GTA Online Quick Questions

10,498 replies to this topic
Bobfakkel
  • Bobfakkel

Hustler

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 2 weeks ago

Ooh so it's the supplies I steal? Not the stocks I manufactered and sell?

Correct, just keep stealing supplies till all are unlocked. Ive rushed them in the past so when the bar was slightly down I did a new steal supply run instead of waiting till it was 1-2 bars down.
  • AiŽaCobŽa likes this

Bobfakkel
  • Bobfakkel

Hustler

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 2 weeks ago

Does anyone know of a afk method for not getting kicked out of online which doesnt require rubberbands.

I tried tv but it kicked me, any other method?

AStiffBreeze
  • AStiffBreeze

Rat

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 2 weeks ago

Does anyone know of a afk method for not getting kicked out of online which doesnt require rubberbands.

TV and surveillance cameras both work.

brahmabull
  • brahmabull

Old Gamer

• Members
  • Denmark

Posted 2 weeks ago

Are you on x-box? Because then i hear there is something you have to change in the settings

Bobfakkel
  • Bobfakkel

Hustler

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 2 weeks ago

Are you on x-box? Because then i hear there is something you have to change in the settings

Yes xbox, you mean the settings of xbox or the game?

brahmabull
  • brahmabull

Old Gamer

• Members
  • Denmark

Posted 2 weeks ago

Yes xbox, you mean the settings of xbox or the game?

I'm just gonna quote what someone else wrote:

On xbox.....

1. Go into Settings > Preferences > Idle options
2. Disable Missed Activities and Notifications setting

• Bobfakkel likes this

LordLoff
  • LordLoff

MC Biker

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 2 weeks ago

Hmm okay Thanks, I haven't really messed with any of the V.I.P work as I am often a loner player who prefer to play by himself and many of the jobs require associates so haven't messed with them 

I am a lone wolf always seeking for lone lobbies - On solo public lobbies you can still do - Headhunter, very easy with a Buzzard, more safe with Akula - 22K/25K or do Hostlie Takeover choosing altruist camp, again very easy with Buzard or Akula - 16K/17K or my favourite on solo pub lobbies - Sightseer, smoth and fast with Buzzard, perfect to land on tight spots - 22K/25K - Every time I wait for bunkers or Labs to fill I do these over and over

lost-in-emotions
  • lost-in-emotions

Alice Liddell

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 2 weeks ago

how its possible to start with the owned outfits?

YdVB9cr.jpg

Crazy_Cico007
  • Crazy_Cico007

Hustler

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago

how its possible to start with the owned outfits?

YdVB9cr.jpg

You can't,its just a visual bug.Sometimes you can see your crew emblem on other players too.
  • lost-in-emotions likes this

Ithaca
  • Ithaca

Tryhard Life

• Members
  • England

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by Ithaca, 2 weeks ago.

If I drop a heavy sniper for a level 50 who hasn't unlocked it yet, can they pick it up and keep it?

LordLoff
  • LordLoff

MC Biker

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 2 weeks ago

If I drop a heavy sniper for a level 50 who hasn't unlocked it yet, can they pick it up and keep it?

Only while they do not change session

lost-in-emotions
  • lost-in-emotions

Alice Liddell

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 2 weeks ago

^^ i made a custom DM map with all (the old) weapons.

its for refreshing your ammo for free.

but newbies can save all weapons until they switch sessions

• AStiffBreeze likes this

AStiffBreeze
  • AStiffBreeze

Rat

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 2 weeks ago

^^ i made a custom DM map with all (the old) weapons.
its for refreshing your ammo for free.
but newbies can save all weapons until they switch sessions

I don't suppose you have a link to the DM?

ZeroSigma
  • ZeroSigma

Player Hater

• Members
  • England

Posted A week ago Edited by ZeroSigma, A week ago.

Hey folks! Can anyone else confirm from their own experience whether it's a bug or not? Hiding RPG and/or Greanades (Throwables, not a Launcher) at weapon locker makes it imposible to buy ammo for them via Interaction menu, no matter if Custom Loadout enabled or disabled. Whenever I choose RPG/Grenades in Ammo sections it has a lock near it's name and is says "You can't afford it".

Damned_ZigZag
  • Damned_ZigZag

CATCH22

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted A week ago

What are the "defender bonuses" in stand your ground? sometimes a message pops saying "now receiving defender bonuses" is it just additional RP? 

Gridl0k
  • Gridl0k

Sinister Chipmunk

• GTAF Crew
  • British-Virgin-Islands

Posted 5 days ago

What are the "defender bonuses" in stand your ground? sometimes a message pops saying "now receiving defender bonuses" is it just additional RP? 

Not sure whether it's RP or RP & cash, but it's for being in the defender zone/objective (rather than a Savage  :catspider: )

• Damned_ZigZag likes this

StormerBoy
  • StormerBoy

Tribe Leader

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 4 days ago

I've asked this before and no one seems to know. I think if everyone in the MC is in the yellow area, it acts like bullshark testosterone. Enemy players are told when the MC are receiving it, so I don't think it's rp as no one else would need to know that. I think the idea is to ensure the game mode is played as intended, ie not having the MC camp on roof tops sniping people or flying a jet.
  • Gridl0k and Damned_ZigZag like this

Damned_ZigZag
  • Damned_ZigZag

CATCH22

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 4 days ago

Ah alright cool, that makes sense! I'll try to look out for such an effect :)
  • StormerBoy likes this

StormerBoy
  • StormerBoy

Tribe Leader

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 2 days ago

How are players bad sports in Public lobbies? I'm not just talking about the dunce hats, but they actually have the bad sport status in the pause menu. Surley once someone is bs, they are in their own lobby, and when the bs time is up they are clean or dodgy again?

Stupidis
  • Stupidis

In jetpack we thrust

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 2 days ago

How do you remove contact lenses? Didn't see the usual "none"-option at the barbers.

Sanches
  • Sanches

Rider boi

• Members
  • None
  • Mister Los Santos 2017 Winner
    [Snapmatic Awards 2017] Best Funny Snap
    Best Event 2017
    Best New GTA Member 2017
    Next DLC Thread Page 4000 Winner

Posted 2 days ago Edited by Sanches, 2 days ago.

How do you remove contact lenses? Didn't see the usual "none"-option at the barbers.

You dont. You just choose another color.

• Stupidis likes this

Stupidis
  • Stupidis

In jetpack we thrust

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 2 days ago

You dont. You just choose another color.

That's bloody stupid. Thanks for the answer though! :)

LordLoff
  • LordLoff

MC Biker

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 2 days ago

You just need to step outside and wait for about 5 seconds, no longer than that any Deluxor or Opressor or Hunter will be taking them out for you with a missile barrage, there will be nothing left on your eyes, lol

• Stupidis likes this

Stupidis
  • Stupidis

In jetpack we thrust

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted A day ago

You just need to step outside and wait for about 5 seconds, no longer than that any Deluxor or Opressor or Hunter will be taking them out for you with a missile barrage, there will be nothing left on your eyes, lol

Not really. I snipe Deluxo drivers. Blast Opressor riders with my darling Starlings missiles. Or I'm the one in the Hunter collecting bountys. :)

LordLoff
  • LordLoff

MC Biker

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted A day ago

Not really. I snipe Deluxo drivers. Blast Opressor riders with my darling Starlings missiles. Or I'm the one in the Hunter collecting bountys. :)

Akula is best for bounties, but my method was a voluntary contact-lens-out. Not countering tryhards, it works just in case you want the lenses out, lol

Stupidis
  • Stupidis

In jetpack we thrust

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted A day ago

Akula is best for bounties, but my method was a voluntary contact-lens-out. Not countering tryhards, it works just in case you want the lenses out, lol

Starling is the absolute best for it. You glide in fire away some rockets or drop some bombs. Then activate the boost rocket and just blast to safety, If someone tries to lock on to you there's always the countermeassures.

JumpingKentFlash
  • JumpingKentFlash

Homie

• Members
  • Denmark

Posted A day ago

Hey.

When GTA Online started there was a bonus if you used your crew colour (t-shirt, car paint, wheel smoke etc). Does anyone know if that's still active? I wear my crew colour all the time and I don't think I'm getting a bonus.

StangOne50
  • StangOne50

BEASTMODE

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A day ago

Hey.

When GTA Online started there was a bonus if you used your crew colour (t-shirt, car paint, wheel smoke etc). Does anyone know if that's still active? I wear my crew colour all the time and I don't think I'm getting a bonus.

What kind of bonus? This is the first I hear of this. You get a bonus for playing with crew members but wearing the color idk. Interesting.

LordLoff
  • LordLoff

MC Biker

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted A day ago

Starling is the absolute best for it. You glide in fire away some rockets or drop some bombs. Then activate the boost rocket and just blast to safety, If someone tries to lock on to you there's always the countermeassures.

I confess that - Fly to Safe Boost looks really interesting but my trial with it on the smugglers run supply run did not leave many good memories, specially on general handling

I have the Avenger or Alula to bomb, I use the Pyro to Dogfight, also very good on getting in and out of it, and I have the Hydra but still haven´t got time to figure out exactly what for, surely not to grief

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users