How the hell do I get it off??

BlackMilk
  • BlackMilk

A Forgettable Killer

• Members
  • Netherlands
  • Contribution Award [GTA Online]

Posted 17 July 2017 - 01:15 PM

Suppose I should have looked at this myself ages ago, but here goes..

Outfits can include gear like the little headsets and all that. But can outfits also include appearance items like tattoos, haircuts or colours, face paints and such?

gizmonomono
  • gizmonomono

What ifs are a waste of time

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 18 July 2017 - 06:11 AM

I've got this stupid spider thing on my character's face and I can't get it off

It's not a tattoo... it's not face paint... it's just there like a birth mark

How the hell do I get it off??

You have the option of changing your characters appearance from the interaction menu. It costs 100K

_Medo_9
  • _Medo_9

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Arab-Emirates

Posted 19 July 2017 - 09:35 PM

Is there any way to sell the MC clubhouse / factory ?  It feels like a big waste of money for me and I would gladly sell it even for 1/4 of the price :) 

tommyguns
  • tommyguns

Hustler

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 19 July 2017 - 09:52 PM

Is there any way to sell the MC clubhouse / factory ?  It feels like a big waste of money for me and I would gladly sell it even for 1/4 of the price :)

No...all you can do is trade location.

Jayhawks1925
  • Jayhawks1925

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 July 2017 - 09:44 PM

Gta Online Is Not Saving My Progress Or My Money. Any Solutions?

JumpingKentFlash
  • JumpingKentFlash

Homeboy

• Members
  • Denmark

Posted 21 July 2017 - 11:08 AM

Is it still not possible to get a personal image as the crew logo?
  • Gridl0k likes this

Gridl0k
  • Gridl0k

Rolling Thunder

• GTAF Crew
  • US-Virgin-Islands

Posted 21 July 2017 - 11:28 AM Edited by Gridl0k, 21 July 2017 - 11:29 AM.

A dick pic? O_o

Srsly tho, no, design it or GTFO, sadly. There are some SVG tracers or wotnot out there. Try the custom crew logo thread in one of the other subforums ;)

edit - some links here http://gtaforums.com...m-crew-emblems/

Acronym
  • Acronym

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 July 2017 - 02:52 PM

If I fill a medium warehouse with special cargo crates: what are the 3 sale options?

(E.G. If I have 42 crates, I assume the options are; 1) sell all crates, 2) sell 21 crates 3) 10 crates)

Essentially I play solo so if I fill up the warehouse I assume I can't get a single vehicle mission
If I fill a medium warehouse with special cargo crates: what are the 3 sale options?

(E.G. If I have 42 crates, I assume the options are; 1) sell all crates, 2) sell 21 crates 3) 10 crates)

Essentially I play solo so if I fill up the warehouse I assume I can't get a single vehicle mission

tommyguns
  • tommyguns

Hustler

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 23 July 2017 - 09:00 PM

Essentially I play solo so if I fill up the warehouse I assume I can't get a single vehicle missionIf I fill a medium warehouse with special cargo crates: what are the 3 sale options?

OK I'm not a crate CEO, I stick to cars...but I've seen some stuff on here about crates when looking into whether I wanted to do it. So I will take a stab at your question & if any crate people see any mistakes they can jump in.

I know nothing about proportion of crates you can sell.

But on the solo thing, I know it can be done, plenty of people work it solo. I know of people who even solo large warehouse sales. In terms of the sale it seems to vary like MC sales.

Doing MC I tried to sell at no more than 50% product so as to have no more than 2 vehicles. I've had two post vans, 2 trash trucks, dinghy's, buzzards, or dodo's. By far my favorite were single gang burrito sales.

Similar for crates. Selling a full warehouse you may get 3 brickades or 3 Cubans. On the other hand you may get just a tug boat or a titan to deliver.

Obviously having multiple vehicles & being solo in a populated session is very risky because you need to leave vehicles undefended for all to see. As to how many vehicles you get, its luck of the draw.

With my MC it seemed generally the case that more product = more vehicles, but not always. As I said, sometimes I had everything in one gang burrito. One time I slipped up & ended up selling at about 80% product I got 1 big rig with trailer to deliver, but another time I ended up with 3 unarmed buzzards

gizmonomono
  • gizmonomono

What ifs are a waste of time

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 24 July 2017 - 06:27 AM

What's the deal with Oppressor insurance? Someone kills me with theirs, I blow it up, I pay the insurance. I drive around in mine (no rockets) someone blows it up, I pay the insurance again.

Sinner's Rise
  • Sinner's Rise

Rise From Darkness

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 24 July 2017 - 04:13 PM

I have all 6 Special Items (F&F) stored in one cargo warehouse, is it true you can't get duplicates? Like more than 1 Rare Pocket Watch, etc?

Gridl0k
  • Gridl0k

Rolling Thunder

• GTAF Crew
  • US-Virgin-Islands

Posted 28 July 2017 - 11:40 AM

What's the deal with Oppressor insurance? Someone kills me with theirs, I blow it up, I pay the insurance. I drive around in mine (no rockets) someone blows it up, I pay the insurance again.

As long as you're on it, you should never pay insurance for someone else blowing it up. If you're not on it, $20k pls... Also various freeroam events and activities disable insurance (eg that MC work, Pound by Pound?), so it's a bit of a lottery.

I have all 6 Special Items (F&F) stored in one cargo warehouse, is it true you can't get duplicates? Like more than 1 Rare Pocket Watch, etc?

Correct, you won't get any more now. 

• Sinner's Rise likes this

Tails Prower
  • Tails Prower

Sonic Mania

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 July 2017 - 07:12 PM

As long as you're on it, you should never pay insurance for someone else blowing it up. If you're not on it, $20k pls... Also various freeroam events and activities disable insurance (eg that MC work, Pound by Pound?), so it's a bit of a lottery.

Does one even get Special Item phone calls now? I only have the Egg and I've never had a call in a year now...

Ekomaira
  • Ekomaira

Player Hater

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 29 July 2017 - 01:42 AM

Is there a quick way of rearranging your cars in your garages? Wanna move all my cars to the office garage but it's gonna take a while if I have to move em one by one

Tails Prower
  • Tails Prower

Sonic Mania

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 29 July 2017 - 09:59 AM

Is there a quick way of rearranging your cars in your garages? Wanna move all my cars to the office garage but it's gonna take a while if I have to move em one by one

Only way to do that quickly is ask the office assiatent for each car you want in the office and drive in and swap the cars to where you want them in the office.

Sinner's Rise
  • Sinner's Rise

Rise From Darkness

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 29 July 2017 - 10:49 AM

Does one even get Special Item phone calls now? I only have the Egg and I've never had a call in a year now...

I do, but mostly only if I run crates for some time.

The last one I got was during running supplies for my bunker.

• Gridl0k likes this

tinner7777
  • tinner7777

Player Hater

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 03 August 2017 - 09:47 AM

so when I sell crates, I get no money into my bank only money all over ceo office, is this a feature or a bug, tried selling from two different warehouses

• Gridl0k likes this

Gridl0k
  • Gridl0k

Rolling Thunder

• GTAF Crew
  • US-Virgin-Islands

Posted 03 August 2017 - 11:01 AM

Bug, file a ticket if it was a large amount.

If you're sure it's not hitting your cash or your bank. Can't remember where crate sale money appears.

• tinner7777 likes this

tinner7777
  • tinner7777

Player Hater

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 03 August 2017 - 03:43 PM

Bug, file a ticket if it was a large amount.

If you're sure it's not hitting your cash or your bank. Can't remember where crate sale money appears.

yea just sold 1 crate, same thing, however cars are not effected

Donaldduck4pres
  • Donaldduck4pres

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 August 2017 - 03:58 AM

Hey I once played a game mode, but I forgot what it was called it's where you drive down a ramp and you knock players off while they're shooting rockets and stuff at you so what is it.

Gridl0k
  • Gridl0k

Rolling Thunder

• GTAF Crew
  • US-Virgin-Islands

Posted 06 August 2017 - 11:06 AM

Hey I once played a game mode, but I forgot what it was called it's where you drive down a ramp and you knock players off while they're shooting rockets and stuff at you so what is it.

Sounds like one of the many "insurgents vs rockets" user-created jobs - try searching Social Club and then adding to game, or bookmark one when you've played it via invite.

Bartek_Shady101
  • Bartek_Shady101

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Ireland

Posted 06 August 2017 - 01:48 PM

Hey, Im new to the forum, but am looking for some answers to my question. Im building a new pc next week and am wondering how I will transfer my gta v account onto  the pc. I have a hard copy of the game which i bought second hand, and also got a key off g2a. Do I need the key to be able to play the game on the new pc? (i deleted the email with the key from g2a) or can I just log into my socialclub account and be set?

frilabaca
  • frilabaca

Player Hater

• Members
  • Chile

Posted 10 August 2017 - 01:57 PM

Hi, I used to play online on my PS3, now i have the PS4 and I want to buy the game again. I've got 2 questions:

Will I be able to play the same character that I had? (it's on level 111 so it would suck to start over)

Do I need PSN Plus to play online on the PS4?

thanks!

Lainathiel
  • Lainathiel

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 August 2017 - 02:48 PM

Hi, I used to play online on my PS3, now i have the PS4 and I want to buy the game again. I've got 2 questions:

Will I be able to play the same character that I had? (it's on level 111 so it would suck to start over)

thanks!

I believe character transfers are over,you have to make a new character.

Yes,you need PSN Plus to play GTA Online.

frilabaca
  • frilabaca

Player Hater

• Members
  • Chile

Posted 10 August 2017 - 03:06 PM

thanks!

I believe character transfers are over,you have to make a new character.

Yes,you need PSN Plus to play GTA Online.

Thank you!

tinner7777
  • tinner7777

Player Hater

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 11 August 2017 - 07:37 PM

does money made from gun running show on bank transaction?

tommyguns
  • tommyguns

Hustler

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 12 August 2017 - 07:17 PM

does money made from gun running show on bank transaction?[/size]

No, most credits won't show in the transaction log, for the most part it sticks to outgoings like LSC mods, staff costs etc.

Lucius M. Galloway
  • Lucius M. Galloway

Blood God

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 August 2017 - 05:38 AM

Here's something I need answering. Why do I get 0 heist invites on 1st character? I drove all the way around the map, and waited 30+ minutes. Nothing.

But the moment I switch to my second character, it's not even ten minutes and I get 3+ invites.

Is it something to do with populated lobbies? Or...

Bruce Khansey
  • Bruce Khansey

Square Civilian

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 August 2017 - 01:32 PM

This happened to me three times until now.

When I start the game I can't go directly into online by pressing the square button.

- first time I had to repeat the North Yankton beginning mission in order to play online;

- second time it made me agree legal terms ecc and had to go to "select character" to join online;

- third time I had to wait the loading time for the offline, then jump online.

Has this happened only to me? Just sever issues?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users