FIB Special Agents Now Recruiting XBOX1

XB1
164 replies to this topic
XxSoLiDSnAkEOxX
  • XxSoLiDSnAkEOxX

BKMS Helm Team

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 December 2015 - 06:27 PM Edited by Agent Mac, 17 December 2015 - 06:01 PM.

Last night FIB Special Agents along with our trusted ally the McHenry family and a Joint Task Force of various smaller crews successfully have stopped the United States Militia's tyrannical reign of griefing GTA Online players. While some members may remain running around their organization is effectively crippled but more importantly let this be a lesson to all griefing and unhonorable crews like the Militia that FIB Special Agents will stop at nothing to find, hunt down, and destroy your crew.

Update 12/17/15: A photo of the crews 2nd in command in passive mode

QQDjEa_L2EuyrIWlYAK4EA_0_0.jpg

SureOrange4486
  • SureOrange4486

F.I.B. Special Agents Senior Agent

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 December 2015 - 08:02 PM

Good job guys. Everyone gets 5 brownie points.

Santuccc
  • Santuccc

Rat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 11 December 2015 - 08:32 PM

good job fellas this is very good news, Snake I will be in touch.

SA Defense Force
  • SA Defense Force

Governor of San Andreas

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 December 2015 - 01:43 AM

Looking good, nice forum, keep it up.

XxSoLiDSnAkEOxX
  • XxSoLiDSnAkEOxX

BKMS Helm Team

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 December 2015 - 06:08 PM

Check out the front page for today's big news and we also are creating a crew page to discuss things on the forums. However as of today we have entered into a war with the Vercetti family and will stop at nothing to secure victory.

Don Z McHenry
  • Don Z McHenry

McHenry Family Don

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 December 2015 - 07:12 PM Edited by Don Z McHenry, 17 December 2015 - 07:12 PM.

Check out the front page for today's big news and we also are creating a crew page to discuss things on the forums. However as of today we have entered into a war with the Vercetti family and will stop at nothing to secure victory.

Yet again, we will build bridges across different crew types and help each other reach a common goal. See you around, we're pleased to find that you will take up arms alongside us.

SA Defense Force
  • SA Defense Force

Governor of San Andreas

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 December 2015 - 10:23 PM

Lol, just saw fake PS4 crew that tries to be like you guys, stay frosty. Great pictures here on the thread.

SA Defense Force
  • SA Defense Force

Governor of San Andreas

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 December 2015 - 08:02 PM

Merry Christmas, wishing you a great next year. Good luck :).

XxSoLiDSnAkEOxX
  • XxSoLiDSnAkEOxX

BKMS Helm Team

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 December 2015 - 08:03 PM Edited by Agent Mac, 24 December 2015 - 08:04 PM.

As Christmas draws upon us FIB Special Agents has undergone some very big changes to help the crew become more powerful and efficient than ever before. We want potential new recruits (shout out to those converting from the 360) to remember this isn't just any old crew you're signing up for, your signing up to become a part of a band of brothers. We hope everyone on the GTA forums has a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year and are looking forward to the bright and exciting future in GTA Online. Many enemies are still out there and FIB Special Agents along with our allies will stop at nothing to bring them down. We also understand that we are a Law Enforcement crew and that we aren't for everyone however we recommend the following crews JSOT, ETF, SOAU (for military types) or The Mc Henry Family (for those who seek out a crime family).

This weeks photos of various crew enemies brought to justice in passive (cowards)

y0wbP81g5U-N-xs4R_UCaw_0_0.jpgS0XSQI42pUue-Nsm2wgbKg_0_0.jpgp_8sKxG2AkeYM_iDr2ucrg_0_0.jpg

xArcan3Dragonx
  • xArcan3Dragonx

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 26 December 2015 - 10:38 AM

hi wanted to know if i was able to join the crew and become a member of the crew would love to assist gt: xArcan3Dragonx Kik: yungmalko

XxSoLiDSnAkEOxX
  • XxSoLiDSnAkEOxX

BKMS Helm Team

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 December 2015 - 06:21 PM

hi wanted to know if i was able to join the crew and become a member of the crew would love to assist gt: xArcan3Dragonx Kik: yungmalko

Congradulations to xArcan3Dragonx for joining FIB Special Agents along with 3 other brand new field agents this week.

XxSoLiDSnAkEOxX
  • XxSoLiDSnAkEOxX

BKMS Helm Team

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 December 2015 - 09:07 PM

Update: 12/31/15

FIB Special Agents wishes a Happy New Year! to all of our potential recruits and our valued allied crews. Recently remenants of the destroyed United States Milita have resurfaced and formed the Allegrato Crime Family. FIB Special Agents and our allies JSOT, ETF, SOAU, and the McHenry Family are going to stop at nothing to enact justice upon this crew and end them once and for all. Remember we are always open for recruitment and that the photos of those we defeated in passive mode are arrests/losses in some of these are members of the Allegrato Family as well as photos of us in action with our JSOT allies.

New Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSiFWLhfQaI

eu61p-2dHEeCKpXAXT80lQ_0_0.jpg0PYCzzXIs0mu79q52fPEjA_0_0.jpg4vxQxSjXM0iftmH5TH1s-g_0_0.jpg4vxQxSjXM0iftmH5TH1s-g_0_0.jpgiPN2F5ptjUy6L5XZje7eQQ_0_0.jpg92cxmLsulU2eZlnElfZBNA_0_0.jpg0fEWKvdKI0ys8QpZTQejJQ_0_0.jpgPH-Zrmrl8E6JfMs3Yq45vA_0_0.jpg6uegFanDbU21rJ178w-05A_0_0.jpg0OOalAv39kGyvfQTKgKPlg_0_0.jpgozJqHDBPBk-v0ipSWdFolA_0_0.jpgyaMEnGwaX0WnfQYke_gFNQ_0_0.jpg

Headhunter Echo
  • Headhunter Echo

Rogue River Commander

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 December 2015 - 11:56 PM

Happy New Year to our friends at FIB Special Agents! We hope to continue fighting along side you, especially against USN. Happy recruiting, and good luck!

XxSoLiDSnAkEOxX
  • XxSoLiDSnAkEOxX

BKMS Helm Team

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 January 2016 - 06:38 PM Edited by Agent Mac, 07 January 2016 - 06:39 PM.

Update: 1/7/2016

Well first of all FIB Special Agents would like to say Happy New Year once again. Yesterday the first battle between FIB Special Agents along with our close ally JSOT and a small contingent of troops from RPOS and USAR successfully bested the Wolverines (former United States Militia) in combat. Despite being heavily outnumbered at first HRT agents under the command of XxSoLiDSnAkEOxX managed to secure Fort Zancudo alongside JSOT Tier 1 units, RPOS,and USAR ground forces. As this was all going on 2 RPOS aircraft and 3 JSOT managed to secure air cover. All wolverine forces then attempted to retreat to their flagship yacht docked outside Fort Zancudo. However focres were trapped on the beach by the forces that secured Zancudo. Meanwhile those who made it to the yacht were met by the air superiority that allied forces held. At the same time 7 FIB Field Agents under the command of Agent Wolf67 despite all odds boarded and secured the Wolverines flagship. The Wolverines then started leaving the game while some attempted to run into the mountainous environment around Fort Zancudo. They ultimately were defeated when Bite Me Scrub brought in the main executives of FIB Special Agents and only 3 Wolverines were left. 20 minutes later all wolverines were either gone or in passive. If you believe the wolverines propaganda or consider joining them, then you need to look at the facts. 1) The wolverines devote a huge portion of their man power to body guarding the crew leaders girlfriend Sexyveteran007 (immature). 2) The members have constantly changed crews and none has lasted more than 3 months (FEDS has been around for 2 years). 3) All major GTA forums crews won't stop fighting them until they cease to exist as a crew (FEDS, JSOT, MCFM, ETFM, SOAU) along with other crews not on the forums (RPOS and USAR). But right here and now FIB Special Agents is declaring the Wolverines as crew terrorists. We have warned them but they won't listen, so we will end them.

Photos From the Front: (Major members leaving the game in defeat)

Screenshot-Original.png?sv=2014-02-14&sr

Screenshot-Original.png?sv=2014-02-14&srScreenshot-Original.png?sv=2014-02-14&srScreenshot-Original.png?sv=2014-02-14&srScreenshot-Original.png?sv=2014-02-14&srScreenshot-Original.png?sv=2014-02-14&srScreenshot-Original.png?sv=2014-02-14&srVictory Photo: 

Screenshot-Original.png?sv=2014-02-14&sr

• Don Z McHenry likes this

Don Z McHenry
  • Don Z McHenry

McHenry Family Don

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 January 2016 - 06:58 PM Edited by Don Z McHenry, 07 January 2016 - 07:13 PM.

Awesome news. We will continue to whack them in their public sessions and put pressure on them there while you guys bring victory on the battlefield.

The leadership that leads the Wolverines couldn't lead the US Militia, the only possible way the crew could survive is if there is a major leadership change and complete restructure of their joke foreign policy.

It's funny, they are claiming on their recruitment topic that they're 2 - 0 with the FEDS. lol

It is good that you have evidence to prove any of their claims wrong.

1) The wolverines devote a huge portion of their man power to body guarding the crew leaders girlfriend Sexyveteran007 (immature).

"Jan 6 2016, SexyVeteran007 was assassinated by Stinson McHenry using the pistol .50."

Sounds to me like they need to do a better job.

• XxSoLiDSnAkEOxX likes this

Headhunter Echo
  • Headhunter Echo

Rogue River Commander

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 January 2016 - 08:35 PM

We beat Ministry of Defense. Great battle! Cant wait to fight along side you!

xPr0d1gYx
  • xPr0d1gYx

MARSOC Division Leader

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 January 2016 - 07:24 AM

this coming sunday JSOT will be doing our Division Trainings. If the FEDS want to join us and give our divisions a run for their money in a friendly TDM let me know. Take care FEDS.

erwinkillz
  • erwinkillz

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 January 2016 - 10:14 PM

I would like to join the crew gt erwinkillz kik catlicker_

Mysterion7514
  • Mysterion7514

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 January 2016 - 03:21 AM

I sent you a message on kik

TThom2007
  • TThom2007

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 January 2016 - 09:56 PM

Interested in joining, my GT is JediTThom117

XxSoLiDSnAkEOxX
  • XxSoLiDSnAkEOxX

BKMS Helm Team

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 January 2016 - 03:48 AM

Still actively recruiting for new agents.

Hydra Flomo
  • Hydra Flomo

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 January 2016 - 04:00 AM

I am interested I have been looking for a crew like Thai for some time now is there someone I can add to get in contact with to see about joining?

XxSoLiDSnAkEOxX
  • XxSoLiDSnAkEOxX

BKMS Helm Team

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 January 2016 - 04:12 AM

I am interested I have been looking for a crew like Thai for some time now is there someone I can add to get in contact with to see about joining?

Contact information is on the front page.

XxSoLiDSnAkEOxX
  • XxSoLiDSnAkEOxX

BKMS Helm Team

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 January 2016 - 07:48 PM

Interested in joining, my GT is JediTThom117

Message Agent Evanesce for more details.

I sent you a message on kik

What is your name on kik.

NunPuns
  • NunPuns

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 January 2016 - 10:35 PM

Glad to be aboard!

XxSoLiDSnAkEOxX
  • XxSoLiDSnAkEOxX

BKMS Helm Team

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 January 2016 - 02:06 PM

Glad to be aboard!

Did you apply?

XxSoLiDSnAkEOxX
  • XxSoLiDSnAkEOxX

BKMS Helm Team

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 January 2016 - 09:39 PM

Wonderful week in these peaceful times we live in. Hope to see more join the good fight.

Headhunter Echo
  • Headhunter Echo

Rogue River Commander

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 January 2016 - 10:50 PM

Hey Snake! Its Echo. Glad to kick ass with FEDS.

Stealthflight
  • Stealthflight

JERKIN IT WITH SQUIRRELS

• Members
  • Israel

Posted 02 February 2016 - 07:12 PM Edited by Stealthflight, 02 February 2016 - 07:13 PM.

Hello, Im interested in looking your crew over. ,Im rank 365, 2.14 K/D (would be much higher if I havent spent so much time in Bad sport)  I have cop uniform and VIP El Jafe black armor, where are you on Rockstar Social Club?

Im more of freestyle, (kill by whatever means it takes ) type of fight style so I might not fit in your crew, but I would still enjoy looking you guys up, thanks.

XxSoLiDSnAkEOxX
  • XxSoLiDSnAkEOxX

BKMS Helm Team

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 February 2016 - 07:15 PM

Hello, Im interested in looking your crew over. ,Im rank 365, 2.14 K/D (would be much higher if I havent spent so much time in Bad sport)  I have cop uniform and VIP El Jafe black armor, where are you on Rockstar Social Club?
Im more of freestyle, (kill by whatever means it takes ) type of fight style so I might not fit in your crew, but I would still enjoy looking you guys up, thanks.

Message me on KIK and I'll set you up with our recruiting officer. Weapons restrictions are only when playing as a crew when you're off duty you can do what you want.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users