Photo

Four Iron Mission Completion Easy Way.

16 replies to this topic
Cell Tennyson
  • Cell Tennyson

Co Con Co CONN!!

• Members
  • India

Posted 19 September 2015 - 05:48 PM Edited by Cell Tennyson, 18 October 2015 - 03:10 PM.

Hey Guys. :)

I have found a much better way to pass "Four Iron" mission without having to get involved in a fight. Generally what people do is that they go upstairs to kill that guy and his bodyguards gets into our way, so here is a very easy way to kill him. No cheats required!!

Avery Mission #1 Four Iron

Avery Mission #2 Demolition Man

Malibu Club Mission #3 The Driver

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Asz5SdRIpJs

Also i will share some of my best strategies to pass various missions easily in this thread.

• gtafan2u likes this

xNCx
  • xNCx

VCMP beta tester

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 September 2015 - 08:38 PM

I wouldn't say this is an easy way, more a funny way. The easiest way would be to take a sniper or m4, jump over the fence and kill the target.

Cell Tennyson
  • Cell Tennyson

Co Con Co CONN!!

• Members
  • India

Posted 21 September 2015 - 04:39 AM Edited by Cell Tennyson, 21 September 2015 - 04:42 AM.

I wouldn't say this is an easy way, more a funny way. The easiest way would be to take a sniper or m4, jump over the fence and kill the target.

Yes but this is also another good way if someone doesn't know how to jump over the fence.. and by the way where do we get sniper in beginning of the game or M4..?? i know where to find kruger.

Peopini.S
  • Peopini.S

Player Hater

• BUSTED!
  • Latvia

Posted 21 September 2015 - 06:23 PM

Yes but this is also another good way if someone doesn't know how to jump over the fence.. and by the way where do we get sniper in beginning of the game or M4..?? i know where to find kruger.

Collecting hidden packages or on Starfush Island

Cell Tennyson
  • Cell Tennyson

Co Con Co CONN!!

• Members
  • India

Posted 22 September 2015 - 04:06 AM

Collecting hidden packages or on Starfush Island

Lol What Starfush island??

The____Mostwanted
  • The____Mostwanted

So Many Tears

• Members
  • Morocco

Posted 23 September 2015 - 07:52 PM

I have found a much better way to pass "Four Iron" mission without having to get involved in a fight. Generally what people do is that they go upstairs to kill that guy and his bodyguards gets into our way, so here is a very easy way to kill him. No cheats required!!

I loved the way how u passed this mission you r really a genie :D !! 

• Cell Tennyson likes this

Cell Tennyson
  • Cell Tennyson

Co Con Co CONN!!

• Members
  • India

Posted 24 September 2015 - 04:49 AM

I loved the way how u passed this mission you r really a genie :D !! 

Thanks for appreciating my way, yesterday i did the same way to pass four iron mission on Android..

• The____Mostwanted likes this

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Drunk on Power

• United-States
  • Helpfulness Award
    Contribution Award [GTAF]

Posted 03 October 2015 - 02:05 AM

Another fun way to pass-- 

Take the golf cart that is parked there-- drive it close to the water (facing the water)-- grab the other ones one by one and with each one drive up to the one parked near the water and push it into the water by driving into it... repeat til there is just one left.

Now park this in the same spot but very close to the water (still facing the water) and get out.... punch one of the guards and then run away.

The target will try to escape in the golf cart-- but the AI in the game will not back up the cart and he will simply drive into the water and drown-- Mission Complete

• Arsen Vitiuk likes this

Cell Tennyson
  • Cell Tennyson

Co Con Co CONN!!

• Members
  • India

Posted 03 October 2015 - 05:58 AM

Another fun way to pass-- 

Take the golf cart that is parked there-- drive it close to the water (facing the water)-- grab the other ones one by one and with each one drive up to the one parked near the water and push it into the water by driving into it... repeat til there is just one left.

Now park this in the same spot but very close to the water (still facing the water) and get out.... punch one of the guards and then run away.

The target will try to escape in the golf cart-- but the AI in the game will not back up the cart and he will simply drive into the water and drown-- Mission Complete

Yes thats a good idea..Indeed another good strategy i'll try!! :)

gtafan2u
  • gtafan2u

A friend for all

• Members
  • India

Posted 03 October 2015 - 09:09 AM

Another way
Drive all the golf carts parked there to a distance expect one. Now just get inside the cart you left and drive near the platform. Now that man will start running. Ram him with the cart. This method does not need any gun and protects you from his bodyguards. Mission Complete!

Cell Tennyson
  • Cell Tennyson

Co Con Co CONN!!

• Members
  • India

Posted 03 October 2015 - 12:09 PM

Another way
Drive all the golf carts parked there to a distance expect one. Now just get inside the cart you left and drive near the platform. Now that man will start running. Ram him with the cart. This method does not need any gun and protects you from his bodyguards. Mission Complete!

O yeah!! what if those bodyguards chase you and jack you down??

gtafan2u
  • gtafan2u

A friend for all

• Members
  • India

Posted 03 October 2015 - 03:56 PM Edited by gtafan2u, 03 October 2015 - 03:59 PM.

Until you are not stopping and driving at full speed they cannot. Ram them if needed. Or just stay in a distance until that man gets separated from bodyguards. Tried this method of not stopping and driving in full speed and bodyguards could not keep up. Just moved in a circle.

Cell Tennyson
  • Cell Tennyson

Co Con Co CONN!!

• Members
  • India

Posted 03 October 2015 - 05:18 PM

Until you are not stopping and driving at full speed they cannot. Ram them if needed. Or just stay in a distance until that man gets separated from bodyguards. Tried this method of not stopping and driving in full speed and bodyguards could not keep up. Just moved in a circle.

Caddy doesn't have that much speed they (bodyguards) will jack you easily man..

gtafan2u
  • gtafan2u

A friend for all

• Members
  • India

Posted 04 October 2015 - 05:52 AM

Well they could not catch me while I was doing that mission. Ramed that man and got away. The bodyguards could not even come near me at all. Try it and you can know.

Fooking Rekt
  • Fooking Rekt

Special Vehicle Collector

• BUSTED!
  • GoSquared

Posted 08 October 2015 - 08:07 PM

Four Iron has always been easy lol

ITZ_CHAFIKO
  • ITZ_CHAFIKO

Rat

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 18 June 2016 - 11:42 PM

Best way, get all 100 hidden packages which will unlock the Hunter, then blast him to pieces.

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

GTA Series Special Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • United-States
  • The collector [Amazing work on the Special Vehicle Guide!]

Posted 19 June 2016 - 10:03 AM

I always hop the fence, then use a Caddy to drive to the where the guy is playing Golf and then sniping him from afar.  Mission Passed! immediately, and then I drive the Caddy back to the entrance and use the Ramp to get out.  I come in with my Weapons, I leave with my Weapons.  You don't need to go through the main entrance and lose your Weapons.  Think outside the box and hop the fence.  Stand on top of the nearby parked Comet and jump over the tiny white fence and you're in the Golf Course.  It's easy...

Similar things can be applied in VCS, too.  No need to lose your Weapons when you enter Golf Course.  In VCS, there is also a way to get into the Airport without losing your Weapons, too, but it doesn't work in the original VC.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users