XB1
164 replies to this topic
Santuccc
  • Santuccc

Rat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 18 September 2016 - 04:26 PM

all I know is Carl craft hit me up on KIK for days trying to be all discreet and asking me what my gamertag is, bruh if he can't get my gamertag then he can't "gather Intel". noob
  • AccursedGypsy likes this

XxSoLiDSnAkEOxX
  • XxSoLiDSnAkEOxX

BKMS Helm Team

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 September 2016 - 04:38 PM

all I know is Carl craft hit me up on KIK for days trying to be all discreet and asking me what my gamertag is, bruh if he can't get my gamertag then he can't "gather Intel". noob

Hence why I do the intel gathering for FEDS on my own, no help. I also share my findings with friends like yourself. The thing most ppl don't realize is how to obtain that intel, or how to use it.

NSW Kurt S051
  • NSW Kurt S051

SpecWarCom Commander

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 September 2016 - 11:07 PM

Friendly Bump

XxSoLiDSnAkEOxX
  • XxSoLiDSnAkEOxX

BKMS Helm Team

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 September 2016 - 03:35 PM Edited by XxSoLiDSnAkEOxX, 26 September 2016 - 09:43 PM.

Bump with updated recruitment page. Now's a great time to join too as there will soon be plenty of bikers to wipe off the streets of San Andreas.

Chiefmackbros
  • Chiefmackbros

CEO of Executive Outcomes PMC

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 September 2016 - 10:13 PM

Have fun trying to wipe the bikers off the streets of San Andreas. Believe it or not but bikers are good at ground combat unless you chase them around with a karma. 

XxSoLiDSnAkEOxX
  • XxSoLiDSnAkEOxX

BKMS Helm Team

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 September 2016 - 10:59 PM Edited by XxSoLiDSnAkEOxX, 26 September 2016 - 11:25 PM.

Have fun trying to wipe the bikers off the streets of San Andreas. Believe it or not but bikers are good at ground combat unless you chase them around with a karma. 

Challenge accepted. Plus aren't you in free aim?

firehydranp00
  • firehydranp00

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 October 2016 - 09:42 PM

Yo Snake why did you block me? You joined my party for 2 seconds and then said ill be right back. Then you blocked me. I just want to know why you did that,it was quite rude considering all I want to do is join your crew. I see all these good reviews about you and then you go and do that

XxSoLiDSnAkEOxX
  • XxSoLiDSnAkEOxX

BKMS Helm Team

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 October 2016 - 09:47 PM

Yo Snake why did you block me? You joined my party for 2 seconds and then said ill be right back. Then you blocked me. I just want to know why you did that,it was quite rude considering all I want to do is join your crew. I see all these good reviews about you and then you go and do that

FEDS was in the middle of a crew battle, but due to your level we can't let you in the crew. It's not personal, we just don't make exceptions that lower our standards

firehydranp00
  • firehydranp00

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 October 2016 - 10:09 PM

I understand. So once i reach level 100 we'll talk?

XxSoLiDSnAkEOxX
  • XxSoLiDSnAkEOxX

BKMS Helm Team

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 October 2016 - 10:35 PM

I understand. So once i reach level 100 we'll talk?

With that kind of attitude absolutely. Glad to see someone with a good attitude on here, not many of those around.

moyerjustin1106
  • moyerjustin1106

Fighter Pilot GTAO

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

I have been with F.I.B. Special Agents for about a month now. Best choice that I made made since I joined Academi PMC and JSOT. The members aren't assholes and they are friendly. Almost everyone is active, which means there will usually be an agent online when you are. We usually do lobby takeovers to force out rival crews and "pussy mode" users. Brute Force is one of the ways we accomplish this. We could not really do this without the leadership skills of XxSoLiDSnAkEOxX and Bite Me Scrub. So if you are interested in joining, please message either of those gamertags.

How do i join them?

MyNameaPenguin
  • MyNameaPenguin

Mongrels Pack MC | Patched

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted A week ago

I have been with F.I.B. Special Agents for about a month now. Best choice that I made made since I joined Academi PMC and JSOT. The members aren't assholes and they are friendly. Almost everyone is active, which means there will usually be an agent online when you are. We usually do lobby takeovers to force out rival crews and "pussy mode" users. Brute Force is one of the ways we accomplish this. We could not really do this without the leadership skills of XxSoLiDSnAkEOxX and Bite Me Scrub. So if you are interested in joining, please message either of those gamertags.

How do i join them?

Should have looked at the start of the thread, the crew is dead.

AccursedGypsy
  • AccursedGypsy

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

i would like to join

Ryuscus
  • Ryuscus

Trick

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

Wow. You painted JSOT with a very broad brush didn't you? I thought we got along famously.

Joint SpecOps Team
  • Joint SpecOps Team

J.S.O.T.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

Wow. Rude. You sure it wasn't your attitude that made things difficult for you?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users