My two big mods
This is going to be merged into the other It was good while it lasted...
They're just some little packs of some of the textures that I've been making at summer and in my not-so-spare time, so here we go!
First of all the Original exe icons completely remade.
In this pack you'll find a *.png, an icon and a launcher with the bundled icon.
NOTE: If you have problems with the launcher and the AV just use the normal icon on a shortcut or whitelist the launcher as a virus (It's based of a simple batch file so no virus at all)
If you absolutelly don't want to have the *.exe-s downloaded, use THIS FULL PACK with only and exclusivelly the *.ico files for all the games.
For GTA 2
For GTA III
For Vice City
For San Andreas
For San Andreas Multiplayer
For GTA IV
For GTA EFLC
I've been one of the first ones in playing GTA V in PC and as a (mostly) retro gamer I was shocked with the incredible effects in it.
So here the second pack with some original particles directly extracted from game files and fixed to play best in the good old San Andreas, in adition I have included some gradient based textures that I use in my SA.
I highly recomend to use Mod Mix Sets by Junior_Djjr and change under "Headlight of cars":
CoronaType = 4
CoronaSize = 2.0
This way you'll get a GTA V styled lens flare for vehicles
This one's a vehicle generic textures pack, I've been looking for years for a head/brake/etc...lights pack that resembles the original ones but most of what I found was more moddern, so here's my solution.
A 1024x1024 vehicle lights texture fully based in the originals but with one more variation I know, I'm a bit freak.
Apart from that there are also resized wheels textures, color corrected license plate font and other generic vehicle textures.
So here's the LINK
And for last but not least
The models folder it's been a fun factory for me since GTA III, but this time I've take the thing a bit more seriously (not really ), and I have redone a selection of some of the most widelly seen textures of them.
- Nvidia and EAX loadscreens in 16:9 and higher resolution (I know most of you use a no loadscreen solution like SilentPatch)
- The mouse now in higher resolution and transparent (nothing new...)
- That kind of arrow that can be seen in the menus
- Radio icons completelly remade and in higger resolution, including Track player
- Some (not all, I will explain why) of the radar icons
And here the explanation:
I highly recommend to use my radar icons as an alternative for some of the ones alredy made by -Quantum-, this ones Radar Icons HQ Remastered
The only ones that I've included are:
- Final styled Loco syndicate icon (instead of beta styled one in -Quantum- pack)
- Pizza icon inspired by the mobile version (instead of -Quantum- PC styled one)
- A texture that no one never has mod until now (how exagerated I am!), the skip icon with that Deluxo, it's not in higher resolution but it's uncompressed (I don't even know if it's used at all)
And here's the last link for now
Hope you like them, and enjoy
Also if some one wants some of my base/source/original texture just ask for them