Paleto Bay Mayor's Office - Recruitment

PS4 XB1 PC PS3 360
493 replies to this topic
Brent Starkey
  • Brent Starkey

The Good Guy

• Daily Globe
  • United-States

Posted 07 May 2017 - 05:13 AM Edited by Brent Starkey, 08 May 2017 - 12:26 PM.

Hello ninjanightwilliom,

Welcome back to the crew. This time we're getting you into the crew the proper way. Please spend some time in our crew chat thread as well as our Discord chat, now that you have the app you can also join in on day to day dealings outside of GTA.

Your application and character will be reviewed, to be clear, being accepted into the crew isn't a 100% guarantee. Luckily you are a great candidate and I'm that you'll have a great chance of becoming a member as long as you show the willingness to interact with us.
http://gtaforums.com...-topic/page-950

Good Luck,

Lt. Paradox_1994
  • FrikkenZz likes this

WhisperInTheWind
  • WhisperInTheWind

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 July 2017 - 09:08 PM

Timezone:est
Platform(s):ps4 (only the best duh lol)

Social Club Nickname:I don't have a social club account, and I kinda don't wanna have one either. Deal breaker?
PlayStation Network ID: kbal71

Maxxi
  • Maxxi

Guardian of the Light

• Paleto Bay Mayor's Office
  • United-States

Posted 03 July 2017 - 09:15 PM

Timezone:est
Platform(s):ps4 (only the best duh lol)

Social Club Nickname:I don't have a social club account, and I kinda don't wanna have one either. Deal breaker?
PlayStation Network ID: kbal71

Not having a social club account would indeed probably be a deal breaker, because you need it to join a crew physically.

• FrikkenZz and psymin like this

snoozieMcBear
  • snoozieMcBear

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 July 2017 - 09:02 PM

Timezone: PST (Arizona technially but currently we  are on pacific time)
Platform(s): PC
Social Club Nickname: SnoozieMcBear

Have 2 homes in paleto a MC Club a forgary business used to have the paleto bunker, but moved next  to the river so still close Paleto bay has been home for years on 3 different characters

• FrikkenZz likes this

FrikkenZz
  • FrikkenZz

Deputy City Manager - PBMO

• Norway
  • Mister Los Santos 2016 Runner-Up
    Doggo-Chop Winner 2016
    Contribution Award [Snapmatic Competition]
    14K Doggo/Catto-Chop Winner 2017

Posted 06 July 2017 - 10:31 PM

Age: 33[/size]Timezone: PST (Arizona technially but currently we  are on pacific time)[/size]Platform(s): PC[/size]Social Club Nickname: SnoozieMcBear[/size]

Have 2 homes in paleto a MC Club a forgary business used to have the paleto bunker, but moved next  to the river so still close Paleto bay has been home for years on 3 different characters

Welcome!  :) Since we dont know you, and that is something we focus on (knowing people), we would want you to chat with us in the main thread before moving on to the next step. Being involved; pays off  :)

And to let people better understand why things goes slowly sometimes; one post in the thread isnt being involved, that is just dropping by. The more we are reminded that someone applying is around still, the faster things will go. Showing that you can be involved more than just that one day is a big plus!  :D
And if we see that you are a new members on the forums, then we want to remind you that it is even more important that you stop by our chat thread to get to know us. We dont invite people before we have gotten to know them, or at least "good enough".I will also remind you of reading first posts in this thread and in our chat topic:) 

Good luck! And hope we get to see more of you!  :)

snoozieMcBear
  • snoozieMcBear

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 July 2017 - 07:02 AM

I appreciate your thorough vetting process I'll be as active as time permits but generally at work I'm on gtaF trying to find new people to connect with, because most public lobbies are toxic and I like to hang out with peogle that like to work together and can teach me things I didn't know. Like for example did you know that on the prison break heist you can get your personal vehicle in the prison during the heists. Ladies and gentlemen I completed that heist with a half track obliterating all the noose I'm my path and finally rachozkey decided it was OK to join us in the half track and he didn't have to be a stranger. It was brilliant. I'll keep the chatter in the chat topic in the future but wanted to get on to respnd.
  • FrikkenZz, Alex Francisco and _47_ like this

Whatever7540
  • Whatever7540

Benefactor CEO

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 10 July 2017 - 09:26 PM Edited by Whatever7540, 10 July 2017 - 09:29 PM.

Timezone: CEST

Platform(s): XOne

Social Club Nickname: Whatever7540

PlayStation Network ID: ---

Xbox Live Gamertag: Whatever7540
Property: 0232 Paleto Blvd

FrikkenZz
  • FrikkenZz

• Norway
    Doggo-Chop Winner 2016

Posted 11 July 2017 - 09:11 PM Edited by FrikkenZz, 11 July 2017 - 09:12 PM.

Timezone: CEST
Platform(s): XOne
Social Club Nickname: Whatever7540
PlayStation Network ID: ---
Xbox Live Gamertag: Whatever7540
Property: 0232 Paleto Blvd

Welcome!  :) Since we dont know you, and that is something we focus on (knowing people), we would want you to chat with us in the main thread before moving on to the next step. Being involved; pays off  :)

And to let people better understand why things goes slowly sometimes; one post in the thread isnt being involved, that is just dropping by. The more we are reminded that someone applying is around still, the faster things will go. Showing that you can be involved more than just that one day is a big plus!  :D

And if we see that you are a new members on the forums, then we want to remind you that it is even more important that you stop by our chat thread to get to know us. We dont invite people before we have gotten to know them, or at least "good enough".I will also remind you of reading first posts in this thread and in our chat topic:) 

Good luck! And hope we get to see more of you!  :)

MaFra_Grotto
  • MaFra_Grotto

Player Hater

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 12 August 2017 - 02:58 PM

Hi guys,

I've just sent you the request on your site (Nickname on rockstar games: MaFraFiReXD, nickname on the registration form:MaFra_Grotto).

The whole reason for joining the crew is on the form.

Greetings

• FrikkenZz likes this

FrikkenZz
  • FrikkenZz

• Norway
    Doggo-Chop Winner 2016

Posted 12 August 2017 - 06:25 PM

Hi guys,
I've just sent you the request on your site (Nickname on rockstar games: MaFraFiReXD, nickname on the registration form:MaFra_Grotto).
The whole reason for joining the crew is on the form.
Greetings

Welcome! :) Since we dont know you, and that is something we focus on (knowing people), we would want you to chat with us in the main thread before moving on to the next step. Being involved; pays off :)

And to let people better understand why things goes slowly sometimes; one post in the thread isnt being involved, that is just dropping by. The more we are reminded that someone applying is around still, the faster things will go. Showing that you can be involved more than just that one day is a big plus! :D

And if we see that you are a new members on the forums, then we want to remind you that it is even more important that you stop by our chat thread to get to know us. We dont invite people before we have gotten to know them, or at least "good enough". I will also remind you of reading first posts in this thread and in our chat topic. :)

Good luck! And hope we get to see more of you! :)
  • Uncle Sikee Atric likes this

NikitaGlad
  • NikitaGlad

Player Hater

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 4 weeks ago

Timezone:Russia, Moscow +0
Platform(s):PS4
Social Club Nickname: mudkololo
PlayStation Network ID:NikitaGlad

Quadro
  • Quadro

Director of Community Development - PBMO

• Australia
  • Best Content Creator Job 2016 [Car Foosball - Paleto Bay]

Posted 4 weeks ago

Timezone:Russia, Moscow +0
Platform(s):PS4
Social Club Nickname: mudkololo
PlayStation Network ID:NikitaGlad

Welcome! :) Since we dont know you, and that is something we focus on (knowing people), we would want you to chat with us in the main thread before moving on to the next step. Being involved; pays off :)

And to let people better understand why things goes slowly sometimes; one post in the thread isnt being involved, that is just dropping by. The more we are reminded that someone applying is around still, the faster things will go. Showing that you can be involved more than just that one day is a big plus! :D

And if we see that you are a new members on the forums, then we want to remind you that it is even more important that you stop by our chat thread to get to know us. We dont invite people before we have gotten to know them, or at least "good enough". I will also remind you of reading first posts in this thread and in our chat topic. :)

Good luck! And hope we get to see more of you! :)
  • FrikkenZz and psymin like this

OfficialTwiggz
  • OfficialTwiggz

Typical Assh*le

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

Hey y'all. It's ya boy OfficialTwiggz.

Been hanging with GTAF and PBMO for quite some time, and was told by a few people I needed to make it official!

Time zone: MST (Colorado)
Platform: PlayStation 4
Social Club name: booktwiggz
PSN ID: OfficialTwiggz

Anything else you need, don't hesitate to ask.
  • psymin and Audi like this

L_dog111
  • L_dog111

Player Hater

• Members
  • England

Posted 17 hours ago

Age 31
Timezone uk/GMT
Platforms PS4
Social club name L_dog111
Playstaion network id L_dog111