Quantcast

» «
Photo

How many people have you wasted in Vice City?

27 replies to this topic
DontSpankMaBitchUp
  • DontSpankMaBitchUp

Player Hater

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 03 September 2015 - 01:12 AM

I'll post the pic in a bit but from my game save back in 2002 up to now, I've killed a total of 3,500,554 people in Vice City. It's under my Stats in the Pause Menu.

How many people have you wasted?
  • Sebizzar likes this

A8ul99
  • A8ul99

This is my car, Suzuki Wagon R

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 03 September 2015 - 01:22 AM Edited by A8ul99, 03 September 2015 - 02:58 AM.

More than 350 people

Twin Turbo
  • Twin Turbo

Sometimes I play with my willy and a white stuff come out

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 03 September 2015 - 01:31 AM

Enough that it's a wonder why there are still people walking the streets in Vice City. I'll have to play the good old VC soon and see just how many people were unfortunate to come across me when I wasn't cruising around listening to the legendary soundtrack.

inb4 that one dickhead with a false sense of accomplishment that manages to work the fact that he/she managed to do a 100% save with all unique vehicles into every conversation posts here

• Voit Turyv and The Deadite like this

GTA_The_Series
  • GTA_The_Series

THUG LIFE TILL I DIE -Legendary 2pac

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 September 2015 - 02:12 AM

On the mobile version i have 4206 people wasted. On the PC version i have over 2 million. Lol 3,500,554 people killed? That's a lot. Nice one! Like Twin Turbo said how do NPC's keep spwaning? :lol: What's your criminal ranking? Mines Butcher (I think) I'll have to make sure later when i have a chance to play VC.

DontSpankMaBitchUp
  • DontSpankMaBitchUp

Player Hater

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 03 September 2015 - 03:42 AM

Lol 3,500,554 people killed? That's a lot. Nice one!

Yes. I've been playing on this one game save since 2002 on my Memory Card.
  • Dream-_-Traveler likes this

GTA_The_Series
  • GTA_The_Series

THUG LIFE TILL I DIE -Legendary 2pac

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 September 2015 - 04:19 AM Edited by GTA_The_Series, 03 September 2015 - 04:42 AM.

Lol 3,500,554 people killed? That's a lot. Nice one!

Yes. I've been playing on this one game save since 2002 on my Memory Card.
Danm since 2002? That's the good thing about memory cards. I had so many save files for VC on my PC that i lost my original save file from a long time ago. Probably around 2006 through 2007. So i made a brand new one back in 2012 and deleted my old ones i didn't need.

Inadequate
  • Inadequate

Midnight Emulator

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 September 2015 - 06:37 AM Edited by inadequate, 03 September 2015 - 06:37 AM.

Millions and millions through the PS2 version, Xbox and PC versions. :pp
Mobile version sucks in my opinion.
  • gts. likes this

The Deadite
  • The Deadite

ILL SWALLOW YOUR SOUL

• The Yardies
  • None
  • 2nd Prettiest Snowflake 2017
    Most Improved 2016
    Crew Poster Booby Prize 2016
    Most Unwanted Medal 2016
    Doggo-Chop Winner 2016

Posted 03 September 2015 - 06:34 PM

inb4 that one dickhead with a false sense of accomplishment that manages to work the fact that he/she managed to do a 100% save with all unique vehicles into every conversation posts here

You seem jealous.
  • Voit Turyv likes this

Nico
  • Nico

Amused to death

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 03 September 2015 - 07:00 PM

^Why he would be jealous?

Collecting "special vehicles" is just a time waster. Bunch of cars you'll left in your garages to never pick them again.

Finishing the game 100% is satisfactory enough for me.
  • Voit Turyv and The Deadite like this

gtafan2u
  • gtafan2u

A friend for all

• Members
  • India

Posted 04 September 2015 - 10:54 AM Edited by gtafan2u, 04 September 2015 - 10:59 AM.

After completing the Vice City 100% in my stats I can see that I had killed 12,57,86,643 peds and destroyed 78,43,234 vechiles. That`s because most of the times I takes a gun makes it infinite ammo enabled and kills everyone near by me including vechiles. Even most of the times I too uses my "Sonic Boom Hotspot" and "Tommy The Haunted" CLEO script to kill a mass number of peds.

BlackSnow176
  • BlackSnow176

Cat in Shoes

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 06 September 2015 - 02:29 AM Edited by BlackSnow176, 06 September 2015 - 02:32 AM.

Is it weird that I avoid killing pedestrians, and reload my previous save game everytime I accidentally run someone innocent over (in any GTA)? Though I have no problem beating them up, shooting them in the leg or popping their tires if they're annoying me. After all, GTA protagonists in real life would never kill an innocent person anyway, apart from maybe Trevor.

My kill count is probably not that high, apart from law enforcements and gang members. I don't have a complete save right now to say the exact number. :catloaf:

• Sebizzar likes this

gtafan2u
  • gtafan2u

A friend for all

• Members
  • India

Posted 06 September 2015 - 09:38 AM

Is it weird that I avoid killing pedestrians, and reload my previous save game everytime I accidentally run someone innocent over (in any GTA)? 

Yes, it is weird but it is nice that you cares for the life of even virtual peds.

• Sebizzar likes this

Sebizzar
  • Sebizzar

iNeedALife

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 August 2016 - 11:13 AM

Is it weird that I avoid killing pedestrians, and reload my previous save game everytime I accidentally run someone innocent over (in any GTA)? Though I have no problem beating them up, shooting them in the leg or popping their tires if they're annoying me. After all, GTA protagonists in real life would never kill an innocent person anyway, apart from maybe Trevor.

My kill count is probably not that high, apart from law enforcements and gang members. I don't have a complete save right now to say the exact number. :catloaf:

Lol, I used to be like this too for many many years, if it was a game I'd plan to save on later, I had to keep a "clean" record so to speak xD

In general, I have probably killed over a million peds just from random playing, but since I never save those I wouldn't know the exact number :(

DoctorMike
  • DoctorMike

I hope Everyone's having a great Day/Night

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 08 August 2016 - 01:09 PM

I played VC since 2007 till 2012 and i killed around 4 million kills i guess

GamesBoy316
  • GamesBoy316

Grove Street

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 August 2016 - 05:49 AM Edited by GamesBoy316, 09 August 2016 - 05:50 AM.

I played Vice City for a long time so I don't know the actual total. If I had to guess, it's definitely in the thousands at least.

Absar J Khan
  • Absar J Khan

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • Unknown
  • Best USB citizen 2016

Posted 09 August 2016 - 09:48 AM

I am playing it for six years,I have wasted 1 thousand,Cuz i dont play it long time

PhillBellic
  • PhillBellic

• Members
  • Australia
  • Ban Roulette Winner 2016

Posted 09 August 2016 - 10:10 AM

I don't go on Killing Sprees. I don't feel it gains you anything.

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

GTA Series Special Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • United-States
  • The collector [Amazing work on the Special Vehicle Guide!]

Posted 09 August 2016 - 10:56 AM

There is a "People You've Wasted" Stat in the Pause Menu.  No need to guess.  Load a Save and check...

Any given 100% Save is around 2,000-3,000 and that's without trying.  20 Rampages + 88 Missions.  It's easy to get several thousand Kills.  That is, if you finish the game...

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

MIssing in Action

• Members
  • United-States
  • Helpfulness Award
    Contribution Award [GTAF]

Posted 10 August 2016 - 05:25 PM

Just noticed this thread- I am one of only a handful of people to reach the GodFather Criminal ranking in GTA VC-- I did his mainly through killing sprees, although quite a bit doing vigilante (Brown Thunder)--- It takes an insane amount of time to accumulated large amounts of kills and you have to be methodical about it-- random killing will not net you a vast amount of kills-- about the highest rate of kills I ever achieved was about 5000 to 6000 per hour (about 85 to 100 per minute).... to accumulate 1 million kills at my rate would take you around 200 hours of playtime.  Most people do not have the patience to do this as frankly it gets very boring when you find a methodical method. Non methodical methods will NOT yield you alot of kills since the kill rate is very dependant upon your peds spawn rate.

My point is-- anyone claiming to have a million or more kills is likely full of crap-- I say this as a realist---

If anyone wants to prove their kill amount-- feel free, however a screen shot of your statistics is NOT proof-- as this can easily be edited.

Spuds' killing total 439,085-- https://www.gtplanet...ook-v3-0.27116/

The only person I know with over 1,000,000 kills was this member (Formerly MC_320)-- http://gtaforums.com/user/147553-mc/

Who discovered a way to get a NPC to die and respawn at a rate nearly as fast as the fire rate of the minigun--- This resulted in an insane killing rate-- I got them to share the method with me so I could verify this  (i achieved a kill rate of 60,000 per hour) and I swore I would never reveal the method without their permission--- I was able to verify the method on my PS2-- and I have no doubt he achieved his claim of over 5 million kills...

• Vanzant, MC., GTAKid667 and 3 others like this

Dream-_-Traveler
  • Dream-_-Traveler

Thanks4TheMemoriesGTAIV <3 ILY ALL.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 August 2016 - 03:20 PM

I only reach around 1000+ kills by the end of each game.
With vc being my least favorite so I only had around 500 or so kills by the time i beat it on the ps2. Im currently doing a 100% save on ps4 so ill come back and update when im finished . :)

Vanzant
  • Vanzant

おっぱい 23V

• United-States

Posted 22 August 2016 - 11:02 PM

Just noticed this thread- I am one of only a handful of people to reach the GodFather Criminal ranking in GTA VC-- I did his mainly through killing sprees, although quite a bit doing vigilante (Brown Thunder)--- It takes an insane amount of time to accumulated large amounts of kills and you have to be methodical about it-- random killing will not net you a vast amount of kills-- about the highest rate of kills I ever achieved was about 5000 to 6000 per hour (about 85 to 100 per minute).... to accumulate 1 million kills at my rate would take you around 200 hours of playtime.  Most people do not have the patience to do this as frankly it gets very boring when you find a methodical method. Non methodical methods will NOT yield you alot of kills since the kill rate is very dependant upon your peds spawn rate.

My point is-- anyone claiming to have a million or more kills is likely full of crap-- I say this as a realist---

If anyone wants to prove their kill amount-- feel free, however a screen shot of your statistics is NOT proof-- as this can easily be edited.

The only person I know with over 1,000,000 kills was this member (Formerly MC_320)-- http://gtaforums.com/user/147553-mc/

Who discovered a way to get a NPC to die and respawn at a rate nearly as fast as the fire rate of the minigun--- This resulted in an insane killing rate-- I got them to share the method with me so I could verify this  (i achieved a kill rate of 60,000 per hour) and I swore I would never reveal the method without their permission--- I was able to verify the method on my PS2-- and I have no doubt he achieved his claim of over 5 million kills...

Is that your video and your voice? LOL That was rich!

My Kill count is 34,890 mostly brown thunder doomsday style playing. That's my PS2 score, my Xbox copy might be higher but I'm too tied up to hook that up to find out.

• MC. and PhillBellic like this

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

MIssing in Action

• Members
  • United-States
  • Helpfulness Award
    Contribution Award [GTAF]

Posted 23 August 2016 - 08:14 PM

Is that your video and your voice? LOL That was rich!

My Kill count is 34,890 mostly brown thunder doomsday style playing. That's my PS2 score, my Xbox copy might be higher but I'm too tied up to hook that up to find out.

Nope-- that was MC_320  who discoverd a kill rate method of 60,000 per hour (that I was able to verify)-- I hope some day he decides to share.

• MC. and PhillBellic like this

CarlsonRe
  • CarlsonRe

''It's no problem to kill you.''

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 October 2016 - 08:13 PM

Over 9 thousand million billion trillion gazillion infinite!

That barely made sense did it?

j7n
  • j7n

Buster

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 October 2016 - 01:09 AM

I've wasted "only" about 11,000 people, out of which 2400 are gang members, 3000 criminals, and 3400 criminals on Vigilante mission. I have no idea how the last two add up. My most hated gang is Haitans, and after them it's probably the Military by my estimate cos I like to troll the army base.

I only did the killing cos I wanted to get out of "Butcher" rating, because I hated that title and also suspected that my game was bugged, because of some misinformation on the web about criminal rating levels. I would have stopped playing at a rating of about 12000 otherwise (and however many kills it corresponds to). I may become an Assassin after a few more vigilante missions later, but I'm done killing for now.

I don't think it makes sense that a crime boss needs to have so many kills. Who's gonna pay him protection money and buy his yay if they're all dead...
  • CarlsonRe likes this

G.T.
  • G.T.

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 November 2016 - 07:07 AM

Over a million of people in the game.

GTAUrbanCamping
  • GTAUrbanCamping

Urban Camper

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 December 2016 - 11:12 AM Edited by GTAUrbanCamping, 02 December 2016 - 11:13 AM.

Not sure. Im too busy running over parking meters for money.

Penguin Bob
  • Penguin Bob

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

I have wasted 3081 people. I know, that's weak.

Evil empire
  • Evil empire

Homie

• Members
  • France

Posted 2 weeks ago

65 084 persons including 29 089 and 24 684 criminals.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users