10,337 replies to this topic
tommyguns
  • tommyguns

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 2 weeks ago

I got a question about the Daily car sell limit
Now ive never cheated/duped or whatever but I read there are limits on how many cars you can sell daily? I dont want to be striked for selling 10 cars suddenly cause I want to renovate my garages. Or is it well made so it only strikes when selling dupes?
I usually sell a bunch of Sentinals daily and with the renovation I might reach 15 cars.

It would take too long to type it all out here, just do a net search for 'GTA daily sell limit'

I have seen info that said you can be flagged as a potential duper, even if you have just sold legit stuff above a certain amount within a set time.

StangOne50
  • StangOne50

BEASTMODE

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

How do I store my APC in my MOC?

I drove it in then tried to request it from my MOC but it is still listed as in one of my garages.

I did it on my main character somehow. I remember just driving it in and leaving it there.

Pedinhuh
  • Pedinhuh

Get down on it!

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 2 weeks ago

How do I store my APC in my MOC?
I drove it in then tried to request it from my MOC but it is still listed as in one of my garages.
I did it on my main character somehow. I remember just driving it in and leaving it there.

If I'm not mistaken, you can stored it in there only if you have a vehicle storage bay, then you can revert it back to a vehicle and workshop, after that you can request your APC through the interaction menu, your APC won't be visible inside of it though.
You're looking to spend about a million to make this possible, so be wise.
  • StangOne50 likes this

Pedinhuh
  • Pedinhuh

Get down on it!

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 2 weeks ago

Question: is it true that taking a Merryweather helicopter lift takes you offradar?

AiŽaCobŽa
  • AiŽaCobŽa

Ban Roulette Winner 2017!

• Members
  • Antarctica
  • Ban Roulette Winner 2017

Posted 2 weeks ago

Question: is it true that taking a Merryweather helicopter lift takes you offradar?

No

• Pedinhuh likes this

Stupidis
  • Stupidis

PC Warrior

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 2 weeks ago

Is cooldown for i/e vehicle sales (and other ceo/biker business) only active in freemode?

0CypherP
  • 0CypherP

Lone Wolf

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 2 weeks ago

Is cooldown for i/e vehicle sales (and other ceo/biker business) only active in freemode?

I don't think so,i played a match of this new ADV mode and when i went back to freemode i could already sell my i/E vehicle.

sachaXD2
  • sachaXD2

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 2 weeks ago

Hi i've recently got gta 5 on my ps4 and want to use my player from ps3 but it only lets me make a new player, on social club my player only shows on my ps3 and not my ps4 considering they have different multiplayers? Im soo confused please help don''t want to get to 133 again :/
https://socialclub.r...rview/gtaonlinenot sure if this link will work for you .

Sanches
  • Sanches

Rider boi

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago

Can Assault Rifle MK2 competite against Special Carbine? Just i was using Carbine from my very beginning of Online adventures and i want changes.

Stupidis
  • Stupidis

PC Warrior

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 2 weeks ago

I don't think so,i played a match of this new ADV mode and when i went back to freemode i could already sell my i/E vehicle.

I checked now and cooldown is definately set on pause when doing contact missions. Did two of Rons mission right after a car sale, about 20 minutes later cooldown were on 17 minutes. 

Pedinhuh
  • Pedinhuh

Get down on it!

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 2 weeks ago

Can Assault Rifle MK2 competite against Special Carbine? Just i was using Carbine from my very beginning of Online adventures and i want changes.

If I'm not mistaken the Assault Rifle MK2 has the same damage per bullet stats(stock ammo) as the Special Carbine and that's about it.

Carbine Mk2 still outclasses them all.

WrecklessAntics
  • WrecklessAntics

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted A week ago

Whats the crack with the spinning windmill type object at your high end apartment on gta online xbox 360

Gridl0k
  • Gridl0k

Rolling Thunder

• GTAF Crew
  • US-Virgin-Islands

Posted A week ago

Whats the crack with the spinning windmill type object at your high end apartment on gta online xbox 360

360 is full of modders who spawn "amusingly" large sh*t everywhere. It sticks to you between sessions.

• HalfOfAKebab and WrecklessAntics like this

WrecklessAntics
  • WrecklessAntics

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted A week ago

360 is full of modders who spawn "amusingly" large sh*t everywhere. It sticks to you between sessions.
It's a piss take

Action_Andy
  • Action_Andy

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted A week ago

Has anyone ever managed to spawn a rare vehicle, preferably a Dubsta, in front of LSC while doing the VIP-work Fortified? I tried it now for 4-5 times but nothing spawned. Just bad luck?

Gridl0k
  • Gridl0k

Rolling Thunder

• GTAF Crew
  • US-Virgin-Islands

Posted 6 days ago Edited by Gridl0k, 6 days ago.

Has anyone ever managed to spawn a rare vehicle, preferably a Dubsta, in front of LSC while doing the VIP-work Fortified? I tried it now for 4-5 times but nothing spawned. Just bad luck?

Were you in a D2? Even if so, spawning them isn't worth the effort imo. Not reliable. Is Fortified supposed to make it easier? Or are you just bored during it?

There's a thread in Vehicles where people can help - or just farm Sandkings;

Action_Andy
  • Action_Andy

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 6 days ago

I use Fortified mainly as a 10 min afk break when grinding alone in a lobby but a few weeks ago I had the idea to actually use the time and tried to spawn a rare vehicle to sell it right after the vip-"work" is over, so I circled around LSC in a D2 but no Dubsta ever spawned during the VIP-work. I tried Dominators and Sabres too, but to no avail as well. I'll give Sandkings a try, if they don't spawn, then nothing will and my idea gets the finger by R*.

• Gridl0k likes this

Stupidis
  • Stupidis

PC Warrior

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 18 hours ago

Anyone knows if theres any way to combine coats with shirts and vests in a better way then there is today?

I want to have a black shirt (not with rolled sleeves) combined with the black vest with a chain and over that the overcoat shown in the picture below. Are there any glitches available that can make this possible?

maxresdefault.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users