Photo

[REQ|DOC|SA] Request custom opcodes

36 replies to this topic
Bigbossbro08
  • Bigbossbro08

Trick

• Members

Posted 14 July 2016 - 08:33 AM

Can make a opcodes on enable/disable ipl files? It is sometime useful for map mods and for mission building. Can you do that?

Bigbossbro08
  • Bigbossbro08

Trick

• Members

Posted 14 July 2016 - 05:34 PM

Can you update update opcodes? Like animation opcode. If I convert a cutscene animation to a ped animation then I try to play a animation with an Actor. I saw an issue on this animation. If I put the camera on spawn point then I can see the Actor playing animation. If I move the camera from spawn point then the Actor disapears. Pointing back to spawn point I can see the actor again. Can you fix this?

There is a object moving opcode on GTA:VC which is NOP in GTA:SA. Can you bring this feature? It can load scripted path for objects.

Shmoopy
  • Shmoopy

Lost interest in GTA

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 July 2016 - 10:02 PM

Can make a opcodes on enable/disable ipl files? It is sometime useful for map mods and for mission building. Can you do that?

Can you elaborate ? Do you mean disabling all ipl files that are loaded by the game ? 

Can you update update opcodes? Like animation opcode. If I convert a cutscene animation to a ped animation then I try to play a animation with an Actor. I saw an issue on this animation. If I put the camera on spawn point then I can see the Actor playing animation. If I move the camera from spawn point then the Actor disapears. Pointing back to spawn point I can see the actor again. Can you fix this?

There is a object moving opcode on GTA:VC which is NOP in GTA:SA. Can you bring this feature? It can load scripted path for objects.

I think the problem is in the conversion of the cut scene animation to a normal ped animation, cutscene animations are supposed to be played on a certain offset : 

0244: set_cutscene_pos [email protected] [email protected] [email protected]

Paths are not supposed to be used with objects , only cars and peds.

• Bigbossbro08 likes this

Bigbossbro08
  • Bigbossbro08

Trick

• Members

Posted 18 July 2016 - 07:54 AM Edited by Bigbossbro08, 18 July 2016 - 08:11 AM.

Can you elaborate ? Do you mean disabling all ipl files that are loaded by the game ? 

I think the problem is in the conversion of the cut scene animation to a normal ped animation, cutscene animations are supposed to be played on a certain offset : 

0244: set_cutscene_pos [email protected] [email protected] [email protected]

Paths are not supposed to be used with objects , only cars and peds.

No, not all ipl/ide files. For example GTAV North Yankton. I heard from somewhere that it disables ipl/ide by using certain codes. I want to add a specific map for a while. Then I'll remove it when I want to. I think it is possible through SCM scripting.

You said that this opcode:

0244: set_cutscene_pos [email protected] [email protected] [email protected])

This'll solve my actor 'disappearance' problem?

I was talking about these opcodes.

// GTA VC: (Source from Sanny Builder)
049C: $722 = scripted_path_file 0 width 90.0 
049D: attach_scripted_file $722 with_object $714 
049E: set_scripted_file $722 speed_to 0.0 
049F: set_scripted_file $722 distance_along_path_to 3250.0 
04A1: release_scripted_file $722 

// GTA SA: (Source from http://gtag.gtagaming.com/opcode-database/browse/NOP/)
049C: NOP
049D: // (N/A possible couldn't find on the site)
049E: NOP
049F: NOP
04A1: NOP

Marty McFly
  • Marty McFly

We've tried nothing and we're all out of ideas!

• Feroci
  • Germany
  • Contribution Award [Mods]

Posted 29 November 2016 - 12:12 PM Edited by Marty McFly, 29 November 2016 - 12:13 PM.

AntTweakBar file from first page has expired, can you reupload it please?

Alex Wollas
  • Alex Wollas

Workshop Member

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 February 2017 - 04:34 PM

Shmoopy Hello, I need your help for a cleo.cs. I think you know the mod Swatvan Cannon.cs. Well, I would want you to change so that Cleo, instead of shooting like a tank, replace the script in order to allow you to shoot like a machine gun, which can move 360 ​​degrees. I would be very grateful, as I am working on military vehicles, this script may be a great evolution in the modding.

Shmoopy
  • Shmoopy

Lost interest in GTA

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 March 2017 - 04:47 PM Edited by Shmoopy, 17 March 2017 - 04:47 PM.

Shmoopy Hello, I need your help for a cleo.cs. I think you know the mod Swatvan Cannon.cs. Well, I would want you to change so that Cleo, instead of shooting like a tank, replace the script in order to allow you to shoot like a machine gun, which can move 360 ​​degrees. I would be very grateful, as I am working on military vehicles, this script may be a great evolution in the modding.

I actually forgot everything related to GTA modding, haven't done something in years... (Sorry for the late reply, I've been inactive)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users