Quantcast

» «
Photo

GTA 3 mobile gamesave w/special vehicles help

Best Answer automoto95, 05 July 2016 - 12:32 PM

Hey guy I was just wondering if there is any gamesave for GTA 3 on Android special cars.
I meant guys

i have that save with all uniqe vehicles you can download it here: http://www.gtainside...-uniqe-vehicles

Go to the full post

78 replies to this topic
Hasimftw23
  • Hasimftw23

Game save person

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 September 2015 - 04:07 AM

This is not working its hard man I can't see a thing

Hasimftw23
  • Hasimftw23

Game save person

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 September 2015 - 04:32 AM

When in a tunnel

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

GTA Series Special Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • United-States
  • The collector [Amazing work on the Special Vehicle Guide!]

Posted 14 September 2015 - 11:47 AM

Switch camera angles.  Sometimes you can't see a damn thing.  If that happens, immediately STOP and hit the brakes.  Switch camera angles and such and it will help a little.  Take it slow and drive off the tunnel location where you see in the Video and you will be teleported into the Porter Tunnel...

Hasimftw23
  • Hasimftw23

Game save person

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 September 2015 - 08:24 PM

Yea still too hard to get the car to land perfectly

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 14 September 2015 - 08:31 PM

Well, that is the first step.  You must land it perfectly and then get out of it and push it so it's lined up the proper way on the platform underground and then get back into it and drive it or back it up until you get to a certain point where you can drive it off into Blue Hell and it'll teleport you into the Porter Tunnel.

Not sure why you are having so much trouble, though.  I can get it quickly on iOS and PS2 no problem.  If you're having THAT much trouble already, you may not be getting all 13 cuz there is harder things ahead of you...

Hasimftw23
  • Hasimftw23

Game save person

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 September 2015 - 08:34 PM

That's why I wanted a gamesave its too hard

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 14 September 2015 - 08:37 PM Edited by Militia, 14 September 2015 - 08:42 PM.

Just keep trying.  It's not really that hard, though :D  I only did III 5 times (4 on PS2 and 1 on iOS) and never had problems like this.  After playing SA for Special Vehicles (which is by far the hardest to obtain in the Series) III and VC is like sleeping to me and require no effort for obtaining them.  Really easy stuff, tbh.

Hasimftw23
  • Hasimftw23

Game save person

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 September 2015 - 09:46 PM

That's why I wanted a gamesave
Well because you have good luck I can't get it

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 15 September 2015 - 05:41 PM Edited by Militia, 15 September 2015 - 05:42 PM.

Well, someone voted "yes" as they have a Save.  Maybe you should ask them.  Many people may have a Save, but I don't know anyone who did it on Mobile other than myself to date.  Hell, I barely know anyone who even did it on PS2, either.  It's just PC this, PC that and it's easier on PC considering you have a Replay Feature to get something like the EP/EC Securicar with ease, etc...It's the hardest way to do these GTA's on PS2 and Mobile.

• Hasimftw23 likes this

Hasimftw23
  • Hasimftw23

Game save person

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 September 2015 - 02:47 AM

But I do not know who it is

Hasimftw23
  • Hasimftw23

Game save person

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 September 2015 - 03:31 AM

Finnaly I got it to the ssv garage

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 16 September 2015 - 11:25 AM Edited by Militia, 17 September 2015 - 12:54 AM.

Yes!  Good to hear.  Keep trucking away, man.  Make sure to make regular backups and such of your Save so if something would to ever disappear, you have a backup.

You should currently have a DP/EC Kuruma (unless you didn't convert it) in SSV and a BP/FP Securicar in SSV.  The next one will be the Unique/EC Corpse Manana from Dead Skunk in the Trunk and trust me, that one is MUCH easier to sink through the ground unlike the Securicar.  This one doesn't need to be converted to DP since that will never allow you to see the dead body in the back.  It's the only one in which CAN be converted, but I never convert it for that very reason.  After the Corpse Manana, will be the AP/EC Stretch and then the BP/FP Trashmaster.  Technically, you can get the BP/EP/FP Cheetah once the El Burro Pay Phone Missions are unlocked, but you will need to do it with a Mission Failure unlike how I PASSED Turismo on PS2 to obtain that.  You can use a Fire Truck to ram it upside down to get it.  That's how I got it on Mobile...

Btw, I know you saw the Photos for my PS2 Save and iOS Save, but I will let you know the actual properties of all my Vehicles.

PS2:

Portland: BP/DP Patriot

Staunton Island: AP Bobcat, BP/DP Barracks OL, DP/EC Cheetah, DP/EC Stinger, DP/EC Infernus, BP/FP Trashmaster

Shoreside Vale: AP/EC Stretch, AP Cheetah, DP/EC Kuruma, DP/EC Rumpo, BP/FP Securicar, Unique/EC Corpse Manana

iOS:

Portland: BP/DP Patriot

Staunton Island: AP Bobcat, BP Barracks OL, EC Cheetah, EC Stinger, EC Infernus, BP/FP Trashmaster

Shoreside Vale: AP/EC Stretch, AP Cheetah, DP/EC Kuruma, DP/EC Rumpo, BP/FP Securicar, Unique/EC Corpse Manana

Notice on iOS the BP Barracks OL, EC Cheetah, EC Stinger, and EC Infernus were NOT converted to DP.  That's cuz as I told you, it's very difficult to actually make them DP with the Crusher and not enough Missions who have passengers to do it.  But on PS2, EVERYTHING possible was converted that was allowed and that I wanted to convert since you can use the Crusher to DP the Vehicles by doing the Taxi Glitch to get a passenger in the front seat, unlike on Mobile.  However, I was still able to convert a lot of them on Mobile to DP form, which is awesome...

Hasimftw23
  • Hasimftw23

Game save person

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 September 2015 - 12:58 AM

So I bp/fp securicar,corpse,uc kuruma

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 17 September 2015 - 01:04 AM Edited by Militia, 17 September 2015 - 01:08 AM.

Very good!  Only 10 more to go! :D

Next up will be the AP/EC Stretch from Salvatore's Called a Meeting.  It's very easy to get.  Make sure you have a random Vehicle in Portland.  What you do is when you obtain the AP/EC Stretch, drive it back to Portland after failing the Mission by driving it into the water.  To make the Garage door close, you must FORCE close it.  Get out of the Stretch and get into your random Vehicle in the Garage and bring it out.  Park the Stretch in Portland and then get into your other random Vehicle which will FORCE the Garage closed since the Garage only has a tolerance of 1 Vehicle.  Once it closes, save the game.  After you save the game, then you must work on getting this one to SSV, as well.  It's not that hard, but it involves a different location in Portland to glitch it underground to take to SSV early, but it's still not that bad, trust me.  It's easier than the BP/FP Securicar but a LITTLE BIT harder than the Unique/EC Corpse Manana.  The Corpse Manana is EC, as well as Unique due to the dead body in the back.

You may need help with the BP/FP Trashmaster, though, which comes up after the AP/EC Stretch.  You must glitch it underground and it's WAY HARDER than the BP/FP Securicar OR you can "leave it in memory" while passing the last 4 Portland Missions.  But if you do that, you have to RUN ON FOOT to ALL Missions and do the entire Missions on foot without even touching any other Vehicles and you have to park the Trashmaster in certain spots so it won't disappear while you do all of this.  You must pass all 4 Missions in a row without saving as well.  It's kinda tricky if you're not that good at the game and such, but I get it first try every time.  It's not hard for me whatsoever.

Hasimftw23
  • Hasimftw23

Game save person

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 September 2015 - 01:38 AM

For me corpse was easy all of them were easy but some how I did not look at the vid properly for bp/fp securicar
How do I get the stretch for mobile?

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 17 September 2015 - 11:37 AM

Same way.  You obtain it on every other platform:

Do what he does with having a random Vehicle in Portland though so you can force close the Garage.

Once you obtain it and save the game, then do this:

Hasimftw23
  • Hasimftw23

Game save person

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 June 2016 - 06:25 AM

Ok i finished collecting the cars in november and forgot to tell you and i deleted the game

automoto95
  • automoto95

Player Hater

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 05 July 2016 - 12:32 PM   Best Answer

Hey guy I was just wondering if there is any gamesave for GTA 3 on Android special cars.
I meant guys

i have that save with all uniqe vehicles you can download it here: http://www.gtainside...-uniqe-vehicles

• Fooking Rekt likes this

Hasimftw23
  • Hasimftw23

Game save person

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 July 2016 - 01:16 AM

Automoto95 thanks for the save

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users