FIB Special Agents Now Recruiting XBOX1

XB1
164 replies to this topic
XxSoLiDSnAkEOxX
  • XxSoLiDSnAkEOxX

BKMS Helm Team

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 February 2016 - 10:50 PM Edited by Agent Mac, 05 February 2016 - 06:54 PM.

Update 2/4/2016

Over the last week members of a former allied crew Elite Task Force Military kept threatening to take members of FIB Special Agents offline. They wanted to because, they knew in a fair fight they wouldn't be able to defeat us. The FEDS finally talked ETF's booter out  of it and made him realize the error of his ways leaving ETF as an open target. Last night 2 HRT Operators (Zappierdruid and XxSoLiDSnAkEOxX), 2 SWAT Team members (Deltablackstar and Deathlikefan88), and Field Agent Commander Agent Evanesce took the fight to ETF with air support being provided by 2 JSOT operated aircraft. First they caught the leader of ETF Agent Zero85 off guard at LSIA. After taking the target out (Agent Zero85) fled and hid inside of his apartment and began frantically calling for back up. The backup however wasn't very effective as the fight moved into the mountains as ETF's forces kept falling to FEDS and JSOT members on the kill feed. Eventually as some members of ETF left the leader Agent Zero85 went into passive mode while appearing off radar and made one last attempt for a jet. However JSOT's pilots anticipated this cowardly tactic and shot him down when he exited passive mode. Agent Zero85 then left the session and messaged Snake about being scared into free aim. After one battle ETF's reputation has been put into shambles. For those of you who wish to join ETF that means you don't belong here in the FEDS because you are a loser and we only want winners because the FEDS are winners.

Photos of ETF's plunder:

Screenshot-Original.png?sv=2014-02-14&srScreenshot-Original.png?sv=2014-02-14&srScreenshot-Original.png?sv=2014-02-14&srScreenshot-Original.png?sv=2014-02-14&srScreenshot-Original.png?sv=2014-02-14&sr

• WildGoose73 and CheesestickDK like this

Headhunter Echo
  • Headhunter Echo

Rogue River Commander

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 February 2016 - 11:26 PM

Great Job on the battle against ETF! Hope to fight with you in the next battle!

• XxSoLiDSnAkEOxX, MARSOC 1st Battalion and CheesestickDK like this

SA Defense Force
  • SA Defense Force

Governor of San Andreas

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 February 2016 - 11:43 PM

Complain on my thread, i complain on yours, i was shot down with my members in a valkyrie, with no warning, i was just trying to be friendly. Then the FEDS lie, they say it was a training exercise, they say they dont use marksmen rifles when thats what most of their members were only using. Even their best player used a minigun. I was wrong about the FEDS, i thought they were respectable, when they are truly the scum in GTA Online, no wonder why 90% of their recruits rebel.

• xl Blaze lx likes this

XxSoLiDSnAkEOxX
  • XxSoLiDSnAkEOxX

BKMS Helm Team

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 February 2016 - 11:46 PM Edited by Agent Mac, 05 February 2016 - 06:36 PM.

Complain on my thread, i complain on yours, i was shot down with my members in a valkyrie, with no warning, i was just trying to be friendly. Then the FEDS lie, they say it was a training exercise, they say they dont use marksmen rifles when thats what most of their members were only using. Even their best player used a minigun. I was wrong about the FEDS, i thought they were respectable, when they are truly the scum in GTA Online, no wonder why 90% of their recruits rebel.

Stop lying and show some proof FEDS never use a marksman rifle. ETF's members are a pack of lying children, so go ahead and try ETF but you wont win and we have many more photos to show of your conversations with your booter. So go ahead and try something because I am just waiting for an excuse to expose you further.

• WildGoose73 likes this

Headhunter Echo
  • Headhunter Echo

Rogue River Commander

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 February 2016 - 01:49 AM

Stop lying and show some proof FEDS never use a marksman rifle. ETF are a bunch of lying kids so go ahead and try ETF but you wont win.

OORAH SNAKE!

• XxSoLiDSnAkEOxX likes this

SureOrange4486
  • SureOrange4486

F.I.B. Special Agents Senior Agent

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 February 2016 - 03:32 AM

Fidelity
Integrity
Braveryorsomesh*t

That is in all of us. All of the FEDS. Nice going, agents.

MARSOC 1st Battalion
  • MARSOC 1st Battalion

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 February 2016 - 07:11 PM

Great job!

• CheesestickDK likes this

CheesestickDK
  • CheesestickDK

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 February 2016 - 07:37 PM

Damn, I've been knowing this crew for almost a year now, and it seems that around every corner I have to hear about another accomplishment! Good job on ETF guys and I wish us even more accomplishments down the road!

Agent Evanesce
  • Agent Evanesce

Illusive Man

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 February 2016 - 09:55 PM

Evan-esce, people are always mispronouncing my name and making it harder on themselves. I'd prefer if you didn't call me Agent, there are a lot of agents running around and that could be problematic. It's Evanesce, or Evan if you prefer. I was originally a member of the FIB Special Agents way back when AgentWolf67 was still running things. I don't remember much from those days, but it's apparent that things have changed. New leadership means new perspective, new ideas. Things have definitely changed for the better. This is what I hope to accomplish with the field agents. Before I came along the field agents lacked leadership, they lacked purpose. They have gained a larger role than they previously had. You'll find we are full of surprises. When I was made to be a field agent supervisor, or 'commander', so swiftly after rejoining FEDS I didn't question it. I've held an officers position in nearly all the previous groups I've been a part of, people are always insisting that I would make a good leader.. For whatever reason.. Anyway, it's good to be back and I'm glad to do whatever I can to support the FEDS.

• WildGoose73 likes this

TheUnknowns
  • TheUnknowns

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 February 2016 - 07:20 AM

Your battle you have won. But I'm afraid the WAR has only begun, Consider your self warned and please don't run to JSOT for backup when you end up losing

Change your ways or be destroyed this goes for any crew who allies with you.

Sincerely,

TheUnknowns

XxSoLiDSnAkEOxX
  • XxSoLiDSnAkEOxX

BKMS Helm Team

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 February 2016 - 07:21 AM Edited by Agent Mac, 06 February 2016 - 07:29 AM.

Your battle you have won. But I'm afraid the WAR has only begun, Consider your self warned and please don't run to JSOT for backup when you end up losing

Change your ways or be destroyed this goes for any crew who allies with you.

Sincerely,

TheUnknowns

Nice try just another nut who is upset with their losses.

TheUnknowns
  • TheUnknowns

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 February 2016 - 07:30 AM

I'm afraid this isn't ghost my friend. We are not an enemy you've beaten nor will. We are a new threat....

We live in the Shadows

We Hunt at Night

Many have Fought Us.

All have Fallen

We are TheUnknowns

Believe me just fall on your own or be forced.

XxSoLiDSnAkEOxX
  • XxSoLiDSnAkEOxX

BKMS Helm Team

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 February 2016 - 07:37 AM

I'm afraid this isn't ghost my friend. We are not an enemy you've beaten nor will. We are a new threat....

We live in the Shadows

We Hunt at Night

Many have Fought Us.

All have Fallen

We are TheUnknowns

Believe me just fall on your own or be forced.

You're just another nut.

xPr0d1gYx
  • xPr0d1gYx

MARSOC Division Leader

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 February 2016 - 07:43 AM

Did you get all that from a cereal box or was that actually meant to scare us? If so then bro you need some work. We are NOT dropping our alliance with the FEDS. But I can promise you this on the Many have Fought Us All Have Fallen Deal you made. All may have fallen before you in previous battles you've had but your war with FEDS/JSOT well I'm afraid that's 2 crews you will Fall before. Have a nice night. WannabeUnknowns

TheUnknowns
  • TheUnknowns

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 February 2016 - 07:52 AM

WE know all of your strengths and weaknesses. We have seen you fight and know how you act. You will FALL. Not as a crew no that will be no fun to us.

You shall fall one by one. Weak falls first as they helplessly cry out for their so called leaders to send help only knowing none shall come.

Then the Command will FALL not by our ways but their own knowing they have failed.

See you soon FEDS and JSOT!!!!!!

XxSoLiDSnAkEOxX
  • XxSoLiDSnAkEOxX

BKMS Helm Team

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 February 2016 - 07:55 AM

WE know all of your strengths and weaknesses. We have seen you fight and know how you act. You will FALL. Not as a crew no that will be no fun to us.
You shall fall one by one. Weak falls first as they helplessly cry out for their so called leaders to send help only knowing none shall come.
Then the Command will FALL not by our ways but their own knowing they have failed.
See you soon FEDS and JSOT!!!!!!

Just another nut.

xPr0d1gYx
  • xPr0d1gYx

MARSOC Division Leader

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 February 2016 - 07:57 AM

3 words: WE ARE WAITING. make your move

TheUnknowns
  • TheUnknowns

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 February 2016 - 07:59 AM

Our move we shall make then.

1 of each of you will Fall first. Mark my words

XxSoLiDSnAkEOxX
  • XxSoLiDSnAkEOxX

BKMS Helm Team

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 February 2016 - 08:01 AM

Funny stuff

XxSoLiDSnAkEOxX
  • XxSoLiDSnAkEOxX

BKMS Helm Team

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 February 2016 - 08:07 AM

Go ahead make my day

Ryuscus
  • Ryuscus

Peon

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 February 2016 - 03:34 PM

So basically they can only manage to gang up on a JSOT or FED one at a time? That's what I got.

TheUnknowns
  • TheUnknowns

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 February 2016 - 04:08 PM

Attacking both won't show the fear. Watching as your friends fall is enough to strike fear in the minds of a human.

XxSoLiDSnAkEOxX
  • XxSoLiDSnAkEOxX

BKMS Helm Team

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 February 2016 - 04:26 PM

Attacking both won't show the fear. Watching as your friends fall is enough to strike fear in the minds of a human.

Stop the kiddy talk and do something then.

Tekurikito
  • Tekurikito

BKMS Commander

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 February 2016 - 05:55 PM

Shakespeare, calm down. I might piss my virtual pants.

XxSoLiDSnAkEOxX
  • XxSoLiDSnAkEOxX

BKMS Helm Team

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 February 2016 - 05:57 PM

Shakespeare, calm down. I might piss my virtual pants.
Good one

Wolf Actual
  • Wolf Actual

BKMS Clan. Lone Wolf Merc.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 February 2016 - 01:45 AM

Well feds, we got ourselves a new group to take on. From what we can gather, they want us out first. Lucky you. Anyways, idc if they see this because I'm sure they already know; we can't find their crew as of right now which means they have a different name or are a clan, not a crew. Either way, we'll be ready and hope you guys are ready to assist should we need it. We'll let you know what we find. Good news is that they don't seem to like jets, so that's a bonus for both of us. They better learn to enjoy jets or number 4 will be a stubborn target.

-Target #4, Roadworthy
JSOT, 2IC, Air Commander
  • XxSoLiDSnAkEOxX and WildGoose73 like this

XxSoLiDSnAkEOxX
  • XxSoLiDSnAkEOxX

BKMS Helm Team

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 February 2016 - 01:52 AM

Well feds, we got ourselves a new group to take on. From what we can gather, they want us out first. Lucky you. Anyways, idc if they see this because I'm sure they already know; we can't find their crew as of right now which means they have a different name or are a clan, not a crew. Either way, we'll be ready and hope you guys are ready to assist should we need it. We'll let you know what we find. Good news is that they don't seem to like jets, so that's a bonus for both of us. They better learn to enjoy jets or number 4 will be a stubborn target.
-Target #4, Roadworthy
JSOT, 2IC, Air Commander

Us on the ground and you guys in the air means a bunch of dead unknowns. Mess with the best, die like the rest.
  • WildGoose73 likes this

Wolf Actual
  • Wolf Actual

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 February 2016 - 02:03 AM

Probably should add that we feel they will go for assassinations. So if a group of randoms, or just one random rushes a leader, kills them, and leaves, that's probably them.

Ryuscus
  • Ryuscus

Peon

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 February 2016 - 03:17 AM

Honestly it'll be assassination by mugging. Cheapest of cheap

Wolf Actual
  • Wolf Actual

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 February 2016 - 03:40 AM

Ok, so here's what we got. Its a clan based on PC called TheUnknown. 200+ actives, unknown amount on xb1 but probably not a lot. They fight almost everyone (makes sense). If they lose a fight they make a load of excuses. The leader is FeaRxTheUnknown.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users