1,045 replies to this topic
Zents21
  • Zents21

Taking it easy!

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 04 April 2017 - 11:37 AM

Hey dudes!

Sadly For Honor was a big let down for me (found it to be too repetitive, kinda OK story mode and online connectivity felt strange),

As for GTA, there was a point (close to the end of last year) where i noticed a big drop in activity as I would usually only see 1 or 2 friends online out of the 110+ I had on my list, then I started considering stopping playing until I met a random player during a random mission, we became friends and he introduced me to his other group of friends (which is funny as the same happened when MOOOOO introduced me to this crew),

Currently im getting online on weekends only (RL stuff going on) but finding this really nice group of players to be with (skilled, fun, silly at times  :lol: )  really gave a second wind to the game (similar as to when i found you all),

I mean, it is another crew and I'm not entirely sure if its OK to keep advertising another crew in our crew page but i'd really like to be playing together again,

My steam contact: Zents21

Ninebeyond9Night
  • Ninebeyond9Night

.50 cal will get the job done!

• Members
  • Thailand

Posted 06 April 2017 - 12:52 AM

Hey all are you guys still around? Do you still play GTA V? I'm currently re downloading it again so that I can play the story line again. The nostalgia is kicking my ass :) I keep thinking of the good ole times that we use to have as a crew :) How we manage to get a few crew members to participate and successfully completed both Criminal Mastermind and Elite challenge. I wouldn't mind doing that again on a brand new character.

Yeah,of course I'm still around :D

M00000000000
  • M00000000000

GTAO addict

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 April 2017 - 11:42 PM

http://www.rockstarg...t-Missions-More

DoD     Kraken      Dodo    and more!! 

Alas... i've only been coming on for a short while some Sunday evenings to drive around a bit...    but... but...   i've always wanted a DoD... and Kraken.. and Dodo  ... !!

• LordRaijin and Ninebeyond9Night like this

BroodReaver
  • BroodReaver

Bullet Strider

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 19 April 2017 - 06:33 AM

Alas... i've only been coming on for a short while some Sunday evenings to drive around a bit...    but... but...   i've always wanted a DoD... and Kraken.. and Dodo  ... !!

What time are you going to be on, on Sunday? I'll join you? :)

M00000000000
  • M00000000000

GTAO addict

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 April 2017 - 12:01 PM

What time are you going to be on, on Sunday? I'll join you? :)

~7pm PST !

• LordRaijin and C20Dragon like this

Zents21
  • Zents21

Taking it easy!

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 20 April 2017 - 02:12 PM

Now lets see:

- Do I need those vehicles??

nope

- Should i spend my hard earned millions on them??

probably not

- Will I do it anyway?

Yes!!  :p

I'm not sure i'll be on by 7pm PST but if i do, lets hang around!

• LordRaijin and Ninebeyond9Night like this

BroodReaver
  • BroodReaver

Bullet Strider

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 21 April 2017 - 12:15 AM

I already bought the regular dukes, dukes of death, Marshall and Kraken lol

• LordRaijin, C20Dragon and Ninebeyond9Night like this

C20Dragon
  • C20Dragon

A CoD merc that turned GTA bank robber.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 April 2017 - 04:50 AM

Hello all, it's been awhile. I'll be checking out all the new stuff this weekend. Hit me a message if you're around.

• LordRaijin, BroodReaver and Ninebeyond9Night like this

C20Dragon
  • C20Dragon

A CoD merc that turned GTA bank robber.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 April 2017 - 05:01 AM Edited by C20Dragon, 22 April 2017 - 08:34 AM.

Seems to be really cool updates. Plus I forgot last time I play 8 months ago :\ I set my ports up for solo public session. Which seems to be still working :p 8 out of 9 times found an empty server and was able to play the CEO, Vehicle warehouse mission and the Biker Club stuff without anyone joining for the whole time until I quit.(About 4 hours) the 9th time I tried the server had only one player lol. Will be around more often playing this. So, if anyone ever wants to join me in doing some Ceo/Biker stuff in a solo public server just send me a message.

• LordRaijin, BroodReaver and Ninebeyond9Night like this

LordRaijin
  • LordRaijin

I officially love Karen Daniels

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 May 2017 - 03:18 PM

Hey all are you guys still around? Do you still play GTA V? I'm currently re downloading it again so that I can play the story line again. The nostalgia is kicking my ass :) I keep thinking of the good ole times that we use to have as a crew :) How we manage to get a few crew members to participate and successfully completed both Criminal Mastermind and Elite challenge. I wouldn't mind doing that again on a brand new character.

Yeah,of course I'm still around :D

I've notice :D

I've already got the regular Dukes and the armored version. Kinda cool that Rockstar is finally listening to their players :)

Hello all, it's been awhile. I'll be checking out all the new stuff this weekend. Hit me a message if you're around.

Hey Dragon :) Good to see you again.

I hope we can get a crew going and get a reunion going on :)

• C20Dragon likes this

Ninebeyond9Night
  • Ninebeyond9Night

.50 cal will get the job done!

• Members
  • Thailand

Posted 09 May 2017 - 01:43 PM Edited by Ninebeyond9Night, 09 May 2017 - 06:28 PM.

Hey guys,I noticed that in PS heist it's not able to do suicide method anymore so I can't get my team to bike location somehow.
Any new methods that i didn't know?

Moonchild207
  • Moonchild207

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 May 2017 - 04:18 PM

2x $$$$ and RP for all heists and biker jobs this week!  Anyone going to be around to play?  I'm rusty as all hell, but it'd be fun to run some heists again.

• DarkSavageDeathlyCloud and Ninebeyond9Night like this

LordRaijin
  • LordRaijin

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 May 2017 - 05:01 PM

2x $$$$ and RP for all heists and biker jobs this week!  Anyone going to be around to play?  I'm rusty as all hell, but it'd be fun to run some heists again.

I'm planning on spending some time on GTA online :) love the double cash event. I haven't explored the biker missions yet.

LordRaijin
  • LordRaijin

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 May 2017 - 06:59 PM

Hey guys,I noticed that in PS heist it's not able to do suicide method anymore so I can't get my team to bike location somehow.
Any new methods that i didn't know?

https://youtu.be/ghsOcqbcpFg

Oh boy this is gonna suck now. People are so used to doing the karuma method that most people are now going to struggle with regular bike method.

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud
  • DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

here is wondering how long a member title actually could be

• BUSTED!
  • Belgium

Posted 09 May 2017 - 07:06 PM Edited by Darth Absentis, 09 May 2017 - 07:09 PM.

Well, that is on the payer base for being to lazy.

Sure won't make working with randumbs easier though....shame...

Currently i play any way just to make some legit cash...and legit cash as in just for the sake that i know that rockstar wont remove it or ban me for it to be honest.

I am rank 920-ish legit and after having today the dreadful experience of playing with a few good players....but most players being sh*theads, still in need to avoid public lobbies because cockstar can't get their game right along with the worst matchmaking of any single online game i have ever played i am honestly almost done playing legit to be honest....

They are pretty much asking pc people to abandon this game at the moment...and heck, if things like they are now stay like this one is honestly better off getting a script kid menu, even if it was only for not being influenced by other script kids.

edit: not to mention, have we not all been guilty at doing something edgy at this moment ?

Obviously it is by now that rockstar never intended people to use kurumas during the pacific standard finale for starters.

Besides that, i just can not be the only one that already joined a pacific standard finale that was probably hosted by a script kid and thus getting a 40 percent cut....or doing cloth glitches,....or worse then that.

• Ninebeyond9Night likes this

Moonchild207
  • Moonchild207

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 May 2017 - 01:34 PM

tried heisting with randoms last night..  ugh..  no coordination whatsoever.  

LordRaijin
  • LordRaijin

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 May 2017 - 08:27 PM

tried heisting with randoms last night..  ugh..  no coordination whatsoever.  

Which one? Pac is going to become a bitch with randoms now that the car method is no longer the option.

Zents21
  • Zents21

Taking it easy!

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 11 May 2017 - 11:19 PM

Glad i always liked the bike way.

Kuruma was OK but too boring

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud
  • DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

here is wondering how long a member title actually could be

• BUSTED!
  • Belgium

Posted 11 May 2017 - 11:36 PM

i avoid any randumbs untill public sessions are safe tbh...

HeaveNHavoC
  • HeaveNHavoC

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 May 2017 - 02:44 PM

Hey guys,

just wondering if the crew is still active.

I've been on a almost 2year hiatus from GTA Online after failing Criminal Mastermind twice in a row because of bad team members, hacking rampages and personal life.

Was searching for a crew that was active and willing to do Heists and other stuff regularly. Who doesn't like to go on a rampage every now and then  :cool: 

Although my RP isn't as high as one would expect(level 70), I have a large knowledge base of the game itself and of the Heists, even on hard dificulty ( including tips & tricks ).

Feel free to check my SocialClub Profile if you need to know more. 

Cheers

Havoc

Wavybone216
  • Wavybone216

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 May 2017 - 10:40 PM

Hey guys,

just wondering if the crew is still active.
I've been on a almost 2year hiatus from GTA Online after failing Criminal Mastermind twice in a row because of bad team members, hacking rampages and personal life.

Was searching for a crew that was active and willing to do Heists and other stuff regularly. Who doesn't like to go on a rampage every now and then  :cool: 

Although my RP isn't as high as one would expect(level 70), I have a large knowledge base of the game itself and of the Heists, even on hard dificulty ( including tips & tricks ).

Feel free to check my SocialClub Profile if you need to know more. 

Cheers
Havoc

Moonchild207
  • Moonchild207

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 June 2017 - 07:07 PM

Anyone try the new gunrunning stuff yet?  I haven't been able to log in for about a month or something..  is it fun?

zantier
  • zantier

Player Hater

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 27 June 2017 - 12:31 AM

Anyone try the new gunrunning stuff yet?  I haven't been able to log in for about a month or something..  is it fun?

The new bike is DOPE. Apparently a couple of other vehices are worth it, too, but I just like flying around on the bike.

BroodReaver
  • BroodReaver

Bullet Strider

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 27 June 2017 - 06:22 AM

Yes it is fun, the weapon upgrades and the vehicles are cool. They cost ridiculous amount of money though.

Zents21
  • Zents21

Taking it easy!

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 27 June 2017 - 10:54 AM Edited by Zents21, 27 June 2017 - 10:55 AM.

Like Zant said, the oppressor is very fun (rocket voltic 2.0  :p ). Heard the weaponized tampa + upgrades is very nice too.

Other than that, the new weapon upgrades are very nice, bunker missions are quite fun (both to resupply/sell stock and the mobile center ones).

Overall, I enjoyed it a lot

PS: Like Brood said, prepare your wallet because everything is expensive

LordRaijin
  • LordRaijin

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 July 2017 - 10:13 PM

Hey all how are you guys doing? I hope good.

I just wanted to wish you all a happy 4th of the July. I hope you all are doing well :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users