Bullet Striders (Heist Crew)

PC Gaming Social
1,045 replies to this topic
BroodReaver
  • BroodReaver

Bullet Strider

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 15 September 2015 - 10:25 AM Edited by BroodReaver, 15 September 2015 - 10:30 AM.

Thanks pounce. You know me that I take our heist runs seriously, even tho there times we goofed off, failed and laugh (that's because we are confident and trust each other that we can always get it done). I usually brief our guys (What are the do's, don'ts and what to expect) before starting the finale, especially if there's a new member. If we're doing a new approach/strategy and what-not, I walk our guys through their assigned roles.

I assigned roles to our crew mates base on his/her:

*Rank (the higher the rank means the more overall experience one has)

*Capabilities

*Role experience:
~If a member is lacking experience on certain role, I'll try to push him/her out of his/her comfort zone and assign the role he/she's lacking experience

~If a member is always doing and prefer the same role over and over, I try to mix and switch roles from time to time for him/her to experience other roles and give other members a shot to experience that role (Like I said, I'll give one a baptism by fire, experience is the best teacher) The best way to teach someone is to let him/her experience it, to let him/her feel the weight of that role, let him/her feel the pressure of the whole heist resting upon his/her shoulders. I know some of you may not agree to my methods but constant repetition can train you well, You'll see things that you've missed on the first, second, or third time doing it, armed with that new found knowledge one will come up with a new or better idea on how to do it. It may be hard or frustrating at first, but everything is hard at first. 

*Base on my observation playing with him/her.

So if I assign a certain role to someone, I trust and believe that he/she can do it, even tho he/she may disagree. 

I hope this all make sense, I'm sleepy as f*ck when I wrote this. lol

• LordRaijin likes this

Deadly2469
  • Deadly2469

I can always refund your misery!!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 September 2015 - 04:04 PM

With this crew I noticed everyone has their strengths and weaknesses... The method that Brood uses is a good one. Unless time is short, which in my case, is rare, I don't mind failing a few times with a crew-mate (NOT A RANDOM) in a not an ideal role for them.. Only way to get better is to practice, practice, practice. I know sometimes I'm guilty of screaming out put me in this or that role. Is it cause I feel comfortable, maybe is it cause it is more fun to play, probably both good reasons why.. I will try to curve my demands and leave spots open for people to try out certain roles. Also please speak up if there is a role you don't understand,need to want practice with, so we can get everyone on the same page heist skill wise.. I'm not great at flying choppers but I have been trying lately to improve my skills in that department. Most cases though lets have fun and do the best we can.. This is a great crew and really glad I had the pleasure of joining such a great crew. Like I said before I'm here to help with anything just ask and I'll do my best to help out.. Something just hit me maybe we can steal a jet from the military base and I might buy the 5 seater velum and we can enter crew only lobby and practice that part. Let me know!!
  • LordRaijin likes this

Deadly2469
  • Deadly2469

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 September 2015 - 04:16 PM

2Er22MY.jpg

Looks good at night under the street lamps.. Really getting close to making the new joker mobile color in GTA V!!

LordRaijin
  • LordRaijin

I officially love Karen Daniels

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 September 2015 - 05:46 PM

With this crew I noticed everyone has their strengths and weaknesses... The method that Brood uses is a good one. Unless time is short, which in my case, is rare, I don't mind failing a few times with a crew-mate (NOT A RANDOM) in a not an ideal role for them.. Only way to get better is to practice, practice, practice. I know sometimes I'm guilty of screaming out put me in this or that role. Is it cause I feel comfortable, maybe is it cause it is more fun to play, probably both good reasons why.. I will try to curve my demands and leave spots open for people to try out certain roles. Also please speak up if there is a role you don't understand,need to want practice with, so we can get everyone on the same page heist skill wise.. I'm not great at flying choppers but I have been trying lately to improve my skills in that department. Most cases though lets have fun and do the best we can.. This is a great crew and really glad I had the pleasure of joining such a great crew. Like I said before I'm here to help with anything just ask and I'll do my best to help out.. Something just hit me maybe we can steal a jet from the military base and I might buy the 5 seater velum and we can enter crew only lobby and practice that part. Let me know!!

I respect and 100% agree with Broods method. LOL I even joke about him not giving me the role of the prisoner anymore on his heist, and you know what? I don't mind it. I'm still going to still tease him about it from time to time, for the humor of course :) Anyhow while I do show my liberal side (The one who shows leniency) I also have some conservative blood in me as well. I can understand that a heavy gun battle can cost the player money to restock; both in ammo and armor (500 dollars each). Some may not agree with my philosophy, but the purpose of these heist/missions are not just to have fun, but to make  GTA$$$$ too, and for profit so that we can afford to buy that  dreamy high-end apartment, or that juicy mansion that Rockstar is probably going to implement later on in future DLCs. During a heist mission we as a team are aiding each other to pursue wealth and recognition through RP points. We are helping each other to afford upgrades of vehicles, and purchasing cars,trucks,etc. It's OK to make a mistake, but to not learn from those mistakes can cost other players the very money that they're trying to save. That becomes problematic, not to mention that some have a limited time of being online to play because of real life obligations.

Deadly, Are you using a keyboard and a mouse for flying or are you using a console controller? I would highly recommend getting an Xbox one controller for flying. Your skills of flying would improve dramatically. I also like your suggestion, however instead of risking of being blown up by the military, Why not use the Hydra for practice? If someone can sneak their way into the military camp to steal the Lazer, that would be fine, but most of the time it gets shot down.

LordRaijin
  • LordRaijin

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 September 2015 - 06:00 PM

Who want's to participate in this? https://support.rock...omotion-Details

Deadly2469
  • Deadly2469

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 September 2015 - 11:26 PM Edited by Deadly2469, 15 September 2015 - 11:48 PM.

I only use a controller. Can't stand driving and flying with a keyboard.. Its the fact I don't fly choppers or planes alot cause not very good at it.. Something I need to work through. As for the jets. You can call Lester and have cops turn a blind eye and steal a jet without problems..

To me wasting money to help crew-mates get better all goes around.. But I understand your point Pounce. Also, you never know you might be in a position that your not comfortable with and maybe others in the group that are in the same boat per-say.. I know I shy away from certain positions cause I want the heist to go smoothly and fast. But I'm going to try my best to get good and comfortable with every heist role. Just like not using the armored kuruma, still get grief from random groups cause I choose not to use it or use the apartment trick on the pac stand heist..

LordRaijin
  • LordRaijin

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 September 2015 - 03:48 AM

LOL I don't mind driving with the keyboard,only with flying I am unable to do without the use of the controller. Without it I'm defensiveness and weak :D

I would go into an invite only lobby and get use to flying a chopper and a plane. As time goes by you'll eventually realize how simple it is. Practice makes perfect after all. Not that long ago I learned how to make the Hydra fly slow so I can shoot the target with my guns, and not spam the rocket key. That is another thing I am practicing on. Spamming the rockets is no longer fun for me, and so I'm learning how to shoot.

I don't mind investing in my GTA $$$$$ to help another crew mate for as long as that crew mate has been around. Yes I know that may sound harsh and cruel, but I don't want to invest time with someone who is going to abuse our crew system by using us to finish up their heist, and just leave soon after. Our full heist setup requirements can attract good and bad people too. Again some may not approve and agree with my philosophy, but you must show yourself worthy of the crew by participating in other crew mates heist multiple times before I view you as a serious crew member. Then I would invest my time and GTA$$$$ to help you to get better. IMO that is just the bonus to being apart of this crew.

BroodReaver
  • BroodReaver

Bullet Strider

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 16 September 2015 - 09:23 AM Edited by BroodReaver, 16 September 2015 - 09:24 AM.

About those "wasted" GTA$, you'll notice that if we're doing something out of our usual run, if we're kinda having a bad night heisting or if there's a new member rolling with us, I always split the finale payout cash even share (25%) per person. That serves as a compensation, I'll happily give out my whole cut to the rest of the crew if y'all think the 25% cut isn't enough for all of the "troubles" we went through doing a job, just ask. Even though I'm not that rich in terms of GTA$, cash isn't my top priority when we're doing an all crew heist.

Feel free to voice out your comments, opinions and questions. I really appreciate all of your efforts for our crew.

• -PRJ- MKUltra likes this

-PRJ- MKUltra
  • -PRJ- MKUltra

undisclosed

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 September 2015 - 06:22 PM Edited by -PRJ- MKUltra, 18 September 2015 - 06:23 PM.

Ya same with me. To me it's a game and I can make a few hundred thousand just doing missions over and over again. I know I like to have fun when I'm playing with you guys and yes sometimes I do stall the heists by dieing or getting sidetracked. But you know what, it's a game and they are made to have fun with. I know we can pass every Heist in our sleep without dieing once, the only problem I see in trying to go for Elite is time. But if it's not mentioned that we are going for some sort of achievement before hand, I'm going to take it as fair game to f*ck around, but not to the point it pisses anyone off. Which brings me back to the money part and that, you know what...I'll take 0% cut in the finale because I don't give a sh*t, I just love the opportunity to play with other players that like to have fun. I can make GTA$ other places like whooping people's ass' s in tennis or golf or just soloing missions for a few hours.

Deadly2469
  • Deadly2469

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 September 2015 - 06:09 PM

https://www.youtube....NVzrvcO3Z2gAI8w

This is where I get most of my paintjobs.. If you want take a look around and you might find something you like..

• BroodReaver and -PRJ- MKUltra like this

BroodReaver
  • BroodReaver

Bullet Strider

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 22 September 2015 - 01:14 AM

This is where I get most of my paintjobs.. If you want take a look around and you might find something you like..

Thanks for the share. Ima take look at this.

LordRaijin
  • LordRaijin

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 September 2015 - 02:22 PM Edited by LordRaijin, 22 September 2015 - 02:24 PM.

To get these colors you must have a modded console, or a PC... Modding these colors may get your account banned by Rockstar if you get caught by them. Your risk of being put into the cheating lobby is quite high too. Also this person (The youtube owner) is a modder.

We do not endorse modders as our crew is anti modding.

LordRaijin
  • LordRaijin

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 September 2015 - 02:45 PM

Some photos that I've took from lastnight :) Planning on posting more up :)

g2r9zBL.jpg
byG07BX.jpg
rhrqPOC.jpg
plBYIE6.jpg
mh7SOWL.jpg
DZ4Pb36.jpg
Yrm6pyT.jpg
oj5xhvG.jpg
SpHRpX4.jpg
3aBu6ac.jpg
h3Zj4h9.jpg
0OZUy67.jpg
pOLdcRy.jpg
j2IBbhh.jpg
7mX1KaR.jpg
pm1JP4k.jpg

oofHP2d.jpg

• BroodReaver likes this

BroodReaver
  • BroodReaver

Bullet Strider

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 22 September 2015 - 09:32 PM

Those are good shots, pounce. Did you use the editor?

To get these colors you must have a modded console, or a PC... Modding these colors may get your account banned by Rockstar if you get caught by them. Your risk of being put into the cheating lobby is quite high too. Also this person (The youtube owner) is a modder.

Yes we do not endorse modding. But Those paint jobs can be achieve without modding, by just mixed and matching paints.

LordRaijin
  • LordRaijin

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 September 2015 - 10:14 PM Edited by LordRaijin, 22 September 2015 - 11:51 PM.

Yes we do not endorse modding. But Those paint jobs can be achieve without modding, by just mixed and matching paints.

Yes I did use the editor. I've spent a large amount of time with it last night. Kinda fun too :)

Deadly2469
  • Deadly2469

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 September 2015 - 03:30 AM

Maybe I should of warned about him being a modder but what I look at is not modding. So I wasn't supporting modding but you guys are right and I'm sorry.. 

Aether
  • Aether

± Primordial Sky God ±

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 September 2015 - 06:30 AM

So there is just one problem with this crew. You're all on pc. :(

Would you all happen to know a crew similar to this one but on the xbox one?

BroodReaver
  • BroodReaver

Bullet Strider

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 23 September 2015 - 06:08 PM

Maybe I should of warned about him being a modder but what I look at is not modding. So I wasn't supporting modding but you guys are right and I'm sorry.. 

Iol no worries, deadly. We all know you're a straight and clean player. lol

Yes I did use the editor. I've spent a large amount of time with it last night. Kinda fun too :)

You're right, pounce. Those are modded paints and one can be banned for doing that. I didn't notice it, not until I try to replicate it using the available colors in lsc.

My apologies, man. No I don't know any heist crew like this in other platforms. 

LordRaijin
  • LordRaijin

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 September 2015 - 01:16 AM Edited by LordRaijin, 24 September 2015 - 01:19 AM.

No need to apologize :) I only brought it up because I was watching some of his videos, and he mention about money lobbies, and so on. I did however received some helpful tips about mixing colors that is available on LSC. I should invite you back into my garage to see what I've done (Without modding colors). It's pretty interesting stuffs that I never thought could happen until now.

I don't know of a crew that is similar to ours on the Xbox one, however Brood has hinted (on our recruitment page) about expanding our crew on other platforms. Are you willing to be apart of the expansion by bringing our crew to Xbox one?

LordRaijin
  • LordRaijin

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 September 2015 - 01:30 AM Edited by LordRaijin, 24 September 2015 - 01:32 AM.

New photos (More to come) :)

Deadly and I chilling out while Brood delivers the stolen plane to L.S. airport. I believe we were playing with a random.

r3pbryo.jpg

Arriving to the scene.

Zq5jbk9.jpg

• Deadly2469 likes this

Deadly2469
  • Deadly2469

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 September 2015 - 04:22 AM

I have an Xbox One but since GTA V came out on PC.. Kinda been stuck playing on PC.. But if we do expand I'm all for it.. 

BroodReaver
  • BroodReaver

Bullet Strider

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 24 September 2015 - 11:16 PM

If we're going to expand to other platforms, we need someone to lead in those platforms. And that someone should be committed, serious and active as we are.

• LordRaijin and -PRJ- MKUltra like this

Deadly2469
  • Deadly2469

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 September 2015 - 05:14 PM Edited by Deadly2469, 27 September 2015 - 04:46 AM.

If we're going to expand to other platforms, we need someone to lead in those platforms. And that someone should be committed, serious and active as we are.

Well for right now my xbox one is grounded since its not hooked up all the way and my gold is about to run out and that is last on my priority list till I get financially stable. Hence I have no money..

BroodReaver
  • BroodReaver

Bullet Strider

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 27 September 2015 - 11:24 PM

Pounce and deadly lol. I just noticed your sigs. I love em!

• LordRaijin likes this

LordRaijin
  • LordRaijin

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 September 2015 - 04:50 AM

I told you guys that I got stuck in the tree :D I wasn't able to move the bike for some reason :D

I just had to be a total show off doing stunts on the job. I wont make that mistake again.

shyMxOm.png

Pounce and deadly lol. I just noticed your sigs. I love em!

LOL thanks :D

• -PRJ- MKUltra likes this

LordRaijin
  • LordRaijin

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 September 2015 - 02:09 PM

I will be hosting a crew only heist later on today. It will be the humane labs. 25/25/25/25 payout for full completion.

Brood has provided us with some helpful tips on how to go solo on the Deliver the EMP mission

Each player will have two turns to go Solo on this mission.

• Nigel le Mong and Ninebeyond9Night like this

-PRJ- MKUltra
  • -PRJ- MKUltra

undisclosed

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 October 2015 - 10:05 PM Edited by -PRJ- MKUltra, 01 October 2015 - 10:17 PM.

Just robbed a few million dollars from some banks and organizations, I figured I would give back to my community and open up my own Scuba shop. Do you want to Scuba with me!!!

The Journey out to the drop point, only if there was surfing in this game with these big ass waves. lol.

eAjwdQh.png

nGlMVhK.png

mAcNwSS.png

Time for the Scuba Pics!!

wbhmVJ9.png

The wonderful ocean life!

jnvPcJI.png

Ahh yes my first wreckage!!

yRylpSF.png

Hmm looks to be an underwater graveyard to me...

T7phGVe.png

So peaceful down here, wish rebreathers were infinite. lol.

2G3Y0lA.png

Seaweed garden, Health Spa coming soon lol.

KUZo7pH.png

I found One Eyed-Willies Treasure!!!!

Xv2ybA2.png

This looks like a good place to stash my millions!!! muahahaha!!

AUbrurK.png

Let's see if there are any Giant Squid in the deep blue sea X.X

My Scuba Business is doing so good I bought some new equipment!!

xRIE0yA.png

jAZaPbP.png

PwfN52D.png

1ZxJbIJ.png

Well the new sub even has its limits 1000 leagues under the sea lol.

GHyyTZw.png

Breeching lol.

Until the next Journey friends!!

• LordRaijin and BroodReaver like this

BroodReaver
  • BroodReaver

Bullet Strider

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 02 October 2015 - 07:43 PM

Yeah I'll go with you next time. That looks fun. I havent really f*cked around and explore the depths of gta ocean.

LordRaijin
  • LordRaijin

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 October 2015 - 04:52 PM Edited by LordRaijin, 09 October 2015 - 07:03 AM.

The Elite challenge for the Pacific Standard Heist

I would like to start practicing for the elite challenge of the Pacific Standard Heist. Who is down for the challenge?

Here are some helpful videos for you guys to study up on.

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1QjBw--uXs

• Nigel le Mong likes this

LordRaijin
  • LordRaijin

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 October 2015 - 05:53 AM

Brood, PRJ, DarkWolf (Non crew member) and I attempted to do the elite challenge for the pac standard tonight... Although we did failed (This was our first attempt!) the challenge... we were so damn close to passing! Not bad for first attempt. We will get better soon! Just need more practice.

ipM6eYL.png

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users