Are you guys on xbox 360 as well?  Been looking for an Asian crew to join

ZAIBATSU COO
  • ZAIBATSU COO

The_Saint

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 December 2015 - 12:51 AM

Are you guys on xbox 360 as well?  Been looking for an Asian crew to join

We support all platforms, XBOX 360 is also supported, once you join we can provide you with the credentials of the division leader.

_47_
  • _47_

Leutenant Colonel USAF

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 January 2016 - 12:16 AM

I would like to wish our allies Cheng Triads a HAPPY NEW YEARS! May our friendship continue and flourish over the next year. From all of us - Joint Spec Ops Group.

• SKEL_JTO168 likes this

ZAIBATSU COO
  • ZAIBATSU COO

The_Saint

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 February 2016 - 09:15 PM

I would like to wish our allies Cheng Triads a HAPPY NEW YEARS! May our friendship continue and flourish over the next year. From all of us - Joint Spec Ops Group.

Thank you very much, I think some of our allies have found us in this forum post. We continue to receive alliance offers, and as a reminder, they are all welcome.

I will be updating the website today to reflect our new alliances.

Cheers.

• SKEL_JTO168 likes this

ZAIBATSU COO
  • ZAIBATSU COO

The_Saint

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 February 2016 - 05:06 AM Edited by FU_HENG, 17 February 2016 - 05:06 AM.

Hi Fellow members, we want to remind all that we are still active and recruiting.

If you like what you have seen so far please message me directly at http://socialclub.ro...theprofessional

If you are still unsure I welcome you to visit our website at http://chengtriads.tk

We have updated our website to be more eyecandy, we have also organized things a bit and reduced joining requirements for those members interested. We are accepting all consoles but our area of focus is PC, although there are leaders in each platform.

Here is a small preview of our about page. Although it might seem fairly similar we did a bunch of graphical and structural changes, such as adding livery, HQ vehicle lists, back buttons, and a few other features.

2ykidg9.png

In addition to this change, we reorganized the main menu and added a blog to make it a little more user friendly. Here is a sneak peak.

nfldgg.png

• Android, SKEL_JTO168, _KingRed and 1 other like this

_KingRed
  • _KingRed

National Vice President [SKEL]

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 February 2016 - 12:09 AM

Great work, I love the new design! 

• Illusion24 likes this

SKEL_JTO168
  • SKEL_JTO168

Unrestricted Free Agent

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 19 February 2016 - 02:11 AM

May 2016 and the Year of the Monkey be a year of health, opportunity and prosperity to all CHENG Triads and allies of the CHENG.

• VikingPwny likes this

ZAIBATSU COO
  • ZAIBATSU COO

The_Saint

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 February 2016 - 11:45 PM Edited by FU_HENG, 21 February 2016 - 11:49 PM.

We just held a crew battle against Red Talons, here is our blog post detailing the events. http://goo.gl/ah5w6i

I would appreciate your thoughts in the matter. Thank you.

TC6Xz4Vu0UWn7jewwpT9Iw_0_0.jpg

• SKEL_JTO168, A_Glorious_Spoon and Illusion24 like this

Sun_Kiang
  • Sun_Kiang

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 February 2016 - 01:17 AM

Hey everyone reading this, I am the Xbox Division leader! However, since I changed my name on the Xbox 1, my 360 refused to work again. but hello anyways. The Red Talons, (or as I call them, Talon Company,) are absolute idiots. I've been in the crew for... what? 1-2 years? Tradition is a near-perfect replacement for absolute firepower. Nobody can stand up to unshakeable customs, tradition, etc. I swear that the leader, DefiantDucky, is a codardo  (coward) and the Emblem could not symbolize that any better: A backwards facing eagle.

• SKEL_JTO168 and Illusion24 like this

Illusion24
  • Illusion24

Retired Rockstar Network Owner

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 February 2016 - 01:42 AM

The amount of racism from The Red Talons is unconscionable.  Loyalty, honesty, trust and respect are what the Cheng Triads and Harakiri Hit Squad stand for above all else.  We will never result to racism, bigotry, and prejudice when things are looking down.  I call myself lucky to be a part of such an amazing group of people, I pity the crew who's next to face us.  

• SKEL_JTO168 and ZAIBATSU COO like this

ZAIBATSU COO
  • ZAIBATSU COO

The_Saint

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 February 2016 - 03:19 AM Edited by FU_HENG, 22 February 2016 - 03:22 AM.

Hey everyone reading this, I am the Xbox Division leader! However, since I changed my name on the Xbox 1, my 360 refused to work again. but hello anyways. The Red Talons, (or as I call them, Talon Company,) are absolute idiots. I've been in the crew for... what? 1-2 years? Tradition is a near-perfect replacement for absolute firepower. Nobody can stand up to unshakeable customs, tradition, etc. I swear that the leader, DefiantDucky, is a codardo  (coward) and the Emblem could not symbolize that any better: A backwards facing eagle.

It just goes to show that their self-proclaimed victories over other crews are all false.

We made an oath to other crews, that we would never falsify information during crew battles. That disclaimer is posted at the bottom of our website (in the allies pages).

We backed up everything we claimed with evidence.

So that only shows that their leader is a despicable compulsive liar. We cannot trust that any of their self proclaimed victories are true from now on.

They would claim they win everything just like they claim everyone else besides them are cheaters.

Too much talk, very little data.

That is where they succumbed, We have data, videos, photos, conversations, and all sorts of evidence to our claims.

We are not just speaking out of our arses.

What they seem to not understand is that if someone defeats us in battle, it is an honor to us. That we are looking for that one crew that will fight courageously without the immature tactics of trash talking needed by them in order to feel "better" about their failures.

Red Talons was a huge disappointment IMO.

• Android likes this

Widowmakеr
  • Widowmakеr

Homie

• The Yakuza
  • United-Nations

Posted 22 February 2016 - 03:24 AM

This crew beef tho. Hi profile stalker ^

ZAIBATSU COO
  • ZAIBATSU COO

The_Saint

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 February 2016 - 03:31 AM

This crew beef tho. Hi profile stalker ^

Elaborate pls, your comment is so short I am unsure what you mean :)

VikingPwny
  • VikingPwny

Matriarch of CCMC

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 February 2016 - 03:32 AM

The New Order is longtime enemies with the Dead Talons, and we have beaten them multiple times. Only to be harassed and pestered with personal insults and hit & run attacks. In addition to being racist, this crew has no heart as they have insulted a family member of mine who has recently passed away on multiple occasions. As a crew, the Dead Talons are low, very low. 

The New Order secured neutrality with them a few days ago hoping that they would cease from their vile garbage. Turns out that old habits die hard as they have not changed at all. The New Order stands with the Cheng and is ready to take the fight to the Dead Talons once more.

RELEASE THE KRAKEN!

VikingPwny
  • VikingPwny

Matriarch of CCMC

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 February 2016 - 03:42 AM

Also, this happened a week ago. The New Order has proof of the beating it gave the Dead Talons one week ago. Yet they parade around like they win every battle.

• ZAIBATSU COO likes this

eSnorp
  • eSnorp

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 February 2016 - 03:44 AM

The Dead Talons is just another crew, that tries to pester every single crew that challenges them. They are trying to be something they are not and are failing horribly at it. Most things they say are just flat out lies, and how they claim to "destroy" anyone who comes at them. Yet in reality, there is no proof or video or any physical evidence that supports that the Talons destroy their enemy.

• VikingPwny and ZAIBATSU COO like this

ZAIBATSU COO
  • ZAIBATSU COO

The_Saint

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 February 2016 - 03:50 AM Edited by FU_HENG, 22 February 2016 - 05:28 AM.

The Dead Talons is just another crew, that tries to pester every single crew that challenges them. They are trying to be something they are not and are failing horribly at it. Most things they say are just flat out lies, and how they claim to "destroy" anyone who comes at them. Yet in reality, there is no proof or video or any physical evidence that supports that the Talons destroy their enemy.

Absolutely true, If they kept their mouths shut we wouldn't have played this game. But their false bragging lead us to exposing them.

They are dishonorable at best.

Now they find themselves in shame, with 0 proof of their "supposed victory" while we flooded the social media with evidence of our claims.

They took a picture of them hanging out in NOMC's yatch, like that means anything LMAO

likrerlrt-w300-o.png

On a second note, they claim to despise Roleplaying crew, this makes roughly for 90% of the recruitment posts from crew in these forums. Not really care about offending them either. 

• VikingPwny likes this

ReaperOfficial
  • ReaperOfficial

Recruiter

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 February 2016 - 05:59 AM

The Reapers MC is just sorry we missed the battle

We are ready when you need us.

ZAIBATSU COO
  • ZAIBATSU COO

The_Saint

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 February 2016 - 06:01 AM Edited by FU_HENG, 22 February 2016 - 06:04 AM.

The Reapers MC is just sorry we missed the battle

We are ready when you need us.

Thank you Reapers, we will definitively have a second go at the Red Talons, hopefully they do not chicken out.

We all left with a little bit of blood thirst.

Next time we attack them, we will strike harder.

The Dead Talons

G3x_6ddjsEGm3ARd7xtjPA_0_0.jpg

• SKEL_JTO168 likes this

jonmak_94
  • jonmak_94

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 February 2016 - 06:22 AM Edited by jonmak_94, 22 February 2016 - 06:22 AM.

Im honestly surprised that the leader of the Red Talons is so toxic. I'm glad you guys held your end so well even being outnumbered, honored to be in the Cheng Triad

• SKEL_JTO168 and VikingPwny like this

Dinalya
  • Dinalya

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 February 2016 - 07:10 AM

I'm fine with banter during competition. It's part of what to expect. However, slinging insults and racist remarks as I saw repeatedly during that encounter just goes to show the mentality and lack of honor that the Red Talon have. Everything else (Mini gun spam, vehicle (ab)use, and even being outnumbered) simply adds to that. I truly feel sorry for those who fought honorably and unfortunately fly the Red Talon banner.

• SKEL_JTO168, VikingPwny, ZAIBATSU COO and 1 other like this

ZAIBATSU COO
  • ZAIBATSU COO

The_Saint

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 February 2016 - 07:18 AM

I'm fine with banter during competition. It's part of what to expect. However, slinging insults and racist remarks as I saw repeatedly during that encounter just goes to show the mentality and lack of honor that the Red Talon have. Everything else (Mini gun spam, vehicle (ab)use, and even being outnumbered) simply adds to that. I truly feel sorry for those who fought honorably and unfortunately fly the Red Talon banner.

I agree a 100%, I also feel bad for their honorable soldiers who are at the bottom of the food chain and have to represent a group that does not value them.

In the Cheng Triads we all think alike, and we all wear the same banner. Each one of us is treated as an equal, and we all flow together through the same river. Not one member is left behind and nor one member is ignored, the opinion of each on of our members is truly valued.

Hierarchies are not necessary to run a crew, all there is needed is unity. Something the Red Talons failed to show by their abysmal battle performance.

_KingRed
  • _KingRed

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 February 2016 - 07:31 AM

Ma8QRaf.png

The only one out of their crew that had some form of sportsmanship. This is one of their commissioners, and even he acknowledged the racism was "over the top".

Aside from that cheater Ducky (http://imgur.com/42SyR4Sand a few other members, I'm sure the Red Talons are a respectable crew, and more importantly decent human beings. 

Members of the Red Talons, do you want to be known within the GTA Community as members of a proudly racist crew, and be led by a hypocrite that cheats himself? I strongly suggest you guys rethink the current leadership, b/c the current leader is going to get you nothing but more enemies, as other crews WILL find out about his actions

ZAIBATSU COO
  • ZAIBATSU COO

The_Saint

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 February 2016 - 07:43 AM Edited by FU_HENG, 22 February 2016 - 07:49 AM.

The only one out of their crew that had some form of sportsmanship. This is one of their commissioners, and even he acknowledged the racism was "over the top".

Aside from that cheater Ducky (http://imgur.com/42SyR4S) and a few other members, I'm sure the Red Talons are a respectable crew, and more importantly decent human beings. 

Members of the Red Talons, do you want to be known within the GTA Community as members of a proudly racist crew, and be led by a hypocrite that cheats himself? I strongly suggest you guys rethink the current leadership, b/c the current leader is going to get you nothing but more enemies, as other crews WILL find out about his actions

This was also noted in our blog, as we have good sportsmanship, we only speak the truth. If we did lose that battle, we would have posted that in our blog also, we run a code of honor, if we break it we are nothing. This should set an example to other crews,... first one in the list to learn are the RTAL. Ducky claims he won, but none of his members even support that idea. Look at the Cheng SC and this forum page, a multitude of members have commented on their thoughts.

I could honestly say that if it wasn't for his d-bag leader NOMC and TRIA could be friends with RTAL, unfortunately if they are going to follow their leader blindly this will only lead to more struggles to their crew. Which will eventually diminish it, They need to reconsider who they work for.

In the Chengs, members don't work for a leader, they work with a leader, but not only 1 leader, multiple leaders.

• SKEL_JTO168 and _KingRed like this

VikingPwny
  • VikingPwny

Matriarch of CCMC

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 February 2016 - 08:31 AM

Ma8QRaf.png

Aside from that cheater Ducky (http://imgur.com/42SyR4Sand a few other members, I'm sure the Red Talons are a respectable crew, and more importantly decent human beings. 

The Dead Talons are the furthest from Respectable. There is barely any honor among them. The New Order beat them multiple times, yet they do not accept defeat. They are nothing but talkers with a chip on their shoulders. Their EGO is so impossibly fragile it is unreal.

SKEL_JTO168
  • SKEL_JTO168

Unrestricted Free Agent

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 22 February 2016 - 09:24 AM Edited by bigsky2, 22 February 2016 - 09:27 AM.

We just held a crew battle against Red Talons, here is our blog post detailing the events. http://goo.gl/ah5w6i

I would appreciate your thoughts in the matter. Thank you.

TC6Xz4Vu0UWn7jewwpT9Iw_0_0.jpg

Warning: Going to Preface this post - It is LONG but detailed for particular reasons.

TL:DR, Red Talons leader, DefiantDucky, preaches "no hacks or mods" to his crew. Appears to be complicit in using cheats/hacks/mods himself.

DefiantDucky, a blatant racist and hypocrite.

21 February 2016 - The Fight between Cheng Triads and Red Talons

JTO here; getting over a mild hangover and dehydration. 

I fully admit, I was not prepared for this free roam fight. I am not giving excuses, but I was inebriated and could barely function.

I joined the fight midway through. I went Passive when I found myself unfit to be helpful in this fight. I was an observer, instigator (aka keyboard warrior) and followed the RTALs to mark them during off-radar periods as the fight continued.

I don't give a sh*t if you call me out for being passive. I'll proudly go passive to avoid being shelled by your Rhinos, explosive rounded by your Savages and Hydras. Even in passive, I can assist my crew to take you guys down.

Of note, most of the TRIA members active in this fight live in Pacific Standard Time zone (UTC -08:00). 
This fight was well underway when I connected at 12:30 AM of 21 February 2016.

I proceeded to participate in the fight. The Cheng Triads (TRIA) were definitely outnumbered at the outset. There were 4 x TRIA members, plus KingRed from Harakiri Hit Squad making it a five player team against a dozen RTAL members. Even by their own count on their forums (see screenshot above) there was at least 10-12 of them at the height of RTAL's active players being in the lobby. We were being engaged on all fronts.

Outnumbered, but not backing down, TRIA held off RTAL for a good hour and the fight was not lopsided as the numbers suggest. As drug as fug as I was, I saw lot of kills go in the favour of DoobieNoobie, _TheProfessional, Dinalya, and _KingRed. RTAL brought their big guns out by calling in a variety of Pegasus vehicles, but that didn't discourage the TRIA from pushing back.

That said, we our allies joined the fight about two hours into the engagement. AAMC was most notable in numbers, bringing 4-6 members if my memory serves right. There were some other allied MC players who joined, as well as a few SEAL members. All very prominent and active players and noted allies or extended allies. We foster these types of relationships, rather than declaring war on every thing walking on two legs like we own the joint.

My opinion will be construed as bias, but RTAL was getting their fair share of deaths at the hands of TRIA, AAMC, SEAL, and notable players from other allied MC and crews. If I may be so bold, I would say RTAL was handed a defeat.

Your players began to leave, but we didn't bring that up or shove it in your faces after the fact. You begin to hole up in car parks with mini guns and RPGs, while earlier in the fight you call us out for such 'tactics'. When things didn't go your way, you do the exact same things we did to defeat you which you arrogantly declare as cheap, camping, whatever else you labelled it.

This lasted until 05:30 AM. Understandably tired, hungry, or cranky, we had to leave one by one; not because we were being defeated, owned, or what have you. We were getting TIRED and sleepy. Even marathon sessions need to end sometime. Sure, call us babies or whatever, but we need rest.

Above it all, the worst part of this entire battle is the "fun banter" as you RTALs like to call it. Let's really call it what it is; overt racism.

Call us sensitive, PC, whatever - but when you put subject matter like that out there, expect some people to take it seriously. It is a serious subject and I can only imagine how narrow minded some of you are that you have to resort to racist remarks to improve your gameplay experience and to have "fun". At least some of you didn't follow in the foot steps of your leader and some of your other crew mates; maybe you some of you have brains after all.

I wish I was recording the entire time, to capture some of the exchanges we had via chat. A lot of references to slant eyes, child slave labor, an obsession with phallic sizes, and on and on. Typical stereotypes about Asians, Chinese, etc. Real original there, RTAL. 

Easy for you to pass off as "fun banter" since you're not the subject of it. Don't worry though, we weren't offended by the actual remarks, but more disgusted that you have to go that direction to begin with.

Come to think of it, I didn't take a shot at you guys regarding the phallic comments, but do you guys actively examine the Asian male genitalia to size yourself up? You have to see as many as possible in order to conclude that all of them are of a specific size.

Lastly, your crew leader, DefiantDucky, states that you have a third party anti cheat detector. You and your crew also accused many of the TRIA members as using aimbots, hacks, whatever. Maybe Rockstar should hire you guys to improve their anti cheat on PC? Or wait, maybe you can become the official anti cheat police of GTA Online for PC because you have third party anti cheat detectors. Clearly you know what other players are doing, while we are complaining about modders in free roam exploding everyone.

Sounds like a spiffy piece of software!

But it smells like a load of hot bull sh*t.

You preach to your members not to use hacks or mods, but you yourself have engaged in this activity, directly or indirectly. 

W9slnrN.png

DefiantDucky, how did you earn 9.4 Billion dollars legitimately in this game?

I asked you this same question at least three times during the fight. You conveniently stopped responding via text chat when I prompted this question. Quack quack quack, then silence. I'm not saying silence implies guilt or admission of guilt, but hey, I'm just asking you know?

Even if you didn't engage in modding or hacking of your account by your own hands, you clearly have associated with someone that does and or you have personally benefited from money drops or manipulation of your account stats. You don't accidentally receive billions in modded money; you only get that much money by being complicit. 

I really hope you weren't one of those players going into lobbies and asking "does anyone mod" or "can some1 give me monies".

Judging you by your words, I see that you are a racist, and a hypocrite. 

Red Talons, this is your leader. 

sBJ95Wg.png

aNyQ4In.png

awlON8z.png

• A_Glorious_Spoon, ZAIBATSU COO and _KingRed like this

_KingRed
  • _KingRed

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 February 2016 - 10:02 AM

Come to think of it, I didn't take a shot at you guys regarding the phallic comments, but do you guys actively examine the Asian male genitalia to size yourself up? You have to see as many as possible in order to conclude that all of them are of a specific size.

Some of you Red Talons did have an unhealthy obsession with the Asian penis. I can't remember how many times it was referenced. Come to think of it, it does make sense how you bring in Tanks, Jets, and Insurgents to compensate for your lack of skill, just like how you keep bringing up penis size. 

• DISQBEY, A_Glorious_Spoon, VikingPwny and 1 other like this

ZAIBATSU COO
  • ZAIBATSU COO

The_Saint

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 February 2016 - 01:46 PM

Some of you Red Talons did have an unhealthy obsession with the Asian penis. I can't remember how many times it was referenced. Come to think of it, it does make sense how you bring in Tanks, Jets, and Insurgents to compensate for your lack of skill, just like how you keep bringing up penis size. 

Hahaha that was a really funny observation. Making up for their size with tanks.

ZAIBATSU COO
  • ZAIBATSU COO

The_Saint

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 February 2016 - 02:09 PM Edited by FU_HENG, 22 February 2016 - 08:06 PM.

http://gtaforums.com...entry1068532028

Red Talons in a nutshell

LMAO.png

Extract from their website. LMAO (They did it 3 times, I doubt that dented a hole, but it is a pretty fun strategy we will use for our crew) We will now open a suicide squad to commemorate your fallen members. Kudos for the idea Talons. Only difference is we won't be yelling "allah ackbar".

29zbntf.png

Signed with dead talons' blood

• Illusion24 likes this

Realtalkdotcom
  • Realtalkdotcom

Ohhh

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 February 2016 - 06:25 PM

Kudos to the handling of your problem.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users