[DYOM] -Spgfld Gameplay field-

125 replies to this topic
Springfield
  • Springfield

I gave my certificate. Bye!

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 October 2017 - 02:16 PM

@Green Goo - I can remove the snow mod.. if... you feel comfortable because my main reason of staying here is to accept whatever you like. So, i leave this on you :).

@Martin - As i said in Announcement.. to read the whole topic again. Follow the format "How to request for gameplay" mentioned in the topic. After you're done with it.. then edit your post and paste with proper method.

• .GreenGoo likes this

.GreenGoo
  • .GreenGoo

The Designer

• BUSTED!
  • Iran

Posted 09 October 2017 - 03:32 PM Edited by .GreenGoo, 09 October 2017 - 03:33 PM.

@Springfield Thanks, if you do it I'll be glad. You deserve my whole respect bro, thanks for every nice thing you did for me! :D

And I would love to choose you to be my Gameplay Recorder for my latest MP "Infection", only if you accept!

• Springfield likes this

Springfield
  • Springfield

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 October 2017 - 10:02 AM

Part 4:

Now, if you brothers want to see more parts then visit at my channel. I'll not post more about this MP here. See the channel and Green Goo, you request of removing snow is accepted. 

• .GreenGoo likes this

.GreenGoo
  • .GreenGoo

The Designer

• BUSTED!
  • Iran

Posted 12 October 2017 - 01:42 PM

For me, this is the most perfect Gameplay recording topic. Good work, keep it up! :^:

.GreenGoo
  • .GreenGoo

The Designer

• BUSTED!
  • Iran

Posted 12 October 2017 - 04:07 PM

Everything was perfect but just one thing, since you made the environment like a real game it'll be good if you add some good fire effects! :D

Springfield
  • Springfield

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 October 2017 - 07:02 PM

Everything was perfect but just one thing, since you made the environment like a real game it'll be good if you add some good fire effects! :D

You did not watch my next video which will upload tomorrow. That one is more real.

• .GreenGoo likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users