Merryweather Security

PS XB PC
7 replies to this topic
Daemian
  • Daemian

Merryweather Security LTA

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 September 2015 - 04:49 AM Edited by Daemian, 29 January 2016 - 03:20 AM.

Merryweather_logo_GTA_5.png

PXAfkih.png

We are a Private Military Company (PMC) located in Los Santos state area . We're recognized for working as a team and helping our operatives in one of the best PMC's available on all platforms [XB1/PS4/PS3/X360/PC]

This thread is created for communication purposes with our operatives, interested players and related crews.

8tMeDwEyCEy1R-sOA6LZgQ_0_0.jpg

Looking to be part of Merryweather Security ? Head over to our recruitment thread and fill up an application or contact us via Social Club.

yUCbttH.png

DwO4XKh.pngV1XoJEH.png

Laj2TPq.png

These are some of the services and activities we offer for our operatives:

• Armed security services
  • Military training and tactics
  • Bodyguard services
  • Mission and Heist support
  • Reinforcements in the battlefield
  • Crew events and more

PmoRJfg.png

dZb9QYh.png

Due to some problems with the implementation of this idea we decided to avoid divisions in Merryweather, they were setting apart our operatives. If you like, you can specialize in a any division such as Infantry, Air Force, Support or your favorite role within MWSC.

j8qJcgU.png

We encourage our operatives to wear proper uniform at any time a fellow Merryweather member is present and on official crew events.

Due of our large community, we can't assign a specific uniform or vehicle for our operatives but our operatives can use any of the official Merryweather vehicles and uniforms.

Vehicles: Merryweather Official Vehicles

F3SpnHI.png

• HVY Insurgent
  • HVY Insurgent Pick-Up
  • Merryweather Canis Mesa

Uniforms: We don't assign a specific uniform for all our operatives but here are some examples, show us your creativity.

KVYeLW3.png

t5cVzYc.png

Working on more video content at the moment

cjNLsoB.png

If you want more information about our crew, uniforms, vehicles or play style please send a PM, reply to this thread or contact any of our commissioners or LT's on Social Club.

Merryweather, the private military company you can trust !

• Android and LordCantBeatMe like this

~Tiger~
  • ~Tiger~

• Members
  • None
  • Best Ledby 2015
    Best Ledby 2014
    Helpfulness Award [GTA V]
    Contribution Award [GTA V]
    Contribution Award [Snapmatic Competition]

Posted 17 September 2015 - 11:50 PM

Guys, your thread kinda looks like a recruitment thread if you post your OP and then leave it high and dry. In fact it has been reported as being in the wrong section, moved to the recruitment section and I've now moved it back to this section.

Maybe get the banter going sooner rather than later ? ;)

LordCantBeatMe
  • LordCantBeatMe

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 September 2015 - 04:08 AM

Saw a couple guys from our security team being pursued with 5 stars. Started getting a little too hot so I dropped in in a Swift, they pulled up, hopped in and we exfil'd before the police could bring in backup. Perfect execution.
  • Daemian likes this

Daemian
  • Daemian

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 September 2015 - 06:09 AM

Saw a couple guys from our security team being pursued with 5 stars. Started getting a little too hot so I dropped in in a Swift, they pulled up, hopped in and we exfil'd before the police could bring in backup. Perfect execution.

It's a perfect extraction, too bad I wasn't there to provide air support !

vipprimo
  • vipprimo

The Most Wanted

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 October 2015 - 06:35 PM

Very nice.  Thanks for posting up the video.  I'm actually working on the upgraded video for Day in the Life: Merryweather now.  Should be out in a few days. 

Daemian
  • Daemian

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 October 2015 - 08:53 PM

Very nice.  Thanks for posting up the video.  I'm actually working on the upgraded video for Day in the Life: Merryweather now.  Should be out in a few days. 

It's an awesome video ! I am hoping to see more content with the Rockstar Editor from our XB1/PS4/PC operatives soon, that would be great !

• vipprimo likes this

vipprimo
  • vipprimo

The Most Wanted

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 October 2015 - 08:56 PM

It's an awesome video ! I am hoping to see more content with the Rockstar Editor from our XB1/PS4/PC operatives soon, that would be great !

It's already finished, I just need to put in the voice over, credits, and soundtrack.  It'll be done as soon as I get the time to get on it.

TheLoneRanger345
  • TheLoneRanger345

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 July 2017 - 12:12 AM Edited by TheLoneRanger345, 31 July 2017 - 12:12 AM.

After taking a look at the crew, I am interested in joining. But I have a question, I have two of the official vehicles, do I have to have all of them to be able to join?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users