GTA Online Quick Questions

10,374 replies to this topic
xDatxJunkyx
  • xDatxJunkyx

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 10 September 2017 - 07:33 PM

Has anyone encountered an ammo glitch in which you keep trying to "Purchase all ammo" . . . yet it empties your ammo for the guns that are  lacking ammo and the amount doubles again?

Sinner's Rise
  • Sinner's Rise

Rise From Darkness

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 11 September 2017 - 02:36 PM

LJT hasn't called me in the last 3-4 RT hours, what is going on?

I also haven't been raided all day,

Stupidis
  • Stupidis

PC Warrior

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 12 September 2017 - 03:26 PM

Didn't buy the musket when it was out earlier in july. Do I have to wait until next year to buy it in GTAO? Noticed I could buy it in single player mode (with Trevor).

HalfOfAKebab
  • HalfOfAKebab

Help & Support

• Members
  • United-Kingdom
  • Helpfulness Award [GTAO]

Posted 12 September 2017 - 11:20 PM

Didn't buy the musket when it was out earlier in july. Do I have to wait until next year to buy it in GTAO? Noticed I could buy it in single player mode (with Trevor).

Yes.

Alvarez
  • Alvarez

Boss

• Members
  • None
  • Next DLC Thread Page 3000 Winner

Posted 12 September 2017 - 11:23 PM

What is the most expensive garage vehicle that the money can be invested into?

HalfOfAKebab
  • HalfOfAKebab

Help & Support

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 12 September 2017 - 11:25 PM

What is the most expensive garage vehicle that the money can be invested into?

X80 Proto, sitting at $2.7M. Plus upgrades, you're looking at roughly $3M.

Stupidis
  • Stupidis

PC Warrior

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 13 September 2017 - 11:56 AM

Gang attacks does not show anymore. Usually you get that red circular field when youre close to a gang attack. If you already completed it you also get that check mark. But none of that show up for me anymore. I am at the right places at the right time, but nothing. Tried to verify game files in Steam but it didnt help. Would be nice not to have to reinstall the whole bloody game just to solve this.

Anyone experienced this and have an easy solution?

HalfOfAKebab
  • HalfOfAKebab

Help & Support

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 13 September 2017 - 12:23 PM

Gang attacks does not show anymore. Usually you get that red circular field when youre close to a gang attack. If you already completed it you also get that check mark. But none of that show up for me anymore. I am at the right places at the right time, but nothing. Tried to verify game files in Steam but it didnt help. Would be nice not to have to reinstall the whole bloody game just to solve this.

When did the issue start? Does it happen on another character?

Stupidis
  • Stupidis

PC Warrior

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 13 September 2017 - 01:29 PM

Havent got any other characters. Started yesterday but had problems the day before that with some zones not showing. Two other players had the same problem today. When one of them checked out the attack att the LSIA he couldnt see it. When i flew to it everything whent back to normal again though. So I did one attack I hadn't done and flew to that railyard at the docks (no 11 on the map thats circulating) and now nothing is showing again.

Forgot to use the quote-function.... [facepalm]

But I'll have to adjust my statement. Already completed zones are showing. Is there a limit to gang attacks per day?

tommyguns
  • tommyguns

Homeboy

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 13 September 2017 - 01:38 PM Edited by tommyguns, 13 September 2017 - 01:39 PM.

Ok, thx a lot! 

I'd go Buzzard first, tbh, but it's a closer call than before the recent Savage buff.

You mean his durability buff or something else?
Get a Buzzard. As was mentioned it can be spawned right next to you as a CEO. It also has rapid deployment if needed, let's say you CEO version is destroyed, you need another one fast, but there is a cool down timer. You can call in a pegasus one. It's fast, agile, and small enough to land in places you couldn't set something as bulky as the savage down.

The savage is tougher after the recent update, but its still big bulky and heavy handling compared to the light and agile buzzard. Can't be spawned right next to you. Even with a hanger you may call for it & it may spawn half the city away.

As far as aircraft go, nothing beats the buzzard for utility. It's a great little heli.
  • HalfOfAKebab likes this

tommyguns
  • tommyguns

Homeboy

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 13 September 2017 - 01:44 PM

Havent got any other characters. Started yesterday but had problems the day before that with some zones not showing. Two other players had the same problem today. When one of them checked out the attack att the LSIA he couldnt see it. When i flew to it everything whent back to normal again though. So I did one attack I hadn't done and flew to that railyard at the docks (no 11 on the map thats circulating) and now nothing is showing again.

But I'll have to adjust my statement. Already completed zones are showing. Is there a limit to gang attacks per day?

Not all gang attacks are active 24hrs of the game day. Some are only active at certain times of day.

Stupidis
  • Stupidis

PC Warrior

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 13 September 2017 - 01:51 PM

Not all gang attacks are active 24hrs of the game day. Some are only active at certain times of day.

I know that. I've been using this map so I can be at the correct place at the correct time. I also know that some of the places has been removed by Rockstar. The Gta wiki does not state however that 11 is removed which seem to be the one thats not starting now.

zqrAivg.jpg

tinner7777
  • tinner7777

Player Hater

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 16 September 2017 - 01:41 PM

lads, playing motorwars yesterday, something happens, i end up in winners lobby by myself, get money and rp, try again I see on the chat some 30level saying do it again, we all get paid. In next few hours happened a few times??? Anyone else seeing this??

jpm1
  • jpm1

Vice city citizen

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 16 September 2017 - 10:23 PM Edited by jpm1, 16 September 2017 - 10:24 PM.

Hello, someone that has a vanilla install can tell me if in main V folder there's a dinput8.dll file. Thanks

HalfOfAKebab
  • HalfOfAKebab

Help & Support

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 September 2017 - 03:25 AM Edited by HalfOfAKebab, 17 September 2017 - 03:25 AM.

Hello, someone that has a vanilla install can tell me if in main V folder there's a dinput8.dll file. Thanks

I have the digital retail version (and I've never installed any mods), and I don't have it.

Gridl0k
  • Gridl0k

Rolling Thunder

• GTAF Crew
  • US-Virgin-Islands

Posted 17 September 2017 - 09:36 AM

https://support.rock...oor-Performance

Verifying your installation will tell you what should be there, afaik.

AlbanyEsperanto
  • AlbanyEsperanto

Shut up and drive Esperanto fool

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 19 September 2017 - 10:46 AM

My older brother wants play GTA Online becouse im getting my PC for couple of days.

So i have question:

1. Since i have my account, my brother wants new account so will i get banned in GTAO creating new account for my brother?

2. Does possibly to make new account on my Copy of GTA V?

Thanks for awsers.  :lol:

HalfOfAKebab
  • HalfOfAKebab

Help & Support

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 19 September 2017 - 08:45 PM

1. Since i have my account, my brother wants new account so will i get banned in GTAO creating new account for my brother?

You can have up to two Online characters. You can use one, and your brother can use another. However, only one of you can play at any given time - you can't both play simultaneously. Also, you might want to avoid this, since the Maze Bank account is shared between both characters, so you would have access to each other's money.

You can only have one account per game key, and one game key per account. If you want to have totally separate accounts, you will need to purchase the game again. Also, the console version of the game is not transferable to PC - you will have to buy the game again on PC if you want to play on PC.
  • AlbanyEsperanto likes this

AlbanyEsperanto
  • AlbanyEsperanto

Shut up and drive Esperanto fool

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 19 September 2017 - 08:55 PM Edited by AlbanyEsperanto, 19 September 2017 - 08:55 PM.

You can have up to two Online characters. You can use one, and your brother can use another. However, only one of you can play at any given time - you can't both play simultaneously. Also, you might want to avoid this, since the Maze Bank account is shared between both characters, so you would have access to each other's money.

You can only have one account per game key, and one game key per account. If you want to have totally separate accounts, you will need to purchase the game again. Also, the console version of the game is not transferable to PC - you will have to buy the game again on PC if you want to play on PC.

Thanks for awsering the questions!  :^:

Yea, i guess ill had to buy another game.  :r*:  :rampage:

Kaiju Blue
  • Kaiju Blue

Luxuria

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 September 2017 - 04:05 AM

If I switch back to regular ammo on my Heavy Sniper MK2, will it cost me to switch to explosive rounds again?  :(

Gridl0k
  • Gridl0k

Rolling Thunder

• GTAF Crew
  • US-Virgin-Islands

Posted 20 September 2017 - 09:10 AM

If I switch back to regular ammo on my Heavy Sniper MK2, will it cost me to switch to explosive rounds again?  :(

Yes, ammo types don't stay "unlocked", much like aircraft weaponry, because Rockstar are douchebags.

• Kaiju Blue, HalfOfAKebab and AlbanyEsperanto like this

L_dog111
  • L_dog111

Player Hater

• Members
  • England

Posted 23 September 2017 - 12:46 AM

Hi can anybody tell me how i can start a new group on here or do i just have to start a new topic allso how do i add pics and diffrent fonts .. sorry atill quite new :-/

Gridl0k
  • Gridl0k

Rolling Thunder

• GTAF Crew
  • US-Virgin-Islands

Posted 23 September 2017 - 09:30 AM

Hi can anybody tell me how i can start a new group on here or do i just have to start a new topic allso how do i add pics and diffrent fonts .. sorry atill quite new :-/

Go to the forum/subforum you want and click New Thread top right (on desktop). Pics you can add by using the little picture icon above the edit box (11th icon, second row) and pasting in the image's URL. Fonts are up there too.

My Q: Which setting affects the sensitivity of turret guns such as Bombushka, MOC guns, Armed Tampa? I cannot seem to change it one bit and it's far too sensitive.

L_dog111
  • L_dog111

Player Hater

• Members
  • England

Posted 23 September 2017 - 09:42 AM

Thank you much appreciated :-)
  • Gridl0k likes this

HalfOfAKebab
  • HalfOfAKebab

Help & Support

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 23 September 2017 - 07:50 PM

My Q: Which setting affects the sensitivity of turret guns such as Bombushka, MOC guns, Armed Tampa? I cannot seem to change it one bit and it's far too sensitive.

You should mention which system you're playing on. Regardless, I'm not sure what the answer to your question is.

Gridl0k
  • Gridl0k

Rolling Thunder

• GTAF Crew
  • US-Virgin-Islands

Posted 24 September 2017 - 10:49 AM

You should mention which system you're playing on. Regardless, I'm not sure what the answer to your question is.

XB1 but I assume it's the same for PS4. The "first person aim sensitivity" or "third person look-around sensititvity" etc. 2 years on NG and I still haven't got them sorted.

Bobfakkel
  • Bobfakkel

Thug

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 27 September 2017 - 04:38 PM

I got a question about the Daily car sell limit

Now ive never cheated/duped or whatever but I read there are limits on how many cars you can sell daily? I dont want to be striked for selling 10 cars suddenly cause I want to renovate my garages. Or is it well made so it only strikes when selling dupes?

I usually sell a bunch of Sentinals daily and with the renovation I might reach 15 cars.

AiŽaCobŽa
  • AiŽaCobŽa

Ban Roulette Winner 2017!

• Members
  • Antarctica
  • Ban Roulette Winner 2017

Posted 29 September 2017 - 07:51 AM

Anybody else having an issue when you are near your bunker and you call for a personal vehicle but it never comes but the cooldown clock starts anyways?

I got a question about the Daily car sell limit

Now ive never cheated/duped or whatever but I read there are limits on how many cars you can sell daily? I dont want to be striked for selling 10 cars suddenly cause I want to renovate my garages. Or is it well made so it only strikes when selling dupes?

I usually sell a bunch of Sentinals daily and with the renovation I might reach 15 cars.

Yes there is a limit and LSC will inform you when you've reached your limit.

You can sell your BOUGHT personal vehicles one after the other without a cooldown but you can only sell cars off the street every 48 minutes

StangOne50
  • StangOne50

BEASTMODE

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 September 2017 - 04:02 PM

Do you have to be actually in a public lobby for the bunker stock to fill? Will it continue to fill if you are in a mission or race or invite only lobby?

Thanks.

HalfOfAKebab
  • HalfOfAKebab

Help & Support

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 01 October 2017 - 02:56 PM

Do you have to be actually in a public lobby for the bunker stock to fill? Will it continue to fill if you are in a mission or race or invite only lobby?
Thanks.

Your product will fill as long as you're in freemode (meaning it won't work in heists or races, but it will work in Headhunter and other freemode missions), regardless of whether it's public. However, obviously you can't restock them or sell them until you join a public lobby.
  • StangOne50 likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users