Posted 22 February 2016 - 09:00 PM

New_Order_and_Cheng.jpg

• SKEL_JTO168 likes this

VikingPwny
  • VikingPwny

Matriarch of CCMC

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 February 2016 - 09:05 PM Edited by VikingPwny, 22 February 2016 - 09:49 PM.

Defiant_Ducky_BS.jpg

Who says this about someone's grieving?

More_BS_Defiant_Ducky.jpg

HERE IS FURTHER PROOF OF RED TALON GARBAGE.

The Red Talons, Clearly give no S#%$@. No care about racism or horrible personal insults.

No worries though, The New Order served them their first beating and a righteous one at that.

RELEASE THE KRAKEN!

• SKEL_JTO168 and ThaliaMadisonLynx like this

DISQBEY
  • DISQBEY

Low Life Streamer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 February 2016 - 09:13 PM

As a member recently joined and reading through the blog and posts about this whole thing is really just utterly sad for the Red Chickens. 

Being one of the very few Members who play PS4 I rarely get into free roam wars with multiple people, it's usually just one random player. 

RTAL's Leader Ducky is sending a big message towards everyone that they are just a bunch of hypocritical scumbags who are just dirt under our shoes. "Anti cheating software" to make sure that no one uses aimbots, hacks, or mods really? If you had those kinds of software then please, make sure R* hires you because they need to fix all of these glitches on the Console game.  :lol: (P.S How did you get 9.4bil? I'm pretty sure your software caught that or whatever you downloaded was a bunch of garbage.) 

Accusations toward other players because we have alliances and smacking you 6 feet under doesn't make you big and bad. Only makes you look weak and pathetic. Own up to your ass beating and learn from your mistakes. 

What really got me was the racial profiling and slurs Ducky was saying. "If you're truly Chinese how can you see." & having your whole crew summarized as an ISIS crew trying to be a Military crew.

He has no sense of honor or maturity in himself but to make racial comments Unlike one of his commissioners who actually messaged JTO and said so himself The racist slurring was unnecessary. He earned my respect. 

In the end it's all about Ducky himself as a leader of RTAL that makes them seem like a bad group to play with ongoing with a reputation that they are a bunch of men who are stuck in their racial segregation era only making themselves their own enemy. 

• SKEL_JTO168, A_Glorious_Spoon, VikingPwny and 2 others like this

SKEL_JTO168
  • SKEL_JTO168

Unrestricted Free Agent

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 22 February 2016 - 11:26 PM Edited by bigsky2, 22 February 2016 - 11:32 PM.

What really got me was the racial profiling and slurs Ducky was saying. "If you're truly Chinese how can you see." & having your whole crew summarized as an ISIS crew trying to be a Military crew.

He has no sense of honor or maturity in himself but to make racial comments Unlike one of his commissioners who actually messaged JTO and said so himself The racist slurring was unnecessary. He earned my respect. 

In the end it's all about Ducky himself as a leader of RTAL that makes them seem like a bad group to play with ongoing with a reputation that they are a bunch of men who are stuck in their racial segregation era only making themselves their own enemy. 

Correction; the RTAL member who reached out to one of us was hebrewhammer542he contacted _KingRed and the exchange of "over the top" was between them.

Besides Ducky, other RTAL members that evening/morning who were slinging racial insults were R3Konn, Chicken_Pucker, Mr_Vlad_UNiT, and AdoifEscobar.

I was not contacted by any RTAL members after the fact.

It's also very convenient that DefiantDucky has locked down his Social Club profile, after I outed him by revealing his multi player game stats.

His stats and cash numbers don't add up; a clear sign of manipulation by way of modding or a special feature of his 3rd party anti cheat software he proudly uses.

It doesn't jive with his mantra of "don't use hacks, cheats or mods" as his "rules" clearly state.

Again, I'll leave this here for people to examine and to make your own judgement.

DefiantDucky and his 9.4 Billion GTA$ Income

Practice what you preach!

• A_Glorious_Spoon, VikingPwny and Illusion24 like this

ZAIBATSU COO
  • ZAIBATSU COO

The_Saint

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 February 2016 - 02:40 AM Edited by FU_HENG, 23 February 2016 - 02:54 AM.

As a member recently joined and reading through the blog and posts about this whole thing is really just utterly sad for the Red Chickens. 

Being one of the very few Members who play PS4 I rarely get into free roam wars with multiple people, it's usually just one random player. 

RTAL's Leader Ducky is sending a big message towards everyone that they are just a bunch of hypocritical scumbags who are just dirt under our shoes. "Anti cheating software" to make sure that no one uses aimbots, hacks, or mods really? If you had those kinds of software then please, make sure R* hires you because they need to fix all of these glitches on the Console game.  :lol: (P.S How did you get 9.4bil? I'm pretty sure your software caught that or whatever you downloaded was a bunch of garbage.) 

Accusations toward other players because we have alliances and smacking you 6 feet under doesn't make you big and bad. Only makes you look weak and pathetic. Own up to your ass beating and learn from your mistakes. 

It gets worse than the closed eyes comment, check this comment in his youtube account

racism.png

Ebola-Panic-Is-Racist.jpg

He calls everyone Autismos, while he clearly lacks any sense of Proper Social Behavioral Conduct, if anyone is even considering joining RTAL they should know who they will be working for.

• A_Glorious_Spoon, VikingPwny and Illusion24 like this

Theodosivs
  • Theodosivs

Player Hater

• Members
  • Cyprus

Posted 23 February 2016 - 08:21 AM

Looks great the page, always fun to play with you guys. Absolutely recommend it for people that like roleplay. Cartoonish GTA style pictures is amazing.

Yukinoshita
  • Yukinoshita

Draw me like one of your French girls

• Members
  • South-Korea

Posted 23 February 2016 - 02:42 PM

Donald Duck is creating his tomb by himself. With everything that happened to the battle and also what he wrote these days it's clear that he's the loser. What he and some of the members are showing is the true side of the Red Carpets, the one that no one sees until they provoke and defeat them. This situation is making THEM look like ignorant, racist idiots and that will turn against them. First someone will leave, then another, and another and so on, or no one will want to join them anymore.

What we should do now is simply ignoring all their comments and let them dig their hole (is that how you say it?)

• SKEL_JTO168 and VikingPwny like this

ZAIBATSU COO
  • ZAIBATSU COO

The_Saint

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 February 2016 - 09:45 PM

Donald Duck is creating his tomb by himself. With everything that happened to the battle and also what he wrote these days it's clear that he's the loser. What he and some of the members are showing is the true side of the Red Carpets, the one that no one sees until they provoke and defeat them. This situation is making THEM look like ignorant, racist idiots and that will turn against them. First someone will leave, then another, and another and so on, or no one will want to join them anymore.

What we should do now is simply ignoring all their comments and let them dig their hole (is that how you say it?)

1) That is a really hot avatar

2) Your words are truly true 

• VikingPwny and Yukinoshita like this

ThaliaMadisonLynx
  • ThaliaMadisonLynx

Art Angel

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 24 February 2016 - 10:16 AM

We just held a crew battle against Red Talons, here is our blog post detailing the events. http://goo.gl/ah5w6i

I would appreciate your thoughts in the matter. Thank you.

TC6Xz4Vu0UWn7jewwpT9Iw_0_0.jpg

The guy is obviously racist. You should put him on your kill list. Put a price on his head. No one should tolerate his attitude.
  • SKEL_JTO168 likes this

Yukinoshita
  • Yukinoshita

Draw me like one of your French girls

• Members
  • South-Korea

Posted 24 February 2016 - 01:29 PM

1) That is a really hot avatar

2) Your words are truly true 

Still hotter than Daffy Duck, yes

• VikingPwny likes this

Wei_Kim
  • Wei_Kim

✭ 桑葉 ENTERPRISE ✭ Deputy Master

• New Members
  • Hong-Kong

Posted 27 February 2016 - 08:54 AM Edited by Wei_Kim, 27 February 2016 - 08:56 AM.

The Sang Ye are weighing in on this crew and let it be known from this day forward the Cheng have yet another crew ready to plant these puk gais into the ground. Let our engraved bullets peel back the scalps of those who throw shade at the Chinese. These guys aren't even worth our time but nothing gets me more fired up than flies that don't know when to shoo! Let me know when and i'll assemble some of our best to destroy them. You have my word!
  • SKEL_JTO168, VikingPwny and _KingRed like this

ZAIBATSU COO
  • ZAIBATSU COO

The_Saint

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 February 2016 - 09:01 AM

The Sang Ye are weighing in on this crew and let it be known from this day forward the Cheng have yet another crew ready to plant these puk gais into the ground. Let our engraved bullets peel back the scalps of those who throw shade at the Chinese. These guys aren't even worth our time but nothing gets me more fired up than flies that don't know when to shoo! Let me know when and i'll assemble some of our best to destroy them. You have my word!

Thanks Wei, message me directly to my SC, I will give you the details of what we need next for the RT.

• SKEL_JTO168 and Wei_Kim like this

ZAIBATSU COO
  • ZAIBATSU COO

The_Saint

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 March 2016 - 07:23 AM Edited by FU_HENG, 06 March 2016 - 08:54 AM.

A couple of announcements 

We have a new TeamSpeak Server, address: 149.202.65.197:2199

and also more good news, we just uploaded our recruitment video:

We would appreciate if all interested members reply directly here.

• SKEL_JTO168 and Dinalya like this

SKEL_JTO168
  • SKEL_JTO168

Unrestricted Free Agent

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 06 March 2016 - 11:17 AM

A couple of announcements 

We have a new TeamSpeak Server, address: 149.202.65.197:2199

and also more good news, we just uploaded our recruitment video:

We would appreciate if all interested members reply directly here.

Welcome to all new members, and warm greetings to our most loyal members since the inception of the Cheng Triads.

Let's continue to grow this GTA Online Crew and expand our presence in Los Santos.

SKEL_JTO168
  • SKEL_JTO168

Unrestricted Free Agent

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 06 March 2016 - 11:54 AM

To NumSkullz MC (NSMC) - it was a good TDM we had with you today. Everyone fought hard like there was no tomorrow.

Let's even it out next time (sans helmets, even teams) and get rid of that camera lock.

Cheers.

01qBckn.jpg

• VikingPwny and Dinalya like this

Illusion24
  • Illusion24

Retired Rockstar Network Owner

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 March 2016 - 09:24 PM

I wish I could've been there to help out.  

Burningwolf
  • Burningwolf

Altruist Enthusiast

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 March 2016 - 10:56 PM Edited by Burningwolf, 06 March 2016 - 10:57 PM.

I really wish this crew was on xb1 seems awesome would love to join you guys if you start an xbox division. Till then i will continue to check out this thread you guys rock!

ZAIBATSU COO
  • ZAIBATSU COO

The_Saint

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 March 2016 - 12:07 AM Edited by FU_HENG, 07 March 2016 - 05:09 AM.

I really wish this crew was on xb1 seems awesome would love to join you guys if you start an xbox division. Till then i will continue to check out this thread you guys rock!

This crew is open in all platforms, there is usually more members in PC than any other platform, however now we have a TS and we can coordinate with management from other consoles.

If you are interested in joining you are more than welcome to. The one motivation this crew drives is that there is no real hierarchy, anyone can potentially become a leader, so long they are willing and able.

Let me know your thoughts. 

I take the opportunity to post the second version of our recruitment video which is improved by a lot [since the first one was my first upload ever it wasn't as good]

here it is

• Dinalya likes this

Burningwolf
  • Burningwolf

Altruist Enthusiast

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 March 2016 - 08:50 AM

I was literally in the works of making a triad crew this morning when i noticed your reply. Since i have no experience as a crew leader i believe it'll be more beneficial for me to join your crew instead. Just wonderinng do i have to be asian to join? Im a black guy but my character is a hot asian female . If thats no issue then I'd love to apply.
  • Vyper. likes this

ZAIBATSU COO
  • ZAIBATSU COO

The_Saint

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 March 2016 - 09:14 AM

I was literally in the works of making a triad crew this morning when i noticed your reply. Since i have no experience as a crew leader i believe it'll be more beneficial for me to join your crew instead. Just wonderinng do i have to be asian to join? Im a black guy but my character is a hot asian female . If thats no issue then I'd love to apply.

you don't have to be asian to join. Every culture and ethnic group is welcomed to join, we do not discriminate.

Your character doesn't have to be asian either, but if your character is asian the crew will love it and constantly compliment you. In addition you will appear in videos and pics more often than not.

btw what console are you on? or you in PC?

Burningwolf
  • Burningwolf

Altruist Enthusiast

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 March 2016 - 09:21 AM

Im on xb1. I also put my character as my avatar.
  • ZAIBATSU COO likes this

ZAIBATSU COO
  • ZAIBATSU COO

The_Saint

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 March 2016 - 10:58 AM

Im on xb1. I also put my character as my avatar.

Thx looking forward to having a chat with you on Teamspeak.

Welcome to the crew.

Dinalya
  • Dinalya

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 March 2016 - 03:28 AM

The TDM was a blast! Great job all around even though a few of us never play third person. And those videos? Blew me away. Quite literally. Since I have zero artistic ability I'm just going to nod and sit in the corner in awe.  :inlove:

And even though my character isn't Asian I saw a few glimpses of myself in the videos.  :lol: Going to enjoy my 7.2 seconds of fame.  :D

• _KingRed likes this

ZAIBATSU COO
  • ZAIBATSU COO

The_Saint

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 March 2016 - 05:03 AM Edited by FU_HENG, 15 March 2016 - 11:24 AM.

The TDM was a blast! Great job all around even though a few of us never play third person. And those videos? Blew me away. Quite literally. Since I have zero artistic ability I'm just going to nod and sit in the corner in awe.  :inlove:

And even though my character isn't Asian I saw a few glimpses of myself in the videos.  :lol: Going to enjoy my 7.2 seconds of fame.  :D

hahah actually that video will be extended soon with the crazy samurai voice. You will have a little more fame than 7.2 seconds :)

• Vyper. likes this

ZAIBATSU COO
  • ZAIBATSU COO

The_Saint

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 March 2016 - 12:19 PM Edited by FU_HENG, 15 March 2016 - 11:23 AM.

This deserves a post

• SKEL_JTO168, _KingRed and Illusion24 like this

SKEL_JTO168
  • SKEL_JTO168

Unrestricted Free Agent

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 21 March 2016 - 08:47 PM Edited by bigsky2, 22 March 2016 - 11:10 PM.

Cheng Triads, Harakiri Hit Squad and allied partners in the Syndicate Network are now on Discord.

Feel free to connect and chat with us if you are interested in joining our crews.

The above link will take you directly to the #chengtriads text chat channel.
Please identify yourself with an appropriate username, similar or same as your Social Club username.

ThaliaMadisonLynx
  • ThaliaMadisonLynx

Art Angel

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 05 April 2016 - 02:13 AM

Do you still have problems with the Red Talons and ducky. My eyes are kind of small, and I did not like his comments. I should speak to the Metal Rebels members and bikers from other MC crews about this guy. He should be on KOS.

SKEL_JTO168
  • SKEL_JTO168

Unrestricted Free Agent

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 05 April 2016 - 09:09 AM

Do you still have problems with the Red Talons and ducky. My eyes are kind of small, and I did not like his comments. I should speak to the Metal Rebels members and bikers from other MC crews about this guy. He should be on KOS.

Nothing we can't handle.
Appreciate your support.
We'll coordinate with you.

SKEL_JTO168
  • SKEL_JTO168

Unrestricted Free Agent

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 03 May 2016 - 12:01 AM Edited by bigsky2, 03 May 2016 - 12:03 AM.

Attention:

Our Recruitment Page and Organizational Structure has been updated as of 01-May-2016

Please direct your attention to page one and the first post of this thread to learn more about our organization and our subsidiaries.

_KingRed
  • _KingRed

National Vice President [SKEL]

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 May 2016 - 08:34 PM

In anticipation of the Upcoming DLC that is perfectly themed for our entire organization, the Cheng Triads will be hosting a competition between its Subsidiary Crews to see who can raise the most capital.  Find our more details below!

Announcement.png

• Vyper. likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users