• Members
  • None

Posted 15 September 2015 - 01:53 PM

Story dlc is part of the easter egg by R*

it never exist just like bigfoot in GTA SA

/donottakethispostseriously

I would've say "part of the trolling" lol
Or "part of the false advertising".

If we would know that for the DLC is f*ckep up, were not 100% sure but it not surprise me if not, anyway.

Choco Taco
  • Choco Taco

• Members

Posted 15 September 2015 - 06:10 PM

Didn't they add several new character switch scenes for Franklin in an update?  Perhaps any new voice work he did was for that.  

I'm not sure if they did or not. Fonteno said it's "real big" though and a few switch scenes definitely aren't real big.

My fear is that they already have delivered it with the Current Gen, and PC Version.

I mean the Monkey Mozaics, and all the other Added Stuff...

That's not DLC and it would be really dirty if that's what Rockstar meant. They know damn well that isn't DLC.

• CanOdope and Ya Boy Punk Fan like this

Miss Malevolent
  • Miss Malevolent

Bitch³

• Leone Family Mafia
  • None

Posted 15 September 2015 - 06:48 PM

Coming Spring 2016!

One can dream, can't one?

• MythAlex likes this

thafablifee46
  • thafablifee46

punk ass bitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 September 2015 - 07:02 PM

Why was another thread made? Its going to go nowhere ?

MythAlex
  • MythAlex

May the Force be with you!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 15 September 2015 - 07:17 PM Edited by MythAlex, 16 September 2015 - 05:52 PM.

I hope that user - funmw2 - was right when he leaked the Story DLC release date: December

(And if the release date is indeed planned for December, prepare for a delay till Spring... typical to R*)

• UltraGizmo64, Mr. Fartenhate and Miss Malevolent like this

Zello
  • Zello

Hired gun

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 September 2015 - 07:27 PM Edited by Zello, 15 September 2015 - 07:36 PM.

Stop it with these so called "Leaks"

This whole thread is based on rumors there is no proof. Rumors or leaks from this so called "SP DLC" that probably doesn't even exist is just gonna mess with peoples emotions. Those "leaks" that have been talked about earlier don't believe em at all looks like someone made up something in the middle of the night and made it look believable.

Would R* really post that stuff type of stuff online? Actual game code files and sh*t? No...

Tired of all this so called "SP DLC info" "trusted source" "it's in the files" it's all made up BS

Here is some advice turn off the facet, call a plumber and stop the leak.

• anthony and Journey_95 like this

Choco Taco
  • Choco Taco

• Members

Posted 15 September 2015 - 07:51 PM

This whole thread is based on rumors

No, it's based on the facts that Rockstar said there will be DLC and that one of the main characters said they're working on the DLC.

• Killuminati786, Shaundi., UltraGizmo64 and 7 others like this

Journey_95
  • Journey_95

Soldier

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 15 September 2015 - 08:35 PM

R* is preparing the Story Mode DLC since they started PS4 XBONE PC GTA5 development.

lol you keep believing that

Rockstar doesn't give a f*ck about the SP. Its been that way since the release of GTA V and it became 100% clear in their latest interview 

where they couldn't shut about about Online and didn't even mention SP

Didn't they add several new character switch scenes for Franklin in an update?  Perhaps any new voice work he did was for that.  

I'm not sure if they did or not. Fonteno said it's "real big" though and a few switch scenes definitely aren't real big.

My fear is that they already have delivered it with the Current Gen, and PC Version.

I mean the Monkey Mozaics, and all the other Added Stuff...

That's not DLC and it would be really dirty if that's what Rockstar meant. They know damn well that isn't DLC.

They probably just cancelled their DLC plans for SP after it became clear that Online was a huge success.
Why "waste" money on SP (for voice actors, cutscenes, writers etc.) if people are already more than happy with sh*tty Online?

• anthony, Misunderstood, Majewski79 and 2 others like this

Miss Malevolent
  • Miss Malevolent

Bitch³

• Leone Family Mafia
  • None

Posted 15 September 2015 - 09:48 PM Edited by Miss Malevolent, 15 September 2015 - 09:49 PM.

They probably just cancelled their DLC plans for SP after it became clear that Online was a huge success.
Why "waste" money on SP (for voice actors, cutscenes, writers etc.) if people are already more than happy with sh*tty Online?

So to be clear...one can't speculate on when Single Player DLC drops cause it's based on nothing concrete...but one can speculate on it NEVER HAPPENING based on nothing concrete?

Where is the information that they cancelled it?
  • cremefraiche and SmokesWithCigs like this

scalliano
  • scalliano

Ice Cold Killa

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 15 September 2015 - 09:52 PM

Coming Spring 2016!

One can dream, can't one?

Sorry, too busy playing DOOM ...

• MythAlex likes this

RushiAkimoya
  • RushiAkimoya

You Piece of Trash!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 September 2015 - 11:26 PM Edited by Rard-Life, 15 September 2015 - 11:33 PM.

We should expect it arriving in mid 2016.

wwe-2k15-soundtrack-curated-by-john-cena

• anthony, Shaundi., Journey_95 and 6 others like this

fac316
  • fac316

Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 September 2015 - 11:29 PM

All ill say is I want new protags if there is or T, b.c F and M were sooo boring,

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade Corporation
  • Italy
  • Best Poster [Vehicles] 2016

Posted 16 September 2015 - 01:08 AM

SP DLC is coming Spring 2016. But when the last day of January comes it'll be delayed til Fall 2016. I'd bet 100 bucks.

S1N0D3UTSCHT3K
  • S1N0D3UTSCHT3K

Soldier

• Members

Posted 16 September 2015 - 01:35 AM

:catspider: the quote is from early 2014.... i'm confused... and no one else mentioned it even by the 2nd page.... i'm i misunderstanding something lol

cremefraiche
  • cremefraiche

Snitch

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 16 September 2015 - 01:58 AM

So to be clear...one can't speculate on when Single Player DLC drops cause it's based on nothing concrete...but one can speculate on it NEVER HAPPENING based on nothing concrete?

Nailed it; this forum in a f*cking nutshell.

DLC has been mentioned in 'concrete' terms more than once on R* newswire and by voice actors - not once has anyone mentioned it has been cancelled.

Can't fathom how people are still refusing to believe DLC was ever mentioned, there is literally proof in the OP

• MythAlex, Scaglietti, CanOdope and 2 others like this

ThaJackelin920
  • ThaJackelin920

thinking the unthinkable

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 September 2015 - 06:26 AM

Story dlc is coming....

SPOILERS! It's Not!!

Stoney0503
  • Stoney0503

Buster, Straight Buster

• Members
  • United-Kingdom
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 16 September 2015 - 07:15 AM

Story DLC is coming tommorow I swear my uncle works at R*

• LeakyLine, theGTAking101, Mr. Fartenhate and 1 other like this

MiamiViceCity
  • MiamiViceCity

The Unforgiven

• Australia
  • Most Obsessive Name Changer 2016 (My unofficial GTAF annual award)
    Biggest Fanboy 2013, 2014, 2015
    Best Poster [GTA] 2014
    Best Member in the OGA 2012

Posted 16 September 2015 - 11:08 AM

My dad knows the janitor's wife's brother's neice's sister's boyfriend's step sister's cousin's sister's friend who is the personal secretary to Dan Houser and she said no go.
  • Cutter De Blanc, Journey_95, LeakyLine and 9 others like this

beretta-gt88
  • beretta-gt88

Muscle cars rule!

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 September 2015 - 12:08 PM

My dad knows the janitor's wife's brother's neice's sister's boyfriend's step sister's cousin's sister's friend who is the personal secretary to Dan Houser and she said no go.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

• MiamiViceCity likes this

PhillBellic
  • PhillBellic

• Members
  • Australia
  • Ban Roulette Winner 2016

Posted 16 September 2015 - 12:10 PM

You Haxxor you. :p

• MiamiViceCity and theGTAking101 like this

Son of Zeus
  • Son of Zeus

Still King

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 16 September 2015 - 12:15 PM

Oh wow, another thread about the Vapourware DLC! It's a long wait, but luckily R* created a masterpiece called V- an SP campaign so good that you just can't get bored of it. Thanks R*! I will gladly pay $60 for the DLC even if it comes after 5 years.

FriendlyFireOFF
  • FriendlyFireOFF

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 16 September 2015 - 01:13 PM Edited by FriendlyFireOFF, 16 September 2015 - 01:45 PM.

If it doesn't come this year the good thing is we can probably expect some kind of map expansion when it does come. Because typical R* haven't ruled it out (the story dlc that is)

dyspoid
  • dyspoid

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 16 September 2015 - 02:15 PM

Well so far it seems that speculation suggesting it does exist is based on hope and that suggesting it doesn't exist is based on reasoning and logic.

Malevolent's idea is actually entirely possible and I don't think they were saying it was necessarily the reason. Why would rockstar waste money on DLC when for much less they can keep making money from Online. The only reason is to do it for us, the community.

DeeDogg_
  • DeeDogg_

Never. Trust. Rockstar.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 September 2015 - 03:33 PM

"It's Dead, Jim."
  • theGTAking101 likes this

.Smaher.
  • .Smaher.

Mr. Triangle Man

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 September 2015 - 03:55 PM

We'll get it when Half Life 3 releases.
  • theGTAking101, Mr. Fartenhate, MythAlex and 3 others like this

SmokesWithCigs
  • SmokesWithCigs

recovering addict

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 September 2015 - 04:03 PM Edited by SmokesWithCigs, 16 September 2015 - 04:04 PM.

I don't recall any new character switchscenes for franklin I don't know what in the  hell john the grudge is talking about. why would shawn fonteno be so hyped about character switch scenes? its all confidentiality if rockstar had scrapped plans for story dlc they would have announced it. it would have been known just like this first person shooter that was coming for the wii and other consoles called the grinder. people were looking forward to it when it was scrapped it was made known. all I get from the ign article is that rockstar isn't working on it at the moment.  either the dlc is being put on the backburner or its in its finishing stages. they didn't say that there wasn't going to be one.

• michiel1705 likes this

Leevikingpin
  • Leevikingpin

Treachery is a dangerous game to play...

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 September 2015 - 04:31 PM Edited by Leevikingpin, 16 September 2015 - 04:33 PM.

Story DLC is not Part of Rockstar's Plans for GTA V let it die people.

"Right now our focus is on GTA Online which has exceeded our expectations, Rockstar's Design Director Imran Sarwar told IGN when quizzed about the possibility of solo story content. We currently have all key members of the team that launched Grand Theft Auto V focused on supporting GTA Online in every capacity."

More here: http://www.playstati....r-s-Plans.html

So basically we should just forget about it and let it die. While GTA Online has seen itself receiving a slew of updates since its launch, Grand Theft Auto V and its single-player story has had nothing, despite mention of "substantial" story DLC touted for 2014. Clearly, that didn't materialise and that's not set to change, as Rockstar has stated it's simply not on the cards, as the team has completely shifted its focus to providing content for GTA Online.
  • The Green Sabre likes this

kBlaise
  • kBlaise

"We're two hombres in a strange town..."

• Members
  • Hungary

Posted 16 September 2015 - 04:41 PM

You didn't pay enough attention to the "right now" part.
  • Choco Taco, UltraGizmo64, theGTAking101 and 3 others like this

omenofdeath957
  • omenofdeath957

Player Hater

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 16 September 2015 - 04:52 PM

Dlc coming. Dan houser was a sperm donor and that's why I'm here. He's telling me all R* secrets,because he wants to bond with his son
  • Mr. Fartenhate, MythAlex, SmokesWithCigs and 1 other like this

NikoBellicGTAIV
  • NikoBellicGTAIV

Playa

• Members

Posted 16 September 2015 - 05:13 PM

Dlc coming. Dan houser was a sperm donor and that's why I'm here. He's telling me all R* secrets,because he wants to bond with his son

Bullsh*t, why would a sperm donor want to bond with one of a handful of his children?
  • DeeDogg_ likes this

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users