How the hell do I get it off??

BlackMilk
  • BlackMilk

A Forgettable Killer

• Members
  • Netherlands
  • Contribution Award [GTA Online]

Posted A week ago

Suppose I should have looked at this myself ages ago, but here goes..

Outfits can include gear like the little headsets and all that. But can outfits also include appearance items like tattoos, haircuts or colours, face paints and such?

gizmonomono
  • gizmonomono

What ifs are a waste of time

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted A week ago

I've got this stupid spider thing on my character's face and I can't get it off

It's not a tattoo... it's not face paint... it's just there like a birth mark

How the hell do I get it off??

You have the option of changing your characters appearance from the interaction menu. It costs 100K

_Medo_9
  • _Medo_9

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Arab-Emirates

Posted 6 days ago

Is there any way to sell the MC clubhouse / factory ?  It feels like a big waste of money for me and I would gladly sell it even for 1/4 of the price :) 

tommyguns
  • tommyguns

Trick

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 6 days ago

Is there any way to sell the MC clubhouse / factory ?  It feels like a big waste of money for me and I would gladly sell it even for 1/4 of the price :)

No...all you can do is trade location.

Jayhawks1925
  • Jayhawks1925

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 5 days ago

Gta Online Is Not Saving My Progress Or My Money. Any Solutions?

JumpingKentFlash
  • JumpingKentFlash

Homeboy

• Members
  • Denmark

Posted 5 days ago

Is it still not possible to get a personal image as the crew logo?
  • Gridl0k likes this

Gridl0k
  • Gridl0k

On the road to 601

• GTAF Crew
  • US-Virgin-Islands

Posted 5 days ago Edited by Gridl0k, 5 days ago.

A dick pic? O_o

Srsly tho, no, design it or GTFO, sadly. There are some SVG tracers or wotnot out there. Try the custom crew logo thread in one of the other subforums ;)

edit - some links here http://gtaforums.com...m-crew-emblems/

Acronym
  • Acronym

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 5 days ago

If I fill a medium warehouse with special cargo crates: what are the 3 sale options?

(E.G. If I have 42 crates, I assume the options are; 1) sell all crates, 2) sell 21 crates 3) 10 crates)

Essentially I play solo so if I fill up the warehouse I assume I can't get a single vehicle mission
If I fill a medium warehouse with special cargo crates: what are the 3 sale options?

(E.G. If I have 42 crates, I assume the options are; 1) sell all crates, 2) sell 21 crates 3) 10 crates)

Essentially I play solo so if I fill up the warehouse I assume I can't get a single vehicle mission

tommyguns
  • tommyguns

Trick

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 2 days ago

Essentially I play solo so if I fill up the warehouse I assume I can't get a single vehicle missionIf I fill a medium warehouse with special cargo crates: what are the 3 sale options?

OK I'm not a crate CEO, I stick to cars...but I've seen some stuff on here about crates when looking into whether I wanted to do it. So I will take a stab at your question & if any crate people see any mistakes they can jump in.

I know nothing about proportion of crates you can sell.

But on the solo thing, I know it can be done, plenty of people work it solo. I know of people who even solo large warehouse sales. In terms of the sale it seems to vary like MC sales.

Doing MC I tried to sell at no more than 50% product so as to have no more than 2 vehicles. I've had two post vans, 2 trash trucks, dinghy's, buzzards, or dodo's. By far my favorite were single gang burrito sales.

Similar for crates. Selling a full warehouse you may get 3 brickades or 3 Cubans. On the other hand you may get just a tug boat or a titan to deliver.

Obviously having multiple vehicles & being solo in a populated session is very risky because you need to leave vehicles undefended for all to see. As to how many vehicles you get, its luck of the draw.

With my MC it seemed generally the case that more product = more vehicles, but not always. As I said, sometimes I had everything in one gang burrito. One time I slipped up & ended up selling at about 80% product I got 1 big rig with trailer to deliver, but another time I ended up with 3 unarmed buzzards

gizmonomono
  • gizmonomono

What ifs are a waste of time

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 2 days ago

What's the deal with Oppressor insurance? Someone kills me with theirs, I blow it up, I pay the insurance. I drive around in mine (no rockets) someone blows it up, I pay the insurance again.

Sinner's Rise
  • Sinner's Rise

Rise From Darkness

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 2 days ago

I have all 6 Special Items (F&F) stored in one cargo warehouse, is it true you can't get duplicates? Like more than 1 Rare Pocket Watch, etc?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users