Photo

GTA Online Quick Questions

10,396 replies to this topic
Decimationist
  • Decimationist

Rat

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 10:44 AM

Anyone know where the import/export garage is? I've looking at the awards in the menus and theres one for stealing and selling cars, but i got no idea where this garage is. Be a nice way to make some cash.

Just go to the mod shop there is a sell option. Only one per day or about that.

Coltfanjay
  • Coltfanjay

Snitch

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 10:52 AM Edited by Coltfanjay, 03 October 2013 - 10:53 AM.

How do I restore my health in GTA Online? Tried buying various items (soda, etc) from convince stores but they appear to do nothing automatically and there appears to be no way to manually consume them.

you have to pull them up in your inventory and consume them. The same section with the quick gps thing
  • The Rangler likes this

Decimationist
  • Decimationist

Rat

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 10:53 AM

So like are these real questions? Super super easy stuff you guys are asking (mostly). Try reading and paying attention more. I bet in the time it took you to get on this site and post these question you could have easily figured this stuff out. I am not saying not to ask questions on the forums, that is partly what it is for. Some of the things you people are asking are super simple. I just wanted to make you feel stupid <3 To the people asking about mission replayability, you will get the same missions sent to you randomly, and I think slightly based on the ratings you give the missions, over and over. To replay them you have to vote for replay in the next job screen. There does not seem to be a way to manually choose a mission as of yet. So can anyone tell me how to turn my xbox off? After this game came out I seem to have forgotten....

Astrovik
  • Astrovik

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 10:56 AM

So far all the missions i did were basically some sort of player vs. player. Are there no Co-Op / vs. AI missions? Like idk doing Heists together or something like that?

• tangledgnat likes this

Budweizer100
  • Budweizer100

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 10:59 AM

I bought the GTA V: Collecters Edition and I just remembered that I can get the Khamelion car. But HOW do I get it on online multiplayer mode?

In the off-line mode you go to your garage and press right on the D-pad to get a special car.  May be the same in online

Budweizer100
  • Budweizer100

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:01 AM

When does the tutorial end because it doesn't let me invite friends it says I haven't finished it but I did everything Lamar asked me to do.

It ended for me after I did two of Lamar's missions - have a race with him (possibly including others online players who are going through the tutorial at the same time as you), and then steal some drugs from Ballas.  After that he asked me to buy some clothes, which I did.  I was then free to free-roam.  He asks you to rob a store, but I think that's optional and not part of the tutorial process.

Budweizer100
  • Budweizer100

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:04 AM

How do ppl have so much money?? im upto level 7 n i got like 20gs lol thought i was doin good, i rob stores left right and centre but i havent done many missions since im dolo n everyone else would rather kill me than team up.

If you complete tasks as a team, you get 20% (or 30%...?) bonus on the winnings.  If you do it as part of a crew you get an additional 10%, so this is maybe how people are earning money at a greater rate than you.

rampage08
  • rampage08

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:26 AM

guys, why is the wanted level keep increasing when you rob stores ? is it permanent or if we stop robbing it wil go back to two stars ?

RatedRony
  • RatedRony

Give the pain The Finger

• Members
  • Latvia

Posted 03 October 2013 - 12:03 PM

Can any1 tell me how to lock my car? so noone can get in? i missed that in the tutorial :(

Astrovik
  • Astrovik

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 12:09 PM

Can any1 tell me how to lock my car? so noone can get in? i missed that in the tutorial :(

it's under the select menu (ps3)

Intstringeger
  • Intstringeger

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 October 2013 - 12:25 PM

Is it possible to change the phone your character uses?, I like Franklin's better.

RatedRony
  • RatedRony

Give the pain The Finger

• Members
  • Latvia

Posted 03 October 2013 - 12:37 PM

it's under the select menu (ps3)

Got it thanks!
Hold Back / Select button for interaction menu :D

Drake Vengeace
  • Drake Vengeace

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 12:46 PM

All right, would anyone have any idea where to pick up/spawn the boats or aircrafts you purchase? I bought a wave-runner (Seashark) to test it out and I simply can't find it anywhere. Garage, single-player marina area, etc. Certainly no icon for it either. I'll keep looking but any help would be appreciated.

squaretins
  • squaretins

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 12:48 PM

Is it possible to host a free roam for just me and friends?

Cheers

tangledgnat
  • tangledgnat

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 12:51 PM

So far all the missions i did were basically some sort of player vs. player. Are there no Co-Op / vs. AI missions? Like idk doing Heists together or something like that?

THIS RIGHT HERE!! I dont really care bout all the other stuff ive gotten them to work good but really? Are there no co-op missions or missions like on single player that me and my crew can do? I was under the impression from the trailers and the devs talking this up that that stuff was gonna be on here. Otherwise its just gta4 online again and we all know how fast that got old. I can only rob stores and play with retards online for so long.

FearElements
  • FearElements

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 12:51 PM

This may sound really stupid but how do i sell a building i own?

SteveG
  • SteveG

Rat

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 12:59 PM

buy a new apartment nd it should tell you to sell the other one

one55
  • one55

Nigguh!

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 03 October 2013 - 01:02 PM

This is crazy but I can't steal any cars! Nor can I retrieve my impounded car. 

If I run up to a car and press triangle it doesn't do anything even if i shoot the window first. this game is no fun running across the map all the time especially since people keep f*cking killing me.

rampage08
  • rampage08

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 October 2013 - 01:04 PM

can we sell our first owned car ?

FearElements
  • FearElements

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 01:05 PM

so even if it is a garage it will tell me to sell it

KeithMcClees
  • KeithMcClees

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 01:07 PM

THIS RIGHT HERE!! I dont really care bout all the other stuff ive gotten them to work good but really? Are there no co-op missions or missions like on single player that me and my crew can do? I was under the impression from the trailers and the devs talking this up that that stuff was gonna be on here. Otherwise its just gta4 online again and we all know how fast that got old. I can only rob stores and play with retards online for so long.

SMH.....just do the ones that Gerald sends you on. Once you get the mission on your phone.... (Push up on d pad) hit A (green button) then you will be sent to a lobby. Choose bottom option then you have a choice to send an invite to other players. You can choose how that invite goes out (players in session, hand pick from session, hand pick from crew/friends etc) choose play. Once finished you will have six options to choose from. Vote based on preferences (TDM, Co-op, various really neat missions and races) you should see a box that says replay mission and also one to refresh the six options. You can just stay in this lobby and keep playing this way, you will find a good mission to replay over and over again for big loot. Eff running around Los santos with a bunch of knuckleheads trying to kill you (cops or players) while you hold up 7/11s this is better. I spent all night replaying one for 9gs a pop

KeithMcClees
  • KeithMcClees

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 01:08 PM

Yes. Sold mine for 3GS bout two hours ago

Lokey87
  • Lokey87

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 01:08 PM

Is it possible to host a free roam for just me and friends?

Cheers

Yea dude just go to online tab in pause menu of single player, click on play gta online, then on either closed friend server or closed crew server :)
  • squaretins likes this

tangledgnat
  • tangledgnat

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 01:19 PM

SMH.....just do the ones that Gerald sends you on. Once you get the mission on your phone.... (Push up on d pad) hit A (green button) then you will be sent to a lobby. Choose bottom option then you have a choice to send an invite to other players. You can choose how that invite goes out (players in session, hand pick from session, hand pick from crew/friends etc) choose play. Once finished you will have six options to choose from. Vote based on preferences (TDM, Co-op, various really neat missions and races) you should see a box that says replay mission and also one to refresh the six options. You can just stay in this lobby and keep playing this way, you will find a good mission to replay over and over again for big loot. Eff running around Los santos with a bunch of knuckleheads trying to kill you (cops or players) while you hold up 7/11s this is better. I spent all night replaying one for 9gs a pop

Yeah I get those. But if we did the stars on the map or "missions" as they are called they were always two teams. There was never any on the vote list that were just single team missions or co-op? Id just like some co-op same team go on heist or single player story mode style missions are those not there?

KeithMcClees
  • KeithMcClees

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 01:38 PM

Yeah I get those. But if we did the stars on the map or "missions" as they are called they were always two teams. There was never any on the vote list that were just single team missions or co-op? Id just like some co-op same team go on heist or single player story mode style missions are those not there?

It's been stated numerous times that there are no heists yet
Idk... Seems like the way I told you to do it will get you the results you desire...not all of Gerald's missions are co-op but you can always read the description. Do his missions anyway then when the options pop up afterward for the next missions, highlight each one and the description/game type/info will display on the bottom right square. Choose the ones that say mission as game type. You will get the hang of it

rampage08
  • rampage08

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 October 2013 - 01:40 PM

hey anybody got their online stats in the social club yet ? mine still says coming soon lol

rampage08
  • rampage08

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 October 2013 - 01:45 PM

Yes. Sold mine for 3GS bout two hours ago

nice, what was it ?

tangledgnat
  • tangledgnat

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 01:53 PM

Preciate it keithmcclees! Ill get more into it tonight!

tangledgnat
  • tangledgnat

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 01:55 PM

What about crew games? If I start up a private crew only game and invite my friends that are in my crew on social club and everything we stilldont get a crew bonus. And say my buds driving and sets a map marker I cant see it. Its like it doesnt recognize us as a crew just two diff players. I dunno just asking questions lol. Appreciate the help guys.

timtulip
  • timtulip

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 02:11 PM

Hi all,

Is it possible to play online with just friends and not be in a session with a heap of other people? How do I set up an invite to just a friends session?

Cheers!

• kasper2212, mbhitman and MaximusO3 like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users