GTA Online Quick Questions

10,153 replies to this topic
StangOne50
  • StangOne50

BEASTMODE

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

Does stallion come in hard top? On website its hard top but when I ordered it there was no top, or is there an option in LSC? I should have looked but I just sold it.

How do I remove player names from expanded minimap?

tommyvercetti.86
  • tommyvercetti.86

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

Hi. We got some problem with one crew. They attacks us all the time. When we chenged session, they chenges it too and all starts again. Any solution what we can do?         

Sagrawa
  • Sagrawa

Upperdecker

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted A week ago

Hi. We got some problem with one crew. They attacks us all the time. When we chenged session, they chenges it too and all starts again. Any solution what we can do?         

You have a mole in your crew who invites those guys, or a dumbass who has someone of that crew on his friends-list without knowing.

tommyvercetti.86
  • tommyvercetti.86

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

You have a mole in your crew who invites those guys, or a dumbass who has someone of that crew on his friends-list without knowing.

Tkanks for answer. We now somebody has them on the friednd list. We try too find what we can do, It is imposible to play in public session in this time.

Buy EMOTION on iTunes

• Zaibatsu
  • Canada

Posted A week ago

Is VIP work still limited to four hours? I can't seem to find the timer.

• Gridl0k likes this

Gridl0k
  • Gridl0k

Behaving Myself

• GTAF Crew
  • US-Virgin-Islands

Posted A week ago

Is VIP work still limited to four hours? I can't seem to find the timer.

I think they removed it in a recent update, but it's literally been a year since I went CEO so not entirely sure.

• 2281 likes this

HKM87
  • HKM87

Japanese cars are boring

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

If I buy the office garage, can I call the assistant now to deliver my rides from them? or it's still the mechanic?

Parth13
  • Parth13

Hooligan

• Members
  • India

Posted A week ago

If I buy the office garage, can I call the assistant now to deliver my rides from them? or it's still the mechanic?

It's still mechanic for getting cars when on street, you will get an option for your office garages just like any other property.

• HKM87 likes this

Ai家妯b家
  • Ai家妯b家

General

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 6 days ago

Does stallion come in hard top? On website its hard top but when I ordered it there was no top, or is there an option in LSC? I should have looked but I just sold it.

In case you haven't figured it out yet you can put a roof on at LSC and i don't think you can remove players name from the map

StangOne50
  • StangOne50

BEASTMODE

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 5 days ago

In case you haven't figured it out yet you can put a roof on at LSC and i don't think you can remove players name from the map

yes I did thank you. Thats odd about the players names though, On ps3 there was an option somewhere.

• Ai家妯b家 likes this

thuggerthugger1
  • thuggerthugger1

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 days ago

Is it safe to be in public lobbies with all this rank and money just being added/taken from peoples accounts? Not tryna have moders take my money... also is there a way to do import export missions without public lobbies? Ik u can join, start playlist, quit and be in a public lobby urself, but an u just join a solo lobby and do the missions? What exactly is the option of solo lobby on gtaO. On xbox one if it helps. Thanks!
  • Gridl0k likes this

Gridl0k
  • Gridl0k

Behaving Myself

• GTAF Crew
  • US-Virgin-Islands

Posted 3 days ago

I've almost never used it, but Solo is basically just the map and no events etc.

I/E missions can only be done in public lobbies.

Rank/money manipulation is purely a PC and LG thing, XB1 and PS4 have no modders because the consoles aren't jailbroken.

thuggerthugger1
  • thuggerthugger1

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 days ago

I've almost never used it, but Solo is basically just the map and no events etc.

I/E missions can only be done in public lobbies.

Rank/money manipulation is purely a PC and LG thing, XB1 and PS4 have no modders because the consoles aren't jailbroken.

Thank you thank you... shame about the I/E stuff. I feel like sooner or later theyll patch the methods to get in ur own solo session and then we will be forced to deal with a**holes blowing cars up.

Gridl0k
  • Gridl0k

Behaving Myself

• GTAF Crew
  • US-Virgin-Islands

Posted 2 days ago

I deliver almost entirely in public, populated sessions and I rarely lose a car. Ghost org is your friend, although I probably use it once in 20-30 runs, and highways help a lot. Ignore the GPS and figure out the fastest highway routes. Don't forget you can't be locked on to, so f*ck up any choppers that come your way using cover for the car.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users