GTAV Wallpapers & Lock Screens

18 replies to this topic
SA's Most Wanted
  • SA's Most Wanted

- GTAF GFX Guy - Formerly: Jacobmaate

• Facade Corporation
  • United-Kingdom
  • Contribution Award [GFX]

Posted 25 August 2015 - 04:29 AM Edited by SA's Most Wanted, 11 June 2017 - 08:11 PM.

mdI4hwD.png

This topic is being updated - All previous wallpapers & lock screens are being updated.
When the new set is out, you'll be able to use them as you please, and request for certain ones to be done, (eg: Requesting to have a BurgerShot one made) & to ask for edits, (eg: Requesting to change the colour of the background of a particular wallpaper).

The new set will be more simplistic, but I will also make a bunch later down the line featuring some in-game photography to be used as the backgrounds if enough people ask for them instead of solid coloured/gradient backgrounds.
The reason why I've removed the original post, and all others, and started fresh on here, was because first of all I didn't want to make another thread considering I already have this one, and secondly, because recently, I accidently deleted some of the original files, and so I figured I should just start all over again.

This time round; I'll be making, even more wallpapers than before, (With a new selection of company logos to use, which I didnt use last time round, including some Rockstar ones, and some GTAO DLC Logo ones) I'm going to start off with desktop wallpapers, and later on, I'll move onto making the lockscreen backgrounds for smartphoes. With variations to each wallpaper (eg: black and white/coloured), and as stated above, you can request to have certain edits, to change the background colour should you want.
Hopefully, this will be better than the original batch. So like I just said, just to reiterate, I'll be starting off with mostly simplistic ones, and I'll start off with desktop wallpapers, and later on, I'll make some with in-game photography as backgrounds instead of simple colours, and I'll develop mobile variants.

Last of all, thanks to all the support I received in the past with the original set back in 2015, almost been 2 years now, and I look forward to getting a new set to you all, two years on!

• EdyTheViper, Ermac, Target13 and 5 others like this

SA's Most Wanted
  • SA's Most Wanted

• Facade Corporation
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 August 2015 - 08:46 PM Edited by SA's Most Wanted, 11 June 2017 - 07:58 PM.

-SNIP-
  • Red Hat, Android and Pavle like this

Android
  • Android

gas exists

• Facade Corporation
  • NATO
  • The Congressional Medal of sh*tposting
    Contribution Award [Snapmatic Competition]
    Most Talented Graphics Artist 2015
    Most Improved Member 2015
    Best General Topic 2015 [GTAForums Newbie Guide 2.0]
    Best Poster [Technology] 2015
    April Fools Winner 2015
    Best New Gang 2014 [RBE]
    Helpfulness Award [GTA V]

Posted 25 August 2015 - 08:48 PM

Can you make one for Facade? :)

S99
  • S99

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 26 August 2015 - 01:04 PM

Sprunk is by far the best, the rest are still amazing

• SA's Most Wanted likes this

SA's Most Wanted
  • SA's Most Wanted

• Facade Corporation
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 26 August 2015 - 01:44 PM Edited by SA's Most Wanted, 11 June 2017 - 07:58 PM.

-SNIP-
  • Android likes this

SA's Most Wanted
  • SA's Most Wanted

• Facade Corporation
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 27 August 2015 - 04:59 AM Edited by SA's Most Wanted, 11 June 2017 - 07:58 PM.

-SNIP-
  • Red Hat, Android and Pavle like this

S99
  • S99

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 27 August 2015 - 10:12 PM

I'd love a pißwasser mobile background

SA's Most Wanted
  • SA's Most Wanted

• Facade Corporation
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 27 August 2015 - 11:15 PM Edited by SA's Most Wanted, 11 June 2017 - 07:58 PM.

-SNIP-
  • Android likes this

SA's Most Wanted
  • SA's Most Wanted

• Facade Corporation
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 August 2015 - 02:02 AM Edited by SA's Most Wanted, 11 June 2017 - 07:57 PM.

-SNIP-
  • Android likes this

S99
  • S99

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 August 2015 - 10:53 AM

Very nice!

SA's Most Wanted
  • SA's Most Wanted

• Facade Corporation
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 August 2015 - 12:10 PM Edited by SA's Most Wanted, 11 June 2017 - 07:57 PM.

-SNIP-

Android
  • Android

gas exists

• Facade Corporation
  • NATO
  • The Congressional Medal of sh*tposting
    Contribution Award [Snapmatic Competition]
    Most Talented Graphics Artist 2015
    Most Improved Member 2015
    Best General Topic 2015 [GTAForums Newbie Guide 2.0]
    Best Poster [Technology] 2015
    April Fools Winner 2015
    Best New Gang 2014 [RBE]
    Helpfulness Award [GTA V]

Posted 29 August 2015 - 01:01 AM

Jacob, off topic, but could you link me to where you got that HD Facade logo in color? Thanks!

SA's Most Wanted
  • SA's Most Wanted

• Facade Corporation
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 29 August 2015 - 01:07 AM Edited by SA's Most Wanted, 11 June 2017 - 07:57 PM.

-SNIP-
  • Android and ClaudX like this

SA's Most Wanted
  • SA's Most Wanted

• Facade Corporation
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 29 August 2015 - 02:16 AM Edited by SA's Most Wanted, 11 June 2017 - 07:56 PM.

-SNIP-
  • Android likes this

SA's Most Wanted
  • SA's Most Wanted

• Facade Corporation
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 01 September 2015 - 05:27 AM Edited by SA's Most Wanted, 11 June 2017 - 07:56 PM.

-SNIP-
  • EdyTheViper and Android like this

Kerimbjk
  • Kerimbjk

Hello there!

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 22 April 2017 - 10:03 PM

These are some nice wallpapers & lock screens. I like the ones that shows something from the game, like the one where you see Los Santos in the background or the one with the airplane taking off! Those 2 definitely got their seats on my phone. Are you planning on creating more wallpapers / lock screens?

SA's Most Wanted
  • SA's Most Wanted

• Facade Corporation
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 22 April 2017 - 10:48 PM

Thanks, actually I had planned on making an updated set a few months ago, but I never got round to making them.

I would still like to make a new set, but If I do, I think I probably wont get round to finishing it for a while, but considering I was intitially planning on making more, and now that someone has mentioned it again after this thread going very quiet, I think I might just consider making some new ones indeed.

• ~Tiger~ and Kerimbjk like this

The walking dead
  • The walking dead

Don't f*ck with the ones on the top

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 June 2017 - 02:08 PM

Real nice

can we have one for the lost MC?? :lol:

SA's Most Wanted
  • SA's Most Wanted

• Facade Corporation
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 June 2017 - 08:13 PM

mdI4hwD.png

This topic is being updated - All previous wallpapers & lock screens are being updated.
When the new set is out, you'll be able to use them as you please, and request for certain ones to be done, (eg: Requesting to have a BurgerShot one made) & to ask for edits, (eg: Requesting to change the colour of the background of a particular wallpaper).

The new set will be more simplistic, but I will also make a bunch later down the line featuring some in-game photography to be used as the backgrounds if enough people ask for them instead of solid coloured/gradient backgrounds.
The reason why I've removed the original post, and all others, and started fresh on here, was because first of all I didn't want to make another thread considering I already have this one, and secondly, because recently, I accidently deleted some of the original files, and so I figured I should just start all over again.

This time round; I'll be making, even more wallpapers than before, (With a new selection of company logos to use, which I didnt use last time round, including some Rockstar ones, and some GTAO DLC Logo ones) I'm going to start off with desktop wallpapers, and later on, I'll move onto making the lockscreen backgrounds for smartphoes. With variations to each wallpaper (eg: black and white/coloured), and as stated above, you can request to have certain edits, to change the background colour should you want.
Hopefully, this will be better than the original batch. So like I just said, just to reiterate, I'll be starting off with mostly simplistic ones, and I'll start off with desktop wallpapers, and later on, I'll make some with in-game photography as backgrounds instead of simple colours, and I'll develop mobile variants.

Last of all, thanks to all the support I received in the past with the original set back in 2015, almost been 2 years now, and I look forward to getting a new set to you all, two years on!

Will be making an updated set of desktop wallpapers, (and later on, mobile wallpapers), for you all.

Original set had 169 images; but this time round, I'll be making much more, with a wide range of GTA/Rockstar logos and variants of each wallpaper.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users