and a great husband

how about, you, suck my cock!? O_O

• slimeball supreme and SmokesWithCigs like this

CesarCorona
  • CesarCorona

Street Cat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 September 2015 - 11:46 AM Edited by AdressUnknown, 15 September 2015 - 11:54 AM.

M is my favorite All them all.
I play as Michael 97 % of the time. I invested SI much on this character..He owns the Golf a Club, Tivoli, Cinema Dopper, Hanger, Helli pad, And still manage to keep him at 2.1 Billion after that. I got lucky buddy" in that regard;) Billionaire --e (M) pire$$$.

Just finished the story & picked C.

"Any more bulls**t comes out of your mouth, you're gonna learn all about my past glories first hand, you understand?" - Michael

You forget a thousand things everyday, make sure this is one of them.", is from the Solomon Richards movie Arthur Penny's. Sanitorium.😎

PhillBellic
  • PhillBellic

• Members
  • Australia
  • Ban Roulette Winner 2016

Posted 15 September 2015 - 11:48 AM

In my Playthrough I am using him 90% of the Time. :)

• CynicalRise and slimeball supreme like this

CynicalRise
  • CynicalRise

like home

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 15 September 2015 - 11:50 AM

In my Playthrough I am using him 90% of the Time. :)

You actually got an avatar holy sh*t

slimeball supreme
  • slimeball supreme

the chiropractor

• Members
  • GoSquared
  • Best Closet Furry 2016

Posted 15 September 2015 - 11:52 AM Edited by Mr. Fahrenheit, 15 September 2015 - 11:53 AM.

Best protagonist in the game.

I still love you Niko-Senpai.
  • Journey_95 and theGTAking101 like this

Aerovitia
  • Aerovitia

👌

• Facade
  • Indonesia

Posted 15 September 2015 - 12:03 PM

As much as I dislike V's story, I still really like him. More decent and developed than 2 other protagonists, I would place him on par with Niko if R* developed him more.

And I agreed with PF, he's a mix of De Niro and Liotta. Ned Luke did a great performance for sounds like Liotta. :p

• Journey_95 and theGTAking101 like this

CesarCorona
  • CesarCorona

Street Cat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 September 2015 - 12:13 PM

As much as I dislike V's story, I still really like him. More decent and developed than 2 other protagonists, I would place him on par with Niko if R* developed him more.

And I agreed with PF, he's a mix of De Niro and Liotta. Ned Luke did a great performance for sounds like Liotta. :p

@NikoB08, Niko should know Michael saved Packie & made him rich by using him in all heights. It wasn't Saint Michael, But for a moment he had to be Saint... it felt complete.
  • theGTAking101 and BlackSnow176 like this

slimeball supreme
  • slimeball supreme

the chiropractor

• Members
  • GoSquared
  • Best Closet Furry 2016

Posted 15 September 2015 - 12:18 PM

@NikoB08, Niko should know Michael saved Packie & made him rich by using him in all heights. It wasn't Saint Michael, But for a moment he had to be Saint... it felt complete.
Niko doesn't really care, he's a billionaire in Beachgate who made a lot of money off his deceased cousin's former taxi company.

CesarCorona
  • CesarCorona

Street Cat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 September 2015 - 12:21 PM

Niko doesn't really care, he's a billionaire in Beachgate who made a lot of money off his deceased cousin's former taxi company.

Of course Niko's Rich man! But Romans alive...in my game at least! Damn...Now I feel like playing GTA 4 LC again. That's a fun, never boring kinda game.
  • anthony and theGTAking101 like this

slimeball supreme
  • slimeball supreme

the chiropractor

• Members
  • GoSquared
  • Best Closet Furry 2016

Posted 15 September 2015 - 12:23 PM

Of course Niko's Rich man! But Romans alive...in my game at least! Damn...Now I feel like playing GTA 4 LC again. That's a fun, never boring kinda game.
Exactly. Barrels of fun.
  • anthony likes this

CesarCorona
  • CesarCorona

Street Cat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 September 2015 - 12:33 PM Edited by AdressUnknown, 15 September 2015 - 12:34 PM.

Exactly. Barrels of fun.
So true. Today I'm going to rest my xb1, Leave LS for awhile to visit LC, And bring out my 360 to start a new Liberty City game. It's September & it only feels right to return. LOVE that game!!
  • anthony likes this

anthony
  • anthony

Everyone in Liberty sells their soul to the devil.

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 September 2015 - 01:43 PM Edited by cry_wolf, 15 September 2015 - 01:44 PM.

Yeah, its maybe on the best characters in the game (still not many), but it would be much much more awesome if Rocktar would put some (even a lot lol) personality of Neil McCauley (Heat - De Niro character) anyway, Floyd and his fiancée was pretty fun tho.

SmokesWithCigs
  • SmokesWithCigs

recovering addict

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 September 2015 - 07:41 PM

f*ck niko he is as wooden and 2d as any other protag. i don't want to play as a sad sack. also what do you mean about mikes regrets. the only thing he regretted is that trevor survived the set up. its not regret mike feels its disappointment that his life turned out how it did and how not the person he wants to be. his "regret" is expressed through his alcoholism. he runs from his problems by drinking. that's why he ignores his family. f*ck niko that game is 8 years old. its history. the only reason i get pissy is because the sh*t is annoying.

Lester-The-Molester
  • Lester-The-Molester

When there's no cops, anything's legal!

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 September 2015 - 07:47 PM Edited by Lester-The-Molester, 16 September 2015 - 03:10 AM.

Who Michael De Santa? I only know Marky De Santos. 😁

Johnny Spaz
  • Johnny Spaz

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 September 2015 - 07:53 PM

I liked Michael Townley as opposed to that other old, fat, whiny bastard. He's a good character though.
  • theGTAking101 likes this

Vik
  • Vik

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 September 2015 - 08:17 PM Edited by VikDarkbomb, 15 September 2015 - 08:18 PM.

f*ck niko he is as wooden and 2d as any other protag. i don't want to play as a sad sack.

Maybe you didn't understand his motives?

Seriously,Niko has alot of traits,sometimes if players (like you) put some thought into your protagonist's journey you wouldn't be whining.Pay attention to the storyline before making stupid assumptions.
  • Algonquin Assassin, Choco Taco, anthony and 5 others like this

Predator
  • Predator

f*ck you

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 September 2015 - 12:28 AM

" I always thought i was the good guy" lmao i love that line

• theGTAking101 and Payne Killer like this

anthony
  • anthony

Everyone in Liberty sells their soul to the devil.

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 September 2015 - 03:19 AM

f*ck niko he is as wooden and 2d as any other protag. i don't want to play as a sad sack. also what do you mean about mikes regrets. the only thing he regretted is that trevor survived the set up. its not regret mike feels its disappointment that his life turned out how it did and how not the person he wants to be. his "regret" is expressed through his alcoholism. he runs from his problems by drinking. that's why he ignores his family. f*ck niko that game is 8 years old. its history. the only reason i get pissy is because the sh*t is annoying.

Yes Sir, ?
  • slimeball supreme likes this

CesarCorona
  • CesarCorona

Street Cat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 September 2015 - 03:51 AM Edited by AdressUnknown, 16 September 2015 - 03:52 AM.

He's a timeless Classic in my book. I find myself playing as his character Almost, if not all the time.

Stands up to anyone. He doesn't need to raawwr to make a point. He points and shoots.. Let's his gun make his explanation!

"Any more bulls**t comes out of your mouth, you're gonna learn all about my past glories first hand, you understand?" - Michael. :cool:

• SmokesWithCigs likes this

CynicalRise
  • CynicalRise

like home

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 16 September 2015 - 03:59 AM

He's a timeless Classic in my book. I find myself playing as his character Almost, if not all the time.

Stands up to anyone. He doesn't need to raawwr to make a point. He points and shoots.. Let's his gun make his explanation!

"Any more bulls**t comes out of your mouth, you're gonna learn all about my past glories first hand, you understand?" - Michael. :cool:

'Always go by the book, that's my motto.' -Trevor.

xInfamousRYANx
  • xInfamousRYANx

Car Collector and Pegassi CEO

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 September 2015 - 05:29 AM

My favorite character by far . Franklin can take his hypocritical shallow underdeveloped self and kill hisself

8 playthroughs of gta v unlike most i like the story and the witty banter

"How f*cking magnanimous, may I give you my applause! You f*cking motherf*cker!"
  • Algonquin Assassin and theGTAking101 like this

bloatedsack
  • bloatedsack

My boner.

• GTAF Crew
  • Vatican-City

Posted 16 September 2015 - 02:25 PM

Of all the characters in all the GTAs I've played, I liked Michael the most. I can sympathize with him on a very abstract level. I'm old, he's old. I'm at that "midlife crisis" stage, and so is he. I like strippers, he bangs hookers. Etc.

I also liked the take on the genre from a new view point. It's not some hardened mobster or petty criminal rising up through the ranks, it's a retired robber who wanted to go straight and got pulled back in.

Of the three in this game, he's the most enjoyable. Franklin is tolerable, but boring, and Trevor just irrirates me.

• slimeball supreme likes this

CesarCorona
  • CesarCorona

Street Cat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 September 2015 - 02:35 PM

My favorite character by far . Franklin can take his hypocritical shallow underdeveloped self and kill hisself

8 playthroughs of gta v unlike most i like the story and the witty banter

"How f*cking magnanimous, may I give you my applause! You f*cking motherf*cker!"

That Quote, Love it.

CesarCorona
  • CesarCorona

Street Cat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 September 2015 - 02:45 PM

Of all the characters in all the GTAs I've played, I liked Michael the most. I can sympathize with him on a very abstract level. I'm old, he's old. I'm at that "midlife crisis" stage, and so is he. I like strippers, he bangs hookers. Etc.

I also liked the take on the genre from a new view point. It's not some hardened mobster or petty criminal rising up through the ranks, it's a retired robber who wanted to go straight and got pulled back in.

Of the three in this game, he's the most enjoyable. Franklin is tolerable, but boring, and Trevor just irrirates me.

I agree. I have a confession, But the Liz girl is Mikes booty call too. lol. Ah. Caring is sharing in GTA:)

M did admit to the dead shrink that he like the "other stuff" too. Guns & all that. In regard to that statement...Property management required chasing down, gunning down the Thefts.

SmokesWithCigs
  • SmokesWithCigs

recovering addict

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 September 2015 - 03:45 PM Edited by SmokesWithCigs, 16 September 2015 - 03:46 PM.

hey vikdarkbomb bite me fanboy!

omenofdeath957
  • omenofdeath957

Player Hater

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 16 September 2015 - 05:15 PM

Officer tenpenny best playable character or gtfo#jokes.GTA V protags are weak when it comes to Niko in the sense of emotion.Michael talks about regretting decisions he made,but with Niko,you actually sense he trully feels bad.»

emotions. there you go again with the f*cking emotions. on top of that you just couldn't wait to pull niko out of your ass. this sh*t is getting old. f*ck emotions. why don't you deal with emotions and go douche , cut yourself, sit in a dark room and cry. wuss ass!

I'm glad you made this thread. As bad as V's story is, Michael is a great character. He's my favorite character in the series besides my sweet Niko.

"You forget a thousand things everyday, make sure this one of 'em."
- Michael Townley 2004

now that was just f*cking gay.

Wtf bro'? You must be the type of person that gets mad at his wife/gf,because of something someone said on the internet? This forum is here so I can speak my mind and give my opinion.When,before this,did I speak about "emotion"? You're so likable:) People must be glad to have you in their lives,right?
  • anthony, Journey_95 and theGTAking101 like this

Journey_95
  • Journey_95

Soldier

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 16 September 2015 - 11:22 PM Edited by Journey_95, 16 September 2015 - 11:28 PM.

He is one of the few good things about GTA V, a great protagonist and character.

Should have been the only protagonist in GTA V then he could have been even better (maybe even on par with Niko?). Trevor would be better as a crazy NPC and Franklin barely exists anyway.

Michael basically carries the game. Probably my favourite GTA protag after Niko (obviously). 
If only the story were better...

Officer tenpenny best playable character or gtfo#jokes.GTA V protags are weak when it comes to Niko in the sense of emotion.Michael talks about regretting decisions he made,but with Niko,you actually sense he trully feels bad.»

emotions. there you go again with the f*cking emotions. on top of that you just couldn't wait to pull niko out of your ass. this sh*t is getting old. f*ck emotions. why don't you deal with emotions and go douche , cut yourself, sit in a dark room and cry. wuss ass!

I'm glad you made this thread. As bad as V's story is, Michael is a great character. He's my favorite character in the series besides my sweet Niko.

"You forget a thousand things everyday, make sure this one of 'em."
- Michael Townley 2004

now that was just f*cking gay.

can someone ban this f*cking joke of a poster? 

btw not surprised that your favourite GTA is GTA Online. Go play that, well written story and characters is just too much for you clearly.

• anthony and theGTAking101 like this

gtaforums911
  • gtaforums911

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 September 2015 - 11:55 PM

Michael? Hes a good kid, a bit chubby on a side but good enough too fool himself as a CEO of some major corporation. He also has one of the best looking houses from all the gta protagonists.

slimeball supreme
  • slimeball supreme

the chiropractor

• Members
  • GoSquared
  • Best Closet Furry 2016

Posted 17 September 2015 - 12:07 AM

Are you honestly stupid - or do you just not know any better?

I mean, sorry, me being a hardcore neck beard fanboy totally fell for your amazing and not at all retarded trap! You must feel so special.
  • Vik likes this

CynicalRise
  • CynicalRise

like home

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 17 September 2015 - 12:11 AM

Are you honestly stupid - or do you just not know any better?
I mean, sorry, me being a hardcore neck beard fanboy totally fell for your amazing and not at all retarded trap! You must feel so special.
Farenheit for admin
I read his profile page. He says he's trying to calm down.
  • theGTAking101, slimeball supreme and Vik like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users