Photo

Stuck on rc chopper mission?

10 replies to this topic
Tenacious_Dude
  • Tenacious_Dude

B.F. Goodlick

• Members

Posted 27 January 2003 - 05:17 AM

Well, you all know sh*tty the RC chopper's controls are? Here is a tip - Instead of using L2 and R2 use the right analog stick. It won't spin out as much kuz its analog ;)

Superilldude
  • Superilldude

• Members

Posted 27 January 2003 - 05:37 AM

It's harder to use the right anloge.

JoeyLeone25
  • JoeyLeone25

AMF Elder

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 27 January 2003 - 07:53 AM

Yea same here cus I'm still used to the normal controls of controling an heli??

Sounds confusing?

Chinese_Polarbear
  • Chinese_Polarbear

Extinct

• Members

Posted 27 January 2003 - 10:07 AM

Well.
It's not too hard once you think about it. You just have to try a couple of times. It's not that hard.
BTW, here's a tip. On the third floor stairs, you can go straight to the fourth level. This saves time going up the stairs to the fourth level.  ;)

MrMojo
  • MrMojo

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 28 January 2003 - 01:31 AM

Yes. Also, the mission starts when you pick up the bomb ( I think, been a while since I did it), so before, just fly over there and run over every cop and construction worker so they dont give you any trouble.

Yiphic
  • Yiphic

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 29 January 2003 - 06:29 AM

Odd, many people have called this one of the hardest missions of the game. I think it has to be one of the easier ones. Having played it over a dozen times, the worst I've ever done was have a little white smoke coming from the chopper. I'm not bragging. I had a hard time with some other missions that some have thought was easy. But all you need to do with this one is avoid getting shot by slicing the PIGs. Other than that, there's nothing that can stop you.

The-Jackal
  • The-Jackal

Soldier

• Members

Posted 29 January 2003 - 06:33 AM

I found this very easy, just a Yiphic said, the thing i found hard was the RC chopper checkpoint at the airport. My god is that tough. I think the one in the mission is easier to control or something. I actually doubt that but it seems so.

wilzo9
  • wilzo9

GET RID OF THESE STARS! I DIDN'T DO NUTTIN'

• Members

Posted 29 January 2003 - 04:38 PM

AHHHHHHHHH  I HATE the controls 4 ne copter. Y DIDNT THEY HAVE THE CONTROLS LIKE NORMAL CARS ( retorical??? question)  :furious:  :rampage:

Yiphic
  • Yiphic

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 30 January 2003 - 02:02 AM

Actually, that's a rhetorical question worth answering. I'd say it's different for the same reason that flying a real helicopter has different controls from driving a real car. With a car, you only need to deal with forward or reverse throttle, and turning left or right. While a chopper has to worry about altitude, yaw, tilt, and all that. You're suddenly moving in a 3D plane, not 2D as with cars, so of course, you'd need extra controls to navigate that 3rd dimension (altitude in this case).

If they put the rear rotor control on the analog stick instead of the L2/R2 buttons, then it would truly be confusing and not very realistic.

Tenacious_Dude
  • Tenacious_Dude

B.F. Goodlick

• Members

Posted 30 January 2003 - 10:42 AM

Whuh? I'm talking about the top fun van rc chopper mission. Not demolition man. Silly fools. Tha heli for that is as easy to control as the others.
The rc van in the airport is harder, kuz tha plane is a piceash*t. Just a suggestion if you can't do it.
Using the right analog would be dumb if you're doing demolition man

wilzo9
  • wilzo9

GET RID OF THESE STARS! I DIDN'T DO NUTTIN'

• Members

Posted 30 January 2003 - 05:41 PM

No, im not on about ne mission. Copters genarally need normal contorls - even if it is not releastic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users