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 October 2017 - 09:29 PM

First 3 lobbies I join today I get crashed by modders or weapons taken, this is getting old. When is the next banwave???

• Goingcrowd9 and Nossirag like this

Suzuki Azure Vulpine
  • Suzuki Azure Vulpine

Paleto Bay's Resident Blue Vixen

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 October 2017 - 10:23 PM

I Broke the Matrix again!
faXDieJ.gif

• Shadowfennekin, Criminal-Fox, Xiled and 5 others like this

tommyguns
  • tommyguns

Homeboy

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 12 October 2017 - 11:31 PM Edited by tommyguns, 13 October 2017 - 08:17 PM.

I just wasted an hour giving heists another chance. Human labs, I've done the finale before but not the setups, and since there isn't much in the game I haven't tried, I thought I would give it a go. Also I have a directed discount on the hydra, so if we got that setup done, I could get it for 2 mill.

We got one setup done. On the codes setup, two of the others failed it 9 times between them & I finally gave up.
  • Goingcrowd9 likes this

⁣V⁣
  • ⁣V⁣

• Members
  • None
  • Next DLC Thread Page 4000 Winner

Posted 12 October 2017 - 11:45 PM

vEfwvQD.gif

Look at that aimbot skill.
  • hugh750, Shadowfennekin, -KM- and 8 others like this

Commander S
  • Commander S

Preston, Esq.

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 12 October 2017 - 11:47 PM Edited by Commander S, 12 October 2017 - 11:48 PM.

Nice bridge.

Spoiler

...actually (and I hate to be 'that' guy! :p), but ...they're not wrong about it being a (natural) bridge!

• Goingcrowd9 and kovaandr like this

HamwithCheese
  • HamwithCheese

President of the LS Coquette Owners Club

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 October 2017 - 01:42 AM

vEfwvQD.gif

Look at that aimbot skill.

I wish I did these. But I'm too busy being dead to record them.
  • APB and Goingcrowd9 like this

Mrnrfan182
  • Mrnrfan182

Hustler

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 October 2017 - 01:44 AM Edited by Mrnrfan182, 13 October 2017 - 01:47 AM.

The GTA:O community hit an all time low for me this evening:

I was in a solo public lobby and had been for hours. You see, all GTA has been reduced to for me is a 10 minute sale of my bunker and running fortified as I return to my bunker. I then watch security cams while I go about my day. Every couple of hours I jump on for maybe 30 minutes to sell my supplies, MAYBE an I/E run and a quick VIP job. In short I pocket about 300k or so per 30 minutes of effort. Ive banked literal millions while washing my car, mowing the lawn, walking the dog, doing laundry, or watching movies.

So imagine my surprise this evening when I returned to my game to the youve been kicked by other players message. Thats right, sitting idle, in my bunker, in a solo session Ive had for HOURS and I got vote kicked. Makes me wonder if my character was getting bored and went on a murderous rampage while I was away...but no, the reality is that the GTA player base is full of chicken sh*t assholes.

Oh, and f*ck you Rockstar for allowing vote kicking like this to begin with. And f*ck you again for creating the public only bullsh*t. I dont give a sh*t that I was no longer idling in my session, the fact that some sh*t heads vote kicked a player sitting harmlessly in a bunker is infuriating...the next time Im in the mood Im going to blow everyones sh*t up so that I earn that vote kick...
  • hei3enberg, Shadowfennekin, mickt1978 and 4 others like this

wosniies
  • wosniies

Viking

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 13 October 2017 - 02:03 AM

The GTA:O community hit an all time low for me this evening:

I was in a solo public lobby and had been for hours. You see, all GTA has been reduced to for me is a 10 minute sale of my bunker and running fortified as I return to my bunker. I then watch security cams while I go about my day. Every couple of hours I jump on for maybe 30 minutes to sell my supplies, MAYBE an I/E run and a quick VIP job. In short I pocket about 300k or so per 30 minutes of effort. Ive banked literal millions while washing my car, mowing the lawn, walking the dog, doing laundry, or watching movies.

So imagine my surprise this evening when I returned to my game to the youve been kicked by other players message. Thats right, sitting idle, in my bunker, in a solo session Ive had for HOURS and I got vote kicked. Makes me wonder if my character was getting bored and went on a murderous rampage while I was away...but no, the reality is that the GTA player base is full of chicken sh*t assholes.

Oh, and f*ck you Rockstar for allowing vote kicking like this to begin with. And f*ck you again for creating the public only bullsh*t. I dont give a sh*t that I was no longer idling in my session, the fact that some sh*t heads vote kicked a player sitting harmlessly in a bunker is infuriating...the next time Im in the mood Im going to blow everyones sh*t up so that I earn that vote kick...

I am agree 100% .. the whole vote kick should be removed. Its abused by players who either cant fight you so they kick you. Or by cowards that enter your lobby and are too lazy to make their own empty lobby. 

• hei3enberg, KingpinRCR, PwnageSoldier and 1 other like this

KingpinRCR
  • KingpinRCR

Thug

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 13 October 2017 - 06:10 AM

Nice bridge.I4OsFFezwNg.jpg

In case you didn’t know, wich is obvious you don’t, that is actually called a bridge. Go educate yourself before making stupid remarks trying to ridicule.
  • zombieRAGE likes this

Suzuki Azure Vulpine
  • Suzuki Azure Vulpine

Paleto Bay's Resident Blue Vixen

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 October 2017 - 06:12 AM Edited by Suzuki Azure Vulpine, 13 October 2017 - 06:14 AM.

This is not how you dogfight and win dumbass, You don't turn into my bullets and win. 
6DfEjNR.gif

*This is the same Jet Asshole from my post in the Messages thread so, who tried to jet Grief me and my friend NightFox during VIP work, so, Yeah broke my own code against not ramming a downed pilot, so that should tell you just how much of an asshole this guy was being.*
0WuGHEZ.gif

*I just wish someone would give me a run for my money for once in the Hydra's life*

• TheSadisticOwl, tommyguns, Lupo-Akane and 4 others like this

Lucius M. Galloway
  • Lucius M. Galloway

Blood God

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 October 2017 - 06:29 AM

Some motherf*cker tried to play dress up with me. There they go with that Leader outfit choice bullsh*t. Guy tried dress me like I'm from Call of doody f*cking ghost. I politely quit. I dress myself up for one, 2, ain't no clown about to dress me like another clown from a different game. f*ck that sh*t.

• Shadowfennekin, mickt1978, Black Terminator and 1 other like this

Shadowfennekin
  • Shadowfennekin

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 October 2017 - 07:26 AM

Start Haulage
As I'm driving back....
Everyone 'left'

Haulage should be open to play in a solo lobby....it's stupid that it's locked behide needing others to start.

Oh yeah, that's right!

That may be the cause of why it happened....

IDK why that, Piracy Prevention, and others are locked to having others when you can literally start Fortified in a invite only lobby. Rockstar logic I guess

• Perez84, Lupo-Akane and Goingcrowd9 like this

Black-Dragon96
  • Black-Dragon96

Bounty Hunter

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 13 October 2017 - 07:27 AM

I am agree 100% .. the whole vote kick should be removed. Its abused by players who either cant fight you so they kick you. Or by cowards that enter your lobby and are too lazy to make their own empty lobby. 

So you say that 99% of the playerbase should suffer because 1% has to be a dick? The vote kick is a good and important feature to get rid of griefers and scriptkids. I do however agree that kicking someone who was in the lobby before you especially when he is idle is a dickmove.
  • Goingcrowd9 and Nossirag like this

Sanches
  • Sanches

Rider boi

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 October 2017 - 07:52 AM

In case you didn’t know, wich is obvious you don’t, that is actually called a bridge. Go educate yourself before making stupid remarks trying to ridicule.

Spoiler
  • Shadowfennekin, -KM-, Sky_Light12 and 4 others like this

hugh750
  • hugh750

i drive fast and shoot at enemies in gta.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 October 2017 - 08:30 AM Edited by hugh750, 13 October 2017 - 08:31 AM.

r* really needs to remove the ability that allows other players to attack you when your doing ceo car sourcing or hanger crate sourcing, late last night i had one player in a jet with explosive ammo who kept attacking me while i was doing the crate sourcing job where you need to destroy jammers. :angry:

• Goingcrowd9 likes this

No Homing
  • No Homing

QoQ

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 13 October 2017 - 08:56 AM

r* really needs to remove the ability that allows other players to attack you when your doing ceo car sourcing or hanger crate sourcing, late last night i had one player in a jet with explosive ammo who kept attacking me while i was doing the crate sourcing job where you need to destroy jammers. :angry:

A jet with explosive ammo? Well, that's new...  :dozing:

Madhorse
  • Madhorse

Rat

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 13 October 2017 - 09:26 AM

Hydra for example has always had explosive ammo.

Shadowfennekin
  • Shadowfennekin

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 October 2017 - 09:33 AM

Level 8000 people are STILL around on Xbox One.

How many do I have to report? I know I've successfully gotten a few banned from Xbox Live as I've gotten the "We've taken action against somebody you report" and they're all I report apart from try hards who I bait into swearing just to report them. Toggle mute in game, they have no choice but to message me via Xbox Live lul

Free 10 k when I mug them at least.

Man do the 8000 suck ass, I've seen <100 players fight better than those scrubs.

So you say that 99% of the playerbase should suffer because 1% has to be a dick? The vote kick is a good and important feature to get rid of griefers and scriptkids. I do however agree that kicking someone who was in the lobby before you especially when he is idle is a dickmove.

It's still a dick move.

If somebody never leaves their business, it's safe to assume what they're doing. Assuming the vote kicker isn't a dumb ass, or just wants to be a douche.

I think he meant they had explosive sniper ammo too. They most likely crashed at some point

Jayfab
  • Jayfab

Square Civilian

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 13 October 2017 - 11:13 AM

At first, I thought it was kind of cute, but lately it's starting to bug the hell out of me. Seriously, just how many people don't know that the Trailer in Haulage is indestructible?

Faced off against a rank 647. Sniper battle on the hills with a hell of a lot of RPG spamming, I don't know how he did it but he fired two rockets every second. But anyway, we fight, I have the lead, he goes passive and starts moving towards me. I start moving towards a road, and he follows until he gets into a good position and then leave Passive. At that moment I enter passive, and just in time as a rpg pass through me not even half a second later. He then sends me hatemail calling me a coward. I drive into the city, with him hot on my tail in the rocket car, and enter my MOC (which kicks me out of passive), I then register as a CEO and start Haulage, grab the trailer and make a run for it. He follows and... starts throwing stickies at the trailer. He must have wasted over 20 or so stickes, he then drives up next to me and starts shooting at the tires of my fully upgraded MOC Cab... I ram him off the road, he catch up and continues with the stickies. 

Is it so hard to imagine that the one playing a character is not the one who ranked it up? Got siblings? Friends? Parents? Grandmas?!

:lol:

Sanches
  • Sanches

Rider boi

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 October 2017 - 11:24 AM

I don't know how he did it but he fired two rockets every second.

This might be not the case, but i know one trick.
If you shoot your RPG and then quickly before reloading animation you change weapon to HL, you can fire those two really fast. And when you fired HL, your RPG comes loaded. It's not really effective since you can't aim while doing this trick tho.
[email protected] trick, but he could use it.

datetenou
  • datetenou

Rat

• Members
  • Singapore

Posted 13 October 2017 - 11:44 AM

I had no issues against low levels but SOMETIMES they are just too stupid or really that dumb

I was bored so i join a random pac standard final

There is 1 level 27

The 1st time we did the car glitch, everything was smooth despite hostage was killed
Level 27 died while on the way (he likely walked)

OK FINE we go to the bikes in manual mode, after 4 tries we made it somehow

On the bikes, i grab a random car and ditch it as its better than that stupid bike, me and a high level guy reached the dingy 1st, the level 27 and another guy never made it in time

OK restart
2nd time the other high level had enough, he rush there with bike 1st while i shout for the other 2 guys to follow me and grab a car, THAT LEVEL 27 RAN OFF WITH THE BIKE AND DISAPPEAR, while OTW there he died, 3 f*ckING TIMES, SAME GUY

"quits heist"
  • Goingcrowd9 likes this

hugh750
  • hugh750

i drive fast and shoot at enemies in gta.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 October 2017 - 01:19 PM

Level 8000 people are STILL around on Xbox One.

How many do I have to report? I know I've successfully gotten a few banned from Xbox Live as I've gotten the "We've taken action against somebody you report" and they're all I report apart from try hards who I bait into swearing just to report them. Toggle mute in game, they have no choice but to message me via Xbox Live lul

Free 10 k when I mug them at least.

Man do the 8000 suck ass, I've seen <100 players fight better than those scrubs.

It's still a dick move.

If somebody never leaves their business, it's safe to assume what they're doing. Assuming the vote kicker isn't a dumb ass, or just wants to be a douche.

I think he meant they had explosive sniper ammo too. They most likely crashed at some point

he did crash once and i did keep on shooting at him with my homing launcher and later my minigun when he would dive to attack me, he killed me each time (my stubbornness got the best of me). :lol:

Eternal Donkey
  • Eternal Donkey

Lady Kush :)(:

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 October 2017 - 04:49 PM Edited by Eternal Donkey, 13 October 2017 - 05:30 PM.

talentless,zero skill,shameful insects using only sidewalks in racing.Only one track memorised,and its sidewalks.Those poor human hours wasted while learning how to abuse bugs.Cringeful...

For prophet's sake,the guy just started playing minecraft.Look at the brain level of that bug abusing guy.Watch some youtube videos about how to abuse and how to hide your inability,satisfy yourself,that's all.

I've always raced with the best,won too many races against them,but none of them was a bug abuser,they all raced properly and I respect them even if I lose.But those retards with zero talent,waste thousands of hours to memorise just one track and its sidewalks,invite people,race improperly and think they are the best.THEY ARE SIMPLY THE sh*t.We always kicked retards like that from our racing community back then.I have over 2065 wins 1224 losses,never used sidewalks in a single race.Of course I had to get on sidewalks in some situations that were really challenging that I had no other option and for only a few miliseconds but not intentional for whole race.But those talentless fags CAN'T race using the f*cking ROAD.They were born to troll and abuse.I've seen 2 motherf*ckers playing the First Connection track over and over,at least 15 times in a row,inviting random people,I spectated them I saw that they were only using f*cking sidewalks for whole track,for f*ckING WHOLE TRACK!f*ck you rockstar,for giving those non skilled assholes a chance to make them think they are the best!

my gamertag is DedetOS1,add me.xbox360

• mickt1978, varulven and Goingcrowd9 like this

tommyguns
  • tommyguns

Homeboy

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 13 October 2017 - 06:54 PM

Someone doesn't need to memorise a track to use the 'sidewalk' boost, its actually a bump boost, not just sidewalks. See a sidewalk without obstruction, they swerve on and off it. Couldn't be simpler.

You have two options. 1) join a race crew which is strict on not allowing it & will kick people out if they abuse it. Or 2) look into which tracks have minimised opportunities to exploit it....people have actually created tracks with that in mind. And there are even R* tracks where opportunities for people to do it can be much more limited than others.
  • Goingcrowd9 likes this

5 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users