[GTAO] The Official B*tch & Moan Topic

43,109 replies to this topic
Gridl0k
  • Gridl0k

Behaving Myself

• GTAF Crew
  • US-Virgin-Islands

Posted 20 hours ago

Rockstar have got me to a point where I'm a very rich man and I'm upset that I overpaid for my garage chandeliers last week. GG.

• Frenchtone83 likes this

Classique
  • Classique

That car manufacturer who likes to mock Declasse.

• Members
  • Denmark
  • Helpfulness Award [GTAV]

Posted 19 hours ago

If you blow up the cargobob in the ruiner 2000 mission you need to get off gta and go back to Elmo's world.

"A'ight, hold still while I gently shove this missile up your ass."

Classique
  • Classique

• Members
  • Denmark

Posted 19 hours ago Edited by Classique, 18 hours ago.

Spoiler

Why is that in b&m? Benny's wheels on standard cars is something most of us can only dream of!

I wholeheartly agree.

guzg5FS.png

(Voit Turyv took the pic :) )

Oh, it's the B&M topic, yea...

Well, screw R* for not making these wheels available for all vehicles in the first place!! :rah:

• Shadowfennekin, N R G, Darth Absentis and 2 others like this

ceszayers
  • ceszayers

Gangsta

• The Precinct
  • None
  • Best New Member in Gen Chat 2016
    Doggo-Chop Winner 2016

Posted 18 hours ago

Doing missions by myself and my auto aim vanishes again.

It does this at least twice everyday, I can't aim at anything - other players or NPC. All my settings are correct. It just stops working and then goes back to normal. Switching sessions, restarting doesn't do anything so clearly it's the games problem.

P*sses me off, wasting ammo, snacks, money and time on missions because my aim f*cks up.

• Happy Hunter likes this

Prince_Polaris
  • Prince_Polaris

Where did I park my Tornado?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 hours ago

Spoiler

Why is that in b&m? Benny's wheels on standard cars is something most of us can only dream of!

I wholeheartly agree.

guzg5FS.png

(Voit Turyv took the pic :) )

Oh, it's the B&M topic, yea...

Well, screw R* for not making these wheels available for all vehicles in the first place!! :rah:

AAAAAAAA That looks awesome!  I really wish it was as simple as the CEO garage allowing Bennys rims on any car :(

• Classique likes this

--V--
  • --V--

;)

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 hours ago

Let's make fun of the NPCs thread

They really don't give a f*ck.

unkWEdy.gif

10/10 for AI programing, gg r*
  • gtafan26, Shadowfennekin, -KM- and 11 others like this

autofanatic
  • autofanatic

Thug

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 hours ago

Let's make fun of the NPCs thread

They really don't give a f*ck.

unkWEdy.gif

10/10 for AI programing, gg r*

Will r* fix this sh*t? Just f*cking trolls from NPCs. Very funny to watch this sh*t.

• gtafan26 likes this

shmok2
  • shmok2

Thug

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 hours ago

Today I recorded someone using the railgun against players in a PS4 public session (including against me) and I don't know if I should upload the vid & report him. I've never heard of anyone who was punished for something like that. 

jerryinohio78
  • jerryinohio78

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 hours ago Edited by jerryinohio78, 15 hours ago.

The new gunrunning vehicles will be able to take down a jet as good as a homing launcher. Haha

Why does every lvl 50 and below think it's my job to give them a ride to the mission objective ? Or better yet, the ones that think I am dumb enough to let them drive it? The game gives you a car....

They want to be spoon fed?
  • Darth Absentis likes this

Darth Absentis
  • Darth Absentis

Probably not your father

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 15 hours ago

Armed Tampa? Nice troll rockstar.lol utter sh(I)t to drive.
Armed Willard faction ftw.

The tampa is not that hard to drive.

Besides, they might have changed the handling completely.
  • Classique likes this

Classique
  • Classique

• Members
  • Denmark

Posted 15 hours ago

Today I recorded someone using the railgun against players in a PS4 public session (including against me) and I don't know if I should upload the vid & report him. I've never heard of anyone who was punished for something like that. 

There's a way on how to get the Railgun now, but it will only last for the session you're in. And it's generally hard to punish someone using it, really...

Not gonna lie, I've gotten it too, but it's only to take down Hydra trolls :D

But at least it doesn't have autoaim, so that's something. 

• Gridl0k likes this

PetrolCB
  • PetrolCB

I Am The Fly

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 hours ago

This game's servers today. Been booted three times.
  • JackIrish likes this

The Happy Clown
  • The Happy Clown

THC

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 hours ago Edited by The Happy Clown, 11 hours ago.

Searching for something I need oh no its no where to be found but when I don't need it lo and behold there the f*ck it is, kiss my f*cking ass.

Another thing too, Manana? Peyote? The Emperor? Why aren't those lowriders?! Literally the perfect vehicles for lowriders, the Peyote is even in Bennys but it cant be customize? But a f*cking stupid soccer mom minivan is a lowrider? Tf is this sh*t? My God this is so f*cking stupid lmao

• alkaline_, Coninefan, autofanatic and 1 other like this

Gridl0k
  • Gridl0k

Behaving Myself

• GTAF Crew
  • US-Virgin-Islands

Posted 11 hours ago

Not gonna lie, I've gotten it too, but it's only to take down Hydra trolls :D

Does the railgun have Player Kills stat on SC?

I saw it was available and f*ck me am I tempted but I'm not one of these guys with 8 disposable accounts so....

whywontyoulisten
  • whywontyoulisten

Adapt or die

• Members
  • United-Kingdom
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 11 hours ago

I just "destroyed" Tails's Elegy in a crash, got charged insurance, and quite happily drove it back to the office, where he inspected it and confirmed that it was running perfectly. Mors were also "busy" when he called them to claim it. I then shot it until it caught fire...and disappeared. I was not charged again. Every day we find new bugs!

TheSadisticOwl
  • TheSadisticOwl

Unprofessional sniper.

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 hours ago

CEO helicopter takes off but somehow I'm left behind in a second duplicate helicopter. Also, how the f*ck do NPC bikers manage to glue on top of a Phantom Wedge like sh*t on a wall and us players get knocked over and sent flying a thousand feet the moment we lightly bruise against a curb?

• A Maned Wolf, whywontyoulisten, Classique and 3 others like this

Shadowfennekin
  • Shadowfennekin

Proud Saints Row and Pokemon Fanboy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 hours ago

Well I sure learned my f*cking lesson, I'm not buying whatever Gun Running thing is the cheapest. I'm buying the most expensive ones so people aren't near them.

Proxy mines were outside the cheap Vehicle Warehouses entrance. Luckily I heard them, got out of the car and drove my Nero custom right over it to charge the prick 20k.

The-Irish-Hunter
  • The-Irish-Hunter

Do you have a moment to talk about our lord and savior, Hunter?

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 10 hours ago

I forgot how to walk.

s4XsYh0.gif

• Hazzardtohimself, jdv95, gtafan26 and 11 others like this

Hazzardtohimself
  • Hazzardtohimself

Terrible driver

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 9 hours ago

Two gripes for this evening: 

1) Firstly I'm minding my own, finishing off a solo session of Sightseer. I land my Buzzard, hop out and grab the last package. Winner-winner, chicken-dinner. No problems. I open my 'phone to get rid of the two or three invites that appeared whilst I was flying about, and seconds later back out to return to my helicopter. 

Only the game suddenly points out that I'm in a Gang Attac- *Bang - Dead* 

Nice ending location Rockstar. Maybe a little more warning next time, eh? 

2) After despatching the above blind-firing NPCs and collecting what pittance ammunition / cash was laying about, I decided to calm my rage with a little Velocity. Start up, hop in my Buzzard, fly to the Voltic and begin my ten-minute journey around the map. I'm cruising nicely, just tickling the throttle to keep above the detonation line, and keeping an eye out for rogue traffic. 

About seven minutes later, a Vulcan Ingot decides to veer out of oncoming traffic and hit me head-on. We both stop dead, and the detonation warning begins. "No worries" thinks me, as I start reversing to escape. Only the Ingot keeps driving into me, and I can't steer away. I stop again, and he stops. With the bomb halfway done, I decide to treat the stupid NPC to a little rocket boost. 

At that point the Ingot becomes the most solid and unmoving object in the known world. 

A few seconds before my life ended in a fireball, and with modest satisfaction that at least I'd take the NPC with me, the driver hops out and runs away - narrowly avoiding the explosion that finished off my earning run. 

• gtafan26, A Maned Wolf, SuzukiRazgriz and 3 others like this

Prince_Polaris
  • Prince_Polaris

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 9 hours ago

Two gripes for this evening: 

1) Firstly I'm minding my own, finishing off a solo session of Sightseer. I land my Buzzard, hop out and grab the last package. Winner-winner, chicken-dinner. No problems. I open my 'phone to get rid of the two or three invites that appeared whilst I was flying about, and seconds later back out to return to my helicopter. 

Only the game suddenly points out that I'm in a Gang Attac- *Bang - Dead* 

Nice ending location Rockstar. Maybe a little more warning next time, eh? 

2) After despatching the above blind-firing NPCs and collecting what pittance ammunition / cash was laying about, I decided to calm my rage with a little Velocity. Start up, hop in my Buzzard, fly to the Voltic and begin my ten-minute journey around the map. I'm cruising nicely, just tickling the throttle to keep above the detonation line, and keeping an eye out for rogue traffic. 

About seven minutes later, a Vulcan Ingot decides to veer out of oncoming traffic and hit me head-on. We both stop dead, and the detonation warning begins. "No worries" thinks me, as I start reversing to escape. Only the Ingot keeps driving into me, and I can't steer away. I stop again, and he stops. With the bomb halfway done, I decide to treat the stupid NPC to a little rocket boost. 

At that point the Ingot becomes the most solid and unmoving object in the known world. 

A few seconds before my life ended in a fireball, and with modest satisfaction that at least I'd take the NPC with me, the driver hops out and runs away - narrowly avoiding the explosion that finished off my earning run. 

I would have killed his entire bloodline.

• Hazzardtohimself, A Maned Wolf and SuzukiRazgriz like this

Semaj 2JZ♢
  • Semaj 2JZ♢

Switch up my style. I take any lane.

• Members
  • None

Posted 9 hours ago

Anyone else remember when Rockstar removed the hidden packages in gta v singleplayer back in 2013 like 2 weeks after the game came out?
You would swim in the ocean and pick up the one near fort zancudo that gave you $25,000 than you would switch to another character and back and the it would be back again. So not only did they not fix that method, they removed all of them instead. If we can't fix it, remove it completely. #RockstarGames

Fun fact: they are actually still there and they are still exploitable. 🤗

dino722
  • dino722

Trick

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 9 hours ago

I cant seem to acces the open road at the coke lab...even tried restarting a lobby and nothing. Iv got a full coke lab!!!!!

Cally
  • Cally

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 9 hours ago Edited by Cally, 9 hours ago.

Proxy mines were outside the cheap Vehicle Warehouses entrance. Luckily I heard them, got out of the car and drove my Nero custom right over it to charge the prick 20k.

I'm surprised players still think this even matters. Never come across any players who don't have millions of GTA dollars due to hacking and glitching.

I've still got money form the old DNS hack and plenty more from that dead hooker glitch in the garage.

autofanatic
  • autofanatic

Thug

• Members
  • None

Posted 8 hours ago

https://www.youtube....h?v=l0nzEv7Xip0

CEO helicopter takes off but somehow I'm left behind in a second duplicate helicopter. Also, how the f*ck do NPC bikers manage to glue on top of a Phantom Wedge like sh*t on a wall and us players get knocked over and sent flying a thousand feet the moment we lightly bruise against a curb?

I f*cking like this video. That f*cking biker just drives very smoothly on top of a f*cking Phantom. Wonderful sh*t. I wish I could f*cking do it.

CrysisAverted
  • CrysisAverted

Formerly Sh4d0wX32111

• Members
  • None
  • Most Missed 2016
    [Snapmatic & R* Editor Awards 2015] Best Unedited
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 7 hours ago

boy that was close

okyxoqo.gif
  • SuzukiRazgriz, JackIrish, Tonguegirl and 4 others like this

Prince_Polaris
  • Prince_Polaris

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 6 hours ago

I cant seem to acces the open road at the coke lab...even tried restarting a lobby and nothing. Iv got a full coke lab!!!!!

Kill yourself, I'm not even kidding, all of your MC business problems can be fixed with suicide.

• Tonguegirl likes this

autofanatic
  • autofanatic

Thug

• Members
  • None

Posted 5 hours ago

boy that was close

okyxoqo.gif

What the f*ck happened?

Happy Hunter
  • Happy Hunter

Huntèr civil rights activist

• Members
  • None
  • Governor of San Andreas 2017
    Ban Roulette Winner 2016

Posted 5 hours ago Edited by Happy Hunter, 5 hours ago.

The thought of more info about gunrunning coming on the newswire - only for it to be packed full of lame, homemade vehicles ... That just p*sses me off even thinking about it. Like, actually makes me pretty angry.

I need to chill on it, before I upset fans of the homemade vehicles.

But ... Urgh. That stuff already had its f*cking turn with the Special Vehicles. Traditional military vehicles - and aircraft - have been waiting a hell of a lot longer. Even if a fair few people don't like them.

If the attack aircraft people have been waiting 2+ years for have their opportunity taken by some homemade thing that's similar something that came a few months ago, that'll be really pretty disgusting.

• JackIrish likes this

Irish45455
  • Irish45455

Irish45455

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 hours ago

The thought of more info about gunrunning coming on the newswire - only for it to be packed full of lame, homemade vehicles ... That just p*sses me off even thinking about it. Like, actually makes me pretty angry.

I need to chill on it, before I upset fans of the homemade vehicles.

But ... Urgh. That stuff already had its f*cking turn with the Special Vehicles. Traditional military vehicles - and aircraft - have been waiting a hell of a lot longer. Even if a fair few people don't like them.

If the attack aircraft people have been waiting 2+ years for have their opportunity taken by some homemade thing that's similar something that came a few months ago, that'll be really pretty disgusting.

I feel you, man. The Bikers had their wishes granted (to a point) and same with Lowrider peeps and Import peeps (again, both to a point). If you don't get your Hunter, I feel like that's an afront, a total slap in the face. I really hope you get what you want, man. It's sad that we have to basically grovel for what we want added, and even then sometimes it doesn't work. Sad, man. Pathetic, even.
  • Happy Hunter likes this

Xiled
  • Xiled

The Truth

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 hours ago Edited by Xiled, 2 hours ago.

I snipe tryhard outfit looking character from roof. What do they do next? They go ghost organization and go get hydra and attempt to kill me with you guessed it the unlimited explosive cannons. Too bad they missed me in the middle of the damn road and fly into a building and die. I called them a bad pilot with the text message than left the session. Just saying going ghost to get hydra to kill me is a bit much, Not like I destroyed anything important. Oh no a player got a good kill on me? Guess I gotta use the most overpowered thing in the game to take them out. I hope they remove the K/D stat so players like that don't pretend there good at the game because of some silly number. Putting your gta online K/D on your resume won't help when applying for a job.

• gtafan26, Parth13, Professional Amateur and 1 other like this

2 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users